You're The Only One - XiaoVen

By Evercold

It's those moonlit nights at Guyun, where the echoing melodies of Venti's flute cleanse Xiao's soul from the... More

Him Again
Growing Closer
To His Rescue
Close Yet Out of Reach
You're My Favourite Sound
Jealousy
Stranded Like This
Mistakes
My Last Breath Is Yours

Cecelias

693 25 24
By Evercold

Cecelias.

It is said that they only grow where harsh winds blow. They are often found in high grounds where no one can reach them. Venti pulled a Cecilia flower from behind his ear. He kissed its petal and laid it on the dirt.

"May you rest well," he said.

Xiao squeezed his shoulder. He helped him up and they took a last look at Albedo's grave before leaving back to Wangshu Inn.

"You okay?" He asked him when they were in their room.

He covered him in a warm blanket and hugged him tightly.

"I don't know," Venti said.

Xiao remained quiet, allowing Venti to vent in his arms.

"I never wanted to lose another person...yet it happened," Venti said. He wanted to say more but the burning in his throat choked him up.

He broke down and hid his face in Xiao's embrace.

"The pain will pass," Xiao said. "It won't dissapear but it won't hurt like now. That much I can promise you."

Loss was all to familiar to Xiao but one thing was for sure, he was going to be by Venti's side no matter what.

-Author's Note-

I literally don't know how to end this story anymore lol so I will mark it as complete for now. If I get more ideas or if many people like it, I might update or even make a whole new XiaoVen story. I still work on other fanfics so check them out if you like my writing maybe you'll find something you like. Thank you for reading this far. Love!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 895 21
How To Start An Addiction | Xiaoven/Venxiao Total chapter word count ; 13210 Venti, and Xiao, both aspiring highschool students with decent grades an...
24.4K 769 27
Xiao has been going through some tough times, until he met his former classmate, Aether. He got comfortable with him pretty quickly, but later on he...
20.6K 682 58
What happens when the unapproachable Xiao befriends Venti? Xiao a boy who holds in his present a many burden. Venti a boy who holds a past he canno...
67.1K 1.4K 25
Drawn to Xiao and not knowing why.. Everyone has left him, leaving him to have no care whatsoever. His pain is forever and he will always endure it...