i miss you, i'm sorry - lewis...

Galing kay Louloutte_19

𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏' 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒐�... Higit pa

i miss you
1. heartbreak
Wikipedia
2. cities is out bitches
3. interviews are hell on earth
4. he would do anything for the ferrari boys
5. this is a danny ric hate account
6. when your ex's current girlfriend is a bitch
7. friends like this or nothing
8. le début des emmerdes
9. seb is doing a tiger coconut face mask
10. i thought Italy was supposed to be hot
11. you bewitched the poor boy
12. f1 drivers do know how to party
13. mel, assieds-toi faut qu'j'te parle
14. i am about to throw up
15. you moved on
16. bringing the heat to miami
17. london night
18. it's pasta time
19. when you don't know who to support and you don't want to upset anyone
20. a quick change of plan
21. nice was nice
22. it's monaco baby
23. maman les p'tits bateaux ont ils des jambes ?
24. how many swimsuit did you bring?
25. fuck, i miss him
26. missed opportunity
27. drama
28. ugly crier
29. who doesn't have crush on micheal b. jordan?
30. going purple
31. it's silverstone baby!
32. just friends?
33. threats and promises
34. to my haters : fuck you
35. summer break part one
36. summer break part two
37. irresponsible
38. she came, handed a trophy and left
39. i am now dating florence !
40. glitters glitters glitters
41. abu dhabi
Epilogue
Cardigan

42. friendly gathering

7.3K 261 21
Galing kay Louloutte_19

this is a double update, make sure you didn't miss chapter 41 ! 

enjoy <3

25.11.2022

Delilah was running around the appartement she now shared with Lewis in Monaco. They had to meet their friends in the restaurant they rented out for the night and Delilah couldn't find her shoe. Why was she always losing her shoes?

Lewis exited the bathroom and watched as his girlfriend was desperately trying to put her hand on her shoe. He chuckled and quickly looked over the room, spotting the missing item by the table. He handed it to her and Delilah sighed. She put on her pink heels that complimented her long yellow dress and straightened up. She glanced at her man, admiring how the black shirt and suit trousers fitted him. His braided hair were pulled out of his face and he was wearing jewelry. She grinned at him and quickly kissed him. His smiled widened.

The rushed out of the flat and drove to the restaurant. Of course, they were late. Most of their friends were already there. The table waiting for them was huge. Most of the grid was invited, as well as their partners, Florence, Sébastien and Lily were also there.

The moment they entered the restaurant, Delilah was engulfed into a hug by Daniel. He was over the moon. Not only because he had found a seat for 2023 at Alpine, but also because he knew tonight was going to be special.
The couple greeted everyone and Delilah quickly joined the girls to gossip about everything. Sandra had managed to make it despite her obligations in Canada so they were all reunited. The only one missing was Kate. Delilah had received a call a few days ago from Pierre telling her they broke up. She knew he was devasted and a quick discussion with Kate told her she was too. Kelly was also missing and no matter how much she had harassed Max, he would'nt tell her anything.
The singer looked around for Pierre and found him with Charles and Lewis. She excused herself and walked over to them. When they saw her coming, the three man immediately stopped talking. 

"Sorry boys, I just wanted to check on Pierre... How are you doing?" she asked.

"Could be better... But it'll pass. It was the right thing to do."
Delilah nodded and squeezed his arm before moving to Lewis' side. He threw his arm around her waist. With her heels, she was slightly taller than him, he didn't mind, he loved when she wore heels. It made her legs look amazing.

After a few more minutes of everyone chatting, they were showed the tables. Two huge tables were dressed and everyone sat down. Delilah was between Lewis and Pierre, with Charles in front of her, Charlotte on his right and Daniel on his left. Florence was next to him. Wine was poured and the dishes were brought. Everything was delicious.
Delilah sat back with a content smile on her face.

"What is it?" Lewis whispered in her ear.

"Nothing. I'm just happy to be here. You know with all of our friends, celebrating the end of this season. I feel grateful," she smiled.

Lewis kissed her cheek before resuming his conversation with Max. Delilah looked over to Florence who was talking and laughing with Daniel. He had his arm thrown around her chair and a glorious smile plastered on his face.

"I don't understand why they're not dating already," Pierre sighed. "I mean... He likes her, it's quite obvious, and she likes him... What are they waiting for... A snowstorm?"

"We're in Monaco... I hope they're not waiting for that... But I know they would be great for each other! And they look adorable together!" she replied with a laugh. Daniel was a her best friend but sometimes he could be stupid. Especially when he wasn't able to realize that Florence was head over heels for him.

She looked at Lewis who was now talking to Charles and Charlotte. He was beautiful. Inside and outside. She couldn't believe how lucky she was. That man was perfect for her. She definitely needed to thank Daniel for sending him her album. She smiled tenderly and watched him as his eyes lit up with passion when he talked about something he loved. He looked over at her and winked before his hand slid on her thigh.

Dessert were brought. A delicious fondant au chocolat that melted perfectly. Delilah was in heaven. She quickly (too quickly for her liking) finished her dessert. She was about to answer Carlos' question when Lewis stood up. She looked at him intrigued. He was given a mic and started talking.

"First of all, thank you to all of you for being here, Sandra, I have no idea how you made it here from Canada on such short notice but congratulations," everyone laughed. Delilah was confused but when she looked at Daniel, he just winked at her. "Now, tonight, I really wanted to thank someone in particular. Delilah, Love. I met you three years ago and you've absolutely changed my life. I love you so much. You've been by my side no matter what. You've supported and encouraged me when I won, but most importantly when I lost. You've always managed to find the right words to make me feel better and I adore you for that. I love that you're always here for every one, every day, no matter where you are, Daniel can confirm that much. I love that you don't let other dictate what you can and can't do. I love that you're the most stubborn person I know. I love that you sing everywhere, all the time. I love that you constantly lose your shoes. I love that you can and will defend Pride and Prejudice with all your heart. I love that you care about things, even if you don't understand them, just because someone you love care about it. I love you. I love all of you. And I want to love you for the rest of my life," Delilah was staring at Lewis, tears in her eyes. She couldn't believe what was happening. Daniel, Charles and Florence had the biggest smiles on their face. She could see George on the other side of the table handing a tissue to Lando. Lewis got down on one knee and took out a little velvet box. "So... Delilah Noa Jones, would you do me the honor of marrying me?"

Delilah had never be more certain about something in her life.

"Yes. Of course yes! A thousand, a million time yes!" she started crying.

Lewis stood up and all the people in the room clapped. She heard Daniel whistle and saw Isa wiping a tear. She was over the moon.
She felt the ring being slid down her finger and she just couldn't help but kiss the man she loved so much. She was smiling so widely she was lighting up the room (but it light just be from Lewis' point of view).

One thing was for sure, the couple was the happiest they had ever been.

26.11.2022

Instagram

danielricciardo posted in their story

estebanocon posted in their story

carlossainz55 posted in their story

charlottesine posted in their story

delilahjones posted in their story

sending...

 only the epilogue left now guys and Delilah and Lewis' story will be done ! 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

14.9K 448 11
In which Lando Norris becomes infatuated with a girl who is the equivalent of Sunshine and Rainbows. A FORMULA ONE BOOK LANDO NORRIS X FEM OC Cover b...
29.5K 637 21
"I don't wanna see him, I can't. I'd never be able to look in his eyes again, because all I would think about is how it was all my fault." Celine Val...
716K 8.4K 103
@landonorris started following you! BOOK 1/2!
558K 4.2K 47
Requests are open! Let your imagination run wild 18+