All My Love - (Tommy x OC) (D...

By IridianSwift

Sandra and Tommy have been together for two years before World War II broke out. When he gets drafted, she wa... More

Chapter 1 - Heading
Chapter 2 - Rescue
Chapter 3 - Meeting
Chapter 4 - The Fall
Chapter 5 - Second Rescue
Chapter 6 - Third Time's the Charm
Chapter 7 - Sweet Reunion
Chapter 9 - Heroes of Dunkirk
Epilogue

Prologue

229 2 0
By IridianSwift

My dearest Sandra,

I do not know when I will be able to send my next letter. They're sending us to Dunkirk. I don't have much time before we leave, so I apologize for the short letter. Thank you for the picture in your last letter and for checking in on my parents. Would you tell them that I miss them and love them? I have to go, but know that I'm thinking about you and that I love you.

All my love,

Tommy

Not the most exciting prologue, but I can't wait to share this story with you. Also, I was debating adding some of their letters between chapters that have the movie. What do you think? Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.8K 2.2K 11
"I'll have you know darling, I'm a very skilled pilot" "Is that why I pulled you out of a sinking plane in the middle of the channel?"
119K 2.7K 35
𝐼𝑓 π‘œπ‘›π‘’ π‘€π‘Žπ‘  π‘‘π‘œ π‘™π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜ π‘π‘™π‘œπ‘ π‘’π‘™π‘¦ π‘Žπ‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘€π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘™π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘¦ π‘€π‘œπ‘’π‘™π‘‘ 𝑏𝑒 π‘Žπ‘π‘™π‘’ π‘‘π‘œ π‘‘π‘–π‘ π‘π‘œπ‘£π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘¦π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘” π‘‘β„Ž...
39.8K 922 28
" When the daylight disappears, you'll find no shelter in this tangled web of fear" this is @rowanmorgensterns new account and after debating for a l...
496K 16.3K 22
"I have heard many rumours about you, Mr Shelby." "Anything of interest?" "I could write a whole book about you, Mr Shelby." The smog ridden city had...