Elite Wars

By ceresvenus

Gustavo Pocholo Salguero is the eldest grand son of Don Sergio Salguero, the chairman of the multi billion do... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 18

1.3K 53 23
By ceresvenus

SPG HAHAHA

GUSTAVE

I watched my wife as she walked away from me, particularly her god forsaken ass. I can't wait to go home and devour her. A sexy singer is performing on the stage but my eyes are fixated on Sandrine. She is the apple of my eye.

I sipped some whiskey from my glass and I tried to focus on the performer at the stage but all I could think about was Sandrine. Damn, I can't get enough of her. I will not fuck this up this time.

Naramdaman kong may humila ng upuan sa tabi ko at umupo. Nang tingnan ko ang salarin ay agad ba nag-init ang dugo ko. Santhiago Guadarrama sat beside me with a smug stupid look on his face.

"What the fuck do you want, asshole?" I asked, making sure that he heard the exasperation on my voice.

I saw how Sandrine handled these fools earlier. How she moved closer to me, hoe she calmed me. Nothing is going to change my mood, especially when I am looking forward to something when we get home.

"I have a proposition, Gustave. Why don't we split Ecowind? I know you're going to dig the land. Let's split it. Say, 50-50?" He asked.

I clenched my jaw as I swirl the liquid inside the glass I'm holding. Hindi talaga magtatanda ang isang ito.

"How about a 'no'? You must be scared. I heard Ecowind is leaning towards my offer. Who in their right mind would refuse ten billion pesos anyway?" I raise my brows and I couldn't help showing a tight lipped smile.

"Oh, haven't you heard? We raised the offer to 12 billion. I heard he's just preparing the paperworks." Kibit balikat na aniya.

My hand formed into a fist. I almost slammed it on the table but I stopped myself. Eyes are everywhere. I can't lose my temper. Not here and not because of this son of a bitch.

"So if you don't want to split everything, then I guess you can find more land to dig. After all, I know you don't want to get your hands dirty." Ngumisi siya.

"Dirty money. I'm sure. Keep it. But if you think I'm just gonna give up Ecowind, you're wrong. Now get the hell out of my face." I turned my face away so he could get the message that I don't want to waste my time with him anymore.

"By the way. I saw your wife canoodling with some bachelor outside. What's his name? Ah, Holden Smith."

Marahas akong napalingon kay Santhiago. Arogante siyang ngumisi na para bang nahuli niya ang inis ko. Damn right, he did. Hindi ko alam kung ano ang uunahin kong maramdaman, ang magalit sa ginawa niyang pag banggit sa asawa ko, o ang ginagawa ni Sandrine habang wala ako.

"Keep her name out of your fucking mouth or we're gonna have a problem." Mariin ko sabi.

He raised both of his hands and smirked. Pagkatapos ay inayos niya ang suit niya at tumalikod. Naiwan akong nakatigil, nag iisip ng susunod kong hakbang.

Kung iniisip ng gagong iyon na lumalambot na ako at alam niya kung paano ako gagalitin, nagkakamali siya. Hinugot ko ang cellphone ko mula sa bulsa ko at hinanap ang isang numero. Matapos ang ilang ring ay sinagot iyon ng tao sa kabilang linya.

"Remember what we talked about last time? Do it." Hindi ko na siya hinintay pang sumagot. Mabilis kong ibinaba ang tawag at ibinalik iyon sa aking bulsa. Sakto namang nakita kong paparating si Sandrine.

"Everything okay?" She asked, her eyes narrowed at my face. Saglit ko lang siyang tiningnan at ibinalik ko din kaagad sa basong hawak ko ang tingin ko.

"Of course. We should go. We have a lot to talk about, don't you think?" Sagot ko at inisang lagok ang natitirang alak sa baso.

Tumayo ako at gumapang sa baywang niya ang braso ko. My mind was clouded with malicious thoughts and the only thing that would stop me from doing that is if I take her. Hard and fast.

I already instructed my driver to wait for us outside so when we got there, the black Rolls Royce Phantom is already there. He opened the door and I let Sandrine get inside first.

Umandar na ang sasakyan at binaybay namin ang daan pauwi. Itinukod ko ang siko ko sa arm rest ng sasakyan at pinanood ang pag-galaw ng tanawin sa labas. Madilim at ma hamog ang daan pabalik sa mansyon. Tahimik at payapa kabaliktaran ng isip ko.

My mind si clouded with everything. Every malicious thought about Sandrine at the man that Santhiago was talking about. I'm also thinking about my plan. Hoping that it wouldn't fail. There's billions of money at risk and I defied my Abuelo's order for it. Hell, even my marriage is at risk. It's one of the reasons why Sandrine and I fought. I'll be damned if I let Santhiago take it away from me.

"Hey, did anything happened while I was gone? You look pissed." Pansin ni Sandrine sa akin.

