Texting Jimin

By _amxnx_

Step into the tangled web of high school drama where Park Jimin, who was secretly known as Loverboy, runs an... More

1. First Text
2. Playboy
3. His Crush
4. The Desperate Need
5. Fine A$$
6. Embarrassed Hoe
7. Another Failure?
8. Group Chat
9. Two Fools
10. Piano Meet
11. When The Hotties Meet
12. Dug One's Own Grave
13. First Love
14. Surprise Bitch
15. Ex = Trouble
16. Dress Trial
17. Dress Trial Ver. 2
18. Bitchy Bitch
19. Rude Mf
20. WWH
21. Hope Right Here
22. Fight?
23. Jackpot
24. Handsome Asshole
25. Seducer
26.Weeknd
27. Magic Vodka
28. Drunken Phase
29. Fucked Up
30. Revealed
31. Cream Aesthetic Party
32. Heavenly
33. Yacht
34. Crying Hearts
35. Cure Of Sadness
36. Golden Chance
37. Angel Compliments
38. Friendly Advice
39. I Like You
40. Glow Up
41. Regret
42. Apologies
43. Incomplete Love
44. Angel
45. Date Plan
46. Window Crash
47. My Girl
48. I Want To Love Him
49. Little Broken Hearts
50. Beautiful Man
51. Hand In Hand
52. Friends?
54. StuDIES
55. Doll
56. Mathematician
57. Mixed Signals
58. Little Devil
59. Loverboy
60. Red Roses
61. Mission Reconciliation
62. Jelly Jungkook
63. The Separation
64. Promises
65. Texting Jimin
66. Private Group Chat
67. Chim Chim
68. Heart Burst
69. D-day
70. Last Text
71. Reunion (Bonus Chapter 1)
72. The Unexpected (Bonus Chapter 2)

53. Goddess

2.4K 133 36
By _amxnx_

_

"It's insanely pretty" You compliment wholeheartedly, as a smile appears on Jimin's lips,

"Yeah, just like you, right?"

You stand stiff, flushed, whereas Jimin's smile widens. Bringing his hands to yours he grabs them and takes you to the couch, "Sit here, I'll bring us some water," he leaves your hand to go towards the refrigerator as you make yourself comfortable and brush your face impatiently to hide the sudden blush appearing on your face.

Jimin leans his head over the door of the fridge and leans over to choose whether he'll give you a drink or water whereas the only thing you can see is his broad shoulders, under his thin white shirt. Makes you wonder how good it must feel to be under his arms.

"Bubble water or just chilled one?" He turns and you're out of your dreamland. He's holding two bottles of water. One's a flavoured bubble one and another simply chilled.

"The chilled one, thanks." You answer and Jimin keeps the other one inside the refrigerator and closes it. Doesn't give it to you yet.

And you're just looking at him come and sit next to you. Next. To. You.

Lord.

It means nothing and yet you can feel your skin heating up.

Jimin twists open the cap for you, gives it to you not even letting you go through opening it yourself. As you're about to take it Jimin suddenly remembers something and retracts the bottle. "One sec—" he grabs a napkin lying on the side table and wraps it around the chilled bottle.

"Here," now gives it to you. "It's too chilled, careful."

You have no idea what you've done honestly to get treated like this. How even? Why even? Do you even deserve this? You're so flushed.

"Thank you." As soon as the water reaches your throat you let out a tiny whine. Oh it hit home. You were so thirsty. "God, really needed it."

Jimin just smiles, doesn't say anything and lets you drink how much ever you wanted to. When you're done you groan and lay back, look him in the eye, forward your hand holding water towards him, "You wanna have some?"

All he wanna do is kiss you. Doesn't let that happen though. Nods. Takes the bottle and you're not averting your gaze. Move, move, move and move, is the only thing he wants to say. His cheeks have betrayed him. They're red.

And you've noticed. Sit up. Rest your hand on his shoulders, "You okay?" You lean closer and Jimin has lost all his seven lives cause why do you have to do that.

He's choking on water. You're panicking. "Oh–I'm–I'm sorry." You're searching for a napkin to wipe the water off of him and its super quiet.

