The Court of Crimson Emperor...

By ArifinAnto

The Former Executive Officer #4, The Emperor who has the name of (Y/N) (L/N) is back to Alzano Imperial Acade... More

Bio
Lesson 1 - The New Teacher is a Bastard
Lesson 2 - What is Your Truth?
Lesson 3 - The Proper Teacher is Awaken
Lesson 4 - What is Magic for Me
Lesson 6 - The Emperor : All Magic Shall Bow Down Before Him
Lesson 7 - Saving Rumia
Lesson 8 - Back to Old Self

Lesson 5 - The Fool : The One Who's Rejecting Magic

1.2K 51 5
By ArifinAnto

There a crashed sounds in the Male's restrooms, which revealed it was (Y/N) who was teleported out the class, and crashed into the nearby water sources in the room.

(Y/N): "Ugh, I should really choose more safe pinpoints next time..."

Said him before using Blaze Flame magic and altered it to be more safely in order to dries his clothes off.

This kind of mundane things he was did with Magic, made him an expert of spells composition.

(Y/N): "Now, let's start the counter attack..."

Said him as focusing his mana biometry into Law state before clapping his hands together.

"Releasing Magic System, LvL 4. Investigation field... Open"

A barrier is spreading and enveloping the whole school which alerted the Heretic Mages in the Class 2 but soon, it's vanished without a trace.

And it was giving information about the number of people and their positions that was caught within it.

(Y/N): "Hmm... my classmates are still fine and the enemies are three people... I should start to move soon. They will try to locate my position"

Back in the class 2, where the Heretic Mages are widening their eyes after feeling a small almost not recognized mana wave passed through them.

They are not expecting that there a Mage with such caliber still stayed in this academy.

Jin: "What was that, Bossman? I thought all of the prominent teachers were out in this day and I'm sure that Carrel was done dealing with that Gleen guy"

Reik: "I sense it as well, Jin. Did you recognized the pattern of that Magic, Grace?"

The two Heretic Mages male are looking at their female companion at the same time because this person is expert when comes to Barrier-type Magic.

Grace: "Hmm... The way it was spread and just vanished all of sudden. I see, It must be a type of magic to detect people. It's like a sonar system of a ship..."

Reik: "It will be quite troublesome if we were dealing with this Mage while carrying our objective..."

Grace: "Don't worry, I'll handle them..."

Reik: "I'm counting on you..."

The woman then walking out the class, leaving her two comrades are doing their objective before pulled a magic tool which it was a strange colors patterned stone.

Grace: "I've took of some mana wave whoever Mage was this and the rest is just planted it into the stone and..."

Grace: "...Guide me to the truth and unrevealed the wolf among sheep"

Chanted her before planted (Y/N)'s mana wave into the stone, which caused it shining in blueish color and start moving around trying to find it's mana like a dog trying to find the criminal's scents.

Grace: "This Mage... I will find you and I will kill you"

Said her as starts walking and following the moving around stone.

Meanwhile in the class, the two Heretic Mages are ready to make their move.

Sistine: "Who are you!? This academy is off-limit outsider! I don't know how you hoodlums snuck in here! If you don't hurry out of here, I'll render you helpless as baby before calling the authorities"

Jin: "Hey, Bossman, why is this girl acting so high and mighty? Is she aware of her current position?"

Reik: "*sighed*.........."

Sistine: "You've been warned, don't go blaming me later..."

Said her as raising her left hand and prepare to cast a spell.

Sistine: "Purple flash of-"

Jin: "Too slow... Bang!"

A beam of focused lighting energy flying at the speed of lighting, which almost hit Sistine as it was just a few centimeters passed near her head and pierced through the wall.

That was enough to shock the White Cat and the rest of students as they are frozen in place.

Sistine: "*scared* Li-lighting Pierce?"

