my type || k. izana x fem. re...

By daintybubbles

"I'm an idiot. As Kakucho's best friend, I'm ashamed of myself for feeling like this towards you. Why does it... More

| I N F O |
| C H A R A C T E R S |
- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 25 -
- 26 -
- 27 -
- 28 -
- 29 -
- 30 -
- 31 -
- 32 -
- 33 -
- 34 -
- 35 -
| N E X T P A R T |

- 21 -

246 11 1
By daintybubbles

Last Night
Both Hani and Mitsuya just finished their project for their Fashion Design class at Hani's place and Mitsuya finally gets up to pack his stuff so he can leave but Hani stops him.

"Would you like some dinner?" She asks.

As much as he wanted to refuse, his stomach kept growling so he gave in.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Hani asks.

Mitsuya shakes his head, "No. You?" He inquires.

She chuckles at his statement, "I'm still waiting for the one." She answers with a smile.

Mitsuya felt his heart skip a beat. "Nice. Same for me." He answered.

"What's your ideal type?" Hani questions after she finishes her food.

Mitsuya places his food down after he finishes, "Hm, I like someone honest, outgoing, and kind." He taps his chin as he answers.

"Really? Me too!" She smiles.

Unexpectedly, Mitsuya's cheek flushes red.

Does she perhaps like me too?

Present
After Yuzuha dismissed herself, Mitsuya didn't know how to feel.

He felt bad for rejecting her but at the same time, he knew it was for the best.

He has liked Hani ever since the beginning of school.

"What are you doing here?" Kakucho approaches you as you're hugging your knees, thinking about Yuzuha and Mitsuya's situation.

The cats had disappeared already, "Ah, Kakucho. Hey."

Kakucho grins at you and ruffles your hair to a mess, "Why are you alone here? Shouldn't you be in class now?" He questions as he slips his hands into his pockets.

You shake your head, "No, not yet. How about you?" You tuck a strand of your hair behind your ear.

Kakucho has his camera wrapped around his neck, "Taking pictures for photography class. Pose for me." He requests.

You grin at him and pose for him.

Suddenly a woman approaches him from behind, covering his eyes after he had taken the photo.

Who the hell is this?

You were confused.

Kakucho quickly removes her hands and his eyes light up with surprise, "Oh, Jade. What are you doing here?" He questions.

"I can't come see you?" She asks with her arms over her chest.

Are they dating?

He brings her a hug, "Of course, you can! I never said that, dork!"

He ruffled her hair this time which cracked your heart.

You play with your food until Izana comes to interrupt your alone time.

"Yo." Izana greets you earning a low 'hi' from you.

"What's wrong?" Izana asks.

"Kakucho is dating." You frown.

"Really? He never told me." He checks his phone for any notifications from Kakucho but there are none.

You nod and let out a sigh. "My efforts are a waste." You whine.

Izana clears his throat, "Don't be like that. There are so many men out here. You'll find one." He reassures you but you don't like the way it sounds from his mouth.

Soon Izana's phone rang and it was from Kakucho.

"Hello? Oh sure, can I bring Jiselle as well? Oh okay, bye." He shoves his phone into his pocket.

"Be ready by 7:30 pm, we're going to the movie theater to watch a movie." He finishes his food and gets up to leave.

"W-Wait!" He walked away too fast.

Is this a date? What is wrong with him?  No way, this isn't a date.

You're waiting patiently for Izana to arrive.

It's almost 7:30 pm now and he still isn't here.

Soon you see his motorbike pull up to the front of your house.

He scans you from head to toe and a smile forms on his face. "You look great tonight." He compliments you with that usual smile.

(Picture Reference)

Once you approach him, he removes his helmet and makes you wear it.

"How about you?" You ask.

"You'll be my fake girlfriend for tonight to make Kakucho jealous.

My girlfriend's safety is more important than mine." You immediately flush at his sudden words.

Is he on drugs?

"Hop on, babe. Don't want to miss this date." Izana looks back at you with a grin as he pats down an empty seat behind him.

You hum in agreement, "Y-Yeah, you're right." You got on but refused to hug him from behind.

He removes both hands from the handles and grasps your hands to wrap them around his waist, "I don't want you to be flying away now.

Hold onto your boyfriend tightly." He demands with a gentle grin.

You flush again, what is wrong with him today?
Whatever I don't want to die yet.

You tighten your grip around him causing his heart to skip a beat. He couldn't stop smiling like an idiot.

"I'm going now. Hold on tight, beautiful!" He drives off.

Izana likes this new feeling.

Whenever he's near you, he can't stop but think about you only as if you're the only person that matter to him.

If only you liked me back.

Author's Note:

Fake girlfriend?🤔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.6K 2.9K 28
โ”Š โ ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ. โž โ”Š โ‡ข In which kurokawa izana had met a girl under the night sky. ๐ˆ๐ณ๐š๐ง๐š ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ โ‡ข I...
118K 4.5K 51
โ•โ•โ•โ• โ‹†โ˜…โ‹† โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ‹†โ˜…โ‹† โ•โ•โ•โ• BOOK 1 Bonten encounter a rather interesting woman, a woman that goes by the name Y/n. Other than her name, she has no fam...
3.4K 97 17
๊งCollege au , modern au , Kakashi x Rin๊ง‚ โžชKakashi Hatake was a straight A student all through middle and high school. He was on the volleyball team i...
677K 31K 47
Two pretty soulmates. The crazy patient, and his amateur psychologist bae. ๐’๐“๐€๐“๐”๐’: Complete. R๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+ | ยฉโ” ๐˜„๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ถ Kurokawa Izana x f!r...