A Man On A Mission || Classro...

By AnkitFTW

" You are being admitted to Class-D, the worst Class of your year. " " If you successfully reach Class-A, you... More

Chapter 1 : Man on A Mission
Chapter 2 : A New Environment
Chapter 3 : Questions
Chapter 4 : Speculations
Chapter 5 : Authority
Chapter 6 : Conflict
Chapter 7 : Breakdown
Chapter 8 : Blunder
Chapter 9 : Burden
Chapter 10 : Brother
Chapter 11 : Reunion
Chapter 12 : Affection
Chapter 13 : A Pleasant Afternoon
Chapter 14 : May 1st
Chapter 15 : Resistance
Chapter 16 : Consequences
Chapter 17 : Movements
Chapter 18 : Co-Operation
Chapter 19 : Hanging Out
Chapter 20 : Study Session
Chapter 21 : New Acquaintances
Chapter 22 : DripKouji
Chapter 23 : Hindrance
Chapter 24 : Manipulation
Chapter 25 : Lovebirds
Chapter 26 : Sudden Proposal
Chapter 27 : Your Real Self
Chapter 28 : Blackmail Gone Wrong
Chapter 29 : Other Leaders
Chapter 30 : Midterms
Chapter 31 : Female
Chapter 32 : Date
Chapter 33 : Proud
Chapter 34 : A Small Stroll
Chapter 35 : Results
Chapter 36 : Advice
Chapter 37 : Answers
Chapter 38 : Her Past
Chapter 39 : Responsibility
Chapter 40 : Problem
Chapter 41 : Weak
Chapter 42 : Excitement
Chapter 43 : Mob Mentality
Chapter 44 : The Tyrants
Chapter 45 : Wave
Chapter 46 : Rejoice
Chapter 47 : Meritrocracy
Chapter 48 : Kei
Chapter 49 : Queen
Chapter 50 : Is this Love?
Chapter 51 : Failure
Chapter 52 : Flaws
Chapter 53 : Hints
Chapter 54 : Embrace
Chapter 55 : Save Yourself
Chapter 56 : Facade
Chapter 57 : Sensei's Advice
Chapter 58 : The Girl With The Cane
Chapter 59 : Live However You Want
Chapter 60 : Student Council
Chapter 61 : Positions
Chapter 62 : Idol
Chapter 63 : 'Vacation'
Chapter 64 : Altercation
Chapter 65 : The Den of Hell
Chapter 66 : Wildcard
Chapter 67 : Retirement?
Chapter 68 : Worst-Case Scenario
Chapter 69 : Rat
Chapter 70 : Unity
Chapter 71 : 'I Love You'
Chapter 72 : Revelation
Chapter 73 : Baby Steps
Chapter 74 : Dying
Chapter 75 : Two Birds With One Stone
Chapter 76 : Cut
Chapter 77 : Rumble
Chapter 78 : Judgement
Chapter 80 : Dream Come True
Chapter 81 : One Sided Massacre
Chapter 82 : The Resolve Of The Weak
Chapter 83 : Calculations
Chapter 84 : Boys
Chapter 85 : Alliance
Chapter 86 : Odd
Chapter 87 : No Time to Rest
Chapter 88 : "Zodiac"
Chapter 89 : Game
Chapter 90 : Target
Chapter 91 : Simplicity
Chapter 92 : Agreement
Chapter 93 : Victory
Chapter 94 : Pattern
Chapter 95 : A Tyrant's Frustration
Chapter 96 : Class-A?
Chapter 97 : The Finale

Chapter 79 : Slave

5.5K 241 132
By AnkitFTW

Season 4 : Chapter 2

"S-slave?!"

Kushida's eyes immediately widened in shock and disbelief as Horikita let out a sly smirk before laying her head on Kiyotaka's shoulders, looking down at the girl with a sadistic expression on her face.

"What? Not a fan of it? I think it's a pretty good deal in my opinion. I mean, if you don't want to agree, then go and say your final goodbyes to your dear classmates."