You turn to see what has happened to only meet with Jimin's deep brown eyes staring right into your soul. The gaze is so strong that you can feel it to your muscles.

"Do not..." he whispers, his breath heavy, "—do not carelessly touch me until and unless you want me to die Y/N."

Holy crap.

Your lips are parted. Just one touch? Is that it? That's all it takes him?

He looks away, can't find himself staring at you for too long or he knows his lips are gonna be on yours the next second. Does not wish to do that until and unless he had the permission to do so.

You're fisting your fingers. Nervous. Head down and lips bitten inside.

Jimin shuts the cap. Gets up. Puts it back in the refrigerator. Brushes his nape. Gives himself few seconds to come back from his flower land. You see him malfunctioning. It causes your stomach to churn.

Jimin tilts his head to look and you and already finds you staring. "God—" he looses. Again. "Don't look at me like that, will you?" He's begging and you've no idea in what ways you're looking at him like.

You want to ask him but you don't. Give him a subtle nod. Lower your gaze and suppress that big smile coming your lips. He was so cute.

Like a defeated warrior, Jimin grabs a board game that catches his attention mid embarrassment. "You wanna play some games?" He's checking out the box and you say yes.

"There are board games Jungkook brought a few days ago when he was pretty much jobless..." you laugh, "shall we play them?" He takes out another big box as you shrug, "Why not?"

Closing back the drawer, Jimin brings the box to the couch and cleans the table placing it on it.

After digging for quite a while he removes a small card box of all the stuff inside. It read, Truth and Dare.

"Let's play this" You suggest as Jimin lifts his head at you, "You sure?" He asks again, clutching his hands tight on the box.

"Yeah?" You reply not knowing why was it something he needed to ask twice. He sighs, "Just to warn you, Jungkook brought this."

You frown and let out a chuckle, "What does that mean?"

"It means a lot of things, Y/n. This might just not be a simple game" that's a warning but it only intrigues you. You rest your chin under your fist and squint your eyes, "Doesn't that make it more interesting?"

Oh, Jimin did not see that coming.

"Yeah?" He arches his brows in amusement, "Let's see if you can handle this, then" he smirks, closing the box and spreading the truth and dare cards on the table.

"Is that a challenge?"

"Consider it less of a challenge and more of an opportunity for an epic showdown of wits."

The cards are now laid perfectly in an aligned position.

"Ladies first," Jimin said, "Pick your first card"

You open your fist and wiggle your fingers in the air, trying to pick up a card.

Randomly going with a red one you touch the card, "This one" You give it to Jimin as he takes the card and flips it to see what's written. The minute he read what was written, a blush erupted his face and he flipped the card back on his lap.

"Chose another one" He blurts, keeping the card to himself whereas you squint your brows, "Why?"

You tilt your head, "What's written on the card? Jimin?" You lean forward resting your elbow on your knee waiting for him to speak up.

"It's a dare," He says and you nod, "And?"

He groans, "J-just pick another one!"

"But why?" You respond in fury, "It's not like it's asking me to strip naked."

Jimin accepts his defeat, "It's worst, trust me" and you sit straight folding your arms demandingly, "Just say it"

"Fine" He puts the card aside and gets up. You keep watching him as he opens the refrigerator and takes out a bar of chocolate.

You confusingly see him come and sit back, unwrap the cover to hand it to you.

"What's this?" You question, taking the chocolate and trying to figure out what this means as he takes a deep breath.

"Press the other half of the chocolate bar under your teeth..." he peers at your lips, continuing, "While the other one gets bitten by mine" he adds scratching his brows, "You need to finish the bar before I do and if you fail to do so, you get a penalty" he finishes, waiting to get a shocked reaction but you remain stoic.

"Let's do it" You fake smile, throwing bricks inside and smacking your head against the wall internally.

This game was no joke.

Jimin twists the corner of his mouth, "As you say" and lifts your hands containing chocolate, "On the count of three I will start the game" He asserts, preparing you.

"Done" You respond and Jimin starts counting, "One" he looks into your eyes, "Two" he brings the chocolate closer to his lips, "Three" and bites the corner, lowering both of your hands.

