>•Punches•< {Byler}

By hydrofluoric-william

"It was a week before Will's birthday, his parents were leaving for two weeks straight. Who will he spend his... More

>•One week before•<
>•The Palace Arcade•<
>•One treacherous night•<
>•Coming Out•<
>•Coming out part 2•<
>•Home?•<
>•Important announcement!•<

>•Afternoon•<

25 2 0
By hydrofluoric-william

At around 2pm, Will felt hungry so he decided to grab something to eat. He walked to the kitchen, and opened the fridge.

He shortly realized that he didn't know how to cook well, therefore he just made a sandwich.

And so he made himself a ham and cheese sandwich. It only took him about 5 minutes to finish it. He was in a rush for something. He wanted to meet with the party.

But before he could, he had to ask them if they wanted too, and of, as expected, they all said yes. And with that, he got ready to leave. He quickly threw on some fresh clothes and fixed his hair in the mirror.

He went outside, got on his bike, and started peddling to The Palace Arcade. After about 20 minutes, at most, he arrived.

Nobody else was there yet, so he waited for his friends to come.

Authors note:
Hi again! i'm really hoping that i can actually make these chapters get progressively longer, but i keep getting writers block, and it's hard to write a story.😭

184 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 121K 43
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
454K 1.3K 11
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
533K 8K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
1.8M 45.7K 67
When Ana confronts her new neighbour after being kept up all night by his sex noises, she's mortified to discover he's none other than Freddie-the po...