professor romanoff

By jess_romanoff

Y/n Y/l/n was going into college with a plan - 1. to actually try and focus on her study and graduate - 2. to... More

information
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter forteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
chapter forty three
chapter forty four
chapter forty five
chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
chapter forty eight
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
chapter fifty five
chapter fifty six
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty eight
chapter fifty nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty one
chapter sixty two
chapter sixty three
chapter sixty four
chapter sixty five
chapter sixty six
chapter sixty seven
chapter sixty eight
chapter sixty nine
chapter seventy
chapter seventy one
chapter seventy two
chapter seventy three
chapter seventy four
chapter seventy five
chapter seventy six
chapter seventy seven
chapter seventy eight
chapter seventy nine
chapter eighty
chapter eighty one
chapter eitghy two
chapter eighty three
chapter eighty four
chapter eighty five
chapter eighty six
chapter eighty seven
chapter eighty eight
chapter eighty nine
chapter ninety
chapter ninety one
chapter ninety two
chapter ninety three
chapter ninety four
chapter ninety five
chapter ninety six
chapter ninety seven
chapter ninety eight
chapter ninety nine
chapter one hundred
chapter one hundred and one
chapter one hundred and two
chapter one hundred and three
chapter one hundred and four
chapter one hundred and five
chapter one hundred and six
chapter one hundred and seven
chapter one hundred and eight
chapter one hundred and nine
chapter one hundred and ten
chapter one hundred and eleven
chapter one hundred and twelve
chapter one hundred and thirteen
chapter one hundred and fourteen
chapter one hundred and fifteen
chapter one hundred and sixteen
chapter one hundred and seventeen
NEW BOOK

chapter forty nine

4.8K 135 27
By jess_romanoff

hi my horny loves! here you are, to quench your thirst 🙃

•••

week three

I had time to quickly drop my bag off in the locker room before making my way behind the building. Where we were meeting is covered by an abundance of trees and bushes. There's no way anyone could see us unless they were a. really looking and b. semi in the bush area.

I only waited a few minutes before i heard someone approaching. "hi милашка" Natasha cooed upon stepping into view. [cutie]

I beamed reaching out for her making grabby hands. Natasha chuckled at my actions but immediately embraced me. "mmm Natty" I hummed holding her tight.

"you looked incredible working out baby" Natasha whispered into my ear before placing a few kisses under it.

"mmm yeah? you enjoyed the show?" Natasha hummed moving her hands up and down my back as her soft pecks turned into harsh kisses.

I moaned moving my head to the side to allow her more access. I also tugged at her hair feeling her hot breath against my skin.

"your ass, when you were doing those squats mm mm" Natasha purred moving her hands down to squeeze my ass.

I smirked grabbing Natasha's shoulders so i could change our position. Natasha grunted as i shoved her against the wall.

"my ass? oh no Professor, your ass is the real MVP. i mean..." I started as i moved my hands down to her ass. I squeezed firmly at her cheeks pulling a low moan from the redhead. "...delicious" I husked nipping at Natasha's skin.

"i- oh i have a surprise for you" Natasha breathed out gripping my shoulders tightly ensuring i didn't move.

"oh yeah? and what would that be baby?" Natasha giggled as she grabbed one of my hands moving it to cup her covered pussy.

I groaned as i immediately felt a prominent wet spot, "are you not wearing any panties Professor?" I spoke, shocked at this revelation but extremely aroused.

Natasha shook her head and before she could reply i palmed at her core pulling a deep groan from her. "ooooh fuck" Natasha's head dropped back against the wall as i slowly moved my fingers around the wet patch.

"you're soaking baby, your leggings are going to be ruined" I husked before attaching my lips to Natasha's neck.

"i don't- oh i don't care... please Y/n... please fuck me" I hummed trailing my hand up before slipping it into her leggings.

I groaned again as i came in contact with her soaked folds. I teased her entrance for a bit and rubbed her clit at a torturously slow pace. I was leaving open mouth kisses on her neck and shoulders, making sure not to leave any marks no matter how desperately i wanted to.

Natasha was a moaning mess, she was trying to buck her hips to gain more friction. She was whimpering and begging me for more but i wanted to play with her.

"please... please Y/n... i-i need you... fuck" Natasha whined gripping at my biceps.

I decided she had been tortured enough as i slowly dropped to my knees. I pulled my hand out of her leggings earning a whimper from Natasha as she looked down at me.

"shh baby, i just gotta take these off okay?" Natasha nodded letting me pull her leggings down. I pulled them down to her ankles before returning my hand to between her legs.

I slowly ran my fingers through Natasha's folds causing her to arch her back. She moved one hand down to grip at my hair as i leaned in placing light kisses to her pelvis.

When i finally inserted a single digit Natasha let out a high pitched squeak before she covered her mouth. I chuckled at her actions as i used my free hand to try and take her shoe off.

"wha- oh fuck what are you- mmm" Natasha tried speaking but was cut off by a throaty moan as i curled my finger inside her.

"nothing for you to concern yourself with baby, just stand there and look pretty hm?" Natasha just nodded slowly moving her hips in time with my pumps.

Once i had taken her shoe off i pulled her leggings off one of her legs completely. I immediately swung that leg over my shoulder once it was free allowing me better access.

I placed kisses along Natashas thigh licking and sucking her soft skin as i got closer to her core. The moment i added a second finger i also wrapped my lips around Natasha's clit.

"holy-" Natasha screamed before she covered her mouth again. We are still some what in public, i mean anyone walking around the locker room could hear us. That however was not my main priority, making this gorgeous redhead cum was.

