All Along | ✓

By pink_flamingo_09

Eighteen years is a long time. But for Oli and Luna that time passes in the blink of an eye. Since the momen... More

All Along
Luna Carter
Oli King
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Epilogue
Bonus Scenes!!!

Chapter Thirty-Nine

40.2K 871 170
By pink_flamingo_09

"the person you are meant to be with will be fascinated by you... completely and breathtakingly fascinated by you."

- butterflies rising

Oli's POV

There's an unfamiliar weight on my chest when I rouse from sleep and it takes a moment to figure out what it is. Sunlight floods into the room thanks to curtains that were left open. I blink my eyes open after a few seconds and tilt my chin down to look at the person curled against me.

My Luna Baby.

My heart fills with warmth just at the sight of her. She's cuddled against my chest, her cheek squashed against my skin. Then I realise that she's wearing my shirt and nothing but my shirt.

Oh. Shít.

Heat floods my cheeks as all the memories of last night resurface. My eyes fall closed. It was perfect. We didn't even go all the way, and yet I don't feel even slightly unsatisfied. I'm not pining for more. How could I? Anything and everything Luna ever gives me will always be more than enough. A single kiss from her, and I'm weak at the knees.

I love her more than words could ever explain.

Gently, I lift my hands to trace her spine with my fingertips. Her breathing is soft against my chest, and I watch, mesmerised just by her existence. I decide right then, in this moment, that today is the day I take her on a date. I know almost everything there is to know about this girl, so I have to make sure it's perfect. She shouldn't expect anything less.

Slowly, Luna starts to stir in her sleep. After a few moments, her eyes open and she moves her head to stare up at me through long eyelashes. Her lips curve up into a smile that takes the breath straight from my lungs.

"Good morning, my love," She murmurs sleepily, nuzzling her face into the crook of my neck.

My chest aches with an overwhelming amount of joy. My love.

Angling my head down, I press a kiss to the crown of her head, "Good morning, Luna baby."

She smiles against my skin, "Baby is right. I slept like a baby last night."

I can't help myself. "I'm not surprised. It seems I tired you out."

She lifts her hand to hit my chest softly as she gasps, her head shooting up. Her eyes are wide as she scolds, "Oli King!"

I grin and quickly wrap my arm around her waist so that I can easily flip us over, leaving her laying beneath me. Still almost naked. I let my eyes lazily sweep over her figure as I drawl, "Don't act as though you didn't enjoy it."

Her chin tips up in defiance, "It was you that was whimpering and begging though, wasn't it, Oli?"

I just smile, lowering my head so that my nose brushes hers, "Very true. You make me weak, Luna baby."

She frowns, "What? I don't want to do that, I-"

I shake my head softly, interrupting her, "I mean that in the best way, baby. When it's just you and me, I'm weak. But you're also my strength. You've always pushed me to be the best that I can be."

Luna smiles. "Ditto." Leaning down to kiss her, she suddenly turns her head, blocking me from doing so. "I have morning breath!"

I frown, "What?"

"I have morning breath, Oli. Let me go brush my teeth, then I'll kiss you."

"I don't care about that. Just one kiss."

"Nope."

"Please?"

"No!"

I huff then roll off of her with a groan, "Fine. Let's go then." Standing from the bed, I bend down and lift her into my arms easily. She laughs loudly when I do so and the sound instantly puts a smile on my face.

"I can walk, y'know?" She giggles, her hands clutching my shoulders for support.

I stare down at her in my arms as I start walking towards the bathroom, feeling overwhelmed by how much I love her. "I know."

She just shakes her head at me, leaning up to give me a kiss on the cheek. "You're a dork."

"I'm your dork." I correct.

"Of course. You're my dork, my love, my Oli, my everything." She grins up at me, eyes shining with love.

It strikes me then that it was only six days ago that Luna officially moved home. In just six days, we went from being best friends who were slowly drifting apart, to this.

"I'm going to marry you one day, Luna." I tell her softly as I set her on her feet in the bathroom.

Her eyes sparkle and she spins around happily, looking at me through the mirror as she leans forward to grab her toothbrush. "Good. I'm ready when you are, my love." She hands me my toothbrush as well after putting toothpaste on it for me.

I stare at her for a moment before taking the toothbrush, "Hurry up and brush those teeth. I need to kiss you right fúcking now."

