Daughter In Law Of Raghuvansh...

By lostlixee

"What's your name?" He asked her in a straight cold tone. Akshita and all the employees stared at him as if h... More

Copyright Disclaimer
¹•|CHARACTER|•¹
²•|CHARACTER|•²
0| Prologue |0
CHAPTER- 1
CHAPTER- 2
CHAPTER- 3
CHAPTER- 4
CHAPTER- 5
CHAPTER- 6
CHAPTER- 7
CHAPTER- 8
CHAPTER- 9
CHAPTER- 10
CHAPTER- 11
CHAPTER- 12
CHAPTER- 13
CHAPTER- 14
CHAPTER- 15
CHAPTER- 16
CHAPTER- 17
CHAPTER- 18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER- 20
CHAPTER- 21
CHAPTER- 22
CHAPTER- 23
CHAPTER- 24
CHAPTER- 26
CHAPTER- 27
CHAPTER- 28
CHAPTER- 29
CHAPTER- 30
CHAPTER- 31
CHAPTER- 32
CHAPTER- 33
CHAPTER- 34
CHAPTER- 35
CHAPTER- 36
CHAPTER- 37
CHAPTER- 38
CHAPTER- 39
CHAPTER- 40
CHAPTER- 41
CHAPTER- 42
CHAPTER- 43
CHAPTER- 44
CHAPTER- 45
CHAPTER- 46
CHAPTER- 47
CHAPTER- 48
CHAPTER- 49
CHAPTER- 50
CHAPTER- 51
CHAPTER- 52
CHAPTER- 53
CHAPTER- 54
CHAPTER- 55
CHAPTER- 56
CHAPTER- 57
CHAPTER- 58
EPILOGUE
THANK YOU❤️
❤️LOVE❤️
•HIS INNOCENCE•
•Love in Vengeance•
ANNOUNCEMENT🔊

CHAPTER- 25

151K 8.1K 1K
By lostlixee

Here We Go Our Double update as I promised🥳

_____________💖💖

Madhuban mein jo Kanhaiya kisi Gopi se mile..

Kabhi muskaaye kabhi chhede kabhi baat kare..

Radha kaise na jale
Radha kaise na jale
Aag tan mann mein lage
Radha kaise na jale
Radha kaise na jale

_____________💖💖

Akshita disliked Ekansh and Kajal's closeness, she closed the jewellery box with a thud sound gaining others attention.

"What happened Akshita?" Rashmi asked.

"Huh? N-No nothing maa I just didn't like it so was closing it" Akshita replied with a nervous smile but her words were surely for something else.

Bhavna glanced at Rashmi and Mahi and nodded indicating something.

"Sarees ka ese pta nhi lagta Rashmi bhabhi, Bhavna bhabhi let's go inside the room we will try it" Mahi said.

(Sarees can not be chosen like this)

"ye..yes you are right Mahi, let's go it will be better! We will come soon maa" Rashmi said to Gayetri nervously and the trio went from there hurriedly with some sarees.

The other ladies laugh understanding the reason except Akshita and Tara who were looking at them in confusion.

"You two also go and ask your husbands, baar baar mauke nhi milte ese" Kalyani exclaimed giggling.

(opportunities like this don't come often)

Gayetri and Arti shook their heads in disbelief, their daughter-in-laws could have told them but they were shy, The ladies also wanted to ask their husbands so they also left.

Age in love is just a number....waah waah waah waah 👏🏻👏🏻

"And you chillar party choose if you want something" Kalyani said

"But Par Dadi (great grandmother) how will Rahul and Avyansh bhai will choose something for them they don't wear sarees and about Veer..no comments " Ruchi said teasingly making everyone laugh except boys.

"Ruchi what do you mean by no comments?" Veer asked, getting offended but she just showed her tongue.

"But they can select for their wives na now come here" she replied facepalming because of her great grand daughter's useless question.

"Arey Kajal you also come here and choose a dress for you too" Kalyani called her who was still talking with Ekansh.

Ese to ye insaan kisi se baat nhi karta, abhi kya hua?..

(This man never talks to anyone usually then what happened now?)

"Dadiji I am coming" She replied, Kalyani left when she was called inside. Kajal turned to Ekansh and held his hand.

"Come Ekansh! You will choose a dress for me" saying this she drags him and Akshita gasps looking at their joined hands.

They all gather at the place and start selecting, Avyansh was choosing for Tara with her, Rahul was asking suggestions from Ruchi, Tara and Veer for Sakshi while Kajal was asking Ekansh, not even giving him any chance to look at others. Our Akshita well she was looking at the sarees all alone.

She felt bad and left out, everyone was selecting sarees for their wives but her husband!... don't know why he is busy with that girl leaving his real wife aside, her heart clenched looking at their closeness, he forgot his wife, her eyes were getting teary but she blinked back her tears.

'No Akshita why are you crying? It's not a big deal' she tried to make herself understand

"Ekansh how's it? Will it look good on me?" Kajal asked, putting a saree on her shoulder.

"Um.. it's not that good" he replied, making Akshita more hurt.

Everyone was busy in themselves and they both were talking and selecting sarees and Akshita was looking at them with a pale face, how Kajal was hitting his shoulder playfully, laughing with him and that man was also enjoying, he never behaved like this with her.

"Bhabhi what happened? Why are you not selecting a saree for you?" Veer asked, gathering everyone's attention.

Thank you Veer, at least someone remembered our baby.

