From Demons to Titans

By ApollyonShirayuki

After the death of the Dark Lord, The Doom Slayer was once again sealed by the Ancient Gods. But unknown to a... More

Chapter 01: Recruit Trainer
Chapter 02: Intense Secret
Chapter 03: Protect Trost
Chapter 04: Aftermath
Chapter 05: New Enemy
Chapter 06: Decision
Chapter 07: Traitors
Chapter 08: Endure while you can
Chapter 09: A new found Enemy
Chapter 10: Real Royalties
Chapter 11: Sealing a new fate
Chapter 12: Last Stand
Chapter 13: All is worth
Chapter 14: Your new allies
Chapter 15: Everything goes to Hell
Chapter 16: Rumbling is coming
Chapter Finale: Until it is done

Prologue

7.5K 136 163
By ApollyonShirayuki

Author's POV

After killing the Dark Lord, the Doom Slayer's mission is now over. The remaining Ancient Gods brought back Slayer to the coffin where they found him in the first place.

TAG1: "How long are we going to seal the Slayer?"

TAG2: "As long as it needs."

TAG3: "Now that the Dark Lord is no longer, do we still need the Slayer to be here?"

TAG2: "Yes. Even if the Dark Lord is no more, there's still conflicts coming on taking the position of the Dark Lord."

TAG1: "And only the Slayer, will be able to stop them."

Unknown to all of them, the Dark Lord put a curse on the Slayer after he was killed. His soul will leave his body and this world.

So the Ancient Gods, just buried the Slayer's dead body.

Outside of the Shinganshina district, a boy that about the age of 12 years old is laying down on the ground without any clothes.

The boy opens his eyes and slowly gets up. He looks around and saw nothing but many abandon houses in front of him, and some hills and trees behind them.

He felt tremor on the ground as if something is coming closer. Then a large footstep stomp behind him, and it was a 10 meter Titan.

The boy didn't have any fear on his face when he's face to face with the Titan. Only menacing murdering intent.

The Titan grab the boy and brings him to it's mouth to eat him. But the boy simply broke free from the Titan's grasp. He punch the Titan to the face then punch it in the eyes.

He grab the Titan's jaw and starts pulling it off of it's head. The boy succeeded and the Titan falls on it's back. As the boy walks away, the Titan starts to regenerate it's missing jaw.

The Titan slam it's fist to the boy, but he quickly turns around and stop the fist, creating a small crater under him.

He then grab the Titan's fist and slam it on the ground. He then starts to spin the Titan around, throwing it very far away from him.

After that, the boy starts heading towards the abandon houses to look for some clothes or at least weapons.

He was able to find some clothes but it looks like a farmer's clothing which he didn't care. He found some old farming tools that can use as a weapon.

He continues to look around the house to find something else, and he found some old plates, spoon and fork at the cabinet.

He took a deep breath before walking out of the house and sitting on the porch. While thinking on his situation, he saw a deer walking by. He gets up and the deer starts running back to the forest and the boy grabs a knife in the kitchen and went after the deer.

He arrived to the forest and start looking for the deer. He spotted the deer and about to throw the knife at it, he saw another Titan about 7 meter approach the deer.

He grab a small tree beside him, pulling it off it's roots and throw it at the Titan, piercing it through the chest.

Smoke starts to come out of the Titan's body and the would starts to heal. The Titan pulled the pierced wood out of it's stomach, healing it fully.

The Titan roared at the boy and charge at him. The Titan dived at him, but the boy just punch the Titan to the face, breaking it's jaw.

The boy jump towards the Titan, used his knife and stab it on the Titan's chest. He then cut the Titan's chest wide open, punching it's rib cage before grabbing it's heart with his bare hands and pulling it out.

The Titan fell on it's back as the boy throw the heart away and the Titan's blood all over him starts to vaporize. The boy starts walking away, trying to find the deer again, but he heard a groaning sound.

He turns around and saw the Titan still alive and all it's wound starts healing. The boy clench his fist before charging back to the Titan, hopping on it's shoulder.

He starts punching he Titan's head, making it fall face first. He then stomp it's nape then starts pulling it's head off it's shoulder. After that, the boy observes the Titan to see if heals.

The Titan's body starts to vaporized, leaving only it's giant bones.

Boy: "Always go for the head."