"W-wait w-wait ...... I'll do it. I'll be Horikita-san's slave. I'll follow whatever she wants me to do. Just don't kick me out of this school. I beg you."

With gritted teeth, Kushida once again found herself in a 'dogeza' position as Kiyotaka got up from Suzune's bed and sat on his knees in front of Kushida, as he made the girl look up at him.

"Wanna know a fun fact, Kushida? "

"W-what is it?"

"It was never my intention to expel you or make you drop out, in the first place."

"H-huh? / Huh?"

This time, both Suzune and Kushida looked at him with confused eyes, wanting him to elaborate the words he said just now.

"I mean, if I wanted to get rid of you, I would have rather done it when our Class was at 0 CP, wouldn't I? I even had the evidence to do that, by the way. Wanna see the proof?"

Without waiting for a response, Kiyotaka took out his mobile phone and started playing a certain recording which was around a month old.

"Then I'll tell everyone you raped me."

"That's a false accusation, you know? No one will believe you."

"No, I don't think it would be a  false accusation."

"I got your fingertips in my shirt. One word and you are done for.  I'm going to leave this uniform in my room without washing it. If you betray me, I'll hand it over to the police. Co-operate with me and I'll not do anything to harm you...Am I clear?"

"You think I would like this? Don't joke with me. I would rather have sex with Yamauchi, than do this with you."

With a moderately satisfied look on his face, Kiyotaka turned off his mobile device as Kushida was looking at him with a horrified look, almost as if her entire life had turned upside down.

Much like her, Horikita didn't also seem to expect this as her mouth widened a little forming an ' °o° ' for a second, before she shut her mouth and just stared at Kiyotaka with a solicitious expression on her face.

Releasing a satisfied hum, Kiyotaka put the phone inside his pocket before imitating the smug expression Satou tries to portray while teasing him.

[ P.s. It failed horrendously ]

"Now, I think you realise it right? If I wanted to, I could have expelled you  when we had 0 Class Points. No loss, no gain. Perfectly Balanced, as it should be."

"Y-you recorded that entire scenario?"

"Yup. Recorded it and Edited it to my liking to turn the entire situation into my favour. I've been taking some online courses about editing and stuff, and Professor is also giving me some computer lessons. So, I know quite some nitbits about these kinds of stuff. Isn't that fascinating?"

All Kushida could do was chuckle in despair as tears fell down from her eyes on to the mattress, slightly wetting the area.

"I can't believe it. All this time, I was literally in the palm of your hands. All this time, I've remained ignorant and I thought that I actually had the ability and the power to get rid of you, and here I am,  down on my feet begging for both of your forgiveness. How humiliating is this?"

"Not as humiliating as being the loyal dog of the person you absolutely hate the most, in my opinion."

"F-fuck. I was literally in the palm of your hands for all this time, huh?!"

"Exactly. But you wanna know why I am not expelling you? Because I can see the potential and the use of you, Kushida. You are someone who can be extremely strong if developed well enough, but alas, I won't do it since you will turn against us by then."

Horikita, who was fiddling with her phone immediately started chuckling at his words, before getting off of her bed and sitting next to her boyfriend.

"That's correct, Kushida-san. As much as I hate to disagree, if we have someone like you on our side, Class-D will ascend to Class-A in no time."

'And Kiyotaka-kun will finally get the freedom he desires and deserves.'

"That's why, ally yourself with us. As long as you serve under me, your secret and anything you do will be kept safe. But if you refuse, then be prepared to say Goodbye to your high school life. Choose your poison."

"..........."

Kushida remained quiet for some seconds, as both Kiyotaka and Suzune looked at her with an uninterested gaze, not really caring about whatever she says, since her future has already been decided.

"V-very w-well. I'll serve under you, Horikita-san."

With gritted teeth, Kushida said those words as it looked like she was having quite some difficulty mouthing those words out. This led to Horikita immediately smugly smirking to herself.

"Sama."

