ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛɪᴍᴇ

By Nickimurderme

imagines specifically dd/ddot imagines. i dont proofread warning they suck. so...do whatever u want with that... More

ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ - ᴅᴅ ᴏsᴀᴍᴀ
ʟɪᴀʀ - ᴅᴅᴏᴛ
ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ - ᴅᴅ ᴏsᴀᴍᴀ
ɪ ғᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴍ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ - ᴅᴅᴏᴛ
ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴜᴘ - ᴅᴅ ᴏsᴀᴍᴀ
ʟɪᴠᴇ - ᴅᴅᴏᴛ
ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ - ᴅᴅ ᴏsᴀᴍᴀ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴛ - ᴅᴅᴏᴛ
ʏᴏᴜ ʙɪɢ ᴅᴜᴍᴍʏ - ᴅᴅ ᴏsᴀᴍᴀ
ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ - ᴅᴅ ᴏsᴀᴍᴀ
ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛ - ᴅᴅᴏᴛ
ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴇᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ !! - ᴅᴅ ᴏsᴀᴍᴀ
ʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇ ɪᴛ - ᴅᴅᴏᴛ
sɪsᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀɪᴛʏ - ᴅᴅ ᴏsᴀᴍᴀ
ᴋɪʟʟ ʙɪʟʟ - ᴅᴅᴏᴛ
sɪsᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀɪᴛʏ !! - ᴅᴅ ᴏsᴀᴍᴀ

ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ ᴄᴀʟʟ - ᴅᴅ ᴏsᴀᴍᴀ

3.2K 82 28
By Nickimurderme

1:15 PM
‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

"im so borrrrreeeddd!" my best friend Shayla complained.

"me too bruh. but it aint nun to do." i said. it really wasnt nothing to do.

we tried finding something new to watch, but everything just seemed so boring.

"OU! I KNOW WHAT WE SHOULD DO!" shayla suddenly yelled out, which made me cover my ears since i already had a headache.

"girl stop wit allat yelling."

"we should prank call somebody!" she said excitedly.

"tf i look like prank callin somebody?"

"girl u said u was bored, and im givin us sum to do."

"fine bruh. we using yo phone tho." i said as i sat up.

"uh uh, why my phone?"

"because u the one wanna prank call people."

"mmtch. fine bruh." she came and sat down next to me.

she started typin random numbers in her phone and it started ringing.

after a few more rings someone answered.

"hello?" that woman sounded so fancy.

"yes, hi! this is Racheal from the refrigerator department. i was just calling to ask you if your fridge was running?" shayla put on this fake voice.

"uh, yes its running just fine!"

"wait, really? well dont you think you should chase after it?" after a few seconds if slience the lady hung up.

"girl that was lame ass hell." i laughed.

"then you do one then."

i grabbed her phone and typed in a random number. after a few rings they answered.

"who dis?"

"yea, hi, um. is this crystal?" i made up a random name.

"um..yes? whos this?"

i looked over at shayla to see her just as shocked as i am cause how i guess that girl whole name?

"yea, um. im felisha, i-"

"you one of davids hoes? look, ion know if he told u or not, but me and him back together so u can gon somewhere with whatever u was bout to say"

shayla and i mugged the phone because who she think she talkin to? im finna ruin her whole relationship just because since she wanna be a smartass and not let me finish my sentence.

"yea, well can u tell him that i took a pregnancy test and it came back positive. he wont answer his phone and im not sure how to get in contact with him."

it was silent while shayla tried to hold in her laugh.

"ur a hoe. its prolly not even his. get off my line with this shit."

"yea, well the thing is, the baby is his. he took my virginity and hes the only person i ever slept with, he he knows that. i dont mean to ruin your relationship or nun but i feel he has the right to know."

"bitch dont call my phone nomo." she said before hanging up.

shayla and i laughed so hard.

"nah that was foul." she said inbetween laughs.

"no it wasnt. she shoulda let me finish my sentence. cuttin me off with a attitude." i rolled my eyes.

shaylas phone started ringing and she answered. after a few moments she hung up and grabbed her stuff.

"i gotta go bruh. my momma trippin again and i gotta watch my brother." we said our byes and she left out.

i went to the kitchen and made me a bowl of noodles and then went back to my room and watched a movie.

"dont let this new body get yo butt whooped."

i laughed and and grabbed my phone, going on tiktok and just scrolling down the fyp.

i watched a few videos before i got a text from shayla. i pressed it and saw she sent me a tiktok.

i pressed the link and it took me to a video. the caption read

"dd and crystal broke up again apparently. she went on ig live and ranted ab how he got somebody preggers and blah blah"

i re-read the caption a few times......

coincidence.

i texted her back, tellin her that it couldnt have been the girl was prank called earlier today.

as if she knew i was gonna say that she sent me another video. this one showed the crystal girl on live yelling about how he got a, in her words, 'hoe named felisha pregnant'.

hmm...

coincidence.

i shrugged it off and texted her that i was a coincidence. i continued to watch my movie before i heard bang at my front door.

i got up and went to it. i didnt need to check as i already knew who it was.

i swung the door open and shayla came in while holding her phone like it was most fragil object in the world.

"this bitch keep callin me and ion know what to do!" she said.

"how u know its her?"

"cause i answered and she staright up started screaming in my ear."

"gimmie the phone." she gave it to me and they girl had called again.

i answered it and she started yelling.

i waited until she stopped, which took quite a while. lemme say sum real quick tho, i was gon tell her it was just a prank. i really was. but she called me the most outrageous things ever.

so ima keep goin along with the 'prank'.

"look, bitch. he got me pregnant. it aint nun u can say nor do about it, so just stop callin this fuckin phone. ion give not one shit about yall relationship. leave me alone and ill leave yall alone." i hung up after that and gave shayla her phone back.

"block her ass." shayla did just that too.

i went back in my room and she followed me.

guess what.

the phone rang again.

"bruh i just blocked this hoe." shayla said before answering it. why she answer it? i wish i knew.

"yo, why tf u tellin that girl i got u pregnant? ion even know no damn felisha."

hm. so this must be david, or dd as they good people of tiktom call him.

"because. it was a prank call, i guessed miss girls name and before i could introduce myself she called me a hoe. so therefore, i ruined yalls relationship." i explained.

"mmtch. yall bitches be mad weird bruh, wrd2."

"hm. yall both called me a bitch. sounds like yall made for eachother ngl." i said while smiling. i was enjoying this.

"bruh, tell ha ass that i aint get u pregnant."

"lemme think about it.....no. she shoulda never called me a bitch, hoe, whore, slut, pussy, maggot, bastard, cocksucker, cunt, dickhead, fucker, and allat. she also called me a very offensive slur." i said while looking at my newly done nails.

he stayed silent.

"so there's your final answer. enjoy this drama 'dd osama'." i hung up and gave shayla her phone back.

"block his ass too."

i liked this one lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.2K 1.2K 42
Raylen and Ddots story ...
307K 5K 33
𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚟 𝙳𝚛𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 [𝐑𝐄-𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍] Alright Most Of These Stories...
26.7K 580 39
This all started after DD's lil brother died July 9,2022 was the day DD lost his lil brother Nottis dream was to become a big well known rapper. Him...
10.2K 208 39
𝙴𝚂𝚃. 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯 , 𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦: 𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙜𝙧...