ALWAYS YOU

By skyandsunsets

Read the story of Ishita Sharma who's a sweetheart to everyone and Reyansh Singhania who is a cold person. S... More

CHARACTERS
CHARACTERS (pt.2)
I
2
3.
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29.
30.
31.
32.
EPILOGUE
BROWN
HIS MOON
Instagram
BLACK

25

23K 832 19
By skyandsunsets

"S-sir, we're trying our best. We'll find Mrs. Singhania soon. Please calm down." The DPG of police department said for the nth time.
I closed my eyes and clenched my fists, trying hard to control my anger.
I banged my hand on the table and said with rage "Firat of all, because of your carelessness, that bastard ran away and kidnapped my wife. And now you're telling me to keep calm."

If Ishu was present here, she would have surely given me a lecture not to shout at them, but right now, calmness would be the last thing I'm feeling.

When I informed the police about her missing , they checked the nearby cameras of her school and found out that some another car kidnapped her.
The driver of that car was pretending that I send him to her. And being the most innocent, she easily believed him.
It's been 5 hours since she's gone and we couldn't find where that bastard took her.

It's my mistake. I should have been more careful. Despite of knowing how innocent she is and thinks that everyone in this world are full of sunshine and rainbows, I didn't care about her safety.

I don't even know, where is she right now. If she's okay or not. I swear to god if something happened to her, Siddharth will die from my hands only. I will not be able to forgive myself, if she got hurt.

A sound of knock came and i gave that person the permission to enter. Another officer came and informed me "Actually sir, finally we're able to track the location where Mrs. Singhania is. We also came to know that in the way, they changed three cars, so that we were not able to track them. But we found their location, they're currently in a building basement near XYZ."

Hearing him, i snapped my head towards him and finally a ray of hope errupt in my heart.
"Then, what are we waiting for? Let's go and get my wife." I stood up.
"Sir, it's not that easy. That building is surrounded by his men and also it will not be safe for you to go there. We still need some time to make a plan on how to rescue mam from them." He said making me ran a hand in my hair out of frustration.

I'm feeling restless knowing that she's not here. She's not safe. I just want her to be safe. And the main thing is that I can't do anything. The only thing I'm doing right now is just hoping that she's fine and praying to god to please keep her safe. It doesn't matter if the next day, I lose all of my shares or got hit in a car accident. All I want is her beside me, to see her safe.

I just nodded and then they went out of my office.
A drop of tear slipped from my eye as my gaze fell on the photograph of both of us on my table. She is my world. Where will I go without her? She's my light, I'll be lost in my darkness if I lost her.

Taking a deep breath and wiping that tear, I went outside to discuss the next plan with them.

•••

Finally after some more hours of torture, we made a plan.

The police department decided tthat they all will go there and first knock out the men surrounding the building. They were not ready to take me with them as it's not safe. But I don't care about my safety when my wife is there.

Reaching the building, all the officers went outside and deal with the men surrounding the building.
After seeing the building no one could suspect, what kind of actual word they do here.

Soon, we ented the basement of the building to see no one there.

That bastard is really a fool.

There was only one room. We tried to open the door but it was locked so breaking the door was the only idea that came into our mind.
But before that could happen, a police officer came with a man with bruised face who gave us the keys of that room.

I hurriedly opened the door but the scene in front of eyes made my blood boiled.

There's no way that I'm gonna leave him alive.

I groaned as I woke up with a massive headache. Blinking my eyes to clear my vision, I panicked as I found myself lying on a bed, in a small plain white room. Bed and a table with a chair are the only things that were present in that room.
That's when the flashback memories came into my mind about how the driver told me that Reyansh send him but then he inject something in my neck and then all the things went black.

I stood up with shaky legs and made my way towards the door as tears came into my eyes because of panic. Where am I?

I tried to open the door but it was locked. Seeing this, finally the tears started flowing from my eyes and more panic began rising in me. I was shaking qith fear from head to toe. I banged the door and shouted many times "Open the door. Where Am I?"

But no one answered me. I sat back on the bed and bring my knees to my chest sobbing. After 5 or 10 minutes, the door opened. I quickly snapped my head towards that person but when my eyes fall on the body, I paled.

There stood Siddharth, with a small smile playing on his face.

"Si- Siddharth" I stuttered and back away as he started coming towards me.
"No need to be scared of me babygirl." He laughed. "I'm not going to do anything, yet."

"Why am I here? And you were in jail, then how are you here.?" I shouted as he sat near me.
"God! You're so innocent." I flinched as he wiped the tears from my face. "I ran away from prison, for you."

"For me?" My lips quiverred as I asked in meek voice.

"Yes, babygirl. For you. And about you being here, I kidnapped you." He laughed evily "Isn't it obvious? I send the fake driver so that you can be fooled. And the plan worked, you are here with me. You're mine now."

He put his hand on my cheek and leaned towards my lips but I pushed him away ans stood up from the bed.
"What are you doing? I hate you so much." I cried. "Please leave me. You know that I'll never be yours."

He laughed again and looked me with a disgusting smirk on his face. "You're mine, Ishita. Nobody's gonna come to save you, because I can clearly see on your face that you're hoping your so called husband will come to save you. Right? But nothing is gonna happen like that. Now come here amd be a good girl." He shouted at me.

"You've been here for 6-7 hours and see nobody came to save you. Maybe that husband don't even care for you. So stop being so hard and come to me." He laughed like a maniac.

