Daughter In Law Of Raghuvansh...

By lostlixee

"What's your name?" He asked her in a straight cold tone. Akshita and all the employees stared at him as if h... More

Copyright Disclaimer
¹•|CHARACTER|•¹
²•|CHARACTER|•²
0| Prologue |0
CHAPTER- 1
CHAPTER- 2
CHAPTER- 3
CHAPTER- 4
CHAPTER- 5
CHAPTER- 6
CHAPTER- 7
CHAPTER- 8
CHAPTER- 9
CHAPTER- 10
CHAPTER- 11
CHAPTER- 12
CHAPTER- 13
CHAPTER- 14
CHAPTER- 15
CHAPTER- 16
CHAPTER- 17
CHAPTER- 18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER- 20
CHAPTER- 21
CHAPTER- 22
CHAPTER- 23
CHAPTER- 24
CHAPTER- 25
CHAPTER- 26
CHAPTER- 28
CHAPTER- 29
CHAPTER- 30
CHAPTER- 31
CHAPTER- 32
CHAPTER- 33
CHAPTER- 34
CHAPTER- 35
CHAPTER- 36
CHAPTER- 37
CHAPTER- 38
CHAPTER- 39
CHAPTER- 40
CHAPTER- 41
CHAPTER- 42
CHAPTER- 43
CHAPTER- 44
CHAPTER- 45
CHAPTER- 46
CHAPTER- 47
CHAPTER- 48
CHAPTER- 49
CHAPTER- 50
CHAPTER- 51
CHAPTER- 52
CHAPTER- 53
CHAPTER- 54
CHAPTER- 55
CHAPTER- 56
CHAPTER- 57
CHAPTER- 58
EPILOGUE
THANK YOU❤️
❤️LOVE❤️
•HIS INNOCENCE•
•Love in Vengeance•
ANNOUNCEMENT🔊

CHAPTER- 27

162K 8.2K 1K
By lostlixee

Views count- 128k

__________🦋🦋

Suraj Hua Maddham, Chaand Jalne Lagaa
Aasmaan Yeh Haai Kyoon Pighalne Lagaa
Main Thehra Raha, Zameen Chalne Lagi
Dhadka Yeh Dil, Saans Thamne Lagi

Hain, Kya Yeh Mera Pehla Pehla Pyaar Hai
Sajna, Kya Yeh Mera Pehla Pehla Pyaar Hai

___________🦋🦋

Kajal has had feelings for Ekansh since their childhood, which is why she used to chase after him. When Ekansh found out about her feelings, he distanced himself from her, hoping that she would eventually forget him. However, she didn't.

Upon hearing the news of Ekansh's marriage, Kajal was deeply hurt. She cried because she wanted to be with him, regardless of his feelings. It didn't matter to her if he liked it or not. She made efforts to get close to his family, and they became close, but no one saw her in a romantic light.

Kajal never liked any girl who came near Ekansh. Even as children, if any girl tried to talk to him, she would become possessive and jealous. She even confessed her feelings to him, but Ekansh politely declined and told her that they could only be friends. He never saw her in any other way. At the time, she didn't say anything and accepted his decision, but deep down, she did it to stay close to him.

One day, things took a serious turn when Kajal physically harmed a girl who was talking to Ekansh, causing her to bleed severely. When Ekansh found out, he realized that Kajal wouldn't understand the boundaries, so he started avoiding her and visited the village less frequently. Eventually, he stopped altogether for his own reasons. He thought that she would eventually forget about him, but even now, as adults, she still holds on to those same feelings.

Okay Back to the story!!!

It was night time everyone got free from dinner, Ekansh left early for the room because of embarrassment.

Why?

~let me show you the flashback..

FLASHBACK

When they came to the backyard, they both stopped because of panting heavily.

"I..I..am..say..ing this to you for the last time!" Ekansh said in the middle of taking proper breath.

"It's... it's late..now" she replied, also panting.

"You are becoming stubborn day by day," He said, putting both his hands on his waist on either side.

"The reason is you!" She replied

"Me? What did I do? Care to explain?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.

'kuch nahi karte yahi to dikkat hai' she muttered under her breath.

(That's the problem!, you don't do anything)

"What? Speak loudly!"

"Huh? N-No nothing" she shook her head.

Taking steps closer to her he only left an inch gap between each other, unknown to the fact where they are.

"You kn--" he stopped when they heard someone clearing their throat, they looked there to find all the youngsters looking at them with mischievous smiles except one and we know who that is.

Looking at them Ekansh backs off immediately and Akshita looks away to avoid their teasing gazes.

'Why do you always have to talk being close and touchy with her Ekansh? Can't you behave like gentleman with her?' he mentally scold himself.

"Bhaiiiii..." Trisha sang.

"Go get yourself a room bhai, Oh my god! My virgin eyes!" Veer said dramatically, closing his eyes.

"Shut up Veer!" Ekansh glared at him but was still embarrassed.

"Room is soundproof, don't worry bhai!" Rahul said, controlling his laugh.

"Ohh then it will be great I don't want the same thing that happened yesterday night, right bhai!!?" Avyansh said, smirking.

"What?" Ekansh asked with a frown even Akshita looked curious.

