Unlimited Potential (Dragon B...

By GiornoMcBrando

Always wanted Goten to get some attention due to Trunks getting all of Toriyamas love. So I decided to make a... More

Prologue: The Change
Chapter 1: The Calm After The Storm
Love Interest

Chapter 2: A New Adventure Begins!

56 1 1
By GiornoMcBrando

Goten landed in front of his house and ran inside to talk to his father. 

"Hey dad, how did you get stronger when you were my age?" Goten asked. 

Goku scratched his head, trying to remember his adventures from many years ago. 

"Well i went on an adventure with Bulma and got a lot stronger throughout that journey." Goku said.

"So should i go on my own adventure with trunks?" Goten asked.

"Thats up to you but i would suggest going on your own and picking up warriors you find along the way like i did. You might even meet your future wife like i did!" Goku said, chuckling. 

Goten deadpanned. "I highly do doubt that." he said. 

"Well you never know!" Goku said.

"I guess you have a point dad, thanks for the help!" Goten said.

Goten ran out of the house, not shortly after hearing a loud scream indicating that his mother knew he was gone. 

Goten let out a chuckle and put two fingers to his temple and began searching for a specific energy. After a few seconds he instant transmissioned to the world of the kais. 

Goten reappeared in front of a face he hadn't seen in a good while. 

Shin, Supreme Kai, East Kaioshin

"Hey shin, i wanted to ask you where a good place to start an adventure would be." Goten said. 

Shin thought about the question for a second before seemingly getting an idea.

"You know you should probably ask my friend Whis. I can teleport us to him right now." 

"Thanks shin." Goten said.

"The least i can do is help out someone who helped protect me, kai kai." Shin said.

The two appeared in front of Whis, who was currently talking to a blue skinned woman who looked very much like him.

"Oh, hello Shin how have you been? It seems you brought someone with you." Whis said before letting out a small laugh. 

"Indeed, its nice to see you too Vados." Shin said.

Gotens gaze shifted to Vados as she looked at him in return. 

"Vados is the older sister of Whis, both of them are angels Goten. They are some of the strongest beings in the universe. They train and supervise the gods of destructions throughout the universes." Shin said. 

"Wait theres multiple universes?" Goten asked?

"Well in total there are twelve universes. The universe are are in right now is the seventh universe." 

"Wow i never could have guessed there were multiple universes." Goten said.

Vados let out a laugh similar to her brother. 

"Its all a matter of dimensions Goten, I monitor the sixth universe, which is a counterpart to the seventh. In fact the beings there are incredibly similar to the ones here." Vados said.

"So any chance i could go there?" Goten asked. 

Vados let out another laugh. 

"Of course you could, i wouldn't mind training you either." She said.

Goten smirked as he thought about how strong he could possibly get by training with one of the strongest beings in the universe.

"Well i'll see you later Goten, i have duties to attend to." Shin said before using kai kai.

"Im afraid i must go as well." Whis said before teleporting away.

"Well are you ready to go?" Vados said.

"Sure Vados." Goten said.

"Put your hand on my back and i'll teleport us to the sixth universe." Vados said.

Goten put his hand on her back and before he knew it was teleporting between universes. 

Universe 6/Planet Sadala

Vados and Goten arrived on the top of a cliff overseeing multiple houses and a castle.

"This is Planet Sadala, the home planet of the saiyans. I think you'll fit in well here." Vados said.

Goten took in his surroundings and smiled. He could detect multiple power levels much stronger than him.

"Thanks a lot Vados, i'll make sure to find you if i need any information." Goten said.

Vados smiled and teleported away. 

Goten jumped off the cliff and started to fly over to a strong presence he felt nearby. As he flew he thought about all the strong power levels he sensed. 

Goten landed on a rock and started to scout the area. 

"Hey kid, you lost?"

Goten grumbled under his breath at being called a kid and turned around to see a woman looking down at him.

Standing next to her was another woman.

Goten immediately recognized the spiky black hair and came to the conclusion that both of them were saiyans. 

"Hey, you two wouldn't happen to be saiyans would you?" Goten asked.

"Yep, both of us are saiyans, my name is Caulifla and hers is Kale." Caulifla said.  

Goten stared in awe. "I've never seen another pureblood saiyan except for my dad and uncle!" 

"If you're a saiyan why do you have a tail?" Kale asked. 

"Well where i come from all most saiyans are born with tails." Goten said. 

"Interesting, the reason why i came up to you is because you seem to be pretty strong." 

Goten smirked. "Im guessing you wanna go a few rounds?" 

Caulifla smiled back and got into a fighting stance.

Goten switched into Vegetas fighting stance and raised his ki. 

Caulifla looked in awe as she started to realize how strong this saiyan possibly was. 

The two fighters launched at each other, getting ready for a battle of a lifetime. 

(As a lot of you might have noticed i haven't been as active on here recently. Thats due to personal reasons but i can assure you that i'll be updating more often now!) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 10.3K 127
ခေါင်းစဉ် 《替身》လူစားထိုး 作者:北棠墨 မူရင်းရေးသားသူ -ပေထန်မော့ ဘာသာပြန် May Tulips Love   အခုခေတ်နောက်ခံ 1 V 1 , HE Zawgyi နဲ့က နောက်တအုပ်ရေးထားပေးတ...
315K 7.5K 66
Amazing cover by Anel_Graphics Gabriella De'Luca is a cold fifteen year old girl, who has had to go through extreme hardships everyday of her life. C...
344K 18.8K 43
"You're forcing me to work with them and I'm telling you now that I can't do it." "You've worked with teams before." "Yeah, but none with a jackass i...
10.9K 1.6K 21
ខ្ញុំបានលង់ស្រឡាញ់បងទៅហើយ!!! ខ្ញុំស្រឡាញ់បង...ទោះបីជាបងមិនដែលមើលឃើញខ្ញុំក្នុងក្រសែរភ្នែករបស់បងក៏ដោយ! ˚✧ Protagonist˚✧ Gemini Kleverron "ជេមមីណាយ ឃ្ល...