For the past few days, the boy is surviving on his own. He discovered that to kill the Titan, he must destroy the nape, not the head.

As the boy is sharpening a stake, he heard horses heading towards the abandon town. The boy didn't mind them and just continue on what he's doing.

He saw many humans riding on their horses, and they're all wearing green cloak. The humans didn't noticed the boy and just continue on their way.

Then they saw a Titan about 16 meter charging to the group of Humans. Some humans avoid the Titan while some used their ODM gear, which made the boy curious on their device.

He watch as how one of them was eaten and how they killed the Titan with their swords. Unknown to them, another Titan is approaching them from behind.

???1: "Titan behind us!"

They moment they turn around, the Titan's hand grabs one of them. The victim starts to cry and called for help as the others tried to reach the Titan's nape.

As soon as the Titan open it's mouth, the victim's life starts to flash back to his eyes. Then all of the sudden, a wooden stake pierced right through the Titan's nape, killing it.

The victim was thankful for his life as but the others were shock on who killed the Titan.

???1: "Where did that wood come from?"

???2: "It went straight through the nape and out of it's mouth."

???3: "But who threw that?"

???4: "We got more Titans incoming!"

They saw three 10 to 7 meter Titans running towards them.

???1: "We can't fight them!"

???2: "Get on the horses!"

They were about to get on the horses, but a stakes hit the Titan's nape, killing it.

???3: "Over there"

He pointed to the abandon houses and saw the boy with some stakes beside him. He grab two stake with his hands and hurls them towards the other two Titans, killing them.

???1(Shock): "Did I just see that right? That kid throw those big woods like it was nothing and killed four Titan's with it?!"

???2(Shock): "Just what the hell is that kid?!"

???5: "Are you all alright here?"

They look to where the voice is coming from, and it was from their commander. Erwin Smith.

???1: "Commander Erwin!"

Erwin look at the Titans corpse and saw wooden stake by the nape.

Erwin: "What happened here?"

???2: "There's a kid over there and throw those woods at the Titan by the nape."

Erwin: "A kid?"

???3: "Yes sir, we don't want to believe it at first, but we saw it with our own eyes."

Erwin: "Where's that kid?"

???2: "He's over there sir. By the abandon houses."

Erwin: "Someone call Levi and Hanji. Tell them meet me there."

???1: "Yes sir!"

One of them went to fetch Levi and Hanji while Erwin headed to the Abandon houses. When he got there, he saw the said kid sitting on the porch, sharpening a stake.

Erwin: "Excuse me."

The kid stops and looks at Erwin.

Erwin: "My name is Erwin Smith. The Commander of the Survey Corps."

The kid just looked at him before going back to sharpening the stake. Then Levi and Hanji arrived beside Erwin.

Levi: "So this is the brat that killed the Titans with a stick?"

Hanji: "Hey there."

She called for the boy but was completely ignore.

Levi: "Hey, are you deaf or something?"

He tried to insult him, but still getting ignore.

Erwin: "Excuse us. But can you tell us your name?"

Still ignored.

Levi: "Does he even understand what we're saying?"

Hanji: "I guess so."

Boy: "Slayer."

Hanji: "Hey! He talks!"

Erwin: "Slayer? Your name is Slayer?"

Levi: "Are you sure it's not Lord Slayer or something? What's next, we're going to kneel at you and call you King?"

Hanji: "Levi! Don't tease him!"

Slayer: "Just get to the point. What do you want from me."

Erwin: "We just wanna asked you some few questions. Did you really killed those Titans?"

Slayer: "They were only in my way."

Hanji: "Our soldiers said that you throw stakes at the nape to kill it. How did you carry it?"

The boy stands up and the three of them move out of the way. He grab one stake with one hand, and throw it to the Titan's head not too far away from them.

Hanji: "What the?! I didn't felt the Titan is coming!"

Levi walk towards the stack of stake and tried to pick it up, but couldn't move it.

Erwin: "It seems that your really strong."

Levi: "Just what the hell are you?"

Slayer: "Like I told you. I'm a Slayer."

Hanji: "You don't have a proper name?"

Slayer: "I never needed it to begin with."

Erwin: "How did you get out of the gates?"

Slayer: "I just woke up here."

Hanji: "Really? You don't remember anything why you got here?"

Slayer: "I remember killing the Dark Lord. And he said something that made me lose my conscious. When I woke up, I was just here."

