Fly Away

By adeenix

Love Rejection Heartbreak -------------------------------------------------------- Mia has spent her life liv... More

Introduction
01 - what's the difference?
02 - you're the only one
03 - maybe i should just run
04 - get your bitch away
05 - i would never do it otherwise
06 - all of a sudden, I wish i wasn't here
07 - nerves and nerves and nerves
08 - just follow my lead
09 - entertaining delusions
10 - it seems you got lost
11 - hard-to-breathe syndrome
12 - woah, tattoos
13 - i dont want to feel alone anymore
14 - i'm a coward
15 - unraveling the truth
16 - not.attractive.
17 - fireworks and a goddamn zoo
18 - i want cherries
19 - death wish
20 - cherries aren't a meal
21 - anticipation
22 - it's tempting
23 - things that shouldn't happen in an office
24 - echoes and bursts
25 - two innocent souls
26 - you're the only one who remembered
27 - daddy issues
28 - garfield 2.0
29 - the sound of a flat line
30 - moth to a flame
31 - mumbling and grumbling
32 - asserting dominance
33 - hysterics and kisses
34 - memories and the sound of ringing
35 - panic attack
36 - home?
37 - entertainer
38 - giving in
39 - flying away from reality
40 - anything for you
42 - cold fire
42 - glass proofing
43 - am i dreaming?
44 - savour me
46 - moving on
47 - cherries and wine
48 - i love you
49 - reminders of her
The Hijabi and The Streetfighter
epilogue

45 - pretty boy

3.7K 91 45
By adeenix

Song: Mazzy Star - Fade Into You - (slowed and reverb)

Rocco

There are only a limited number of reasons why I sleep in in the morning, but right now, Mia is top on my list.

She's top on every good list I have, and just seeing her asleep brings me a certain type of peace I've never felt in my life.

The sunlight is shining straight through the floor to ceiling windows, and the bed is warm, cozy. Everything I've pushed away for years.

I never thought I was one for cuddling, but of course, Mia had to change that about me because I would cuddle with her all day if it would make me feel like this.

Like I was capable of being loved.

She snuggles further into me, her back up against my chest and her ass rubbing dangerously onto my morning wood.

She doesn't seem aware of what she's doing, her face serene and sleepy, her closed eyes causing her long lashes to hit her upper cheek and a faint rose coating her cheeks.

I try to move back a bit, but she seems to have the idea that she wants to drive me crazy this morning.

"It's cold." She mumbles, her eyes opening a fraction so she can stare at me over her shoulder.

The light through the windows reflects on her deep blue eyes, and I suck in a breath when she rubs herself on me again.

"Feels so good." She mumbles.

I bring her closer to me, wrapping my arm around her and pulling the blanket further up our bodies to keep out the chill.

When she rubs up on me again, a groan escapes my lips and I place a hand on her bare hip to stop her.

"Mia." It's a warning.

For what? I don't know, because if she doesn't stop I won't be able to resist sliding inside of her from behind.

She only hums and repeats her torturous action.

I can feel myself swell at her touch, and I flip her onto her front, earning me a startled shriek.

I bring my face closer to her ear and her wrists in my grip strain to be free, but I hold on tighter.

"You asked for it, grinding on me like that." She tries to look at me over her shoulder, eyes glazed over with lust, and she arches her back to me, further telling me what she wants.

I remove my hands from her wrists and lift her hips up against my groin so she can feel me tease her opening, already slick with wetness.

A soft whimper escapes her mouth, and I press a kiss to her back, slowly sliding my dick along her crease.

A desperate moan escapes her, and she attempts to grind on me again, but I slide into her with one thrust, feeling her tight walls around me clench in response.

I move my hands to hers, intertwining our fingers against the pillow as I start up a steady rhythm, the heat in my lower stomach spreading intensely all over my body.

She moans when I hit her one sweet spot, and my body shudders against hers, telling me I'm close to release.

Goosebumps spread out over her skin, and the blanket slides off of us with the hard movements on the bed, her body sliding slightly with every thrust.

Seeing her flushed body underneath me brings its own sort of thrill, just like being with her does, only this time with more fire.

I wrap an arm around her front and bring her up onto her knees so I can feel more of her next to me, her soft skin rubbing along mine.

This position lets her move against me, her ass rubbing along my lower stomach as I continue to pound inside of her.