"Huh?!"

"Refer to me as Horikita-sama. Or you might face 'punishment' for your insolence, got that?"

With a very sweet, melodic voice Horikita laced out her words, with utter venom immediately making both her classmates shudder. One in fear, while the other in curiosity and surprise at her sudden change of tone.

'Should I call this version Devilkita or Mistresskita? Both of them sound like a good nickname, I won't lie.'

"I asked you a question, Kushida. You got that?"

Horikita apparently changed the way she speaks to people as she now started calling Kushida just by her name, instead of using her usual honorifics like 'Kushida-san'.

With an irritated expression, Kushida tried to glare at her master, however all she received was a quick kick thrown right at her face, as Horikita clicked her tongue in disgust.

"Don't you dare look at me like that. Don't ever forget that you will never be anything except my pathetic slave. Got that?"

".........."

Horikita got up from her bed and yanked the hair of Kushida before tightly slapping it without any remorse, making the beige haired girl tear up from enduring all the pain.

"I  s a i d   G o t   t h a t ? "

"Y-yes Horikita-sama."

With a tired and defeated voice, Kushida weakly responded to her as Horikita let out another sweet smile, before patting Kushida's head, treating her just like a dog.

"Good job. Stay like this, and we will get along very well. Got that?"

"Yes Horikita-sama."

"Never try to trick me into any troublesome situations and always obey me like the dog you are. Got that?"

".....Yes."

"Very well. Now Kushida, I would like to spend some alone time with my boyfriend and I don't want to see your dirty existence around my peripheral vision. So would you excuse yourself and kindly get out?"

As if she was a dog, Horikita shoo'ed the girl away with a nonchalant expression on her face, as Kushida obediently followed her orders.

"S-sure, I-I apologise for the inconvenience."

"Perfectly said, looks like you got used to your position pretty quickly huh? As expected of a rotten scumbag like you.  Things like you deep down really know your position, it seems. Bottom of the barrel."

Kushida took all those harsh words coming towards her way with a small, weak smile on her face, before she kindly excused herself, leaving the couple all alone by themselves.

As soon as the door was closed, the raven haired girl immediately jumped on her boyfriend making both of them fall on the bed on top of one another.

"Looks like you really got yourself into character huh? Not gonna lie, I was quite surprised when you started acting so haughty,  Mistresskita."

With a small sigh, Kiyotaka started patting the back of the girl who was lying on top of him, while sneakily moving away his lower part of the body, so that it doesn't touch some forbidden place by mistake.

"Hehe, what kind of name is that? I was just finding the situation really enjoyable. Looks like I got too carried away with my roleplay huh?"

With a smile on her face, Horikita started to ruffle Kiyotaka's silky hair unconsciously, as she released all of her body weight on him.

"It was perfect in my opinion. The way you instilled the fear inside Kushida was quite a sight to behold."

"You think so? I felt so empowered not gonna lie. Is this what those toxic feminist feel like after critising men for no reason?"

"Don't know about that. However, I wouldn't compare you with whatever the people you are talking about."

"I'm still pretty angry at you, you know?"

"Hmm, why so?"

"I understand that the Kushida situation was important, but you didn't even bother to say hello and just skipped towards the main topic. Is this how someone treats their Girlfriend ?"

With a small uncharacteristic pout on her face, Horikita dropped her face on Kiyotaka's neck, tickling his neck with her breathing.

'This is such an uncomfortable position, I'm in.  However, I don't want to move her away as well. Curse you love, how dare you make me rethink my life choices like this?'

"Oi that tickles, stop it."

"Now now, does it really?"

Horikita looked back at him with a mischievous smile on her face, immediately making the Leader of Class-D feel the slightest bit of fear at what he was about to experience.

And the next thing his girlfriend did was definitely one of the weirdest things Kiyotaka ever experienced.

With a quick speed, Horikita immediately dropped her head on his neck once again, before licking a small part of it, as she lightly bit it, immediately making Kiyotaka jerk at the suddenness.

