•|𝐼𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒|•...

AshLeeNyx tarafından

̶Wa̶̶r̶n̶i̶n̶̶g ̶Ya̶̶n̶d̶e̶r̶̶e ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s . . . . . . ♥̶"̶̶I ̶̶L̶o̶̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶da̶̶y, ̶i ̶wa̶̶n̶t ̶y... Daha Fazla

¥ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}
{41}
{42}
{43}
{44}
{45}
{46}
{47}
{48}
{49}
{50}
{51}
{52}
{53}
{54}
{55}
{56}
{57}
{58}
{59}
{60}
{61}
{62}
{63}
{64}
{65}
{66}
{67}
{68}
{69}
{70}
{71}
{72}
{73}
[74}
{75}
{76}
{77}
{78}
{79}
{80}
{81}
{82}
{83}
{84}
{85}
{86}
{87}
{88}
{89}
{90}

{29}

1.3K 17 8
AshLeeNyx tarafından

*3K Words*

(City)

A few hours later you arrived in the city and you saw in the sky that the moon was very bright and the size of the moon was not the same as last night So when you got to the city, you went straight to the fabric stores and looked for good fabric to use for your sewing.

You've been to two stores but you haven't bought any fabric yet, so you,
You walked to another part of the city to see if you could find another store.

You wandered around the city until you found a shop with fabrics you started for a while to see if you could find some nice fabric when you looked at the store you saw Violetpink fabric you immediately liked its fabric.

And you immediately thought of what you would do with the fabric youbsaw you bought it and when you bought it you went out of the store and thought you would walk around the city for a few minutes before going home.

While you was walking something caught your eyes you saw yoriichi so when you saw him in the city everything came back sabito told you that he is a demon.

You froze where you was standing when you saw him in the city walking until what you was afraid of was done, he turned to you where you was.

When he look at you where you was standing you was scared you forced yourself to move and get away from him but you couldn't do it you couldn't move your body when yoriichi saw you he walked towards you when you noticed that he was coming towards you, you started to panic a lot.

You slowly walk backwards you turned around and walked quickly away from him but you could feel that he was following you so you went to a lot of people.

While you was walking, many things came to your mind, who can you ask for help here in the city, you don't know anyone here, if you tell others about the demon, you're sure they won't believe you, so you thought of another way how to get rid of him get lost.

Even if you mislead him he will still follow you because he is a demon so he will still follow you wherever you go.

Until you got to the part of the city where there weren't many people, so many people entered your mind that you didn't notice where you was going until you realized that you got to the part of the city where there weren't many people.

You panicked when you noticed that the part of the city you went to wasn't crowded so you looked around where you could pass until you saw an alley and you passed there you quickly ran until you reached the very end of the alley, you found out that there was no other way to the alley you entered.

You looked around but you didn't see any other way you panicked a lot until suddenly you felt someone hugging you from behind you couldn't move when you felt someone hug you, your whole body stiffened.

"Y/n... I miss you so much... do you know that?" Yoriichi whisper into your ear you struggled with him to get out of his embrace, but when you struggled, he tightened his embrace even more.

"Don't you want to be with me y/n?"

You struggled a few times until he let you go you immediately walked away from yoriichi and he wondered why you was so afraid of him.

"You missed me... Is that so we're different me at least a little I did not miss You... and I never dreamed of being with you I hope that's clear to you!" You said.

Seriously when yoriichi heard this from you his eyes widened he couldn't believe that you would say that to him seriously.

"Everything you said y/n is not true, right I know you are just pretending... Right... Right tell me y/n... that you are just pretending tell me y/n." Yoriichi said.

You know you have nothing against yoriichi so you will find a way to get out of here and get back to headquarters you heard everything Yoriichi said that annoyed you when he told you that you was just pretending to him.

Until all of a sudden he hugged you very tightly you struggled in his hug because you don't want a monster like him.

"I know you're just pretending you didn't miss me... Y/n it's okay with me even if you don't miss me anymore I can accept that with all my heart but the fact that you don't want to be with me I can't accept that." Yoriichi said.

You struggled a lot until he let go of you, you pushed him away from you.

"Didn't you hear what I said earlier? Huh Yoriichi... Do you want me to repeat what I said earlier?" You said.

You're getting angry but you just holding yourself back.

Yoriichi shake his head like crazy you know he heard what you said earlier but when you saw him grinning you was so scared but you didn't let go of your fear.

"I know that everything you said earlier is not true, I know that you miss me so much that you just can't tell me... and I also know you want to be with me, you just can't tell me face to face right now... don't be shy with me y/n tell me that you miss me!" Yoriichi said.

You was wondering why yoriichi was acting like that when you met him, he wasn't like that.

"Come on y/n tell me that... That you miss me.... I know that you miss me... you're just too shy to tell me." Yoriichi said.

"If that's what you believe I'll let you but I assure you even in the bottom of my heart you won't hear anything from me." You said.

