To belong somewhere

By ThaliaAstoriaBlack

Where the Hargreeves (including Sloane) were not adopted or have powers, they all attend a public school in N... More

Luther
Diego
Alisson
Klaus
Callum (Five)
Sloane
Ben
Viktor
First day of class

Lila

3 0 0
By ThaliaAstoriaBlack

Lila an adopted girl who lives with her single mother who is a very powerful woman who seeks perfection at all times, lives with the trauma of having seen how her biological parents were murdered, her mother seeks perfection and Lila gives her that but sometimes like when at school she can be herself, that's why she's been waiting for this school year to start so she can forget about her problems at home and stop being perfect for at least eight hours.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 7.1K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
433K 29.7K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
108K 3.9K 37
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
148K 4.2K 59
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...