DOWN B!TCH

Por deadheatbitch

"that's my lil baby dat don't listen " ®️ Más

😈
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
THIS IS 9 WP SPWM NEOW
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37

10

2.8K 69 16
Por deadheatbitch

Sevvyn Major Reid | Sevv | Sevvy

16 | November 27 , Bronx NY 

"No thankyou" I said to Velly . 

"You straight " Taymon asked

 "uh yea why" 

"No thankyou" He said mocking me . I rolled my eyes . I was having a ok day it was fine . I wasn't necessarily in the talking mood but these niggas always made my day better .

We was all in Vellys room , chilling.  We always just sat with eachother , we didn't have to talk or nothing enjoying eachothers presence . I Liked this about our lil group . 

"Dula" I called out to him . He was sitting at the edge of the bed next to Velly .  Nally was laying on Tay lap on the other side of the room on the lil sofa he had in here , and lanii was laying on my me . 

We had just cyphed facing a total of 25 spliffs . We been here for about 2 and a half hours . 

The crazy thing is we've faced way more than this in a day . Just nobody felt like rolling anymore .

"Hm" he said looking up from his phone for a quick sec then going back to whatever he was looking at . 

"You got anymore reeces whites?" 

"Word" 

"Can I have some please ?" 

"You straight " He said moving a lil . Ever since I did dula hair we've been talking more and shit  we've even cyphed together and been chilling with eachother he definitely cool , still mean asf but more open with me around .I was becoming way more comfortable around him as well.

But not just him, the rest of the boys as well . Like i would actually say I had a friendgroup now . They cool asf , I like it here . 

"Please"  I pleaded I loved reeces white chocolate.  But not gon lie I dead don't even like white chocolate.  

"You sitchuated. " he replied .

I rolled my eyes getting up from my spot on the bed moving down to him . 

"Pleaseeee dula " 

"N n n noooo sevvv " 

I sat next to him on my knees . 

"Just 1 damoni , please I'll be your bestfriend forever " I said childishly.  I was so fucking High it made no sense.  F

He looked at me his hoodie on. 

 "Half of one bro" 

"No 1 " 

"Half " 

"Whole" 

"A quarter " 

"the whole pack" 

"Bro you not doin this right " he laughed a Lil.  

"Here" he handed me 2 reeces . I smiled " thankyou moni   "

"Mhm " he said laying backwards,  I moved back my spot. 

"Ya wanna watch a scary movie " lanii asked . 

"Yea " I replied 

"Bet " velly and t9 both said . 

"Ion care" moni said

"Yeaaaaaaa" nally said. " I thought you was sleeping megahead "Tay said to nally . 

"I was about to fall asleep then you started slacking on the scratchin, so I woke up like WHATS HAPP' NINNNN" she yelled the last part making all us laugh . 

"You're so stupid " lanii laughed .

"Aiii imma go put blankets and shit on the couch , sevv Doordash us some food and snacks , nally pick the movie " lanii Gave orders 

"What you want us to do " t9 said . 

"Well velly can help me and dula idk , but you don't do shit you dumb fuck " lani said dead serious . 

"Mmcht kill yo self " he replied back 

"Imma bad bitch I can't go out yet , im in my prime . " lanii laughed .

"Ya staying here ? " velly asked "it's like 10 " 

"We might at well " Tay said 

"Word " lanii said . 

"Sigh then imma need clothes and shit ,imma go get some and then go to family dollar to get some snacks and popcorn and shit" I said standing up putting on my cross. 

"Where my jacket " I asked looking around . High as fuck man . 

"On yo body ..." velly replied . 

"Oh HAHAHAHAISNSUMSJS" I laughed that was hilarious to me . 

"im coming with you" damoni said 

"Uhh okkk" he handed me my keys and we made our way out the 2 family apartment.  

I got in my car starting it up,  damn it was getting cold . Dula came in soon after.  I put on Lucky by H.E.R .  As we made our way to my crib.  

----

After I got all my shit and some extra clothes for lanii and nally . I made my way back Into the car . Gtoing in I looked at dula , he was on his phone with his knock on his lap . 

When I got back in he looked at me . We looked at eachother for like 7 seconds until I put my seat belt on . Driving off .

When I got to family dollar shit was empty almost . I parked ."You coming in? " 

"Um ...yea " he said putting his knock back in his pants under his hoodie . 

I looked across the street seeing all the crackheads and shit . One lady was on her head , while a man held her legs and licked and sucked her feet . .

"The fuck ..." I said staring until I walked into the glass door. 

"Oh my godddd" I said holding my nose  

"Yeooooo bro you're laced " duka laughed making me chuckle a lil . 

"Stop laughing that shit hurt " 

"Lemme see " he said while looking at my nose,  he moved it around a Lil.  

"It's not broke you'll be aii mud" 

"Still hurts " I whined as he laughed again . 

We went into the store getting 150 dollars worth of snacks . 

"Cash or card " the older worker said 

"Card" I replied 

"Ya take apple pay " dula asked .

"Yes sir" 

"Aii" he said taking his phone out positioning it at the scanner shit . 

"I got it " I told him 

" Nah I got it " he replied . 

I tried to push him but his shit went through before I could place mine near the scanner . 

"Bro" 

"No"  

Mmcht. 

---------

"It's on backwards nally ..." lani laughed .  We helped nally fix her tank top.