You I'll just dare yourself you don't want to be afraid of him and use it on you, you know in your heart you're afraid of him since you found out the truth of what Sabito said is the truth of Yoriichi's personality.

You was going to tell yoriichi something but suddenly you heard a voice calling yoriichi.

"Yoriichi-san why didn't you tell y/n that I miss her too?"

You immediately recognized the voice that called yoriichi you saw douma we were behind yoriichi a few meters away from us and you saw that he was eating a woman's foot.

All your fears came back when you saw douma, doesn't yoriichi know that douma killed his wife and son.

"Hello my little lotus... that you miss me too, right?" Douma asked

You didn't speak immediately to Doumas question, you just stayed silent when you was standing and thinking about where to run.

"Won't you answer my question? even if you don't say y/n I know you are thinking of a way to get out of here... but sorry that won't happen!" Douma said you saw douma with a wide grinning on his face.

"Yoriichi do you know he is the one who killed your wife and your son!"
You said.

But yoriichi didn't say anything but just smiled.

"What the hell do I know about those two, they're just trash to me y/n... You know who is important to me, ̶O̶n̶l̶y ̶y̶o̶u! and no one else, so don't change the subject!"
Yoriichi said

"You heard him say lotus so don't feel sorry for people who are worthless... what he said is true, he doesn't know anything about the two of them if they die, it's not his real wife and son either." Douma said while eating the woman foot.

You can't believe what yoriichi and douma said so they don't know anything about those below them but they killed an innocent person who had no opponent.

"So y/n can you come with us..... we will take care of you better.

" Yoriichi said he held your hand and you let go immediately "I will never go with you monsters... even though I will never love you, I would rather die than be with you!" You said.

You panicked a lot because you had nowhere to go and ask for help "I never thought we would even be called us a monster... after we saved your life a few times."

When you heard that voice you immediately knew that voice you look up and saw giyuu sitting in the roof.

"He's right y/n think carefully what if we didn't come to save you.... what do you think will happen to you?" Yoriichi said.

While smiling at you like a crazy person.

You didn't speak immediately and you just stayed silent where you was standing. You know that if they didn't come you would surely be dead now but honestly you would rather die than be with them.

"Now think about what will happen to you if we don't come... you should thank us both... you should not only thank us but also zenitsu and kaigaku they also saved your life when you fell off the cliff, I know you still remember that don't say no." Giyuu said.

You can't think of any other way to escape from them, if only Sabito would come here again.

"So what do you want me to do?"

You asked giyuu sigh heavily as if annoyed by what you asked them "You didn't hear what yoriichi said earlier?" Douma asked.

You can't go with them now, you haven't planned your plan properly yet
You said to yourself.

"Sabito has already told you the truth about who I am... I wouldn't be surprised if he told you the truth if I'm a demon... It's good that he told you the truth, about my me, he will disappear from this world in no time." Giyuu said.

You was afraid for the safety of Sabito and the others when you heard this from Giyuu so he did have a plan to kill Sabito, you don't know if Sabito knows even though this is his friend so you have to think of a plan right away because you don't want to put the his life is in danger.

"So what do you want me to do?" You asked.

While glaring to three of them "you repeated the question again and again, you already know what we want!" Douma said.

You can't think of any other way but to go with them, you don't want to put Sabito's life in danger.

"If you don't want to come with us, we'll make it easy for you, i'll force you to come with us whether you want to or not." Giyuu said.

You had no choice but to agree to come with them.

"Fine then" you didn't want to say those words but you had no choice but to agree to go with them instead of putting Sabito's life in danger.

You saw how happy Yoriichi was when you said you was going to come with them until all of a sudden he hugged you tightly as he hugged you with coldness all over his body you couldn't move from where you was standing as Yoriichi hugged you.

"You know y/n how much you make me happy." Yoriichi said.

While hugging you very tightly "don't be too happy yoriichi someone someone will take y/n by the time he gets close to y/n" giyuu said.

He separate from the hug and touch your cheek with his cold hands.

Until all of a sudden he hugged your back and you was surprised that Douma was behind you hugging you very tightly.

"My lotus... Do you know how much I miss you? I looked for you everywhere because I don't want to be without you." Douma said.

He nuzzles his noise into your neck.

And you didn't move where you was standing and you was just silent.

"My lotus Do you know how much you miss your scent?" Douma said while nuzzles his noise into your neck.

"So you give her a pet name douma? Giyuu said.

While glaring at douma but douma ignored him which annoyed giyuu so he comes down the roof and comes to you he strokes your hair.

"I also have a name to give you that I myself will call you like that " ̶T̶u̶l̶i̶p" from now on I will call you tulip" giyuu said while strokes your hair.

"You yoriichi what do you call her?" Giyuu asked yoriichi look at you and smile he touch your checks.

"̶S̶u̶n̶s̶h̶i̶n̶e" I call her sunshine y/n from now one will call you "̶̶M̶y ̶S̶u̶n̶s̶h̶i̶n̶e " yoriichi said all of a sudden you felt something like a sharp bite on your neck you flinch in pain douma is already sucking your blood.