Nilingon ko siya at nakita ko ang nag-aalalang ekspresyon niya. Even when she looks worried, she's still gorgeous as hell. It's probably why I doubt every decision I make when it comes to her. Nakakabaliw nga naman talaga ang ganitong babae.

"No. Nothing happened. I just have a lot in my mind right now. Work and all." Sagot ko.

Mas lumalim pa ang titig niya sakin, na parang hinuhuli kung nagsisinungaling ako. Hindi siya sumagot pero pagkatapos ng ilang sandali ay tumango siya at inilapit ang katawan niya sa akin. Hinarap niya ako, ang isang binti ay ipinatong niya sa hita ko. Napalunok ako nang bumungad sa akin ang makinis at mala-gatas niyang binti.

She leaned her head towards me and rested it on my shoulder. Half of her body is almost above me. I had to fight for my life and stop my self from fucking her in the back seat of our car. We never tried that.

Her fingers are fidgeting on my right arm. I took my coat and pulled my sleeves up earlier. She was drawing random scribbles on my arm using her finger.

"Well, thanks for being patient tonight. I know how hard it is considering how those Guadarrama scums are acting." She looked at me intently, as if the words that will come to my mouth is something that she's looking forward to.

I looked at her with the same intensity. Nahuli ko ang kamay niyang nag-lalaro sa braso ko at dinala iyon sa aking labi. Her skin was so soft, that I swore I could just take her right there and then. Sandrine was always a goddess to my eyes. With her, I always felt like I'm hanging by the thread. Which is why I tend to raise my guards when it comes to her. But when she's this close to me, eyes sparkling like an angel, scen intoxicating like the devil that she is... God, she can easily manipulate me, wrap me around her fingers and answer to her every whim. I am at her mercy.

"Don't worry, I handled it." Maiksing sagot ko. Nag hahangad na sana ay hindi niya mahalatang may itinatago ako.

"What? What do you mean you handled it? Gustave, what did you do?" Rumehistro ang pag-aalala sa kanyang mukha.

Umiling ako at tumikhim.

"Don't worry about them. They won't bother us for a while." Sagot ko at mas hinigpitan ang hawak sa kanyang kamay. She can't escape me. I won't let her.

The person that I called earlier, is an NBI agent. I contacted him knowing that he has an on going investigation with the Guadarramas. Wala siyang makuhang dumi sa mag-kapatid kaya pinadali ko ang trabaho niya at ako na mismo ang nag-hire ng private investigator para kumalap ng impormasyon tungkol sa kanila.

Santhiago and Leandro is all that is wrong with the country. Everyone knows how they do business. Yet, somehow the police can't put them behind bars. So me, being a person of law as I am. I took myself to help the authorities. Ang hinihintay na lamang ng NBI ay ang go signal ko. Which is why I called them earlier. They will release the information to the press, issue an arrest warrant and viola. They're convicted plunderers, illegal traffickers and murderers. Although, I don't have much faith with the country's justice system. So I have to move fast. That move might keep them busy for a while but they are slippery snakes. They can wiggle their way out of it.

It was a bit past ten at night when we arrived at the mansion. The fog is visible everywhere. Nothing is making a sound except for the wind crashing to the trees and the crickets somewhere on the lawn.

"Wait here." Sabi nang huminto ang sasakyan sa tapat ng engrandeng pinto ng bahay. Tumango si Sandrine at pinakawalan ako.

Lumabas ako ng sasakyan at nag martsa ng mabilis patungo sa side na inuupuan niya at binuksan iyon. Inabot niya ang naka abang kong kamay at bumaba ng sasakyan.

Her cheeks are red because of the cold. But everything else about her is warm. I fucked up big time with her, but all I want to do now is embrace her. Feel her body close to mine. All of her. We walked side by side towards the foyer, where the head mid is waiting for us, with a visible smile on her face. She took our coats and we continued to walk upstairs where our room is.

I couldn't help myself. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and pulled her close. Once I had a whiff of her scent, I lost it. I leaned my head against her shoulder and planted a quick bite. Napaigtad siya at humagikgik.

"Stop it! They might here us!" Nakangising aniya.

"Couldn't stop myself even if I want to." Sagot ko.

Nang makarating kami sa ikalawang palapag ay mas lalo pa akong nasabik. I caught her hand and ran towards our bedroom. We were both laughing by the time we reached it. We both went inside. I locked the double door behind me and slammed her on the wall beside it.

"You are so naughty. Pano kung may nakarinig satin? And I thought we are gonna talk first?" Nakangiting sabi niya.

Nag niningning pa din ang mga mata niya pero may iba pa akong napansin doon. Mapungay at nag-aapoy ang mga iyon. Kalat ang pulang lipstick sa paligid ng labi niya gawa ng maiksing pag hahalikan namin sa sasakyan kanina.

