𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐄. | 𝘼 �...

By blueburbeloved

(COVER CREATED BY: @-lantea) in which the sons and daughters of the most infamous heroes and villains attend... More

i. 𝘙𝘜𝘓𝘌𝘚 -
ii. 𝘚𝘓𝘖𝘛𝘚 -
iii. 𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘔 -
vi. 𝘔𝘐𝘕𝘕𝘐𝘌'𝘚 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘙𝘈𝘊𝘛𝘌𝘙 -
v. 𝘔𝘐𝘕𝘈'𝘚 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘙𝘈𝘊𝘛𝘌𝘙 -
vii. 𝘊𝘈𝘚𝘛 -
viii. 𝘚𝘏𝘐𝘗𝘚 -
🪐
PROLOGUE

𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗗 𝗙𝗔𝗧𝗘. - 𝘚𝘠𝘕𝘖𝘗𝘚𝘐𝘚

138 10 0
By blueburbeloved

in which the sons and daughters of the most infamous heroes and villains attend the same school -- except the roles are reversed.

-🫒-

ETHEREAL ACADAMY is infamous for schooling earth's most favourite villains and heroes.

however, when the next generation of superheroes and supervillains attend ETHEREAL ACADAMY, the most peculiar situation occurs.. the heroes act like villains, and the villains act like heroes.

conflicts and tensions arise as the school year progresses, possibly preventing the students from graduating at all, meaning they cannot fulfil their destined futures, mirroring their parents before them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
362K 31.7K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
81.4K 2.3K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
122K 7.2K 90
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...