Her moans and shrieks fill the room, followed by my tight grunts as I continue to pound into her, feeling myself so close to release.

Her hair is half on her back and half in front of her face, and I tuck it all behind her so I can kiss a path up to her neck, revelling in the feeling of her smooth skin against my lips.

I bring my free hand around between her legs and start to rub her clit, urging her own body to an orgasm as it rocks with my movements desperately.

"Rocco." My name from her lips triggers something inside of me, and my thrusts become harsher, more urgent.

"I'm gonna-"

"Come with me, baby." I groan out, feeling her pussy tighten around me.

I manage one more thrust before we both unravel with with each other, her soft noises ringing in my ears and the feeling of her wetness coating my dick the only thing keeping me from making her come again.

I pull out of her before turning her around and lowering her onto the mattress, seeing her glistening eyes and feeling her ragged breaths mixing with my own as I kiss her.

My stomach rolls from that same intense feeling, and I devour her mouth like she's my last meal, eating up her sighs of pleasure and savouring the feel of her mouth on mine.

When I pull away, I do so just to look at her, ingraining every piece of her into my mind so I'll never forget.

"I love you." I say, pecking her lips once before pulling her out of bed and to the bathroom.

Mia

I'm officially going to melt.

The sight of Rocco cooking literally mushes my insides, and I can't help but just watch as his bare, tattooed back tenses and relaxes with his skilled movements.

He's currently cooking pancakes and eggs, and the smell clouds my brain, bringing to life my raving appetite, especially after out little shenanigan in the morning.

The thought makes me blush.

I get up off my comfortable spot on the stool and walk around the island to where Rocco stands, scrambling those eggs expertly.

I hug his back and lighten at the shiver that spreads across him at my touch.

"So, that day a while back, you were the one who made those muffins for me?" I ask, curiosity peeking up at me as I kiss his back.

"Maybe." Is his only response, and he places the spatula down before turning around to face me, his dark hair flopping onto his forehead and his lips tilting up into a small smile. The sight makes my heart expand in my chest, and I take in his hazel eyes and the gleam in them as he looks down at me.

Pretty.

"Hmm." I trace my finger over one flower tattoo and lean forward to place a soft kiss on it, the smell of burnt musk and mint engulfing my senses.

When he turns back to the food, I busy myself with placing two plates and some cutlery out on the island, along with a jug of water.

The floors are warm from the sun shining through the windows, and I attempt to slide up and down them with my fluffy sock on, nearly falling over when I hit the counter with a laugh.

"Breakfast is done." Rocco says, turning around with one plate in his hand, full to the brim with pancakes and eggs, a reasonable amount of golden syrup lathered on top to finish off.

"By the master chef himself." I reply, a grin on my face as he sets the plate down in front of me and walks over to the fridge.

"But this seems like a hell of a lot just for one person." I say, eyeing him curiously as he rummages around in the fridge, his beautiful back facing me.

"Who says it's just for you?" He replies, a smugness to his voice.

He turns around with a fresh box of cherries in his hand, and a bowl of unmelted chocolate in the other.

He walks over to the microwave and puts in the chocolate, waiting with a casual face for it to melt.

I stare at him with a look of awe, reverence, because he clearly has no idea what he's doing to me right now.

I watch him as he brings the chocolate and cherries around to me, picks me up off the stool I'm sitting on, and seats himself before pulling me onto his lap.

I turn to face him, his arm around my waist stopping me from falling over.

"You're the best." I give him a sweet smile, a tingle of butterflies shooting around in my stomach when he smiles back at me, those creases in his cheeks prominent and the curve of his mouth addicting for my heart.

"Eat." He nods to the food on the table, and I comply, grabbing a cherry and dunking it in chocolate before shoving it into my mouth.

And there are no seeds in them, like someone handpicked them out just for me.

My brain does a funny little 'awww' thing and I turn back to him, a cheesy grin on my face as I hold up another chocolate covered cherry to his mouth.

He opens up and I place it inside, enjoying the view of him eating with me in his lap.

He leans forward and licks my bottom lip, claiming that there was chocolate on there before grabbing the fork and shoving a bite of pancake in my mouth.

I munch away, content in him feeding me and occasionally taking bites of his own, in silence.

"Who knew you could be such a gentleman." I say cheekily, watching for a reaction on his face as he looks at me.

