The Eagle's Watch (Tekken Ann...

By Beanyboy2002

Y/N L/N, also known simply as Eagle. Very little is known about him and he'd rather keep it that way. This be... More

Summary: Male Reader
Chapter 1: Jin Kazama Located!
Chapter 2: The King of Iron Fist Tournament 4 Begins
Chapter 3: The Brawl on the Beach
Chapter 4: The Duel with the Assassin
Chapter 5: Ambushed at Night
Chapter 6: The Beginning of a Rivalry, Heihachi's Ulterior Motive
Chapter 7: Tracing the Tekken Force
Chapter 8: The Mysterious Violet! The Long-Awaited Meeting
Chapter 9: The Return of Kazuya Mishima
Chapter 10: The Battle of Father and Son
Chapter 11: The Temple in the Fog
Chapter 12: The Battle in Hon-Maru
Chapter 13: G-Corporation's Ambush
Chapter 14: Heihachi Mishima... Is Dead...
Chapter 15: The King of Iron Fist Returns, with an Unknown Sponsor
Chapter 16: The Tag-Battle
Chapter 17: The Heiress Strikes
Chapter 18: The Jaguar Wrestler
Chapter 19: Seeing a Ghost
Chapter 20: The Second Williams Sister
Chapter 22: Another Kazama?
Chapter 23: Armor King's Secret
Chapter 24: The Return of Yoshimitsu
Chapter 25: Raven Down! Kazuya's Questions
Chapter 26: Anna Williams Strikes Again!
Chapter 27: Rematch with Lee, Pursuing Retribution
Chapter 28: The Williams Showdown
Chapter 29: The Sponsor Revealed
Chapter 30: The Disappearance and Return of Jinpachi Mishima
Chapter 31: Heihachi Mishima, Not so Dead it Seems...
Chapter 32: Putting Marduk in His Place
Chapter 33: Face-to-Face with Kazuya Mishima
Chapter 34: Jinpachi Mishima
Chapter 35: The Wrath of Jinpachi
Chapter 36: Jin Kazama's Arrival
Chapter 37: The Power of the Devil Gene, Jinpachi's Defeat
Author's Note: Thank You! This Book's Future

Chapter 21: Lili Defeated?!

617 20 1
By Beanyboy2002

Y/N POV

I continued to flee, the pain from the fall had worn off by now but that didn't mean I'd forgotten what had transpired. I knew this wasn't the last I'd seen of Anna Williams, I'd just have to keep my eyes open from now on.

As I ran, I was surprised when the burner phone I'd used for the tournament began to ring. This was strange as this was only meant to ring if my opponents were contacting me. Since the time-frame for the second round wasn't over yet and I didn't have my opponent for the third, this was confusing.

Either way, with caution I answered the phone. Calmly asking "Hello? Who is this?" On the other end, I was instantly met with a loud yet familiar voice calling down it in a dramatic manner. "EAGLE! I'm sure you didn't think you'd seen the last of me?!"

Lili! Of course. I responded to her sternly "How did you get this number. It was set to only be given out to opponents." Lili stated in her usual posh tone "Not even a 'hello' how rude. If you must know, I bribed the tournament officials to give me your number."

This, I couldn't help but smirk at. "Not bad. I'm impressed." I commented before asking "So what did you want? Why go through all that trouble?" There was a pause for a moment as Lili remarked "Wouldn't you like to know."

She went on to explain "You'll be overjoyed to know that I won my first match. Ling Xiaoyu was strong but lacked finesse. Anyway, I've received my latest opponent and I'd like for YOU to come and watch this one."

I raised an eyebrow, even though I knew she couldn't see it as I asked "And who would this be?" The answer I'll admit, did catch my attention. I didn't expect when she replied "Asuka Kazama." Of course I had no idea who this girl was, but the surname 'Kazama'. Perhaps there was a relation to Jin. Either way, while I wasn't interested at first, I was now. I replied "Where are you?" 

Lili replied "I'll have Sebastian send the location to your phone. Try not to be late. Ta ta." With that she hung up leaving me just stood there. Sure enough, true to her word I received a text shortly after, likely from her butler Sebastian. It indicated me to a temple on the outskirts of Tokyo. A bit out of my way, this would take time.

(Just to establish, this is the 'Autumn Temple' stage from Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection.) 

Timeskip...

I will admit, it's times like these where having cars rented for us comes in handy. After I'd figured out where I was going, I went to find the car I'd rented out, I'd left it parked up before my match with King a short distance away.

Once I'd got it I instantly set off, using the address I'd been sent to eventually make my way to the outskirts of Tokyo and find the temple mentioned in Lili's message. It was definitely a nice location, blossom trees surrounded the white structure.

I paid this little mind though and instead made my way inside. Through an entrance archway, I found a decently sized courtyard. I looked around for a moment when I heard an all too familiar voice calling out.

"Yoo-hoo! Eagle!" Turning to the source of the voice, I saw Lili stood at the far end of the courtyard, waving her arms frantically. I sighed to myself and began approaching. As I got closer, it seemed I was the last one here.

Stood next to Lili was a girl about the same age as her. I'm assuming this was Asuka Kazama, I couldn't exactly pinpoint any resemblance to Jin at first glance. I could tell however, she didn't look too pleased.

Image of Asuka Kazama:

Once I'd got close enough. "Was this who you're waiting for?!" Lili nodded "Indeed, this is my friend Eagle." I almost did a spit-take at her introducing me as her friend. Considering our previous interactions weren't the most pleasant.

Asuka shrugged "Eagle? What kind of name is that? And why is he dressed like a ninja?" I glanced at her before saying "With all due respect, that's none of your business Miss Kazama." Turning to Lili, I asked "Okay, would you mind telling me why you wanted me here?"