"Bhai it will not look good, if I say that here you know!" He replied looking at his surroundings.

"Cut the crap Avyansh!" Ekansh said annoyingly.

"Fine!" Avyansh said and came near his ear and whispered something which was audible to him only.

Ekansh who had the look of frown on his face changed into shock, horror, embarrassment, nervousness, and don't know how many.

Akshita looked at them in confusion, he was Red.

Ekansh pushed him, avoiding looking at him.

"Stop right there!" He said and left from there as fast as he could.

'What did Avyansh even say to him?' She thought.

'Anyways phew!! Balaa tali!' She thought and sighed in relief.

(averted)

"Ahem! Ahem!" Tara clears her throat, smirking at her.

"Um..voh..I..I think someone is calling me, Bye!" saying it nervously she ran from there making everyone burst into laughter.

"Aww they are cute" Ruchi exclaimed.

"Indeed they are!" Trisha replied.

"What's cute in it? It is just childish" Kajal said rudely.

"Actually Kajal, to maintain a healthy relationship my Bhaiya-Bhabhi do things like that, you know so their LOVE increases more day by day."

"Ohh I forgot! You are not married na so you don't know" Tara mocked her while others tried to hide their giggles.

Keyword:- tried

She didn't say anything then and just rolled her eyes.

Avyansh squeezes Tara's hand to stop her from speaking further.

'She doesn't give good vibes to me, let me see how will she do anything' Tara thought shooting her draggers

FLASHBACK END

After some time Akshita made her way to the room as it was late and everyone had already left for their respective rooms.

She entered the room and turned to lock the door. As she was about to turn back, she was taken by surprise when someone swiftly pinned her against the door. It was her dear husband, his intense gaze sending shivers down her spine. She gulped nervously, unsure of what was coming next.

'Ankhain bahar aa jayegi ese toh inki ek din' She thought and rolled her eyes By Mistake.

(His eyes will come out like that one day.)

"Did you just roll your eyes?" He asked in shock but his voice was still firm.

"Can't you see!" She blurted out all of sudden and put her palms on her mouth in shock.

Very good 👏🏻 Akshita you teased him alot now, now watch out😉

No author!!!

Yes sweetheart 😏

"What the hell!!?"

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I jus..just went in flow my intentions were not-" she got cut in the middle by him.

"So you have the guts to speak after behaving like that in the evening?" he asked, moving his face closer to her.

"Well, you gave my laptop to Par Nani saying that I'll stay busy with it only right?! Now see I am free, why don't we have some fun?" He asked in a husky voice.

His fingers traced a tantalizing path across her waist, causing her body to react with heightened sensitivity. With each seductive movement, her skin tingled and her hairs stood on end. His lips hovered near her jawline, creating an electrifying anticipation. A sharp intake of breath escaped her lips as he gently pressed his forefinger against the end of her belly button, sending waves of sensation through her body. At that moment, she felt as though she had forgotten how to breathe.

She shut her eyes tightly breathing heavily when she felt his nose tracing her jaw, he inhaled her strawberry perfume. She somehow tried to push him but he pressed his body more against her.

"What happened Mrs. Raghuvanshi? Don't you want to spend time now?" He whispered near her ear and bit her earlobe making her legs become weak. She was about to fall but he caught her by her waist.

"I didn't do anything yet and your legs have already become weak? What will happen when I....." He stopped in the middle looking at her shivering due to his effect on her, it made him smirk.

"Ye..ye..ple..please.--"

"You want me to please you?" He asked innocently but yet that was hot.

"N-No!!! I...I..mm..am say..say..saying. s.s.stop i..it.. ple..please" She stuttered very badly because he was moving his hands all over her bare waist.

"You said I don't spend time with you, so I am fulfilling your wish biwi ji" he said, making circles on her waist with his finger.

Akshita clutched his shirt from shoulder and came closer due to nervousness when she felt his breathing on her neck, but because of her nervousness she did something wrong which she shouldn't have done.

Ekansh became a statue in his place and gulped hard looking at her.

Akshita!!!!!!!! What did you do??!!!??? He wanted to shout but looking at her innocent face he closed his eyes and cursed his fate.

In a few seconds he opened his eyes and left her all confused, she wanted him to let her go but all of sudden what happened to him?

She looks at him and finds him taking a towel and moving inside the bathroom, and after reading a lot of fictional books and Wattpad stories it didn't take much time to understand what she did and why he left.

Putting palms on her open mouth and widened eyes she looked at the bathroom door which closed with a shut.

'Are you mad Akshita!!??!!!' She screams inside.

Well if he would have not went to bathroom she would be screaming not only in mind.🌝🤜🏻🤛🏻

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Okay That was super Hot🥵

Damn!!! Akshita what you did with him😂

How's the chapter do tell me!

Vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 160K 88
"I can give you grandchild without marriage too mom" Mira said after listening to her mom's useless reason making everyone shock. Yeah???? "I...I mea...
64.4K 4.2K 19
"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥?" __________________________...
1.6M 84.5K 65
[Completed] #1 in Romance (05-Jan-21) #1 in India (25-Apr-22) #5 in Humor (25-Mar-21) ❝For the world, it was a love marriage. But for them it was ne...
103K 6.1K 46
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...