Octavinelle's Freshman (Twist...

By pr0ngsp0tter

Might have grammatical errors but enjoy! *THIS IS A FAN FICTION OF THE WORK CALLED TWISTED WONDERLAND! *THE... More

Important Info
Prologue Harpy
Prologue Merfolk
Entrance Ceremony
Entrance Ceremony with a Twist
Entrance Ceremony On Fire
Welcome Freshmen!

Officially the First Day of Trouble

885 38 13
By pr0ngsp0tter

*Dt dt dt dt-*
"Ugh, since when did I set an alarm..." It is so early and my eyes are like glued together... No way I am getting out of bed.

"Sorry if my alarm woke you! Ahaha good morning then!" Remember the glue that shot my eyes together. It disappeared.

"Who the f- Wait you are my roommate right? I am M/n L/n." Quick save for a good impression.

"I am James Hook. Coming from lines of pirates!" Yeah it made sense he was a pirate, he has the scent of the sea probably will go away in a week given that the school does not permit students to leave unless it is an emergency or a term break.

He has naturally tanned, olive skin. He had already dressed up in the uniform and he had his brown wavy hair in a low ponytail. Oh yeah he also had blue eyes and a scar on the leafy part of his lip. Is being handsome a requirement here?

(For reference. I spent a good amount of time trying to find the artist but sadly there were no results.)

"It is nice to meet my roommate, Hook."

"Ah. So we are using last names that's unfortunate."

"If you wish to call me M/n you can. There is no one to stop you. After all we are the same age aren't we? Maybe I'll consider calling you James too."

"Ahaha deal! I will be leaving early, sadly. Let's walk together tomorrow M/n."

"Have a good day and I'll consider that too." Yeah being buddy buddy is good but we just met a second ago and mornings are definitely not the best time to socialize. How the hell did he get ready that quickly in this hour? That is something I'll never understand.

"I should probably get ready and leave too."

***

"Weirdly enough I still have time to kill before class. I could look around the campus." I left the mirror chamber and headed to the Main Street. It was a good place to start exploring since the statues of the Great Seven stands there.

"Wow~ Amazing! This is the Main Street. I didn't get to see them yesterday. What's with all these statues? There are seven, and they all have scary faces." The crazy familiar is here. I thought that they would get kicked out. The two doesn't seems to have any company, maybe I could introduce myself.

"This auntie right here, looks very self-righteous, see?" Is he talking about the Queen of hearts?

"Oh yeah it is the Que-"
"You didn't know? This is the Queen of Hearts." Thank you. Now I don't want to speak anymore... And he even looks smug about cutting my sentence.

"The Queen of Hearts? Is she important?" No we call her Queen for nothing.

"In the olden days-"
"She is the Queen who lived in a Rose Labyrinth once." Now now this is a game for two ginger boy. (I think he is strawberry blonde but think of it as a nickname. People are easy to anger if you say something wrong about them. So yeah, time to be annoying.)

"Yeah she is... I am going to continue now. She's a strict person who respects discipline, she won't forgive any disorder amongst Trump Soldiers nor the color of the roses. Even though it's a country full of insane people they're all in complete obedience to the queen. And why you may ask?"

"Disobedience will get you beheaded simple as that." He looks annoyed definitely. I would be too, since I cut him off in the best part. You were in the wrong first what can I do?

"T-that's scary!" -Grimm

"Isn't it cool I like it. Cause nobody would obey queen that is kindhearted, right." -Ace

"I bet a thousand madols that you don't actually like it." This was said under breath obviously. If he heard that he wouldn't stop denying it for sure. I don't know man, you don't seem to be someone that likes getting rules enforced.

"That is true. It is better to have a strong leader."

"Does it matter to you Grimm? You don't listen to anyone." Yuuken dear you can kill with your voice.

"By the way, who are you?"

"I am Ace. A new first year starting today. Please take care of me." The sarcasm that was dripping off the words... Gosh.

"M/n. A first year in Octavinelle."

"I am Grimm! I am a genius who will become a great magician! And the dull one over here Yuuken, is my minion." Yuuken was just shaking his head to ensure that he is just speaking nonsense.

"Yuuken? That is a weird name." -Ace

"Yeah haven't heard of it either. Are you foregein perhaps?" -M/n

"Something like that." -Yuuken

"Hey hey, Ace. Then what is with the..."

***After explaining who are the people that the statues were dedicated to.***

"They're so cool, right~~ ...Unlike a certain racoon." I knew the ginger had something up his sleeve. And what is with the face it did a 180.