Jin: "Hoho, you're smarter than I thought to recognized a Military-grade spells just at one glance. I bet you kids haven't seen that... It may look similar to Shock Bolt but against this spell, armor and shields are utterly useless. It's a fucking real-deal murder spell, baby"

The students then screaming out of their lungs and running around in panic which caused the Heretic Mage to sighed heavily as their voices hurt his ears.

Jin: "*sighed* Pipe down, kids.... or I'll fucking kill you!"

The students then froze in the place because of the fear.

Jin: "Good. Now, which one of you is the girl named Rumia?"

Student 1: "Rumia?"

Student 2: "Why Rumia?"

Student 3: "Do me a favor, Who's Rumia?"

Student 4: "I'll do better, What's Rumia?"

Student 5: "Everyone asking those kind of same questions but never asked, How's Rumia?"

And the students are continuing to do better at this matter.

Jin: "Wow, this class seems more whack than we thought, Bossman. Can I enroll up into this class? It seems fun rather than working for the organization..."

Reik: "*sighed* These kids... and stop having fun, Jin. We have a job to do..."

Jin: "Geez... This is why everyone in the organization hates you, Bossman. You don't have a sense of humor..."

Reik: "*triggered* Everyone is not hating me..."

Jin: "Yeah, yeah, sure... Everyone loves you very much, boss"

Reik: "I sense sarcasm there. Just did our job and so, we can go away faster..."

Jin: "Aye, aye, sir..."

Said him before casting a Lighting Pierce and shot it into rooftop, acting it like a warning shot which gained the students attentions.

Jin: "I'd like to listen more about your ramblings but it's boss order. Which one of you is Rumia? Is it you?"

Asked him to a wearing glasses girl in ponytail style which it was Lynn.

She has a less confident looks in the outside which make her a easy target of this kind of interrogation.

Lynn: "*trembling* N-no, I-im not..."

Jin: "Oh? But you do know who Rumia is, right?"

Yes. She knew but, she don't have guts to tell the truth.

Lynn: "*trembling* N-no, I-i don't..."

Jin: "*wicked smile* Really? You know, I really fucking hate liars..."

Then, Sistine suddenly standing up and speaking up with a loud voice.

Sistine: "And just what... Do you intend to do with Rumia!?"

Jin: "Ah! You again. Why? Do you know Rumia? Or could you be-"

Sistine: "Answer my question!"

Jin: "*sighed* Give me a break. You know, there something that I fucking hate more than liars and that is..."

Said him before standing up and aiming his finger at Sistine's head and about to unleash his magic.

Jin: "...It is someone who don't know their place. I've had enough of you so, just die..."

Rumia: "*standing up* Please don't! I'm Rumia Tingel. I'll go with you quietly. Just don't harms the others..."

Jin: "Oh? So, you're Rumia-chan, huh? *nodded* Hmm... Yeah, we already knew from the start though"

Rumia: "Wha--"

Jin: "Oh, you know, I always like playing a game. I was waiting for the others to scare themselves silly and rat you out but turns out, you have good friends. Oh man, I'm so envious of you..."

Reik: "You've had enough fun, Jin"

Jin: "Aye, sir. Now, let's go, Rumia. He's waiting for you..."

Sistine is collapsed on the ground as too much holding her fear, and looking at Rumia with teary eyes.

Sistine: "N-no, Rumia. They will kill you"

Then, Rumia is forming a plan as what she's most hate is someone who used Magic for the wrong doings.

Rumia: "*minds* Sisti is the highest caliber of Mage in this class same goes with Gibul. If one of them is taking me to the outside then, I'm sure, she could deal the other one but I must use my magic and amplified her"

Then, Rumia is approaching Sistine closer and trying to reassure her but the truth, she wanted to amplify Sistine's Magic and so, she could lead the students to fight with the other Heretic Mage when she was taken to the outside.

Rumia: "I'm okay, Sisti. I'm sure Glenn-sensei will rescue me-"

But a cold steel is touching her neck, revealing the other Heretic Mage that was holding a sword and make an anger face.

