ยฐ Fifty Shades Of Taehyung โœ“...

By Roy_fics

Karol Dew . A simple yet gorgeous girl of 24 years . works as a stripper in one of the club's of America . S... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 8
self promoting
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 9

767 21 1
By Roy_fics

" Wait Mr Kim .. Can you please stop dragging me and tell me my fault " Dew pleaded , and winced In pain . Her wrists were now red because of the hulk who was dragging her all the way . As soon as They reached his cabin Taehyung threw her across the room making her hit the wall . " Fault . Don't you remember what I told you before appointing you as my assistant " Taehyung asked

" Um .. no . I mean I forgot but Mr Kim did I do any mistake ? " Dew asked being confused which added more fuel to his fire . " Yes I clearly mentioned that you aren't allowed to interact with any workers here " Taehyung said making her urge to roll her eyes. 

" Then how Will I spend my time here . And Soobin is a nice guy . And about complaining about Mr Min . It's wasn't exactly complaining, we were just discussing about his team nothing else " Dew explained herself .

Taehyung calmed himself and passed her a glare . " Whatever . Don't go close to any guys " he said and dismissed Dew . " What was that " Dew mumbled to herself ..

:::::::

Time Skip . 9Pm

Dew returned home sharp at 5pm well alone . Taehyung had several appointments to attend so he will be home by 10pm .. she was enjoying her time doing a facetime with Daniel and Lewis .

Omg Look at you being so cute ~

Dew squealed looking at Daniel who was wrapped in a cute blue color blanket .

No you're the cute one

Daniel said .

Dani , where is mommy ?

Mommy is making milk for me

Mm , can you call mommy baby ?

Okie  ; MOMMY AUNTY IS CALLING YOU ..

In few seconds Lewis came with a glas of warm milk in her hand .

Hey girl

Hey Lewis , how is everything going on ?

Yeah everything is fine . - Dani here baby drink this milk .

Did you get the money I sent you ?

You know right you don't have to send me those . Dew we're fine . Infact I joined a new company .

No no , Lewis If I would be there then we both would share the money . Then why not now . Though I'm far away from you guys physically but mentally and By heart I'm always with you guys .

I get it girl . Anyways how Is Korea ? How is work going on ?

All good . Oh Lewis my boss arrived I need to go . Love you Dani , love you Lewis . Goodnight Take care ..

Goodnight , take care

...

With that Dew hung up the call and walked to the door . She saw Taehyung entering the house with a women beside him. A light frown got placed on her forehead . " Uh Mrs Shin she is Dew Karol my secretary . And Ms Dew she is Mrs Shin Lina my business partner " Taehyung introduced ..

" Hello Ma'am " Dew said and extended her hand out for a shake making the older lady frown . " Where are your manners lady . Don't you know you should bow down while greeting someone " the lady said in Korean  making Taehyung sigh and Dew confuse . " Uh she is not from Korea Mrs Shin ..she is from California . " Taehyung said .

Mrs Shin is about 53 years . She is very strict on her native language and habits .. " fine .." she said . Dew who was confused straightened her posture and said " I'll set the table for dinner . " Saying this she hurried to the kitchen ..

...

After having dinner Mrs Shin bid her good-bye to Taehyung and went from there . " Um What did Mrs Shin talked about in your language? " Dew asked making Taehyung sigh . " She complained about you not bowing . You know it's a kind of respect to elders in Korea " Taehyung said making her nod .

" Um then I'll go to bed . Having a good night Mr Kim " she said and walked past him ..

To be continued 😄

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
1.9M 83.3K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
126K 7.5K 91
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
171K 7.9K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...