You bite another side and chew, continuing to simultaneously take bites when suddenly one of your hair strands falls on your face distracting you but Jimin brushes it away from your face and tucks it behind your hair,

He raises his brows in a sign for you to go on as his lips were slowly coming closer to yours.

You were blushing oh God.

But you had to win. It was no time to feel flushed and shy.

In an attempt to end this misery, you take a big bite and come a few inches closer to Jimin's plump, doll-like lips. You swore, never, never in your life, you had seen a man blush so much. His milky white skin showed a great amount of red blush, your noses were tilted against each other, and heavy breaths were visible to both of your ears.

Jimin paused, taking the chance of this situation you tilt your head and take the chocolate bar from underneath, brushing your lips against him and finally taking it all to yourself.

"YAY I WON!' You chew on your chocolate and fall on your back, releasing a breath of relief and as you waited for a response from Jimin, you heard nothing but silence.

Raising your head you watch a frozen Jimin with his fingers brushing his lips comprehending the situation that happened earlier.

You intensely watch those pink lips of his getting pressed by his fingers, helplessly making them like a soft cushion.

Jimin clears his throat after a long silence, he tries to arrange the cards when they were already placed fine. He was nervous and your move shook him to the core, so so much that he'd wanted to hide in a pit.

You sit up properly and lift your legs to fold them. Taking Jimin's jacket you cover your cold legs, "It's your turn" You say not knowing about his tense situation at all.

"It is, right" More than he says that to you, he says it to himself, bringing himself back to reality, "Uhm- so-yeah" he picks out a black card and gives it to you,

"Here," Accepting the card from him, you flip it, but the second you read what's written, you re-read it again to see if what you saw was written there. The tension gallops you in to read it aloud.

Jimin watches you get tense, "What's wrong?" He asks, and you hand over the card to him without saying anything.

He takes the card after he reads it, and both his eyes turn wide as his lips shut tight.

"We shouldn't," He replaces the card in its place, "It's not necessary." Jimin asserts shaking his head in approval as you nod as quickly as him, "Exactly"

He nods again, "I guess this is not something we should be playing" Jimin states embarrassingly, "I mean who in the world would dare to suck toes"

You jump slightly from his upfront statement, "I- I know right"

After getting your approval Jimin collects the cards and starts piling them until there's one left on the floor, "You forgot this" You read it before giving it to him.

A smile erupts on your face, Jimin notices and takes the card to see what's making you smile and after he reads, he weakly smiles to himself, "I suppose that was the only innocent question" he lets out a chuckle easing the heated environment.

"I bet it was" You tuck your sleeve in your arm and rub your hands together, "Should we do that?" You ask hesitantly.

Jimin's ears perk up,

"The Dare," You say.

His eyes widen, "You want me to suck your toes?"

"WHAT NO!" You blink simultaneously, placing your folded legs down. "I meant the other dare" You bite at your lips in nervousness, "No, forget it" You put aside your jacket of Jimin and get up to go to the fridge to make the embarrassing situation lighter.

Getting to the fridge, you grab the handle and open it. Finding the nearest bottle you gulp it down, the cold water hitting your throat.

Releasing a cool breath you close the cap and put it back in the fridge until you jump startled by the sudden music blasting.

Shutting the fridge door as you were about to turn, a pair of hands grab your waist and spins you, making you crash into a firm chest.

"Y/n..." You met those honey brown iris, "Don't ever feel embarrassed for proposing an idea" He reaches for your fingers looking at them getting intertwined with his, "I insanely love it" he licks his pulp lips, keeping them tucked beneath his teeth.

"Got it?"

You weakly nod, feeling his soft fingers brush against yours.

Never in your life, you have felt so many butterflies in your stomach. He was dominating you and you were letting him.

Holding onto the other hand of yours, he placed them on his shoulder, "Can I?" He asked for your permission, before resting his hands on your waist.

You were scared if you'd speak up, your voice would come out too weak. It was as if he took your voice away from you, making you weak with every part of him.

You just have opened your heart to him, not even a single day had passed and he already was having a great impact on you. You weren't gonna deny it though, although you were scared, it was okay now since it was him, Park Jimin.

So, removing your hands from his shoulder you rather put it down, catching up his other hand and placing them on your waist.