She laughs again but obliges, beginning to brush her teeth. The second we're both finished, our brushes back in the little cup on the edge of the sink, I spin Luna around and back her against the counter. Bending down, I grip her waist and lean in to kiss her. She immediately parts her lips for me, her back curving so that her chest presses against mine. Greedily, I lift her up so that she's sat on the edge of the sink and her legs hook around my waist.

I kiss her for as long as it takes me feel grounded once more in the fact that she's here with me. There are moments where this feels too good to be true. I pull back and kiss her again, just a peck, loving how she cranes her neck and follows after me when I pull away. Her eyes are hooded. Her lips are parted and pink.

Her eyes flutter open and she gazes up at me with a giddy little smile. "I need to have a shower."

Realising the moment is over, I nod, and make a move to step back.

Her legs tighten around my waist, preventing me from going anywhere. Luna leans up and whispers against my lips, "Shower with me, Oli?"

My eyes widen almost comically large and I'm nodding before she even finishes speaking. She laughs loudly when I pick her up, her legs hooking together around my middle and her arms draping loosely over my shoulders. Walking over to the door, I kick it closed and turn the lock before stepping over to the shower and opening the door so that I can lean in slightly to turn the water on.

She's in just my t-shirt. I'm shirtless in sweatpants. I've got a semi just thinking about seeing her tits.

She grins up at me, tilts her head then leans forward to kiss me. Her tongue quickly slips into my mouth and my legs feel like jelly when she rakes her fingers through my hair. She knows just how to make me weak for her. Slowly, she unwraps herself from around me. I loosen my grip so that she can stand back on her own two feet.

Pulling away for a second, she murmurs, "Help me with my shirt?"

The shower beside us is starting to fill with steam and I'm wondering if there's something in the water that's making my brain foggy. But it takes me a moment to register her words. When I finally do, I'm all too eager.

I take my time, brushing my fingertips against the top of her thighs as I grip the hem of the shirt. Slowly, I pull the material up over her hips. She's still panty-less from last night. I try very hard not to think about the fact that her pussy is right there. I really do. For about five seconds.

Then I drop to my knees before her.

She gasps softly when I knock her legs further apart with my hand. Then that hand slithers slowly up her leg. So slowly, purposely teasing the fúck out of her. Her breathing becomes erratic and it makes me smile. I've barely even touched her yet.

When my hand reaches the top of her thighs, I gently swipe two fingers along her centre. Her legs shake and I look up to see her eyes hooded. Pulling my hand away, I see what a mess she's already made of herself. Her wetness glistens on my fingertips. I can't help myself. I place my fingers in my mouth and my eyes are forced closed, a groan rumbling from my chest at the taste of her.

I clean her taste off my fingertips then murmur, "Fúck, you taste good, Luna baby."

"Oli," She pants my name desperately, and the sound puts a grin on my lips.

"What do you need, my love?" I ask, staring up at her openly.

She swallowing roughly, slightly shaking her head, "I like this view a little too much."

"So do I."

Luna takes in a shuddering breath. Then she blurts, "Can we have shower sex?"

A laugh bursts out of me before I can help it. I stare up at her incredulously, "Luna baby, our first time will not be shower sex."

She groans and drops to her knees as well, manoeuvring herself to sit in my lap. "But why?" She asks, drawing out the last word on a little whine, wiggling her hips against mine, "Shower sex is hot! And I don't care where we have sex for the first time. Neither of us are virgins so... why can't we? You don't want to? Because I really want to."

She wiggles against me some more as if to emphasise her point.

I groan softly, "You will be the death of me, I swear. You really want to do this right now?"

She nods giddily. "It's Saturday, neither of us have anywhere to be. We have all the time in the world." She dips her head so that her lips brush against mine when she whispers, "Fúck me, Oli."

I'm up on my feet less than a second later, taking Luna with me. I set her on her feet then grab them hem of her shirt and lift it over her head. Leaving her completely naked.

"Holy fúck." I whisper. My eyes trace over every inch of her perfect body. Her gorgeous wide hips. Her thick thighs. The slight dip of her waist. Absolutely incredible boobs. What can I say? I'm a boob guy. Scratch that. I'm a Luna guy. "You're the most breathtaking woman I've ever seen."

She tilts her head with a smile, "The sweet talk is cute, but could you please get down here and kiss me?"

Yes ma'am. As quickly as I possibly can, I take off my pants and boxers, leaving me naked as well. The shower is well-heated now, so I don't hesitate to scoop her up so that her legs wrap around my waist, pressing my lips to hers. Kissing her like my life depends on it, I step into the shower and the water immediately cascades over us. My hair is drenched. Hers is too. I push her long strands out of the way, angling her chin up so that I can swipe my tongue into her mouth gently.