Reik: "Hand off! You're not to lay a finger on another Mage"

Rumia: "*minds*...He knew about my Magic, huh. It's a failed plan from the start"

Jin: "Oh, and also, that Glenn guy won't be coming here. One of our buddies has already killed him. He is the wielder of the spell Piercing Rain of Acid and Poison. It's a nasty twisted one-two combo. Anyone that get hit by it will reduced to a corpse misshapen beyond recognition"

Sistine: "*teary eyes* No way, Glenn-sensei..."

Reik: "Nice of him not to get your hopes up, huh. Let's get moving..."

Despite being hit by the sudden news, Rumia still haven't lost her hope and determination as looking straight to the Heretic Mage's eyes without a blink even caused Reik impressed by her sheer will strength.

Reik: "*minds* Her strength of will is impressive"

Reik: "I will take her to him. Jin, you neutralize the students with Spell Seal"

Jin: "Aye, sir"

Reik: "And also, stop talking like you're some kind of a pirate, Jin. For the Glory of the Wisdom sake. We're Mages! And not Pirates! It's irritated me..."

Jin: "Why, Boss, Why?! Both of Pirate and us are terrorist, right? Why can't I-"

Reik: "Jin..."

Jin: "*sighed* Sir, yes sir..."

Reik: "That's sound better..."

Said him in satisfaction before walking out the room and Rumia is following from behind.

Rumia: "I'm the one you are after right? Why don't just let the others go?"

Reik: "We are not a organization that wastes resources. Those kids are still Mages even with lack of experiences. They will do good as experiments subjects..."

Rumia: "Wha--! You can't get away from this!"

Reik: "You should concerned about yourself. Do you think I don't know about your Amplifier Magic, Rumia Tingel? No... or should I say Princess Ermiana? The second daughter of the Alzano's Empire Queen..."

Rumia: "*minds* Glenn-sensei..."

Meanwhile in the center of the city, there are ruckus in the street which it was revealing the unconscious and naked Heretic Mage with swollen face, tied in bondage and there a small paper of note covered his private part and it was saying... "It's small pen*s", along with roses that was placed in those part.

Back to the academy.

Jin is taking Sistine alone to the room before pushing her down and licking his lips, enjoying the moment.

Jin: "Shishishi... It's not too often we got prize pigs likes you. It will be shame if I don't gibe a taste, right?"

Sistine: "You've got to be kidding me! I'm from Fibel's family! I'm sure-"

Jin: "I don't care even if you're from royal family. You know, there a girl like Rumia and there a girl like you... and the first is not fun at all. No matter what you do, she won't break. Girls like her may look weak but they still come away with dignity intact even after enduring agony... but you..."

Said him as forcing her hands on the top with a strength that caused her to screams.

Jin: "You on the other hand, may act tough and high but deep down you're just trying to hide your weaknesses. And breaking girls like you is the most fun thing in my life"

Said him before ripping open her clothes which revealing her underwear.

Sistine: "*teary eyes* No... Please don't. I beg you..."

Jin: "YES! THIS IS WHAT I'VE WAITING FOR BABY! TIME TO DIG IN!"

Sistine: "NOOOO!"

Glenn: "Bonjour! Is someone here by a chance?"

Sistine/Jin: "Huh?"

Glenn: "Ah!"

As looking at Sistine being pinned down by unknown man and with revealed chest part and underwear, Glenn then bow down in reflex before starts to walk out the room.

Glenn: "Sheesh. I'm really sorry for interrupting. You may continue..."

Sistine: "Wait! Please save me!"

Glenn then back to the room before sighed heavily.

Glenn: "Aw man, you know, raping kid is a crime. You don't want to be chased by them, right? If you know what I mean"

Jin: "Wait! What hellhole you crawled out of!? The barrier she put up will prevent the outsider to come in!"

Glenn: "Oh? You mean this?"

Said him as pulling out a talisman which was owned by the Heretic Mage Glenn defeated before.