"Yes," You answer, replacing your hand on his shoulder watching him smile and gripping you closer to him.

A new song starts a slower one. Jimin sways you along with him, hand in hand. His eyes never left yours whereas you were seeing everywhere but his eyes. You were close, his breath fanning your eyes, both of your bodies close to each other radiating warmth while his hands rested on your waist firmly.

Your legs followed his magically understanding each of his steps, one step back and your legs took one step further to him. Your steps looked professional as if you have practiced this a hundred times.

It was clear, clear as sky how Jimin knew you and how unknowingly you know him too.

"You know..." Jimin raised your hand along with his, "I have always watched you dance" he spun you around, stopping you in between and pulling you closer to him as his hands rested on your folded ones when your back rested against his stomach, "Watching you dance with me almost feels like a dream" he hums near your ear, swaying you sideways with him.

You close your eyes and feel his breath feigning your ears, "You are everything to me" he confesses holding you against him a little tight, scared you'll let go of him after hearing this.

But you stayed there, pressing his hands, allowing him to speak further and he listens to your answer, continuing further.

"You came into my life like an angel in disguise" He shuts his eyes taking a deep breath, "I had no hope of living happily when my life crashed down to pieces" he adds, "My father's business failed which led us to lose all our money, I broke up my relationship of three years, my parents left me here to face all the loan sharks. My friends started pitying me, it didn't look good at all, I felt pathetic."

He rests his head on your shoulders, losing himself to you, releasing all his tension, "I had to live in a small apartment, it was lovely until my ex left. The apartment felt lonely, scary, and hard to be in, the whole space was taken by her and when she was gone I was left with nothing but loneliness and anxiety"

You nudge your head closer to him as if comforting him. You didn't know he had gone through so much, at least not this much. Him working as Loverboy online for payments and in the cafes made sense to you. He was struggling yet he managed to keep all that behind that smile of his.

Taking your touch, Jimin releases a slow breath, "But everything changed when I saw you"

You flutter open your eyes at your name mentioned. A smile was felt on your skin, "You were standing near the entrance of the basketball hall" he mumbles, "It was Jungkook's basketball match" he leans further close to you watching you, "All the seats were filled up and you literally stood still searching for empty seats but found none..."

You recollect the day he was talking about. Indeed you couldn't find any seats to sit in, you were pissed, angry, and almost ready to cry out over the fact that you couldn't watch him. The memory was very clear to you.

"Everyone in the audience was fighting for seats you know" Jimin chuckles, "And you stood there contemplating what to do, I had my eyes on you. You stood out from everyone there"

You tilt your head as he continues further, "It just took you a few seconds, you left the basketball hall. I thought you gave up, but no, you came back with a chair" He slowly laughed, and you bit your lip in embarrassment.

"Trust me, I never expected that coming" He slows down from his laughter, "Because I myself wouldn't do that." He sighed, resting his chin on your head, caressing your hair, "If I was in your place I could've left. I was doing that to me unknowingly, but when I saw you going out of the ordinary to get what you wanted, a hope lit inside of me, to try and try until I would succeed"

Holding on your shoulders he makes you turn to him. "Whatever happiness I have today is all because of you" He reaches for the strands of your hair and tucks them behind your ear, cupping your cheeks after.

"Thank you" He bends down to kiss your head, and as you close your eyes feeling him kiss you.

Getting away from you, he looked down at you, "Did I just kiss you?" And an instant smile appeared on your face, "Seems like it"

"Damn" He licks his lips, "This is gonna go down in holy books..." leaning closer to your ear he whispers further, "because I just kissed a literal Goddess."

And you facepalm shyly, hiding the evident flush of yours, "You need to seriously stop surprising me with that sweet tongue of yours!"

"Why?" He removes your hand covering your face, "It's not my fault that I fell for you..." He witnesses the blush all over your face and smiles widely, finishing,

"Cause you're the one who tripped me so bad."

♡♡♡

P.s the room would look like this

Amxnx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 56.1K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
5.7K 433 13
He stood under the heavy uncontrollable rain, his back leaning onto a building as he covered his head with his hoodie. Tears rolled down his cheeks...
727K 44.5K 109
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

130K 3K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...