She tastes divine.

But Luna's a greedy little thing. Her bare sex rests against my lower abdomen and she restlessly grinds against me. She moans softly into my mouth, attempting to find any friction she can.

I break away from the kiss for a second to murmur, "You're that keen, huh?"

She groans, dipping her head to kiss my neck. "Please, Oli." Her words are an almost desperate whimper. "I've been wet since the second I woke up on top of you this morning. I need you."

"Fúck," I mutter, grabbing the back of her neck and moving her head so that I can kiss her again. This one is more bruising. More desperate. She opens her mouth for me, hopeful for anything I can give her.

I grip her hair gently with one hand and with the other, I gently move her body away from me just for a second. My erection had been resting against the back of her thigh, getting no attention at all. But I shift her so that it springs up against my abdomen. So, when I wrap her back around me, her legs locking together behind me, we both moan loudly. Her slick heat settles perfectly against the underside of my díck. And when she slides up, desperate for some friction, she slides against me.

My legs shake and my lips part. I pant against her mouth for a moment, unable to believe how amazing she feels.

"God, you feel good. I could come just like this." I admit to her as her head drops back against the shower wall that I've backed her into.

Her arms hook over my shoulders for more leverage as she slowly slides against me, drawing the most primal sounds from both of us. "Please come inside me, Oli." She begs, almost sobbing, her movements becoming tired and frantic.

"Condom?" I ask hurriedly, needing to be inside her more than anything.

She softly shakes her head. "I'm on the pill. If that's okay with you? I'm clean."

"And I trust you. I'm clean too."

"I love and trust you more than anything." She whispers, pressing another frenzied kiss to my mouth.

"I love you." I say, watching her eyes as I rest her against the wall, pulling back from her slightly. I glance down for a moment to line myself up with her entrance. Then I make sure I'm watching her face when I finally, slowly, sink inside her.

God, this is what heaven must feel like.

Her mouth drops open. Her eyes roll back. Her cheeks are flushed. She gasps and I slowly push further inside her. Slowly, so slowly, until I'm at the hilt, seated deep inside her. I stop then and just feel her for a moment.

"Oh, Oli, you feel so good," She whines, hands clawing at my back desperately. "Fúck me please."

I drop my head down onto her shoulder as I slowly pull out of her listening to her soft moans and cries. Then I push back in, tingles shooting down my spine at all the sensations flooding through me. "It's like you were made for me," I murmur beside her ear before I start a steady rhythm.

I slide in and out of her, feeling the hot water pounding against my back. Her moans are loud and unrestrained. They make me feral for her.

"You like this, huh?" I pant, lifting a hand to rest at the base of her throat and moving my head back so that I can look into her eyes. "You falling apart like this? Because of me?"

"Oh yes!" Luna screams and I feel her inner walls clench around me.

"I want to make you come just like this," I murmur into her ear, feeling her shiver against me. "You think you can come for me, Luna baby?"

She sobs, "Yes, please, please, please."

"You're so perfect," I tell her, squeezing my eyes shut as I feel my orgasm building already. "Tell me you're close already too."

"I am," She pants, "God, that's it. Right there. Don't stop!"

"Is that the spot, baby?" I ask softly, keeping my rhythm and repeatedly hitting that same spot inside her over and over again. She moans loudly, gasping and shaking against me as she gets closer and closer to orgasm. "There you go. You're so close now aren't you, Little Luna? You feel so fúcking good." As I say those words, her inner walls squeeze me even tighter in response. "Goddammit, just like that."

"Oh God, I'm gonna come already," She pants, her arms clinging tightly to my shoulders. Her head dips forward so that her lips can press against mine. I kiss her back greedily. It's a mess of a kiss, but just the taste of her is enough to get me there.

"Please tell me you're ready. You feel so good, I can't take it." I groan into her mouth.

"Right there. Right there." She pants and I open my eyes to watch her mouth drop open with a gasp, "Yes, yes, yes! Oh Oli!" Then she comes, her inner walls squeezing my díck so tightly that I come too.

"Fúck," I groan, my legs quivering with the force of my orgasm. My eyes are forced closed, my forehead pressed against hers as we both come. We're shaking, wet messes by the time we both eventually come down from our highs. She clutches onto me eagerly, muscles tired and body lax. I hold her up, using the wall behind her to steady us.

