๐‚๐Ž๐–๐๐Ž๐˜ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐Œ๐„

By morwap

- ๐’๐“๐‘๐€๐๐†๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐Ž๐๐„๐’๐‡๐Ž๐“๐’ - โ˜ป - mostly X FEM!READER - โ˜ป - smut - fluff - angst - hurt... More

๐๐Ž๐– ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‡๐€๐๐† ๐…๐‘๐Ž๐Œ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‹๐ˆ๐๐’, ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐†๐€๐‘๐ƒ๐„๐๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐๐€๐๐˜๐‹๐Ž๐
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐‚๐‘๐€๐–๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† ๐…๐€๐’๐“๐„๐‘ โ™ก โ€ข eddie munson ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ช ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ค
eddie munson blurb โ™ก
๐’๐‹๐Ž๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐„๐๐๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐•๐„๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Œ๐€๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ โ™ก โ€ข steve harrington ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ช ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ค

๐’๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐Œ๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐“๐„๐„๐“๐‡. ๐Ž๐๐„๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐“๐‡, ๐๐Ž๐˜ โ™ก eddie munson

1K 9 0
By morwap

| VAMPIRE! EDDIE MUNSON X FEM!READER
|SMUT, angst | A/N: i don't know much about dnd or kas, but this is based off kas theory BUT do not come at me for not getting the kas shit right or whatever bc this is my own version and y'all are gonna get what you get and DONT throw a fit😋🫶 also vecna earthquake has happened but the upside down is slowly leaking into hawkins its not rapid like the end of season 4 anyways hot horny vamp!eddie

| dom!eddie, sub!reader, p in v, "character death", depression, blood/blood sucking, biting (eddie cant turn you bc i said so), oral f! & m!receiving , praise, pain kink,, "cunt", pet names, choking, creampie

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

four months, four fucking months of sleeping with eddies extra hellfire shirt and wearing his pick necklace constantly.

hawkins school had simply passed everyone, you graduated officially without eddie and without a celebration since everyone was helping gather things and rebuild things from the earthquake. just the piece of paper that meant fucking nothing to you while you knew this was what eddie was working so hard for, all this year, wanting to graduate with you, by your side.

you couldnt even look in wayne's direction at first, knowing he loved eddie just as much then you figured it was better to comfort him and honestly you were surprised when you went to talk to him and all he did was hug you, squeezing the breath out of you and sobbing into your shoulder. you heard him mumbled that he had some things he wanted you to have.

at this point your tears had ran out, feeling like you couldn't cry anymore and it was just numb. not bothering to get out of bed or even answer the phone when steve, nancy or dustin tried to call, the only thing you could do was close your eyes and replay that terrible day.

the way eddie kissed your forehead before ushering you up the makeshift rope before cutting it, the way you and dustin both screamed for him to not do this. tears streaming down your face as you watched him run out the trailer. your shoulder still gets some pain from you landed on the ground without the crash pad, chasing after him with dustin close behind. both of you screaming eddies name then seeing the swarm of demobats.

chest burning and shoulder in pain as you ran as fast as you could to him, seeing the demobats fall to the ground and not even knowing what happened for them to do that unless they had gotten to vecna but that couldnt even cross your mind at that point. literally no one crossed your mind other than eddie.

getting onto the ground immediately, scuffing up your knees as you did so. dustin was at your side almost immediately. crying and trying to get eddie's head in your lap without hurting him.

the rest was a blur, you remembered him talking and you responding while it felt like your hearing had gone muffled.

you remembered having to leave him there, dustin tell you that you both needed to go and that they did it but something else happened, something bad. dustin basically had to drag you to the trailer to leave and regroup with steve, nancy and robin.

steve tried to comfort you but nancy had stopped him, shaking her head 'no' and telling him to try later.

you forced yourself to help gather things for the things they were doing for people that need help from the earthquake. knowing if eddie was here he would want to help and would want you to help.

when steve saw you dropping things off he asked you to follow him to his car, needing to give you something.

almost breaking down in tears as he got out eddies vest from his trunk, giving it to you and hugging you.

since then you've barely left the house, either sleeping all day and night or staying up all hours and fighting sleep since sometimes you'd dream of him. sitting in the shower for hours until your mom was knocking at the door and asking "are you okay in there?" and still denying phone calls. you havent even seen max at the hospital yet, which made you upset and curse yourself for being a bad friends but it was dreadful to even think about leaving your house.