His gaze and attention immediately makes heat spread out over my body, and I feel a warm blush coat my cheeks at his stare.

His breath on my ear makes me shiver in his hold, and I automatically move closer to him.

"I'm only a gentleman for you, la mia ciliegia." His whisper in my ear brings a fresh round of goosebumps to my neck, and when he moves away, the heat from his mouth leaves me cold. [my cherry]

"Well, I'm a lucky woman then." I say, and he replies with a gentle kiss to my lips.

After that, we eat our breakfast in comfortable silence, him feeding me pancakes and me feeding him chocolate cherries.

I help him clear up the dishes and then he pulls me along to the living room, plopping down onto the sofa, we following and climbing onto his lap.

"I'm taking you out to dinner tomorrow night." He says to me, tucking a stray strand of hair behind my ear.

"Why not tonight? Have you got plans?" I ask, and the glint in his eye stands out as he grips onto my hips and pulls me closer to him.

"Yes." I honestly don't know how he talks so much. Note the sarcasm.

"Well, what are they? Work?" I prod at his chest and fiddle with his hair.

"I'm going to work you, all night long." He says, his voice low and rough in my ear, just before he grips the back of my neck and kisses me, long and slow.

His words ignite a fire inside of me, and the raging heat spreads between my legs, dying for him.

I pull away, certain in my decision to deny him of me right now.

"Well, first, I want to dance with you." I say, slightly breathless from his hot kiss, and before he can do it again, I jump off his lap and walk over to the TV remote sitting on the stand.

I look for the perfect song and click play, tugging him up from his position on the sofa.

"I don't dance." He says flatly, a distressed expression on his face as he scrutinises the song on the screen.

"Please. For me?" I blink up at him, trying to charm him into dancing with me, and when he looks at my face, he lets out a defeated sigh, shaking his head once before getting up off the sofa and joining me in the middle of the room.

"You won't regret it, I promise." I say, laughing as he rolls his eyes, weaving a hand around my waist and pulling me flush up against him.

Rocco's T-shirt I'm wearing rides up a bit, but I don't care because I'm in his arms, and I never ever want to leave.

He places a kiss on my jaw as we both start to slow dance to the song.

"I love you." He says, and the effect that those three words have on me can't even be described, because they consume me.

He consumes me.

"I love you, too." I reply, a small smile on my face as he tightens his hold around me.

I place my feet on his, and he dances with me standing on him, a laugh escaping my lips when he nearly falls over.

A rumble from his chest makes me look up at him, and seeing him laughing makes my heart so full and complete, a warm glow emanating from him.

"You're so beautiful when you laugh." I say, cupping his face in my hands when he stops moving us to the music, and just allows it to play in the background.

A look passes over his eyes, but this time instead of vanishing, it stays there.

The love in them clearly resembles the feeling in my heart, and he brings my mouth to hiss in a searing kiss. A promise.

"You're beautiful all the time." he mumbles against my lips, and I smile.

I just want to keep this moment locked away forever and cherish it, that's how happy I am.

So when he kisses me again, I let my soul fade into his.

ugh, i could not resist a cute chapter today.

i honestly have no words because just roccoroccoroccorocco.

anyway, i was having tea at school in my music lesson right, and the new headteacher set a stupid rule that we aren't allowed mugs anymore because of the danger hazard, so we had to bring in our own travel cup. i brought in a metal flask with the beatles on it, and when i tried to drink from it the piping hot frigging tea spilt all over my chin and front, and it fucking hurt so bad. but now i have a burn on my chin and it looks like a little goatee so yeah. fun times for a clumsy bitch like me. *cue eliza*

anyway .

don't forget to votevotevote.

btw, the song for this chapter was the song they were dancing to, because i've always dreamed of slow dancing to that song.

thoughts.

i love you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34 10 5
After 4 years, a boy starts to notice a girl. Why? Mia Kingston, a 16 year old high school student, finds herself thrown amidst chaos, love and heart...
92 12 30
"On my very own graduation, nobody's coming, not even my father. They're always too busy for me. At least, I'll be going to my mother and I know thin...
962 43 30
Philophobia : The fear of falling in Love *** Mike Romano ,Italian Mafia King. New leader of the Italian Mafia. He had everything, from big houses, t...
45.2K 1.5K 52
Mia gets the surprise of her lifetime when she finds out she is a real mafia princess. Mia is separated from Kirill and dragged back to Russia where...