Seven Minutes in Heaven [Larr...

Por larrywanks

What happens when you fall for your best friend? Louis is wondering. When Louis slowly develops feelings for... Mais

Prologue.
Chapter One.
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen
Epilogue

Chapter Two

39.1K 1.4K 8K
Por larrywanks

Louis' P.O.V.

Thud, thud, thud.

Pounded over and over in my ear.

Then I realized. It was Harry's heartbeat.

When I tried to sit up, his arms wrapped tighter around my waist.

"Stay....... longer........ leave..." Harry mumbled.

Well, only one way to get up, "Harry." I pushed down on his chest.

Mumbling.

"Harry?" I tickled his neck.

A grunt.

"Harry!!" I yelled.

He flipped. And when I say he flipped, I mean flipped me, off him.

"Ouch!!"

"Lou! I'm so sorry." Harry apologized immediately.

"S'okay." I said, rubbing my sore bum.

I looked at him, his green eyes filled with concern. His messy curls everywhere. He looks really attractive- What am I thinking?

"I'm attractive?" Harry asked batting his eyelashes.

Shit, did I say that out loud?

"Yes, you did." He laughed.

Damn it! 

"Cursing won't help you." He laughed even harder.

"Shut up. I'm hungry. What's on the menu Chef Harry?"

"Food."

"Thanks," I replied sarcastically, "Sounds appetizing."

"I know."

I followed him into the kitchen.

"Make me a sandwich?"

"Only because you're you." He sighed.

He started making it, anyway.

"Ta da." He shouted, plopping the sandwich on the plate in front of me. Almost killing me. I may or may not still be on edge from that movie.

"Thanks sexy." I said taking a bite.

Harry rolled his eyes and sat down in front of me, with his cup of tea.

"So what are we doing-"

My phone interrupted him. I reached into my pocket.

"Hel-"

"Louis, I need you and Harry to come to my office immediately." Simon said.

"Y-yes sir." I replied.

The line went dead.

"Well, time to visit uncle Simon." I sighed, eating the last of my sandwich.

We got into one of Harry's many cars.

"Do you think it's bad?" I asked nervously.

He glanced over at me, "I'm sure it isn't bad." He reached over, holding his hand out to me, palm up. I got the clue and slipped my hand in his. Harry squeezed it reassuringly, "We'll be fine."

I layed my head back, "If you say so."

"I do."

We rode the rest of the way, hand in hand. I expected it to be awkward, but it was comforting. 

Harry pulled into the parking lot. 

I became more and more uncomfortable. Harry must've noticed the clamminess of my hand, because he stared intently at me.

"I'm just nervous." I shrugged.

His face softened, "Louis, I'm right here. I won't leave your side. Okay?"

I calmed down a bit, "Okay." I let go of his hand to get out.

We got out of the car to see two other vehicles.

"We aren't the only ones here." Harry voiced my thoughts.

When we entered the secretary pointed to the door with a golden plaque saying "Simon Cowell" 

I went in first. 

"Ah, Louis and Harry are here. Boys take a seat."

I sat down next to Niall, who, by the way, looked as anxious as I felt.

Harry sat next to me.

"Boys, the tour is over, and I'm generous enough to give you a month off. But, I don't want you to have it off."

Okay, what? 

"I'm sending you to America. You are going to be in the Smoky Mountains to be exact. You are going to stay in an isolated cabin area for a while. A monthtwo weeks actually."

I guess our faces showed we needed more information.

Simon sighed, "It's isolated, so you'll be hidden from paparazzi and fans for a while." He looked directly at Harry, "You can not and will not tell anyone of your location. So you can't invite a random girl. You can not leave the premises."

Harry nodded.

"I will arrange someone to bring food once a week. Since Harry can cook," He stopped, "More or less," He started again, "You should be able to survive. Any questions?"

"What about Danielle?"

"And Perrie?"

"Why is it so important that we be isolated?"

"What do you mean more or less?"

Liam, Zayn, Niall, and Harry all asked.

"Danielle and Perrie might be allowed. Might be." He answered Liam and Zayn, "Harry be serious, and Niall, Eleanor has foreclosed that her and Louis are over," Everyone looked at me in disbelief, "She has also told a fan why."

I shrunk into my chair. I felt as small as an ant. I wanted to be invisible so badly at that moment. I looked pleadingly at Harry.

He gave me a "I-don't-know-how-to-help" look.

"Why?" Niall asked.

"Take that one up with Louis. I'm done. You guys leave tomorrow morning. Get packing. You can leave now." 

We all left.

Once we were all in the parking lot the others hounded me with questions.

I held my hand up, signaling that they need to shut the fuck up. "I'll explain later. I'm tired and confused."

I've been getting so tired lately, my mind can't handle all this emotion, stress, and confusion.

"Yeah, he'll explain on the plane okay?" Harry told them.

The boys nodded and got to their cars.

"Thanks." I said before getting in on the right side of the car.

"No problem, love."

I smiled.

We ride home was quiet. I kept dozing off.

When we arrived at our flat soon.

"What do we pack for something like this?"

"Well, depending that it's August, and the Smoky's are a mountain, long-sleeves, pants, warm clothes." Harry told me.

