Eulogy For Mr. Cow

By LocalHomeBoiA-A-Ron

This is a little Eulogy written for my former pet rabbit - Mr. Cow. More

Goodbye For Now, Mr. Cow

Mr. Cow

33 0 2
By LocalHomeBoiA-A-Ron

Hello there! This is Mr. Cow, my pet bunny.

He is Dutch-Breed Rabbit, and has black and white patterns in his fur. The two colors are what inspired his name - 'Mr. Cow' - because he is black and white like a cow. Isn't that a funny name?

Mr. Cow was the best bunny you could ask for. Just ask anyone who knew him and me.

We don't know when he was born exactly, as we received Bunny from someone many, many years ago who just couldn't keep him or take care of bun bun anymore.

Mr. Cow had a cheeky and energetic personality, and was always full of energy as he ran around.

This was Mr. Cow with my mom from many years ago.

He loved to chew on things that interested, and he learned through training and experience what was good to nibble and what was not.

Mr. Cow was a playful little bunny, and formed a Loving owner/pet relationship.

He would hop around my feet as I walk, jumped over my legs and arms when I lay down to interact, and he'd often hop up on the couch with me to see what I was up to.

Whenever I would eat a snack, he liked to come over and investigate; sometime attempting to steal a bite.

One thing that Mr. Cow loved her back rubs/scratches. Whether they were light or more harder, he felt relaxed and it put him at ease.

Sometimes when I played with Legos, he would lay down and watch me build, or would wander over and try to dig through the loose bricks.

Bunny's favorite foods were lettuce, melon, carrot, but his all time favorite was banana (he ate his piece so fast each time).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...