-

you moved around in your bed, flipping from one side to the other. you had been trying to sleep for hours now, finding yourself not tired at all once your head hit your pillow. it was well past 12 am and your mother had gone to your aunts house to help her do somethings which left you alone in the house.

something felt off, knowing no one was in the house but you still felt like you were being watched. you clicked on your lamp before sitting up in your bed, pulling the blanket off you and putting your feet on the cold hard wood.

shivering as you looked around your room, expecting something to be there but, it was empty. getting up and heading out if your room, going all the way down to your kitchen slowly.

you took a look around, the feeling of being watched never left you—if anything it felt like it was getting more intense. you grabbed a yogurt out of the fridge and a spoon and sat at your dinning table.

eating the yogurt quickly, wanting to be back up in your room as fast as you could and be surrounded by the comfort of your blanket and probably now cold sheets. you tossed the empty yogurt cup into the trash by the back door, taking a peek through the thin curtain that dangled in front of the small square window.

almost expecting something to be looking back at you or at least just something be there but, there was nothing, just pitch black and a lonely street light that flickered like crazy and barely casted any light. sniffling as you moved the curtain back to how it was before and tossing the spoon into the sink, cringing the loud clinking it made against the side of the sink and a glass cup.

you went back to the door and made sure the door was locked, thankfully it was and then going to the front door and checking it as well.

a little squeak came from upstairs, furrowing your brows, you had never thought of the windows or maybe it was just the house settling and if anything it would be dustin or steve and robin just checking up on you or something...right?

calming yourself down and starting to walk up the stairs, you didn't hear any talking if it was steve and robin so you ruled out the noise being your friends because even dustin would talk to himself if it was him.

your nerves settled when you saw no one in your room, and you came to the conclusion that it was most likely the house settling. getting back into bed and pulling your blanket over you, it was colder than you remember.

you turned and took in a shaky breath, your window was open, fully open and the curtains you had were blowing in the wind. shooting up in your bed and scrambling to your window to shut it.

slamming it down and moving the lock, hearing another noise as you laid back down and pulled your blanket over your head. squeezing your eyes shut as you heard another noise, now it dawned on you that if something did come in you had shut and locked and exit point.

feeling the mattress dip next to you, hoping whatever it was would just go away. a hand pressed against your thigh.

"i didn't mean to scare you princess"

your breathing stopped, it sounded like eddie. exactly like eddie.

the blanket was slowly being taken off you, you forced yourself to open your eyes and look at whatever was speaking to you.

it was eddie but something was off.

your lamp gave a decent amount of light, enough that you could see him. your eyes looking into his, his brown eyes now had a red tint to them and his skin was more pale.

"eddie?" you asked in a choked whisper.

eddie's red stained lips curved into a smile, you looked at his teeth and furrowed your brows. were those fangs?

"the one and only" eddie quipped, he watched as your eyes became glossy.

you wrapped your arms around him quickly making him gasp a bit from the sudden movements. your face in his neck and hands fisting his leather jacket.

"m'sorry! m'so sorry, i didn't wanna leave you there" you cried, gripping onto him tighter as his hand came to rub your back and he hushed you in soft voice.

eddie took in your scent, god you smelled good. it was overwhelming and made him go fuzzy.