Jin: "That's Carrel's... That's mean he..."

Glenn: "Did you said crawl out to me!? Am I sort of a cockroach or something!? Please stop! That's very insulting to cockroach"

Sistine: "*sweatdropped* Don't you mean the other way around!?"

Then, Jin is raising his left and as prepare to launch a spell.

Sistine: "Run, sensei! You don't have a chance!"

Glenn: "Excuse me? Saving you or running away. Make your mind already"

Jin: "It's too late... Die! Bang!"

Nothing happened.

Jin: "Wha--! Bang! Bang!"

And again nothing happened. Only a passed wind and cicadas crying after the Heretic Mage casted a spell but nothing was come out.

Jin: "What!? Am I a fucking clown!?"

Glenn: "Sorry bud, but you can't use Magic anymore..."

Said him as pulling something out of his pocket.

Jin: "A Tarot Card? The Fool Arcana?"

Glenn: "By reading a formula from my specially-made talisman, I can active a certain Magic that will completely nullifies spell cast within a set radius with me as it's center... This is my Original Magic: The Fool's World"

Jin: "Original Magic that nullifies spells!? It can't be! Are you really a Mage with that caliber!?"

Sistine: "*minds* I've never heard Magic like that even in the books! Even the fastest spells in the world would be powerless against such an ability. Capable of only Three-verse spells... so, this is how he levels the playing field! He wields Magic so overpowered, it essentially neutralizes fair play"

Glenn: "Well, of course, I can't use Magic either... Teehee~"

Sistine/Jin: "Huh?"

Glenn: "It's a Magic that envelopes everything around me, of course, I'm under it's effect as well..."

Sistine: "What--!?"

Jin: "*laughing* Bwahaha. What an idiot! How a Mage supposed to fight without Magic, huh!? This is funny..."

Glenn: "Well, says hello to my friends. Who are also my fists..."

Said him as leaping forward before punching the Heretic Mage in the face, causing him to stumbles and pushed him a few meters away.

Sistine: "Oh..."

Jin: "Wha--! You! Why you little cockroach!?"

Screamed as rushing at Glenn before throwing a straight punch which he dodged with tilted head to the right and counter it with a punch in the face, caused Jin to staggered a little bit, giving enough time for Glenn's sweeping the Heretic Mage's foothold, breaking his stance before grabbing his collar and throw him, crashing him into the wall and created a crater.

That stunts alone caused Sistine to looking at Glenn in awe.

Glenn: "Damn... It's been too long. I've must gotten rusty"

Jin: "*grunted* Gah... You must be joking! That's the Imperial Army's Martial Arts! And those high level techniques too! Damn it! I can't lose to a Third-rate Mage this shamefully!"

Glenn: "Sheesh. If you don't like being beaten by my fist, then, how about I use my ultimate spell, Magical ☆ Punch to finished you off... Are you ready?"

Then, Glenn is spinning his arm comically before leaping forward at the Heretic Mage.

Glenn: "Magical ☆ Puunch!"

Screams him as kicked the man in the head, sent him flying to the side which made the Heretic Mage crashed down onto the wall.

Glenn: "Let me explain, this Magic is to put tremendous force behind the punch even changes it law of Magic which equivalent of it is like a kick..."

Jin: "Isn't that a kick, jackass!? *passes out*"

Glenn: "That's the part makes it so Magical..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119 2 29
This is the 3rd Installment of A(lie)ment Isekai. Settings are now in a Mage Academy of sorts due to plot. Protagonist is a big shot Domain Lord, a e...
4.4K 155 7
In Alzano Empire Magic Academy, among the students of Year 2 Class 2, there was one student who is said to be so lazy that he always skips class ever...
1K 126 32
Our main character, Rui Akari is a fire magic user. In this world the most common magic to have is fire magic and almost 70% of the population is fil...
66 16 16
There's this tired teacher who has to deal with some crazy stuff before he retires.