Our beautiful love

By 2123TD

Ekansh Malhotra-a 28 year old arrogant, rude, businessman, CEO of Malhotra Industries.By hard work achieve su... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue
THANK YOU
Bonus Chapter

Family description

18K 385 7
By 2123TD

𝙀𝙠𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙝 𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙧𝙖- our male protagonist

𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙝 𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙧𝙖-Ekansh's father, former CEO of Malhotra Industries. A complete family man, loves his wife and children very much.

𝙀𝙠𝙩𝙖 𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙧𝙖-Ekansh's mother, a fashion designer, owns her own company. Very kind and sweet in nature. Loves her husband and children very much.

𝘼𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙮𝙖 𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙧𝙖-Ekansh's younger brother, COO of Malhotra Industries. A cheerful and fun loving guy, loves his family very much.

𝙄𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙖 𝙍𝙖𝙞-our female protagonist

𝙂𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙫 𝙍𝙖𝙞-Ishita's father, a school teacher, very honest and family man. Idol of their daughters.

𝙂𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙖 𝙍𝙖𝙞 -Ishita's mother, a housewife, sweet and kind lady. Loves her family to the core.

𝙍𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙖 𝙍𝙖𝙞- Ishita's younger sister, very sweet, lovely and cheerful girl. Studying in college, final year of MBA. Irritates her sister a lot but also loves her to the core.

𝘼𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙠𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖-Best friend of Ekansh, CEO of khanna Industries. Very cheerful and fun loving guy not a typical CEO. In a relationship with Divya Arora.

𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙙𝙞𝙥 𝙠𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖-father of Ashish, best friend of Devansh, Ekansh's father. Loves his son very much. After death of his wife take care of Ashish. Very close to Ekansh as he calls him 'dip uncle'

𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙮𝙖 𝘼𝙧𝙤𝙧𝙖- best friend of Ishita, very sweet and innocent girl. Works in the same bank as Ishita's and in free time works in her father's bakery. In a relationship with Ashish.

Thats all for family description, other characters will introduce in the story.
Please enjoy and vote ⭐😊😊.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 16.3K 44
β•°β”ˆβž€Dhruv Malhotra: Business tycoon of India ,CEO of Malhotra & Co... He is the eldest son of the family..Someone who loves his family more than anyth...
4.3M 206K 73
" HOW DARE YOU TRY TO HURT MY SON??" he shouted at her, his eyes bloodshot. "DON'T SHOW ME THAT FAKE TEARS OF YOURS. I KNOW YOU ARE JUST MASKING YOU...
462K 19.3K 39
AYANSH MEHRA, 28 years old, he is the CEO of Arya Company.... He is hot, handsome and kind hearted man.. But he never got love Or support in his life...
168K 9.4K 51
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...