Hanji: "Dark Lord?"

Levi: "This kid's definitely got some screw lose."

Slayer: "You'll never understand the World that I've been through. All my life nothing but war against the Demon. I jump to the depths of hell to kill every single Demon, even if there's no chance for me of surviving."

Hanji: "Demons? Hell? War?"

Slayer: "Like I said. You'll never understand."

Erwin: "Are you saying that your not from here?"

Slayer: "I'm from a different world where it's in a verge of destruction from the Demons. What I only don't understand is why my body like this."

Erwin: "Your from another world... Interesting."

Levi: "Erwin, are you really going to believe this brat's story?"

Erwin: "It only explains on how he can throw those stake at the Titans."

Hanji: "Say, Slayer. How long have you been out here?"

Slayer: " 20 days."

Hanji: "You've been out here for 20 days? How do you eat here?"

Slayer: "By hunting."

Hanji: "Do you have any weapon aside from throwing woods at the Titans?"

Slayer: "My fist is the deadliest weapon I can have."

Levi: "You can't kill a Titan by punching it. You need to cut it's nape to kill it."

Slayer: "I don't need to cut it when I can rip it."

They heard huge footsteps heading towards them and saw an 11 meter Titan is chasing the other Survey Corps.

Levi: "Feel free to demonstrate if you can kill it with your bare hands."

He taunts the boy which the boy just take one stake and walk towards the Titan. Once he reaches to the Titan, he slams the stake to the Titan's leg, decapitating it.

Erwin, Hanji, Levi and the other Survey Corps where shock that a simple slam took off the Titan's leg.

Then the boy went to the Titan's head, spin it in 180 degrees and grab the nape and ripping it out then crushing it with his bare hands.

The Titan's body starts to vaporize as the boy walks back. He drop the Titan's remaining spine down to Levi before going back to sharpening the stake.

Hanji: "Guess you got what you wanted to see, Levi."

Slayer: "If that's all you have to say, then leave."

Erwin: "I have an offer to you. How would you like to join the Survey Corps?"

Levi: "Erwin, are you serious?"

Erwin: "Yes. With his strength, we can win against the Titans."

Slayer: "What's in it for me?"

Erwin: "We can give you shelter and food. We can even give you information about this world."

Hanji: "And you can help us to capture a Titan to study it to find any other weakness asides from the nape."

Erwin: "What do you say, Slayer?"

The Slayer was about to stand up, but then they all heard a loud explosion coming from the wall. They look towards it and saw a giant Titan even bigger than the wall.

Levi(Shock): "What the hell is that?!"

Hanji(Shock): "It's even bigger than the wall!"

Erwin: "We need to retreat! Slayer, please come with us and help us!"

They gave Slayer one of their Horses and head back to Shinganshina.

Miche: "That giant Titan kicked the gate!"

Erwin: "Everyone spread out and help the citizen evacuate!"

Survey Corps: "Yes Sir!"

They all charge inside the broken gate and spread out to find trapped civilians, while some where fighting the Titans.

Erwin: "Slayer, can you please help with the evacuation?"

The boy nodded and continue riding the horse. He saw some people are getting eaten by Titan, so hop off of his horse and went to kill Titan he sees.

???: "Eren! Mikasa! Please get away!"

Eren: "No! We're getting you out of here!"

He saw where that voices is coming from, and saw two kids trying to lift a roof off of a woman. Then he saw a blond Titan matching towards them.

The woman and the two kids saw the smiling Titan and they were terrified. Then all of the sudden, a boulder hits the Titan's head, blowing it off.

Hannes: "Eren! Mikasa! Carla!"

They turn around Hannes of the Garrison.

Eren: "Hannes! Help us get this off of Mom!"

Carla: "Eren it's not use! Even with Hannes help, you three can't carry it. Please Hannes, take Eren and Mikasa out of here!"

Eren: "We're not leaving you, Mom!"

Then they saw the Smiling Titan stands up again and starts to move towards them.

Carla: "Hannes hurry! Get them out of here! Please!"

Hannes is about to draw his blades, but the Titan's face made his bravery shoot himself. He grabs Eren and Mikasa and starts to run to the boats.

Eren: "Wait! What are you doing?!"

Mikasa: "Mr. Hannes?!"