Tumaas ang kilay ko at tumangi tango ako.

"Yeah, we're gonna talk. In our bed." I muttered as I moved closer and finally caught her lips.

Maybe time stopped when I finally did. It was raw, with emotions that have always been there but we refused to acknowledge. She parted her lips and I used it as an opportunity to slip my tongue inside her mouth and invade every inch of her. I can almost hear how loud her heart is beating, how it almost beat the same way as mine. I felt her hand on my nape, pulling me closer. As if my body can get any closer to her than this. My hands automatically traveled through her skin, as if they have a mind if their own. I found the zipper of her dress and in one swift motion, she stood there. Naked as the they she was born.

Labag man sa loob ay itinigil ko ang pag halik sa kanya. Napansin ko ang panginginig ng mga daliri niya habang isa isang tinatanggal ang butones ng polo ko. She never looked so vulnerable. And that alone is enough to send me to frenzy. Tinulungan ko siyang tanggalin ang huling dalawang butones ng polo ko hanggan sa matanggal niya ang lahat. Hinubad niya sa'kin iyon habang abala ako sa pag-tanggal ng aking sinturon at pantalon.

Kinuha ko ulit ang kamay niya at dinala siya sa napaka laking kama namin. Tumigil ako at pinanood siyang tanggalin ang kaisa isa niyang saplot. Her lacy, god forsaken black thong. Ni hindi niya inalis ang mainit niyang titig sa akin. She knew exactly how to make my dick hard. She knew what to do to make me go crazy.

Hinubad ko ang boxer shorts ko at dumapa sa kama. Humalakhak siya nang marahas kong ibuka ang mga binti niya. Ngumisi ako, tingnan natin kung makaka tawa ka pa mamaya.

I closed my eyes and inhaled her evocative sultry scent. I made sure she saw what I did. she reek of the scent of the woman. I saw how her breathing heaved, how she anticipated my mouth on her pussy and I felt my dick grew harder. I planted two light kisses on her inner thighs and then I devour her throbbing pussy.

One straight lick from the bottom to the top. And her taste, Oh God, her taste. I've eaten her for so many times but tonight is different. She tastes like honey, with a tinge of salt and citrus. It was to die for. I did another lick and she moaned so loud I thanked every God in the universe for our sound proofed walls.

"Gustave! Ohhh!" She moaned. Her voice is shaky, her hands found their way to my hair.

I used two fingers to spread her little lips and there it was. God's greatest gift. Her clit is pulsating, begging for attention. So I did. I kissed her clit, and attacked it with multiple licks, every time my tongue touches her, her moans get louder and louder. When I got tired of licking her, I sucked it. And then I watched how her pussy leaked with arousal. It was dripping to her ass, down to the sheets. And I didn't want to waste it. So I spread her legs wider and licked her from the bottom up.

"I- I'm gonna come if you don't stop." Halos paiyak nang aniya.

Ngumisi ako habang nakatingin pataas sa kanya. Iyon naman ang plano ko.

Tonight is all about her. I'm going to fuck her so good that every fight, every misunderstanding and everything else will be erased. Nothing will be left by the time I'm done with her. Nothing but us in our perfect little world.

I brushed my lip against her throbbing part before I buried my face back at it. I gripped her
as she pushed herself towards my face even more. I pulled up for a bit before I buried my tongue on her hole, making sure I have a taste of her sweet, sweet juices. My thumb started massaging her clit as I was fucking her with my tongue.

"I'm coming! Oh my gosh!" She screamed.

Every muscle on her body clenched, her toes curled and then she started shaking uncontrollably. I could never be more contented.

Inangat ko ang katawan ko hanggang sa magkaharap na kami at ngumisi. Mas lalo oang pumungay ang mga mata niya at pulang pula na ang pisngi niya. Medyo kumalat din ang itim na make up sa mga mata niya. Para sa akin, ganito siya pinaka maganda.

She stared at me before pulling me down for a wet, sultry french kiss. I'm sure she could taste herself on my mouth and I knew she liked that. She moved and then all of a sudden, she was on top, in charge. She kissed my neck, my chest, down to my stomach. She traced my V line with her lips until she reached my throbbing dick. It sprung right up, moving on it's own.

Once she touched it, I completely lost it. Nilunok ko ang malagkit niyang laway sa lalamunan ko at napapikit ng mariin. Dumapo sa noo ko ang palad ko nang simulan niyang isubo at sipsipin ang pagkalalaki ko. Gusto ko pang enjoy-in ang pagkakataon pero alam ko sa sarili kong hindi ako makakatagal sa antisipasyon at sarap ng ginagawa niya kaya inabot ko ang braso niya at napatingala siya sa akin.

"I wanna fuck you." Hinihingal na sabi ko.