"Pu... ahahahaha! I can't hold it in anymore! Ahahahahaha!
Hey, you guys are the ones who caused a ruckus at the opening ceremony, right? Someone who got called out in front of the mirror but can't actually use magic and the monster barging in even though he didn't get invited! Man~ it was so hard to stop myself from laughing during the opening ceremony."

"What!? What a rude guy!" Yes Grimm he definitely is rude you didn't need to point it out. I would like to punch him but that would most likely lead to cracking his skull open, it would be a waste of a pretty face. *Sigh*

"And, in the end neither of you got into the school so you became handymen? Haha lame." Well in our dorm you can become a handymen even if you get accepted. Is this slavery?

"Nyaa! Whaaat!!"

"Plus, you didn't know who the Great Seven were... How ignorant are you! I recommend you go back to kindergarten before coming to NRC."

"If this keeps up..." Yuuken please proceed and punch him in the face that will teach him a nice lesson. I guess you are really kindhearted~

"They said that they were foregein. Isn't it normal to not know the the Seven, at least for them." It is reasonable at least, right?

"Come on M/n. You don't sound very local either and you know who they are!" Touché Ace.

"Touché." Yeah he looked really smug that he made me say that.

"I called you out to tease you, but you guys exceeded my expectations. I have class unlike you so bye! Work hard cleaning~"

"This guy!! He crossed the line! I am mad now! Fygna!!"

"No don't tell me.. Grimm don't cause trouble!" Yuuken's plea for peace was unheard by the cat. Yes he started burning the place.

"Uwah! Hey that's dangerous! What the hell are you doing?!" Ace seemed a little shocked, he probably didn't expect the teasing to lead the cat starting a fire. Is he that stupid?

"Since you're making fun of me! I'll make your explosive hair even worse!"

"Pfft-" He had a bright hair color but it didn't look bad especially with the red heart eye makeup on his  left eye. It suits him but when someone says something like this it is bound to be funny.

"Pfft- Ahaha-" Yuuken seemed to agree too.

"Explosive hair!? Heeh. You got guts to pick a fight with me. I'll turn you into a frizzy toy poodle!"

The fight was stirring. Ace was bending the fires with his wind magic. It was getting dangerous.

"Yuuken don't try to interfere you can get burned!"

"No worries I won't. It is already too late. I am aware of my limits." Oh I didn't want it to come out like that. Anyways what's done is done.

People started to gather around. It's getting crowded that's not good. A teacher could be here anytime. "What's up a fight?" "Look a fight!" "Unbelievable a fight on the first day?" "Get 'em" Those idiots! Provoking them won't do any good!

*Whoosh*

"Oh no!" What- the statue...

"Guys.. What the fuck come onnn..." We are so in trouble.

"Aaaaaaaah!! Oh no the Queen of Hearts statue is burnt black!" So you have eyes. Good for you.

"It is because you changed the flame's direction with the wind!"

"So it is not your fault for setting him on FIRE!! YOU BOTH ARE IN THE WRONG!!!" Yuu was getting angry. As he should.

"You think there's anyone who'd get burned on purpose!"-Ace

There is awfully a strong pressure I have no idea why-
"HEYY WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!?" Oh it is the Headmage. Amazing.

"A-Ah i-it's the headmaster!!!?" Ace your speculation skills are over the notch.

"That guy, he'll bind you with his whip of love! RUN!!" Grimm you can't just drop that and run away!

"AAHH!! OOOWW!!" "Fugyaa!! Two days in a row, it hurts!"

"It's the whip of love! You are 100 years too young to run away from me! *sigh* I thought I said earlier to not make a ruckus!? Furthermore, to burn a great seven statue! It seems like you want to be expelled so much!"

"Wait! Not that!" Ace isn't it too late for that? Ahaha.

"You too, you can't call this taking care of Grimm." What now? Do we expect magicless people to take care of beasts??

"Honesty... And you? What is your relation with the incident."

"Just a spectator a bystander." I mean I didn't cast any magic.

"What is your name and year? Both of you."

"M/n L/n, first year."

"Ace Trappola... I am a first year." He is literally sulking, almost cute.

"Well then. Trappola, Grimm and Enma... As a punishment I order you to clean 100 windows. To ensure you will not slack of L/n will report your actions to me, directly."

"Yes sir!"

"After school come to the school cafeteria. Understood?"

"Yes..." Sucks to be you... And with that Headmage was out of sight.

"Looks like I really need to go before the bell rings. Let's meet at the cafeteria and not make this thing any harder." Yuu had just nodded in affirmation and Grimm stayed silent.

"Ugh! Whatever. I need to go to class anyways. See you there or something!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 12.6K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 48.8K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
243K 9.7K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...