"don't worry about it sweetheart, all that matters is that i'm right here" eddie whispered, pulling you from him and taking his thumbs and wiping the tears from your cheeks and under eyes.

eddie brought his lips to yours, a soft kiss at first but quickly turning rough, your arms wrapped around his neck as his tongue slipped into your mouth. his body pushing your back down to your mattress and moving between your thighs.

"i missed you so much baby" eddie mumbled into the kiss, you whined against him as if saying you missed him too.

you gripped at his leather jacket, trying to push it off him and eddie helped take it off. tossing it onto your bedroom floor, you noticed his shirt wasn't his hellfire shirt instead it was just a black tshirt.

your hands went to his hair, you could feel him grow hard against you. eddie lifted up, yanking off his tshirt and tossing it beside his jacket, your eyes locked on the faded scars on his sides. eddie leaned back down and kissing you softly before moving down to your chest.

kissing your skin and moving down lower and lower, lifting your shirt so he could kiss down your stomach. you left a bit embarrassed that you were horny just when your boyfriend comes and you should be doing something wholesome and probably crying more but eddie seemed like he wanted this just as much as you did.

you grabbed the hem of your shirt and pulled it up and over your head, eddie was already at the elastic of your shorts.

"eddie i want you-" you whined, sitting up on your elbows and looking down at him.

"and you'll get me, i'm gonna taste you first. its been too long" eddie said sternly, cutting off your whining. he looked up at you and you couldn't help but wonder about the red eyes.

the red eyes, pale and fucking fangs...god you would sound fucking crazy if you said it out loud, actually maybe you wouldn't just four months ago you were in a different dimension fighting a demobats and vecna and hearing all the stories about some girl eleven and robin, steve, dustin and erica's starcourt shit so maybe a vampire wasn't something too out of the ordinary.

your shorts were being slipped off of you, along with your panties. his lips on your inner thigh, leaving sloppy kisses along your thigh.

"this might hurt a little bit" eddie muttered against your thigh. you bit your lip and took a deep breath, this wasn't the first time you two had done things with pain involved but you were a little nervous.

you felt his teeth against your skin, feeling fangs start to puncture your skin. your hands fisted your sheets and your eyes squeezed shut. a soft moan slipped from your lips.

eddie let go of your thigh, licking the blood that leaked form the puncture wounds and humming in delight.

"tastes so fuckin' good" eddie groaned, moving to your other thigh and biting again. you let out a whimper and your hand moved to his hair.

it felt good in a odd way. you hummed as he licked up the mess he was making and a gasp came as his tongue went from your thigh to your cunt.

eddie licked a stripe up your cunt before pushing tongue through your folds, one of his hand moving up to your boob.

his tongue lapping at your clit, you fought the urge to close your legs around his head.

"just like that eds" you mewled, back arching as he sucked and licked your clit. eddies fingers played with your nipple.

it was embarrassing how close you were already, but not having him or even masturbating was too blame.

"m'gonna cum, m'gonna fucking cum eddie" you moaned loudly, your legs closing around his head. your cunt clenching around nothing and you rocked your hips on his face. hearing him hum as he continued what he was doing.

your mouth stayed agape as you came, gripping his hair and trying to get him closer. moans fell from you as your rode out your high.

"off, off, its your turn" you panted, looking down at him as a he wiped his mouth the back of his hand. you pushed yourself up as he got up and off your bed.

eddie started unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants and getting them off as fast as he can, your lips went to his neck, sucking on his skin hoping to leave as many marks as you could.

you kissed down his body till you got to his cock, taking his shaft in your hand as you licking up to his tip.

"oh fuck, it has been too long, no wonder you came so fast" eddie teased, you smacked his thigh with your free hand causing eddie to laugh.

wrapping your lips around his tip and moving your tongue on him, hollowing your cheeks and sucking on his tip before taking him all the way in your mouth.

hearing eddie groan, his head going back as his hand went to the back of your head.

moving your mouth up and down on his cock, taking him to the back of your throat and fighting the urge to gag.

fuck you missed his cock in your mouth, your cunt was getting wetter and wetter by the second and you were waiting for him to start fucking your throat.

it was almost like he started reading your mind because, his hand held your head still and he started to thrust into your mouth. the tip of his cock hitting the back of your throat over and over.

you looked up at him and he moaned loudly, cussing under his breath. you breathed through your nose and let him fuck your mouth.

