i miss you, i'm sorry - lewis...

By Louloutte_19

𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏' 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒐�... More

i miss you
1. heartbreak
Wikipedia
2. cities is out bitches
3. interviews are hell on earth
4. he would do anything for the ferrari boys
5. this is a danny ric hate account
6. when your ex's current girlfriend is a bitch
7. friends like this or nothing
8. le début des emmerdes
9. seb is doing a tiger coconut face mask
10. i thought Italy was supposed to be hot
11. you bewitched the poor boy
12. f1 drivers do know how to party
13. mel, assieds-toi faut qu'j'te parle
14. i am about to throw up
15. you moved on
16. bringing the heat to miami
17. london night
18. it's pasta time
19. when you don't know who to support and you don't want to upset anyone
20. a quick change of plan
21. nice was nice
22. it's monaco baby
23. maman les p'tits bateaux ont ils des jambes ?
24. how many swimsuit did you bring?
25. fuck, i miss him
26. missed opportunity
27. drama
28. ugly crier
29. who doesn't have crush on micheal b. jordan?
30. going purple
31. it's silverstone baby!
32. just friends?
33. threats and promises
34. to my haters : fuck you
35. summer break part one
36. summer break part two
37. irresponsible
38. she came, handed a trophy and left
39. i am now dating florence !
40. glitters glitters glitters
42. friendly gathering
Epilogue
Cardigan

41. abu dhabi

6.3K 210 6
By Louloutte_19

16.11.2022

Instagram

delilahjones posted in their story

user1 : Baby bump ?

user 2 : omg ! congratulations !

user3 : are Seb and Lily going to be parents ??

delilahjones

Liked by georgerussell63, florenceadams, nora_zrhn and 876 432 others

delilahjones : double trouble in Abu Dhabi

Tagged : florenceadams

View all 4 608 comments

user1 : she's going to distract Lewis...

charlesleclerc : so happy you're here!

user2 : all I know is that we're going to get ✨content✨

lewishamilton : see you later girls!

danielricciardo : Delilaaaaaaaaah!

danielricciardo posted in their story

20.11.2022

Instagram

delilahjones posted in their story

Delilah, Florence, Lily and Sébastien were all in the Mercedes garage with Lewis's parents, Carmen and George's family. They were focused on the screens before them, watching the race unfold.
Delilah knew that if Lewis finished third or lower, the title would, once again, go to Max who needed to win this race to be world champion.

With thirteen laps remaining, everyone was on edge. The tires were changed a few laps ago and were fresher than Max's. However, with the pitstop, Lewis was now in third place while the Redbull driver was flying at the front. Between the two men was Charles who, no matter the outcome of the race, would finish third in the Championship. The rest of the results were almost determined with George in fourth, Daniel in fifth and Carlos in sixth. Pierre was still battling with Lando for seventh, but the McLaren driver was currently P12 while Gasly was P6. Esteban and Alex completed the top 10.

Lewis was in Charles DRS zone and was able to pass him after a quick battle. You could hear the cheers of the Mercedes garage from the other side of the track. Everyone knew a second position meant a World title. But Lewis wasn't satisfied. He wanted to win this race, to make his team, Toto, the fans and especially Delilah proud. 

Seven laps to go. Lewis could see Max's car getting closer by the second. The Dutch fought like a lion. He made no mistakes, blocking Lewis and forcing him to take the corners just wide enough not to be able to overtake him. Even with the DRS, the defense was strong and Max was still first.

Three laps to go. Lewis was getting frustrated. He had tried everything he could but was unsuccessful. He could hear Bono counting down the laps and it was just irritating him.
Finally, he saw the age of Max's tires coming into play. It was subtle and nobody could be able to see it. But he did. And he knew Max saw and felt it too. He smirked. It was his chance.

One lap to go. It was the final corner. Lewis was now next to the Redbull. He was faster on the straights, he just needed to come out of his corner perfectly. And he did. The dutch's car slipped at the exit of the turn. It was his chance. He was able to push the car to its limit, he saw Max's car in his mirrors and he smiled. It was the last seconds. When he finally crossed the line, he heard the roar of his supporters and his team. He yelled in happiness. He did it. He was Champion of the World. After a terrible 2021, he had managed to come back even stronger in 2022.

"He did it again! He was already in the legend, he now is the legend! The man of all the records! After 2008, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020, Lewis Hamilton is Champion of the World for the eighth time! And Mercedes is winning the Constructors Championship for the ninth time!" the commentators were ecstatic. What a season it had been!

Lewis parked after the cool down lap and got out of his car. He stood there, on the car, looking at the his team who was yelling in joy. He tried spotting Delilah but felt someone hug him from behind. He turned to see George beaming being his helmet. He was soon met with his friends who just got out of their cars, congratulating him and hugging him. He finally ran toward his team jumping in their arms, yelling and laughing with them.

After a few minutes of pure serotonine, Lewis turned around, looking for Max. He wanted to congratulate the Dutchman who had been a great competitor this year. He spotted him in a corner, Kelly and Delilah by his side. He quickly joined them and extended his hand for Max to take. He knew the younger driver had to be devastated, it was never easy not to win.

"You drove like a king all season long. You have nothing to be disappointed about, nothing to regret and nothing to ashamed of. Be proud of what you just did mate. You are the future of this sport and you're making everyone proud." Lewis said while embracing the Redbull driver. He could feel Max tighten his hold on him and he was sure if it were not for the helmet, he might have seen tears on his cheeks.

Delilah was watching her boyfriend hugging one of her best friend. She couldn't be prouder of the two men. They had given one hell of a show this season and they both deserved to win. Of course, she was over the moon that Lewis won, but she couldn't help but feel sorry for Max and the certain wave of hate he was going to receive.

Finally, Lewis turned to Delilah. He was about to kiss her when he was pulled toward the podium. He winked at her and quickly pecked her lips.

sending...

so sorry for the wait... i was moving out but i'm now done ! this will be a double update to make up my lack of presence ! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 6.2K 33
𝗪𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗱𝗴𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗱 𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝘀...
457K 7.9K 62
Unknown
3.7K 82 10
'i fell for him... again' -𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 . . . . . . they had feelings for eachother in high school bu...
716K 8.4K 103
@landonorris started following you! BOOK 1/2!