I gradually picked up my pace pumping my fingers in faster, making sure to nudge that soft spongy spot that drives Natasha crazy. I sucked on her clit, hard, while i roughly groped at her ass cheek with my free hand.

Natasha's moans were muffled by one of her hands, while the other one was fondling one of her breasts. I watched through my eyebrows as she pinched her nipple through the somewhat thin material. That or her nipples were incredibly hard.

"oh Y/n... i'm gonna- oh god... i'm gonna cum... fuck... i'm gonna cum baby" Natasha panted moving her now free hand down to fondle her other breast.

I wanted desperately for her to lift her sports bra up but i guess this was good enough. It looks to be too tight to do that anyway, i was still enjoying her twisting her nipples whilst she stared down at me.

I doubled my efforts pumping as fast and as hard as i could to push her over the edge. Her body started to shake as i rolled my tongue over her clit. It wasn't until i nipped slightly at the bundle of nerves that had Natasha cumming with a deep groan as she bit her lip.

I lapped up all of her delicious cum before kissing my way back up her trembling body. I bit both her nipples through her sports bra earning two loud squeals.

I just chuckled licking up Natasha's sweating neck before placing soft kisses all over her face. Natasha hummed grabbing my face and pulling me into a needy kiss.

I moved my hands to her lower back pulling her body flush against mine. She was still practically pants less but clearly neither of us cared.

"fuck baby... you're doing gods work with those fingers. i think i just died and went to heaven" Natasha breathed out as we pulled away. Natasha was leaning against the wall as i leaned against her.

"gods work huh? do you really think he would approve of what's going on here" I raised my eyebrow as Natasha chuckled shaking her head. She moved her hands so she could wrap her arms completely around my neck. I was now, not that i was complaining, trapped in Natasha's strong hold.

"maybe not, but it was still a mind blowing orgasm, that sent me to heaven" I hummed rubbing Natasha's bare lower back.

"do you think maybe we should put your leggings back on?" I titled my head as Natasha made a thinking face.

"hmm maybe, i'd hate for someone to wonder into this little bush area and see their professor with no pants on" I nodded pecking Natasha's cheek before i dropped to my knees again.

I went to lean back into Natasha's core before she placed her hand against my forehead stopping me. "ah what do you think you're doing?" Natasha asked sternly.

I pouted looking up at her with puppy dog eyes. "please can i have one more lick?" I asked in a baby voice as Natasha just rolled her eyes.

"no, because you'll get me riled up again and we don't have time for that" I made my lip quiver as i gripped her thighs. "ugh fine, one lick! and only a small one" I beamed sending her an air kiss before leaning in.

My one small lick was anything but small, i shoved my tongue between her folds reaching her entrance. I wiggled my tongue around before slowly dragging it to her clit. I gave her bud a little wiggle as well before i pulled back.

Natasha had groaned the moment my tongue came in contact with her folds. She then proceeded to let out short sharp gasps.

When i met her gaze she had her lip tucked between her teeth as she looked at me with so much disappointment. I just smirked grabbing her leggings and helping her pull them back up.

Once the leggings reached her knees Natasha began jumping to help shimmy them up. I got a tad distracted by her jumping as i glanced up at her full breasts bouncing.

After successfully getting her leggings on, with a lot of hassle as they're super tight. I slid Natasha's shoe back on before standing back up.

"you're bitch you know that right?" Natasha scolded immediately, even though her tone was serious i knew she was joking as she grabbed onto the waistband of my shorts and pulled my body towards her.

"mhm, i know but you love it" Natasha rolled her eyes as she leaned in to smash her lips against mine. I chuckled against her lips but succumbed to the softness and plumpness of them as i kissed her back.

"you'll regret that, i'm going to work you up so much and then..." Natasha husked as she started groping roughly at my boobs. She had moved to nip at my neck pulling soft moans from me.

"... i'm gonna leave you high and dry baby, i hope you learn your lesson when you have to attend soccer try outs all wound up" I groaned as she pinched my nipples and licked up the column of my neck.

"you're so cruel" I breathed out, Natasha just chuckled leaning back to meet my darkened gaze.

"how about this, i don't riled you up even though you riled me up" Natasha smirked as she slowly trailed her fingers up and down my torso.

"if you make A team i'll reward you with a mind shattering orgasm" I hummed liking the sound of that. "but if you don't... well" Natasha tilted her head looking down at my stomach as she trailed her fingers over my skin.

"well...?" I asked grabbing Natasha's face pulling it up to look at me.

"if you don't then i'll console you with a mind shattering orgasm" I giggled at the fact i was going to get a mind shattering orgasm either way.

"so win win?" Natasha hummed as she licked her lips. "i'll agree to that" Natasha hummed again as i leaned in connecting our lips again.

We made out until the last possible moment and i had to leave for try outs. Much to Natasha's dismay, she would whine and grip me tighter not letting me walk away.

"i gotta go Natty, i'll see you in a little bit okay?" Natasha pouted causing me to chuckle. "you're such a baby" I whispered pecking her pout receiving a hum of approval.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 59.5K 38
James Richardson, Earl of Winchester, has returned home to London, after seven years of sailing as a privateer. His travels have been cut short by th...
34.1K 827 10
A pair of delicate hands pushed me firmly against the back of the chair that was seated underneath a small desk. Her fingers clutched my waist, press...
240K 9.4K 35
!COMPLETED! ! EDITED ! ! IMPORTANT ! ~Characters are not mine ~Art/Photos are not mine ~BNHA and HxH are not mine ♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡ Hello, Readers! Th...
615K 30.9K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...