Gamer Regression: RWBY

By -Lord_of_Tuna-

Waking up in a World of RWBY with no knowledge of the series and been gifted a Game System. Our MC need to gr... More

[GAMER BIO]
Game On
My School Life Begin
The Wild Card
The Forgotten Tale: The Twin Star
The King and His Servant
A Blessing or A Curse?
Ruby Rose and The Force of Yanderes
[TRI-YAN-DERE STATUS]
Saving the Withering Rose

My Name Is...

1.4K 45 28
By -Lord_of_Tuna-

[Alcor POV].

Currently I was making my way back to Ozpin and Glynda. I sweared, the moments I see his face, I gonna punch it to make up for this mess he make me deal with.

Alcor: *mutter* Curse you Ozpin.

*Screech! *

Alcor: OH FOR THE SAKE OF FUCKING GOD! SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DAMN THRASH YOUR INSECTS!!!

I angrily shouted at the big ass insect a.k.a Death Stalker as I cut it stinger. I then used my Scythe and swing it downward to it head with a strong force.

Alcor: OK! WHO NEXT?! I'M FUCKING DONE WITH ALL OF THIS BULLSHIT SO MAKE IT FAST!!!

*Screech!!!*

I goes silent at this as a big shadow cover the sunlight as the moments I look up...

Alcor:... Fuck me and my stupid mouth.

The 'thing' crash down as a smoke of dust engulfed the area it land as I still mad at myself. The dust clear off revealed...

Alcor:... What is that!? What the fucking hell is that!?

S: Hm~ base by my non-exist database, that thing known as Grimm Garuda, a Level 15 Grimm. Usually they live in Atlas. Well, maybe your ranting cause it to fly all over from Atlas to Vale just to eat you.

Alcor: I freaking hate you

S: Love you! .

*Screech!!!*

Alcor: SHUT UP!

I try to slice it but the damn bird fly away and keep screeching that really annoyed me for every single goddamnit second!

Alcor: Just die you damn oversize bird!

I bent my legs to create enough force for me to jump. I then leapt into the sky and brought down my scythe to the damn bird's head only for it fucking missed!

Alcor: I'M FUCKING HATE THAT BIRD!!!!

*Screech!!!*

Alcor: JUST DIE!!!

I picked a big rock from the ruin and throw it to the fucking bird and SOMEHOW it freaking hit on the fucking bird's head, knocked the bird down to the ground. The bird looked around in confused.

*Screech?*

The confused bird and I looked at each other as I covered my face but not out of anger but...

Alcor: So...

Alcor:... Where the fuck you think you can run now, stupid bird?

*Screech?* (Mercy?)

Alcor: Heck fucking no! DIE!!!!

I brought my scythe down as the stupid bird try to fly but I bring my scythe to 2 outof his 4 wings and slice it. Thus unable for it to fly away.

*Screech!!!*

The bird then fight back by send a gushed of strong wind at me by flapping his 2 remained wings. I have a hard time to keep it up. But...

Alcor: Like fucking hell I will lose to this stupid wind!

I keep walking toward the bird as I brought my scythe and cut through the the wind. I dashed forward and I beheaded the damn bird once and for all.

Alcor: Finally! That stupid bird is dead!

[You have Level Up!]

[You have Unlocked your Semblance].

Alcor: "At least I have Level Up to unlocked my Semblance."

S: Congratulations! Here the reward for unlocking your Semblance!

[Secret Quest Completed]
[Reward: 10,000 Battle Point, 5 Gacha Ticket, & Bloodline]
[Do you accept?]
[Yes] [No].

Alcor:

Of course I accepted it! Like hell I will rejected this golden opportunity.

S: Jeez, calm down. Don't bring a JoJo's reference over here right now..

Alcor: "Suck it bitch!"

S: Yes Daddy! I'll suck you dry~ fufufufufu~.

Alcor: … I'm fucking hate you.

S: Love you more Daddy!.

Alcor: *mutter* I regreted saying that.

I cursed myself as "S" laughing mischiefly at me. I sighed as I continue walking until finally…

Ozpin: Look like you made it Mr. Alastor. *smile*

Alcor: GO TO HELL WITH YOUR BULLSHIT!!!

I grabbed Ozpin by his collar and shook him back and forth while cursing him.

Alcor: FIRST OF ALL! YOU FUCKING LSUNCH ME INTO A FUCKING HELL HOLE FULL WITH FUCKING ANNOYING GRIMM ASSHOLE. THEN WHEN YOU SAID A FUCKING RELIC I THOUGHT IT A FUCKING IMPORTANT THING BUT NO! IT'S A FUCKING STUPID CHESS PIECE!

Glynda: LET'S GO OF PTOFESSOR OZPIN MR. ALASTOR!

Alcor:

Glynda: *Blush* H- How dare you! Do you kn-

Ozpin: Enough Glynda. Mr. Alastor has a right to feel angry at me.

Alcor: *glare*

Ozpin: Please forgive me.

Alcor: Tch! Whatever.

I let's go of Ozpin's collar as I clicked my tongue in annoyed as I walk away from there. I… don't know, for some reason I can't feel mad at him. It's like… some thing tell me not to be hard on him.

Alcor: Tch! what a fucking messed up feeling.

I walk heading to my room until I remember I have none as I forgot to asked Ozpin where is my dorm room and I'm fucking lost because I still unfamiliar with this school.

Alcor: Grrr! Just great, now I'm gucking lost.

I then walk aimlessly until I decided to sitted on a nearby beanch to resting my mess up brain. I closed my eyes as the same thing happen again. But instead of flower field, I been greted with…

… a burned and destroyed city.

Alcor: *sarcastic* Oh, how wonderful. Look like I died and end up in a fucking Hell.

???: You can said that if it suit you.

I looked behind me and see it's none other then him. My freaking living Semblance I need to defeat.

Alcor: You.

???: Me.

Alcor: Actually, who the fucking hell are you?

???: You.

Alcor: No, not me you

???: Yes, I am You.

Alcor: Okay listen up you bastard! Just answer the damn question, who are you?

???: I have told you.

Alcor: Are you joking with me bastard?

???: No, you're joking with me motherfucker.

Alcor: I'm not joking here, you are joking here son of bitch

???: That is what I said.

Alcor: You just said what?

???: I did not said what, I said you.

Alcor: That's what I'm fucking asking you, bastard!

???: And you is fucking answering, moron!

Alcor: For fuck sake, shut up!

Alcor: *groan* Okay. For real, who the fucking hell are you?

???: …

Alcor: …

???: *smirk* Very well, my name is…

[To Be Continue]

[Status]

Name: Alcor Alastor

LVL: 30

EXP: 765/3,000

HP: 3,100/3,100

MP: 3,100/3,100

STR: 50

END: 51

AGI: 54

LUK: 50

SEMBLANCE: [Unlocked]

WEAPON:

Name: ???
Type: Scythe
Damage: 15%

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 421 38
After waking up from her coma, Lily sets out on an adventure to find her purpose and master her new powers. With her story far from over, this was ju...
403K 2.7K 110
A story I'm bringing over from Fanfiction. Inspired by CMBasher07's "RWBY Learns About Monster Hunter". Katana decides to show her guests a whole new...
48.3K 396 12
You are a really strong huntsman who has been accepted into beacon. You met 4 girls on beacons. Your bonds are strong leading into strong relationshi...
47.3K 529 34
He has no clue where he is, what he is doing, why he's there, who he is, or even talk, all he can remember is his name. what's our hero going to do?