Lili nodded "Of course. Since you did a runner and missed my last battle. I wanted to make a wager with you." I raised an eyebrow asking "Oh? And what would that be?" Lili smirked "If I successfully demolish this feeble girl. You are going to tell me everything. Deal?"

I didn't get chance to answer as Asuka exclaimed "I'm right here you know! I'll show you who's feeble! Can we fight now?!" I raised my hands "Sure sure, whatever. I'm just a fly on the wall." I stepped back as Asuka said "Finally, thank you! I've been waiting ages."

Her and Lili faced one another. Lili commented "Waiting for what? To get yourself destroyed by yours truly?" Asuka retorted "Nope, to take you down a peg or two princess!" I have to commend her on that comeback there.

Either way, I just stepped back and folded my arms as the two girls both assumed fighting stances. They stood still, sizing one another up for a moment before they both rushed forward. Asuka thrust her fist forward while Lili responded with a kick. 

Their respective limbs clashed for a second before they broke away. Lili instantly tried going in for her mix of karate chops and delicate slaps. Asuka managed to counter each one simultaneously, blocking before responding with a punch directly to Lili's stomach.

This made her double over and stagger back a bit. She did manage to recover though before running forward. Once she got close enough, Asuka went in for a punch however Lili twirled out of the way before leaping off the ground in a corkscrew kick like what she did in our brief skirmish.

Only Asuka wasn't able to block in time and the force of the attack launched her to the ground. She grunted as her back hit the solid surface. As she got back to her feet, Lili gloated "Did you like that? There's more where that came from Asuka Kazama!"

Asuka glared and said "You arrogant prissy brat. You think you've won after one good hit? I'll show you!" She raced forward and went in for multiple punches which Lili actually managed to block however this left her legs unguarded.

Asuka abruptly dropped and swung her leg in a sweeping motion. Lili slipped and fell. Now it was her turn to hit the ground. Asuka stood over her with her fist raised. However Lili flung her foot up to kick Asuka right in her nose.

She stepped back, cupping her face. Lili once more stood up and now the two just stared at one another. I just continued to watch in silence. From there it became a back and forth brawl. Punches and kicks were sent flying.

Asuka once again jabbed Lili in the stomach, Lili roundhouse kicked Asuka in the face. Both of them stepped back and glared. Lili spat "You're tougher than I thought Asuka Kazama, but it's time to end this!" Asuka replied with a smirk "My thoughts exactly!"

They ran at one another once more and just like they did at the start, Asuka went in for a punch while Lili went in with a kick. It looked like this could go either way. However in this moment, Asuka's fist collided right with the side of Lili's head while her foot missed its mark, going over Asuka's shoulder.

I will admit, I was somewhat surprised as Lili slowly began to fall backwards and collided with the ground for the final time. She didn't move but her chest was rising and falling so I knew she was simply unconscious. 

Asuka stood over her, clearly out of breath from the fight. She walked closer to the unconscious heiress and knelt down at her side. She pulled a goofy grin and did a salute of sorts as she said. "That was fun. But you need to learn humility."

She stood up and turned to me. I didn't say anything, just nodding. In truth I was a bit disappointed, I hoped I'd get a proper chance to fight Lili in this tournament, but I suppose not. I congratulated the Kazama girl "Well done, that was an impressive display."

Asuka bowed in respect "Thank you. Now I need to go." And just like that, she walked off, without another word. Kind of confusing but I didn't care. I instead approached Lili and knelt down next to her.

It didn't take long for her to twitch. Her eyes slowly opened she looked around for a moment before sitting upright. Suddenly she called "Asuka Kazama?! Where are you?!" I explained "Gone, she left after she won the fight."

She turned to me "Eagle?" I nodded again. She sighed "So, I lost then." I replied "Yes, but you did do a great job. You should be pleased with yourself." Lili scowled "I failed my father. Now he suffers under the Mishima Zaibatsu's hand. She slammed her fist on the ground and spat "Damn you Asuka Kazama!"

I allowed her to take a moment to calm down before she turned to  me and asked "Are you just going to leave?" That's when I made a call, one I may or may not regret. "Y/N." Lili looked at me confused so I elaborated "My name, Y/N L/N."

Lili grinned "Hmph, about time you told me something about yourself Y/N L/N." I stood up and helped her up. I went on to say. "I do have to go though, I've got to get back to the hotel for the night. What will you do now?"

Lili shrugged "Not sure, probably stick around, continue to see how the tournament goes." I commented "Sounds fun. Goodbye Miss Rochefort, I'm sure we'll be meeting again soon enough." 

That was my cue to leave the temple. Today had been an interesting start to the tournament. The morning was okay, battling Steve and Hwoarang in a tag-battle, properly meeting Lili. My match with King in the second round, the return of Armor King and an ambush from Anna Williams. All capped off by finding out Jin has a relative who defeated Lili.

This tournament had been hectic so far, I do wonder, what the rest will bring...

Author's Note: And that's it for this chapter, next up will have Y/N battle Asuka in the third round so that should be fun. I really hope you enjoyed this chapter and as always, thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 312 6
Y/n Kazama is the son of Jun Kazama and Kazuya Mishima, he is also the twin brother of Jin Kazama. The two were separated after Ogre killed their mot...
1K 63 5
While on your way to attend the King Of Ironfist Tournament 8 you find entering a sudden maelstrom! Tearing apart the multi ton vessel like a piece o...
6.7K 249 20
(Union Academy X Tekken 8) After the death of Heihachi Mishima, his stepson Kazuya intends on continuing the war, along with half of a certain superh...
7.5K 145 34
Disclaimer: All characters belong to Bandai Namco Entertainment Join Alisa, Xiaoyu, Miharu and many others on their adventures in High school!