But instead I stepped back again in fear and ran towards the door only to found it locked.

He took long strides towards me and grabbed my face harshly and holding my wrist tightly.
"You think you can escape me? Huh? That's never gonna happen. You're mine now. "

"I'm not, and will never be yours. You bastard." I shouted and pushed him due to which he stumbled a little.

He looked at me red eyes because of anger. He grabbed my hairs tightly due to which more tears came into my eyes.
"Don't be a bitch. Because I can easily make this bratty attitude of yours go away."

"You can't do anything to me. When Reyansh will find me, he'll make you regret your birth. You're such a coward for doing this." I spatted.

He slapped me hard after hearing my words due to which I fell on the ground and my head hit the nearby table and blood oozed out of wound.

"So you think, I can't do anything. Right? Let me show you what I am capable of doing?" He took steps towards me and grabbed my hairs again making me stand up from the ground.
"Now be a good girl, otherwise I'll make this more painful for you." He shouted and I winced as the grip on my hair got more tightened.

He kissed me roughly and I tried to protest by pushing him but again he made my efforts stopped by holding both of my hands in his.

I was feeling disguested by his touch. It makes me want to scratch my skin just to remove his touch from my skin. My tears were staining my face as he was contuining his assault on me.

"Please, don't so this. Please. I swear I'll not say anything, again." I cried as his hands went into my top. But instead he just gave another slap on my cheek. "Shut up! You don't want to make me more angry. Right?"

He torn my t-shirt and now it was barely covering me. More tears and sobs came from me as I took steps back to save myself from him but who am I kidding? He's a monster.

He look at me with a look of lust and disgustingly licked his lips.
"I always used to dream of you. Now, my dream is gonna come true. I have always wanted you from start." He pulled me towards him and started attacking my neck.

"Please leave me." I begged.
But he just shot me a glare and replied "you'll keep quite. We're gonna have so much fun right now." He again sucked my neck.

His words and his touch made me want to bury myself in ground. I felt disgusted.

I closed my eyes and more tears poured out from them. I'm loosing hope. Hope that someone will come and save me.

But suddenly the door opened and we both looked in that direction. There stood my one and only hope...My Ansh.

I knew that he will come.

Two other people were also standing beside him with a gun in their hands.

"Hands up! You can't escape now." One of the person shouted at Siddharth. And he quickly raise his hands up with a clenched jaw.

As soon as I felt his hands gone from me, i pushed him back with all of my force and ran towards Ansh.

Without any word, he quickly took me in his arms and draprd his coat around me.
"He did this. right?" He looked at me and the torn t shirt and asked in a calm voice patting my hair softly after backing away from the hug.

His tone was calm but I know that he's raging from inside.

I didn't say anything as my lips quiverred and I sobbed hiding my face in his chest.

"That fucking bastard!! I'll not leave him." He raged and started going towards him but I stopped him by fisting his shirt in my hands.
"Don't go. Please." I sobbed in his chest while he hugged me tightly saying soothing words in my ears to calm me down.

"Shh...see I'm here. Nothing is gonna happen to you now." He rubbed my back soothingly.

I look towards him to see him looking at me with teary eyes.

"Leave me.!" A voice came from behind to see Siddharth struggling in the hands of two bulky men while those other teo men were standing there.
"Yeah, we'll leave you when we'll go to jail. Because now you're going to jail for lifetime and that too with exyra security." They said and started dragging him with them.

But suddenly he pulled out a gun from his back pocket and pointed it towards us.

"Bacm away from me. Otherwise I'll shoot both of them." My eyes widened as he shouted and they quicklybacked away from him.

Reyansh pushed me towards the other two men, one of them which I recognised as the head of police department. As the gun was still pointed to him.

"Don't you dare hurt her." Ansh warned him.
But he just laughed like a maniac and raise hid one eyebrow.
"Oh...so the lover boy cares for his wife. Huh? Okay, then let me shoot you. If she's not mine then you also cannot have her."

My eyes widened as I saw him pressing the trigger of the gun.
I ran towards Ansh and pushed him.

The sound of gun came and I feel like a million knives were stabbed in my left side of ribcage. Looking down, I saw red liquid pouring put from the place where the bullet just shot me.

"ISHU...." Ansh shouted but before I could reply, my head spinned and I started lossing balance, but before I could touch the ground, strong pair of arms wrapped around my waist and I met with familiar black eyes from qhich tears were falling.

"Why did you push me? That bullet was meant for me not you." He cupped my cheek.
My eyes were drooping and I was not able to open them anymore.
I don't even know if I'll be able to live because of the bullet.

I touched his face with my fingers as if I'm trying to save it's image in my mind.

"I love you. Please take care."

Those were the last words that I managed to speak begore my eyes got close and I let darkness consume me as I fell unconscious.

__________________________________________

Hey guys!!! How are you guys doing??
I hope, all of you are safe and healthy.

How's the chapter btw?
I hope you're liking the story. Also comment your views about this chapter.

Take care.
Until then.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 6K 41
Are you looking for arranged marriages with a little bit of drama but a lot of romance? Then you came to the right stop.... ________________________...
20.6K 1.4K 27
Shivani Sharma A girl who was raised up by parents who argue all the time until one day they decided to get divorce, completely ignoring that they ha...
22.9K 1.2K 22
"Do you think really that I was forced to marry?" Reyansh asked me and I nodded. He came closer and whispered something in my ear "I planned this m...
1.9M 119K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...