Duh Louis. 

I grabbed my suitcase and filled it with long-sleeves, and jeans. I grabbed three beanies, and some gloves.

I then packed socks and boxers. Good enough. I put my toothbrush, toothpaste, shaving cream, and razor in a plastic bag.

"Harry?" I called.

"What?" 

"Are you done?" 

"Almost, why?" He called back.

"Come here when you are."

A few seconds Harry was in my doorway, "What Louis?"

"I can't zip my suitcase." 

He laughed at my weak attempts, "I've got it." He zipped it with no problem.

He turned to leave.

"Wait, Harry, what do you think El told that fan?"

"I don't know Lou."

"Do you think it's bad?"

"No, Eleanor isn't mean."

"It was bad enough for us get sent away."

That silenced him.

"Harry?"

"I don't know, Louis."

"But, why do you think she thought we were gay in the first place?"

"I don't know-"

"It's not like I have romantic feelings for you, or you have romantic-"

A slam of my door startled me. 

I shook it off, it's best to let him cool off.

I went to bed instead.

"Louis if that's how you feel, then why am I here? It's not like you love me."

"Harry, of course I love you."

"But not how I love you." He stated.

"What you talking about?"

"I'm in love with you Louis. I love you, more than just a best mate." He said, tears filling his eyes.

"I-I-I" I didn't know what to say...

"That's what I thought." He said tears streaming down his face, he ran out.

"Harry! Wait." I ran after him.

He locked himself in the bathroom. 

"Harry, let me in!" I yelled, over and over.

"Fuck!" Harry exclaimed.

"Harry! Let me in." I pleaded, tears streaming down my face now.

I threw my body full-force against the door. It gave away and I stumbled in. 

I stopped short. Harry was on the ground, wrists bleeding, and an empty pill bottle next to him.

I fell to my knees. 

"Harry," I pushed his curls out of his face, "Harry, you fool, I love you."

His eyes opened just barely, "More than a friend?" He said barely audible.

"More than a best friend." I sniffled.

"Kiss me," He whispered, "Please."

I leaned down and placed my lips on his softly.

"I love you, Louis." He whispered against my lips.

"I love you too." 

His body went completely limp. 

I sat up.

My cheeks wet and my thoughts every where.

My mind not fully awake, I scrambled to my feet and headed to Harry's room.

I cracked the door open slightly.

When faint snoring hit my ear drums, I sighed in relief.

It was just a dream. 

THANK GOD.

I grabbed the handle, took one last look to make sure, and almost closed the door.

 "Louis." Harry mumbled.

 I opened the door again, "Harry?"

 He sat up, and it scared the shit out of me.

 "What's up?"

 "I- I heard you.... sleep singing?"

 "You suck at lying. Come here." He patted the open space on his bed.

 I complied.

 "What's wrong?" He asked searching my face, his eyes still managing to look amazing in the dark.

 "It was just a dream." I suddenly felt childish.

 "Tell me about it."

 "You-uh-said you loved my more than a mate, and when I didn't answer automatically you ran out, and-" I wiped a tear, "You committed suicide."

 "Oh, Louis-"

 "I then said I loved you too, and you died in my arms." I wiped many more tears.

 "It's okay Louis, I'm alive."

 "I don't know why I just told you this."

 "I'm not judging you, Louis. Dreams have a mind of their own." He pushed my hair off my forehead.

 "Are you still mad at me?"

 He didn't answer.

 I got even more upset, "I don't even know what I said wrong, and then I had a dream where you died, I'm a terrible person."

 Harry brought me into an embrace, "No, Louis, you're perfect. I shouldn't have reacted like that. It was my fault."

 I put my head in his neck, it smelled of after-shave.

 He hugged me tighter. Whispering calming things in my ear.

 I pulled back, "I feel like an over-emotional teen-aged girl."

 Harry laughed, and yawned.

 "I'm sorry I woke you up."

 "It's okay." He rubbed his eyes.

"Do you think-"

 "Do you want to sleep with me tonight?" Harry cut me off.

 I nodded.

 He lifted his duvet and crawled underneath.

 "Will you ever tell me what I said wrong?" I asked.

 Harry stayed quiet.

 "You don't have to, of course-"

"Maybe one day." 

 "Okay." I grabbed the duvet and pulled it up closer to my face.

 "Goodnight Lou."

 "Goodnight Haz."

 He kissed the top of my head and wrapped his arm around my waist.

 The butterflies fluttered, but I was too tired to notice.

 I entwined our legs. I shivered.

 He brought me closer to him.

I slowly fell into a dreamless sleep.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

33.4K 815 32
Louis finds himself out of place in LA, unable to get at an itch that’s been bothering him for years. He supposes back in the early days, home hadn’t...
332K 12.3K 42
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « Where Louis, who is a famous singer, accidentally crashes against Harry's bike and has to take him to the hospital with the fear...
9.1K 142 26
Larry Stylinson BoyXBoy Louis and Harry have been friends ever since the beginning of the X Factor. After a few months of their friendship, Louis ha...
1.4M 61.9K 23
"But we all know I can make anyone fall in love with me." "Anyone huh?" Louis nodded. "Well let's make this interesting with a bet. I bet you that I...