I stay inside her probably much longer than I should. But I stay there, breathing her in, peppering kisses across her neck and shoulders. Buried to the hilt, I remain there. She feels too good.

And apparently she feels the same, "Don't move yet," She whispers, hands running up to my hair, "I love the feel of you inside me just like this."

"You're so perfect," I whisper, leaning my head back so that I can stare at her for a moment, stroking my thumb over her cheeks. "So perfect for me. I love you. I love you more than anything. I love you more every single day. I want to love you like this forever."

"You're everything to me. You have my whole heart. I've loved you my whole life, Oli." She whispers back just as quietly, our voices almost drowned out by the shower still beating against my back.

I watch, enamoured, as water droplets roll down her skin. Over her cheeks, dripping from her hair. Down her neck to her chest that still raises in slightly irregular pants. I love everything about this woman.

"I'm going to move out of you now," I murmur softly after a moment and she immediately starts to protest. I kiss her quickly then pull away to continue, "Then I'll wash you. Okay? We'll shower together. Then, if you want, we can crawl back into bed. But I'll make you some breakfast first. Alright?"

She narrows her eyes slightly. "Or, you could stay inside of me while I wash my hair, then we'll separate and finish our shower. Then we can make breakfast together, then hop back into bed. And in bed, if you want, we can go again."

I grin down at her, "Little miss lawyer knows exactly how to get her way, huh?"

She shrugs, a smile lifting her lips, "Of course."

"Alright, you have a deal. But I'm warning you right now, the longer we stay like this, the more likely it is that I'll want to just stay and fúck you again." My voice turns into a lower whisper and I gently grip her hips in my hands, sliding out from her slowly, just to the tip.

Her mouth drops open, a soft sigh escaping her. "Oh, that feels good."

My díck is already hardening once again, so I gently ease back inside her to the hilt, her legs wrapping securely around my waist. "I know it did, Luna baby. Wash your hair, then we'll see about making you feel good again hmm?"

A content sigh falls from her lips and she nods, accepting the bottle of shampoo that I pass her. While she begins scrubbing her hair, I stay where I am, just lazily dotting kisses wherever my lips can reach. She rinses the shampoo then begins to condition her hair and I watch, so completely in love with every movement she makes.

At that moment I realise that I could just watch her for the rest of my life and be completely and totally content. If I had to chose one thing and one thing only that I could spend the rest of my life doing, it would be loving and watching Luna Carter. Because I will forever find myself in awe of everything little thing this woman does. 

A/N

Hello wonderful readers! Long time no see! I'm so sorry about how long it took for me to upload this chapter! I'm currently studying full time at university and working between 25-30 hours at my part time job every week, so I hardly have anytime to even think about writing. Unfortunately, I've just caught COVID a few days ago, which sucks. I got really lucky having avoided it until now, but it finally caught up to me. So I've been stuck at home for a few days, finally giving me the chance to write this chapter for you!

I wish I could say that the next chapter will definitely be coming soon or give a specific updating schedule, but I just can't. While I'm stuck at home, I'll be writing as much as I can, but after that I'm back to being crazy busy once again. My last uni exams for this semester finish on November 3rd, so hopefully after then, I'll be able to keep updating consistently. For now, I'll keep trying to update this story as quickly as I can. Thank you so much for being patient with me and I really do appreciate all the kind messages people have been sending me! All your endless support means the absolute world to me!!!

This story will soon be coming to an end, I'm sorry to say! But Luna and Oli's journey was never going to last forever! I'm currently aiming for about 45 chapters. But this story is already at over 95,000 words! Which is insane! Make sure to let me know if there's any scenes that you really want to see before this book finishes! I love all the ideas you've given me so far, and I'll be sure to try and include as many of them as possible. 

Thank you so so much for reading! I love you soooo much!!! Have the most incredible day!!

~ Pink Flamingo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 3.6K 88
*WARNING - EXPLICIT CONTENT 15+* Bullied from a young age Cleo Carter was homeschooled from the age of 10, until she is accepted to HSC on a scholar...
1.4K 171 36
Christina has had her life figured out for as long as she could remember. The plan was always to get into Harvard and become a journalist. So what if...
58.6K 1.6K 27
UNEDITED! "We're just friends, Cam." his eyes go to the left and he avoids my gaze. I walk up to him and he immediately looks up to my eyes, flickeri...
11.7K 249 56
Ok lemme just tell you. This story starts of extremely shit af. But it gets SOO MUCH better. "You soooo like him" she said "I do not!"i scoffed "Gi...