"Douma, don't do it here. When we get home to the mansion, I'm sure they'll be waiting for us." Giyuu said.

Douma stopped and you felt the cold air and you also felt blood dripping from your neck where douma bit you.

And at those times when you was getting weak and dizzy but you just fought the poison and your weakness.

"I'm sorry, I can't help myself... I've been wanting to drink y/n's blood for a while now" douma said.

He suddenly lick your neck
where he bit you while you was writhing in pain and agony.

"I won't wonder why we all like you... besides, you're beautiful, you're not like the other girls we see here even though there are many beautiful woman in the red light district, you are still beautiful... and your blood is different than others and tastes better than marechi blood so it is not surprising if. why do we all like you." Yoriichi said.

You thought at that time, why did they choose you, there are so many women here who are more beautiful than you.

"Tonight you will be kind to us and obey everything we command you... you will let us drink your blood tonight!" Douma said while hugging you very tightly.

While giyuu playing with your hair "...douma said it right you will be kind tonight... To us!" Giyuu said.

Giyuu knows that he hates douma but what he hates can't do anything when it comes to you. he needs to get along with other upper moons especially douma.

When you heard all they said you couldn't do anything but follow what they said until a few moments later the three of them disappeared with you.

When you opened your eyes you saw that you was in a big mansion but when you noticed the surroundings it was very quiet so you looked outside and saw behind the walls many trees that will tall you looked around and didn't notice anything until you felt it.

When someone picked you up, you just saw that Douma was carrying you inside a mansion when they entered inside the mansion, you noticed around them that they passed through many hallways so it was impossible for you to memorize every hallway they passed through.

Until a few moments later we were arrived in a room they opened the sojo door and they entered inside you saw when they entered that you noticed the inside of the room was.

There were candles around to light up the room and you also smelled the new rose around the room you saw that giyuu closed the sojo door you looked around and noticed that there were things around the room with expensive items.

Until suddenly douma threw you on a futon you writhed in pain because you fell so hard on the futon and douma climb on top of you. And you saw his rainbow eyes staring at you hungrily before he start attacking your neck with rough kisses and bites.

When Douma kissed your neck you couldn't rest in your bed because you're not used to this kind of thing, you're only experiencing this now, even in the modern world, no man has done this to you.

You tried to push douma but he stopped you so you struggled but he stopped you.

"Stop struggling or maybe you'll regret it if you don't listen to me!" Douma said so you could do nothing but follow what he said.

"Oi douma try to stop yourself even a little bit we were standing here talking about y/n and what we are going to do with her" giyuu said.

Douma stopped and answered giyuu "if you want what to do with y/n join here." Douma said and he back kissing your neck.

Until you felt on your neck as if a sharp thing was biting your neck then you noticed that douma was sucking your blood you tried to push douma but he was stronger than you and he stopped you.

"You can't be the only one drinking y/n's blood and me too" yoriichi said.

Douma made you sit on the futon while he drank your blood and yoriichi went behind you and bit the other side of your neck as well.

Now there are two of them sucking your blood, it will be even more difficult for you to breathe and when you're getting weak, you're also scared of giyuu also coming and pulling your left hand, without thinking twice he also bit it and your hand and sucking your blood.

While you're writhing in so much pain but you're just enduring it you can feel right in your body that their fangs are digging deeper into your body every time you move.

"I want you, i want you so bad." Yoriichi said.

While sucking your blood you're just enduring the pain you feel until you feel that your vision is slowly fading but you're trying not to lose.

Consciousness maybe because they will do something else to you besides this but little by little you will feel the weakening of your body and when your vision is deliminated until you can't fight it anymore and you're going to be unconscious.

N̶o ̶ma̶̶t̶t̶e̶r ̶w̶ha̶̶t ̶ha̶̶p̶p̶e̶n̶s, ̶w̶e ̶w̶i̶l̶l ̶n̶e̶v̶e̶r ̶l̶e̶t ̶y̶̶o̶u ̶g̶o"

̶"̶Y̶o̶̶u ̶b̶e̶l̶o̶n̶g ̶t̶o ̶u̶s!"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

18.5K 171 33
!!!!THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED DUE TO LOSS OF INTEREST IN THE DSMP. THANK YOU.!!!! "ⁱ'ᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒᵘʳᵗ ʲᵉˢᵗᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐʸ ʲᵒᵇ ⁱˢ ᵗᵒ ᵉⁿᵗᵉʳᵗᵃⁱⁿ...𝐘𝐎𝐔." That's...
1.3K 39 34
There are two sides most things. One is Good. One is Bad. There are many sides of one story. Some are Good. Some are Bad. You tell me what is best an...
38.6K 1.2K 16
What's the worst part of this hell? I can only blame myself 'Cause I know you're poison You're feedin' me poison Addicted to this feelin', I can't he...
79.2K 3.7K 41
"Do you...love me too?" ♡♡ Oh, how blind you were. You thought your fiance loved you, but he decided it would be a good idea to cheat on you with you...