"Oh" we all ended up laughing.  We all got in the shower and shit .

I had on some black pajama shorts and a cropped tank top. I was just throwing anything in this bitch huh ... 

Nally was basically wearing the same thing but with biker shorts And lanii was just wearing some leggings and a crop top . 

I sprayed myself down in my bare vanilla perfume , and rubbed my self in the same lotion and some cocoa butter . I forgot my bonnet so I just out my hair in a loose ponytail. 

We then made our way downstairs.  To the boys . All the snacks and shit was on the coffee table Infront of the big ass couch and mad covers .

 The boys had changed too . Moni wearing some Nike shorts and a black tee , velly a white tee and some checked pajama pants , and Tay some basket all shorts and a wifebeater. 

The food I had order was also sitting on the coffee table,  I had gotten me some Wendy's,  I also got  tacos from this fya Mexican restaurant,  and some chick-fil-a . Also a large sprite and Pepsi. 

"Here Guyssssss" lanii came out with slushies. I sat down on the couch . 

"Ooo what's this " I asked 

"casa slushies but don't worry Ian put alot just 2 shots each cup ." 

"Uh okkk" I said sitting back . 

Nally laid with t9 towards the left end of the couch . It was the big type of couch that had foot rests and looked like a big ass couch-bed. 

"What we watching nally" lanii said sitting inbetween velly legs .

"Insidious" she said 

"Okkkk" lani smiled.  

"Can you Go get the popcorn dula " velly said 

"Yea" he got up , then came back with 2 big bowls of popcorn.

He then plopped at the end of the couch . 

"Dulaaaa come on I wanted to sit there thot" I said . 

"Damn to slow " he looked at his slushie moving it around and then drinking it . 

"Hold up " lanii said 

She then went to the thermostat turning off the heat and turning on the ac /central air . She's rlly my bestie because I have to sleep in the freezing cold too . 

She then went back in her spot with velly , getting some tacos and getting comfy with her blankets . 

"Here everyone . " t9 said while handing out brownies they was big cut 2 .I'm already laced,  imma sleep great tonight. 

"Can I sit there please damoni ?" I asked nicely 

"Here? " 

"Mhm" 

"No " 

I wanted to sit on the edge because it was the farthest from everyone .I was more comfortable around them but I still don't like being touched for real , especially when I'm sleepy it made me nervous and very anxious . 

I rolled me eyes just dealing with it sitting next to him as t9 clicked the lights. 

I gathered covers around me getting my Wendy's.  And drink. 

Nally begin the movie.  

"Can I get a nugget ?" Dula asked 

"No" 

"Mmcht please" 

"Uhnt uhnt " 

"I gave you some of my reeces and the. You said I'm ya bestfriend , you be lyinggggg" he laughed . He high asf. 

"Here " I handed him 2 nuggets. 

"Thankyou hearty" 

I rolled my eyes . He better shove my foot up his as- 

Oh shit tf going on in this movie... ok . 

---- 

We had finished all our food and was about 45 minutes into the movie . 

"Can you move yo legs this way" moni asked me 

"Yea" I moved my legs a lil diagonal. Damn it's cold as fuck . Sleep you and me gon be on greats terms tonight. 

When I moved diagonal I kinda leaned on moni . I was a lil tipsy and high asf . I turned and seen Tay boutta be knocked . I laughed a lil bit .

Dula had moved the cover up his body more causing it to come up more on me too . I was now kinda leaning on him alot . 

"Im sorry" I said sitting up turning a lil. 

"You was straight sevv you can lean on me it's nun for real " he looked at me for a bit but then focused on the movie again . 

Was I comfortable with that ? 

um 

Yea ? 

Yea  I think I am . It's nothing fr . I leaned back on moni a lil as his arm went around me . I felt his finger brush my side . I tensed slightly.  But even still he noticed . 

"You ok ? Youn gotta- "  

"Im fine moni " I said feeling a lil more comfortable in the position . It wasn't bad . His hand stayed still leaning against my thigh.  Ok this is ok . Im ok .

"You sure?" 

"Yea I'm ok" I stated to him . 

"Aii"

---

The movie was halfway through and I was starting to dose off .I looked at my phone seeing it 12:36 . 

T9 and nally were both sleep , leaving me , lani , velly, and moni . 

I looked up at dula  making him look down at me . We looked at eachother for a minute before going back to the movie.  

We was all laced , tipsy,  and exhausted because nobody was saying a thing,  not even velly slow ass . 

I pulled my cover up more my head still leaning back onto dula arm or like his side . I don't even know . 

I felt my eyelids get heavy as I turned trying to get more comfortable then I was alr . 

I turned on my side my head kinda on moni abdomen.  I then just let me sleep take over me , feeling comfortable next to him . A weird feeling but one I think I like now . 

----

My eyes fluttered open to see a dark room , and hearing light snoring coming from around the room . I felt someone hand on my stomach and remembered I fell asleep on dulas side . 

He moved a lil in his sleep and I adjusted my self accordingly. 

Soon I dozed back off to sleep . 

Hey , miss me ? Vote and comment , not PROOFREAD ! Until later my loves <3! 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

127K 2.7K 55
"I don't gaf about him, I want you"
633K 21.2K 77
❞𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮,𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐞❞
220K 10.8K 35
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬, 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐖�...
333K 7.5K 49
"Im a gangsta baby , tell me can you love a thug ." Nba Youngboy .⛓️