She wiped a little bit of my pre come from the side of her lip as I moved and put her back on the bed. I didn't need to spit on her pussy or use any lubricant as I saw how wet she is. Her pussy was glistening and it was the most beautiful sight ever.

I rubbed my dick in her entrance and she writhed in pleasure below me whenever I hit her clit with the tip of my dick.

And then finally, I slowly buried myself inside her. I let out a small groan the moment I felt her wet insides around my dick. I pushed it inside until I can't physically push any further.
Her hips started moving as I started to pull and then push again.

I fucked her slowly at first, giving her a little taste of how my dick felt like. And then when I can't take it anymore, I started fucking her roughly. Everytime I hit something inside her she screams, gasps and say my name over and over again.

"Gustave, oh! Gustave! More, please!" She pleaded.

So I obliged. My mind became blank, all I could focus about is how her body looked perfect against mine. How my balls slapped her ass and the sound that it made. How she moaned and screamed, how she scratched my arm or my back like a cat. I liked that. It felt like she was marking me because I was hers. And I am fucking her mindlessly because she's mine.

"You're mine. You hear me? This is mine." I roared in between my thrusts. I massaged her clit and the only answer that I got was thus sultry moan.

"Scream for me, Sandrine. Come with me." I muttered.

I felt my climax right around the corner. It was impossible for me to last long, especially after she pulled herself up and sucked my nipples. She knew how to pleasure me. And I wanted to pleasure her the same way. My left hand is on the bed, supporting my weight. The other is on her clit, massaging it fast.

"Oh, I'm coming. C-come inside me. Please!" She cried.

I can see visible black tears from her eyes. Her pussy is so wet that the sound of my balls hitting her ass sounded more erotic. We were both panting and moaning by the time I felt my climax coming. I wrapped my arms around her body while I continued to thrust.

"Ahhh!" I groaned.

One last thrust and I let everything out inside of her. I kissed her lips as she trembled below me, whimpering as she goes down from her mind altering climax. I'm sure she saw stars because I swear, I almost did. I poured everything inside her but my dick was still so hard. When I pulled out of her, I saw a glimpse of my cum drip down from her hole. I knew then that I was ready for another round again.

She stared at me, a smile forming on her lips. Hindi ko naiwasang mapangiti din nang makita ko siya sa ganong estado. Thoroughly fucked. That's what she looked like.

"That was amazing." She whispered, her breath grazing against my skin.

I planted a peck on her lips but I didn't want to move away from her so I stayed, my nose brushing against hers.

"You're amazing." Bulong ko pabalik.

Umalis ako sa ibabaw niya at tumabi sa kanya sa kama. Doon ko lang napansing kanina pa ako hingal na hingal at ganon din siya. Humarap siya sa akin at hinarap ko din siya.

"Listen, Sandrine..." I said.

"Hmm?" Aniya, nakataas ang kilay.

"I'm sorry, about everything. About Ecowind, about our new initiative and overall just being a jerk of a husband. I know I'm a work in progress. I'm sure you know that by now."

Alam kong kulang na kulang ako bilang asawa sa kanya. Alam kong hindi ko kailanman matatapatan si Arnulfo sa puso niya. Nakaramdam ako ng kaunting kirot. That man is dead. Sigurado ako na sa kaunting pag a-adjust ay makukuha ko din si Sandrine ng buo. So here I am, completely at her mercy.

Dumapo ang malambot niyang palad sa pisngi ko at marahan niyang hinaplod iyon. Hindi ko namalayang napapikit ako habang ninanamnam ang pagkakataon.

"I'm sorry too, Gustave... For giving you a hard time." She said her lips pressed against each other thinly.

"If you give me a chance, I promise I can be a better husband for you." Seryosong ani ko.

Tumango siya habang nakatitig pa din sa akin. Mapungay ang mga mata at punong puno ng emosyon na hindi ko mabasa. Lumapit siya sa akin at hinalikan ako sa labi.

"Thank you. Let's give it a chance. You and me." Ngiti niya habang masuyong humahaplos ang balat niya sa akin.

"Alright. But first..." I said while my hand started traveling down to her body until I founf her swollen pussy and started massaging it again. She chuckled and moved on top of me, her legs are on either of my side.

A/n: Pati ako pinagpawisan sa chapter na to jusko!

Thank you guys for waiting, as always.

Xoxo

Follow me on twitter: @ceresvenuswp

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

744K 26.5K 72
Coffees and pancakes. Teas and waffles. Two people crossed that created ditto but with dissonance.
346M 7.1M 80
This work of fiction may include potentially disturbing readings, scenes and discussions around topics such as sexual, self-harm, physical violence...
596K 21.5K 31
(Game Series # 10) Tali coursed through life with ease. Coming from a family full of lawyers, she knew that getting a job would not be a problem. Kai...