Ekansh looked up at her and widened his eyes

'Oh Shit!! How can you be so dumb Ekansh' He cursed himself.

"It.. it's not like that, Act..Actually I didn't find any good one for me" she replied with a fake smile and everyone ignored it believing her except one.

"Arey beta you should have told me, wait I have some more" the man said, who was showing sarees.

The man started showing her sarees. She tried to concentrate, but her face was straight, Ekansh looked at her continuously with guilt, feeling the gaze she looked up at him. They made eye contact but Kajal shook Ekansh showing the saree. It made Akshita more sad that she averted her gaze.

"Um.. there are some good ones, let me go there and choose!" Ekansh gave an excuse pointing beside Akshita. He stood up and sat beside her so that he could choose a saree for her but looks like his fate has different plans.

"You are right there are some good sarees" Kajal exclaimed and again came near him.

Looking at her touchy behaviour Tara was about to say something but Avyansh stopped her.

"Let it go." Avyansh whispered.

"But sh---" Tara stopped when Avyansh assured her from his eyes, she kept quiet but still wasn't convinced.

"You see this" Ekansh said to kajal so that she would get engrossed in the saree and he could help Akshita.

'If he doesn't want to select saree for others and not me then leave it I will also not ask, he should have thought about it himself' Akshita thought getting angry.

"Um..Veer how's this?" Akshita asked, turning to Veer showing a saree while Ekansh again looked at her.

"It's ok ok" Veer said examining the saree.

"It's good!" Ekansh replied, Akshita kept a neutral face and ignored his words.

"You are right Veer it's not that good, It's so heavy let me choose another one" She said ignoring his words.

Ekansh looks at her with little amusement but well he deserves it.

His gaze fell on the beautiful baby pink colour saree with silver work, it was very beautiful, perfect for her, he took the saree and kept it infront of her.

Akshita looked at the saree then at him and gulped looking at the saree again. It was really tough for her to deny such a beautiful saree but she was angry with him.

'Why he is selecting now, pehle to yaad nhi aaya ki khud ki koi biwi hai uske liye bhi saree choose karni hai, sorry saree but I have to sacrifice you in this war'

(At first he did not remember that he has a wife, and has to choose the saree for her too.)

She looks at the saree with an apologetic face afterall she loves wearing sarees, he smirks looking at her expressions.

'She will definitely not ignore this one' he thought confidently.

She ignores the saree and starts searching for another one, he looks at her in shock and again puts the same saree infront of her.

"Take it!" He whispered in her ear but she again ignored it.

"Veer which one is better?" Akshita asked, taking two sarees in her hand.

"The right one!" Before Veer could say anything Ekansh replied.

"I think the left one is better, simple and beautiful right!" Akshita exclaimed, looking at Veer ignoring his words, making him pissed off.

'Now what happened to her? She was all good till morning, it was just saree' he thought.

Avyansh and Tara chuckle looking at pissed off Ekansh.

Biwi biwi hoti hai (Wife is wife), even if it's The Great Ekansh Raghuvanshi. In front whom no one can dare to ignore. 😏

Before he could say something Akshita stood up saying she will call Mom.

"Bhai!!" Veer whispered to Ekansh.

"Hmm?"

"Did you do something wrong? Bhabhi looks angry!"

"And why do you think that I am the one who is wrong?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Rule no. 487 for a happy married life:- Mistakes are always of husbands and they have to say sorry first" he replied proudly .

"And who the hell told you that?"

"Just look there!" Veer pointed at Avyansh who was holding his ears and saying sorry to Tara for something.

Ekansh and Veer look at each other and then look away.

"Wow this saree is so beautiful!!" Kajal exclaimed looking at the same baby pink colour saree.

"I'm going to take this!!"

"NO!!!" Ekansh literally yells, making her flinch.

"I..I mean it's mine!"

"What?!?"

"Bhai what are you saying when did you start all this?" Trisha asked.

"Ohh shut up, I meant to say I selected it" Ekansh replied.

"Then I'm taking it, you were selecting a saree for me only" Kajal smiled and was about to hold the saree but Ekansh literally snatched it with the lightning speed.

"It's not for you Kajal... It's.. It's for my Wife" He replied, making her smile drop.

"You.. Your wife has also come?" She asked, her voice left all the colours.

"Of Course if Bhaiya will come then Bhabhi will also come na, vese bhi he can't stay without Bhabhi" Tara said shrugging off.

Ekansh looks at her with the face it wasn't necessary to say.

"Then where is your wife?" Kajal asked Ekansh clenching her jaw with a fake smile.

"Just went inside the house"

"That!!! I mean to say she is your wife?" She said making a disgusted face but Ekansh didn't notice it because he was giving the saree to the man to pack it.

"Yes SHE IS MY WIFE!" Suddenly his voice came out threatening.

After the man packed the saree Ekansh took it and left the place to find his dear wife.

It's gonna be tough now!

Kajal looked at Ekansh moving away in search of Akshita, she clutched the saree in her hand and gritted her teeth which didn't go unnoticed by Tara. 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

How was the chapter?

Going to reveal many sides of our couple!

That Kajal is😒🤧

Anyways stay connected will meet you in next chapter

Vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 2.1K 21
All she believed is love and all she wanted was a married life with the person who loved her. Ended up getting married to a person, she loved, and ca...
557K 27K 73
*NOT EDITED* This story is about three couples.... ................... ""Get ready," he said, noticing her fierce expression. "I won't be getting re...
718K 27.3K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...
585K 36.4K 48
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...