"doin' so fucking good f'me baby, so proud of you" eddie praised, spit dripped down your chin as you hummed around his cock.

"just breath baby, almost there then im gonna fill your fucking cunt" eddie said in a breathy moan, feeling eddies cock throb in your mouth. you moved your hand to his balls, massaging them and letting your eyes close.

after a few minutes eddie stilled, his cock down your throat as you breathed and waited for his cum to shoot down.

cumming into your mouth as his thighs tensed, you swallowed around him and opened your eyes to look up at him.

eddie's hair was messy, bangs sticking to his forehead. he pulled his cock out of your mouth, his thumb wiping spit from your chin.

"perfect fucking cock sucker" eddie whispered, grabbing your jaw and bringing his mouth to yours.

your thighs we're sore and you whimpered into the kiss, eddie guided you to lay down and he hovered over you. you wrapped your legs around his waist and winced at the contact on the wounds.

eddie's hard on pressed against your stomach, "please eddie" you begged in the kiss.

eddie broke the kiss and leaned back, "only because you asked so nicely" he teased. eddie slid himself between your folds, making sure to graze your clit over and over before bringing his tip to your entrance.

you moaned as he pushed into you, stretching you out just like you remembered. eddie was moaning too, relishing in how you clenched around him.

"fuck, you're so tight" eddie mewled, finally all the way inside you and watching you squirm underneath him.

eddie's head rested in the crook of your neck as he started to thrust in and out of you, making sure to brush against your clit with his pubic bone. your nails dug into his back, clawing it up without any thought.

you felt eddie's fangs brush against your neck, feeling his tongue lick where he was about to bite as you prepared yourself for the pain that was about to come.

a squeak came from you, your nails digging deeper into his skin and cunt squeezing him cock as he bit into your neck, hearing him moan as his fangs were in your neck. eddie's pace never slowed, it was actually gradually getting faster.

"you feel so good" you whimpered, eddie let go of your neck, licking up the blood that poured out.

eddie's hand grabbed your throat, squeezing a bit as you moaned loudly. eddie was panting loudly.

"i love you" you choked out, one hand leaving his back to grip his wrist. your cunt clenched around him, spasming as you got closer and closer to your climax.

"i love you so much" eddie groaned, feeling that you were close.

"cum- i know you're close, fucking cum for me" eddie ordered, his hips hitting harshly against you. your eyes squeezed shut as you focused on cumming.

your legs tightened around his waist and your mouth made an o shape, your brows furrowing together as you came around his cock, ragged breaths and moans coming from you as he continued to pound your cunt.

eddie's hand still around your throat tightening as your orgasm triggered his, your cunt squeezing him so tight it made it hard to keep thrusting.

his cum painting your walls, after a few thrusts, his hand easing around your neck as you took in deep breaths.

both of you panting and resting against each other. you rubbed his back trying to ease the scratches, if he could even feel them.

eddie pulled out of you and got up, he grabbed his shirt and came back to clean you up. you smiled at him.

after you both were cleaned up enough eddie threw his shirt back to the ground and crawled in bed with you.

eddie laid on his back and pulled you to him, snuggling into his side and holding him tight. you weren't gonna let him go anywhere.

"i missed you so much" you mumbled into his side, closing your eyes and tangling your legs with his. eddie's finger was drawing shapes on your skin, he smiled and mumbled "i know, i missed you too.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 5.4K 68
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
294K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (๐Ÿถ) after their marriage contract with mikael (๐ŸฆŠ) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
788K 47.4K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
570K 9K 125
You can clearly tell who my favorite drivers are....