my type || k. izana x fem. re...

By daintybubbles

"I'm an idiot. As Kakucho's best friend, I'm ashamed of myself for feeling like this towards you. Why does it... More

| I N F O |
| C H A R A C T E R S |
- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 25 -
- 26 -
- 27 -
- 28 -
- 29 -
- 30 -
- 31 -
- 32 -
- 33 -
- 34 -
- 35 -
| N E X T P A R T |

- 19 -

274 11 0
By daintybubbles

"Do you want to go shopping today?" Izana asks.

You shake your head, "No, I want to go home and finish this project." You answer.

"Come on, just today." He begs.

"Sure." You roll your eyes at him.

After he arrives at the mall, you both walk together side by side.

Izana is somehow nervous, stop being nervous.

"Where should we go?" Your question startled him.

"Oh um, let's go here." He drags you into a retail store.

You followed him around as he skims around but you got bored so you start to wander around the women's section.

"Go ask her for her number." A group of high schoolers whispers among each other.

Izana glance at the group next to him who's getting nervous just approaching you.

"Um, excuse me." One of them finally approaches you with a flustered expression.

"Yes?" You ask.

"You're really pretty. May I know if you're single?" He questions, avoiding your eye contact.

"I'm happily taken. That's my boyfriend over there." You point over at Izana whose eyes are enlarged.

You walk over to him and lock arms with him, "Right, baby?" You make eye contact with Izana.

Your eyes are telling him to 'play along'.

A smirk forms on his face, "Ah, yes. She's my girlfriend." Izana removes your hand around his arm and locks hands instead.

You felt as if everything stopped, "See?" He shows off your interlocked hands.

He places a kiss on the back of your hand with his eyes on you, "Satisfied, high schoolers? Now, shoo!" Izana swats them away.

The high schoolers walk out of the store with disbelief, "I thought she was single. They don't look like a couple." One says with the rest nodding in agreement.

Izana looks back at you after their disappearance, your face is flushed red.

"Are you okay?" He questions.

You try to remove your hand away from him but he tightens his grip, "Don't you want to act like a couple for a day? You'll just reject them and tell them that you're dating me.

We might as well act like a couple for the day, right, baby?" He smirks at you.

"Come on, I still haven't found what I want." He drags you to where he left off.

"Izana, are you always like this with women?" You ask as he drives you both back to your place.

"What do you mean?" He questions, turning the steering wheel with one hand.

"I don't know. Flirting with anyone you see." You mention.

Izana shakes his head, "Nah only some." He chuckles.

His answer made you frown.

Am I sad about it? Wait, why?

"Do you have a sewing machine at home?" You ask, earning a 'no' from him.

"Do you want to work on it together? We still need to take measurements. We can do it at my place." You inform.

Izana nods in response, "Sure."

"Are you hungry?" Izana shakes his head as he wanders around your place.

"Just you living here?" He asks.

You nod in response as you bring your design materials out.

You pull out the measuring tape and gesture for him to stay still.

"Wait, hold on." He says and quickly pulls his shirt off.

Your eyes enlarge by the sight of his exposed toned torso.

You look away immediately in a flustered state. "Okay, I'm ready." He proclaims.

You quickly collect yourself and take a step towards him.

You try to calm down your heart as you measure him.

As you take notes while you measure, Izana's eyes are only on you.

He likes this new side of you, dedicated.

You're unlike any other woman he has met.

You have priorities while the others are to show off when he is theirs.

The women he has been with are always somehow obsessed with him and always confess to him first.

Now's a different situation.

He learned that he loves being around you.

You always make sure he feels included, unlike the women he met.

They always wanted the world to revolve around them and be the main character of the story.

But for you, you're the side character.

You're the second lead who gets favored by all viewers/readers.

"Are you okay?"  Your eyes finally meet his.

How long has he been staring now?

Fuck.

He looks away with embarrassment.

Author's Note:

Very 'I like you' vibes from Izana🥹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 10.6K 32
"you are everything i wanted, everything i needed, and everything i didn't deserve. yet you chose to stay with me." sanzu haruchiyo x female reader |...
216K 11.1K 30
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท in which a delinquent hate a sleepyhead that love teasing him. ๐‡๐š๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ข ๐‘๐ข๐ง๐๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: 25/09/2021 ๐…๐ข...
72.6K 2.9K 28
โ”Š โ ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ. โž โ”Š โ‡ข In which kurokawa izana had met a girl under the night sky. ๐ˆ๐ณ๐š๐ง๐š ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ โ‡ข I...
105K 4.1K 38
- "i made it my life goal to protect you" - --------- [izana kurokawa x fem reader] --------- We all know the man with the 'special' earrings, we a...