'What in the actual hell?'

Horikita immediately got up from his body and sat on his pelvis with a small grimace on her face.

"Ew, Salty. Did you not shower, Kiyotaka-kun? Your body reeks of sweat."

"Well my bad for not knowing that my girlfriend is a crazy human being, who will start licking and biting my neck like an absolute cannibal out of nowhere. You are out of your mind, Crazykita."

"That's your punishment for bringing Kushida inside my room and forcing me to tolerate her presence."

"But I literally asked for your permission."

"Touche~"

With a nonchalant expression on her face, Horikita looked back at her phone while unconsciously licking her lips, tasting Kiyotaka's sweat yet again, making her grimace yet another time.

The Leader of Class-D though, found himself in quite the uncomfortable situation.

'She is literally sitting on top of my pelvis. I can't even adjust my position anymore. Now all I can hope is that she doesn't lean her body too behind, or an awkward situation may appear between us.'

"Say Suzune, this is quite the position we are hanging out in. I wonder what would happen if Haruka and Airi walked inside the room at the moment."

Immediately Horikita looked away from her phone and registered their position, before lightly blushing to herself.

However she soon composed herself and leaned down on Kiyotaka's body with a smirk on her face.

"And? Are you feeling shy? Never knew you had this side of you as well, Shykouji-kun."

"I'm not feeling shy. I'm just fearing for your social life, if by chance someone catches you in this kind of position."

"Hmph~ Not like it matters to me. I'm just doing lovey dovey stuff with my boyfriend. No one has any right to criticise me, do they?"

'Fair point, but it's not helping me in the situation.'

Kiyotaka looked back at his girlfriend whose face was now just inches apart from his face, since she dropped it down even further while the boy looked away for a small second.

A slightly intimate and weird atmosphere formed among both of the students, as the raven haired girl tucked a small strand of her hair behind her ear, before inching her face even closer.

"Say, Kiyotaka-kun..."

"What?"

'I don't like where this is going.'

"Since you are so worried about what others might think of us ..."

"......"

'Someone save me please.'

"Why don't we get rid of that fear pretty qui-"

Ring🎵🎵 Ring🎵🎵

And as if his prayers were answered, Kiyotaka's phone immediately started ringing, making Horikita scowl in annoyance as the brown haired boy received the call, without even seeing who the dialer was.

"Hello."

"Hello Ayanokouji. Good afternoon."

'Oh, it's Chabashira-sensei.'

"What is it, Sensei? Any troubles?"

"Nothing much. Did you have your lunch yet?"

"Not yet. Why are you asking?"

"Then meet me at the dining hall. Let's talk about the exam while having lunch. Sounds good?"

While on the call, Kiyotaka looked up to find his annoyed girlfriend scowling at his device, all the while biting her perfectly done nails in frustration.

"Hmm, do you mind if Suzune joins me as well?"

"Horikita huh? Sure, I don't find any problems with you bringing her along, but don't bring your whole entourage with you."

"Got it."

With that, he cut off the call, before looking back towards his annoyed girlfriend who once again, dropped her head on Kiyotaka's neck and lightly biting it yet again, making him smack his head on hers lightly.

"Why did you do this for the second time?"

"For leading me on and not finishing the job. Hmph~"

'Sigh ... Love truly is one troublesome aspect of life.'

End of Chapter 79

Words :  3152

New slave acquired! 👍. A little sparkle of Hornykita as well 😄. Still ain't dropping the lemon this early though kukukuku.

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. See ya.

♤♡◇♧♧◇♤♤●

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 421 13
Ayanokoji enters ANHS as a student to experience what life would be like as an ordinary high school student. But will he be able to live such a life?
22.9K 1.3K 30
Kagurazaka Norogumi is a unique student who is slightly different from the others. Is he mentally and physically prepared to fight against the challe...
6.7K 345 7
During the Entrance Ceremony in the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing Highschool gymnasium, a massive spell of light appeared throughout the gymn...