Carla: "Hannes! Thank you! Eren! Mikasa! LIVE!"

The smiling Titan was about to grab Carla, but the Slayer grabs it by the foot, stopping him. He then slam the Titan on the ground before tossing it back to the gate.

He saw towards Carla, lifting the beam roof with east and tossing it aside. Carla was shock that a boy throw a 15 meter Titan away like it was just a piece of paper.

The Slayer carried Carla on his arms and heads to where the boats are. As they were running, they were able to catch up to Hannes, Eren and Mikasa.

Carla: "Eren! Mikasa!"

The two kids were shock to see Carla is still alive. Eren didn't waste any time and run towards her Mother. The Slayer gently puts Carla down as the Mother and Son reunites.

Eren(Tears): "Mom! I'm sorry!"

Carla(Tears): "It's okay, I'm here now."

The Slayer starts to walk back to find other survivors but Mikasa called him.

Mikasa: "U-Uhm... Thank you for saving Mrs. Jeager."

Carla: "Thank you so much for saving me. What's your name?"

The Slayer just look over his shoulder before heading back.

Eren: "Mom, who was that?"

Carla: "I don't know too. He just throw the Titan like it was nothing."

Hannes: "Throw the Titan? Are you serious?"

Carla: "I am. I couldn't believe it either."

Hannes: "Come on, let's get you guys to the boats."

He carried Carla while Eren Mikasa followed them.

Time Skip brought to you by

The Survey Corps lose at least 30% of their soldiers from search and rescue. The other Survey Corps were ordered to head back to their while Erwin, Levi, Hanji, Miche and Slayer are on top of Wall Rose.

Levi: "Two Abnormal Titan broke the gates of Shinganshina and Maria."

Hanji: "And those two just disappear without any trace."

Levi: "What's the plan now, Erwin?"

Erwin: "With our Land Mass decreasing, there's no doubt that the King will send many people out there to Sacrifice."

Miche: "We've lost many people on rescuing the others. We can't go on to another Expedition, Sir."

Erwin: "I know. The only plan is to wait for new recruits to start to Expedition. The only thing we can do is going on a small group to recover resources within Wall Maria."

Levi: "That's suicide."

Erwin: "That's basically one of the Survey Corps purpose. We can't rely on the inner wall to give us the supply we need. We'll have to get on our own."

Hanji: "How would you know that the King won't give us any?"

Erwin: "I don't. Even if he did, it won't be enough. And with all this happened now, I doubt that many recruits will have the courage to go out of the wall and face the Titans again."

Levi: "So your plan is basically sneak out of the wall and take whatever you can take? What about him?"

He pointed at the Slayer who's looking down at the Titans.

Erwin: "Slayer. Will you help us in our recovery mission?"

The Slayer looked at them and nodded.

Erwin: "Alright. We should head back to HQ now and recover."

Levi: "You should have your own name. Slayer is more like a Title than a name."

Hanji: "He's got a point."

Slayer: "What do you suggest?"

Hanji: "Yeah.... About me giving names, I don't think you'll like what I have."

Miche: "What is it?"

Hanji: "I was planning on Sawney."

Levi: "That's a horrible name."

Hanji: "What about you?"

Levi: "Makoto."

Miche: "That's the name of the Rapist of the underground 10 years ago."

Hanji: "Yup. Definitely not naming him that."

Erwin: "What about Y/n?"

Levi: "Y/n?"

Hanji: "Actually, it's kinda good."

Miche: "Yeah. Y/n the Slayer."

Erwin: "How about Y/n the Titan Slayer."

Hanji: "That's actually really good. What do you say? Y/n?"

Slayer: "Fine."

Hanji: "Alright. It's settle. From now on, you'll be named Y/n with the title of Titan Slayer."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.2K 701 29
What happens to the Slayer when he realizes that everything is different for him? What happens when the world he's transported to isn't his own world...
76 0 45
A senior in high school who is dating the girl of his dreams, hoping to get accepted into the college he's been wanting to go to since he could even...
18.9K 144 11
⚠️Story not for Kids or Teens⚠️ DOOM X Taimanin Queen Milena has a mission for her beloved slayer, and that mission so happens to be going to a anoth...
14.1K 655 33
With destruction comes creation. With death comes life. And with the birth of Doom came Love. "Stop helping every pitiful person you come across to f...