Fly Away

By adeenix

Love Rejection Heartbreak -------------------------------------------------------- Mia has spent her life liv... More

Introduction
01 - what's the difference?
02 - you're the only one
03 - maybe i should just run
04 - get your bitch away
05 - i would never do it otherwise
06 - all of a sudden, I wish i wasn't here
07 - nerves and nerves and nerves
08 - just follow my lead
09 - entertaining delusions
10 - it seems you got lost
11 - hard-to-breathe syndrome
12 - woah, tattoos
13 - i dont want to feel alone anymore
14 - i'm a coward
15 - unraveling the truth
16 - not.attractive.
17 - fireworks and a goddamn zoo
18 - i want cherries
19 - death wish
20 - cherries aren't a meal
21 - anticipation
22 - it's tempting
23 - things that shouldn't happen in an office
24 - echoes and bursts
25 - two innocent souls
26 - you're the only one who remembered
27 - daddy issues
28 - garfield 2.0
29 - the sound of a flat line
30 - moth to a flame
31 - mumbling and grumbling
32 - asserting dominance
33 - hysterics and kisses
34 - memories and the sound of ringing
35 - panic attack
36 - home?
37 - entertainer
38 - giving in
39 - flying away from reality
40 - anything for you
42 - cold fire
42 - glass proofing
43 - am i dreaming?
45 - pretty boy
46 - moving on
47 - cherries and wine
48 - i love you
49 - reminders of her
The Hijabi and The Streetfighter
epilogue

44 - savour me

4.4K 96 67
By adeenix

Song: Brent Faiyaz - Poison (Slowed + Reverb)

Mia

I don't know how long we stand in the bathroom for, in each others arms, but I don't necessarily care, because I'm with him, and after everything he's told me, it's like this big revelation has taken place and I finally understand everything.

The whole house is quiet, and I'm pretty sure that the guy from before is gone because there are no noises or footsteps anywhere.

Rocco still has his head buried in my neck, and his breathing is calm against mine as we stand against the wall, enjoying each others' presence and the peaceful silence around us. 

"My legs are hurting." I whisper in his ear, starting to pull away slightly, but his grip around my back is tight and he only grunts in response before picking me up, my legs automatically going around his waist.

"Rocky! At least tell me before doing that." I laugh, smacking his chest lightly as he walks out of the bathroom, through the bedroom and into the hallway.

He doesn't respond, but just continues to walk in the direction of his bedroom.

"Why are we going to your room?" I ask, because there was a perfectly comfortable bed in my old one, which would save us a lot of time.

"Our room." He gives me a pointed look and I roll my eyes in response before snuggling up to him closer.

"Rocky?" I ask tentatively, leaning back so I can catch his gaze.

He hums and places a kiss on my cheek, his eyes meeting mine as we enter his room.

"Would you visit my grave if I died?" The thought just popped up in my head, and I'm intrigued for an answer, but his glare is anything but jokey as he stops in front of the bed, holding me closer to him.

"Don't say that." He sounds hurt by my words, his eyebrows furrowing and his lips turning up into a small pout.

Cutie.

"It was just a thought." I confess, slightly taken aback by how affected he is by my words.

He lowers me onto the bed and hovers above me, keeping himself up with his forearms on the mattress.

"Well, I'm going yo fuck those thoughts out of your head, because if you die, I die." He sounds so sincere when he says that, and a pang of fear spikes up inside of me.

"Rocco, you have to promise me something." I have to be sure.

"No. I don't want to hear it, Mia." He grabs a hold of my hips and settles himself on top of me, enough so I can still breathe, but still so close.

"Please." 

I feel his breathy exhale on my shoulder, and he lifts his head up, eyes hooded and vulnerable as he nods.

"If something ever happens to me, you don't lay a finger on yourself. I mean it, Rocco, you're not doing anything stupid because I might not be there. Promise me."

The rise and fall of his chest is hard on mine, and his heart is beating rapidly in sync with my own, both nervous with anticipation.

"Mia, you cut yourself. Do you know how I felt when I saw-" He cuts himself off and closes his eyes, inhaling a sharp breath.

"I wouldn't be able to live if you weren't there. Sei la mia vita." He whispers the last part quietly enough so I almost don't hear him, but I don't understand him anyway because he's speaking Italian.

I bring up my hands to his face and cup his cheeks in my palms, watching as his eyes flutter open, exposing the watery surface of his pupils.

My heart clenches in my chest at seeing him sad and at the brink of tears, and I bring him closer to me, kissing his mouth softly to comfort him. "Tell me what it means." I say against him, and he squeezes my hips once before letting out a shuddery breath.

"You're my life."

My body feels weak at his words, and the lump in my throat threatens to block my words from coming up but I gulp it down and whisper back.

"Promise me." 

He looks at me for what feels like forever, flashes of different emotions in his eyes and an intense weakness in them.

"I promise." I feel the relief in my heart as he speaks, and I kiss him slowly, savouring the feel of his lips and his taste, minty and breathy.

He kisses me back with a passion I've never known, like he's telling me everything with his mouth on mine, not holding back.

"I. Love. You." He breathes through kisses, and I feel my heart expand at those words.

His lips trail across my face, every inch covered in a heat.

"I love you more." I say, closing my eyes as his lips leave small lingering kisses on my eyelids.

"Never." 

I don't argue with him, because there's something in his tone of voice that's so convincing and real, so I just let him consume me, his mouth all over my neck as his hands leave a path of fire everywhere they touch.

Goosebumps break out on my skin wherever he touches, and in this moment, I'm glad I'm not wearing a top.

He takes a hold of my wrists and brings them above my head with one hand, securing them in his grip.

I try to pull free so I can touch him back, but he stops me with another hot kiss on my lips, this time his tongue running out to lick my bottom lip and bite softly on the skin.

The raging heat travels down between my legs, and I sigh out when his tongue meets mine, heavy and wet as it slides against my mouth.

"I want to fuck you until my name is the only thing coming out of your mouth." He continues, with his free hand, to travel down my body to the waistband of my leggings, and he slips his hand inside, running his thumb over the wet patch on my panties.

The whimper that leaves me is desperate and needy, and I try to move my hips for more friction but he cups my whole pussy in his hand and squeezes, his other hand still holding my wrists above my head. 

I can feel his hard on poking into my inner thigh, but he doesn't move.

"Tell me how much you want me, baby." He plants a kiss on the sweet spot behind my ear, and his hair tickles my cheek, making me die from not being able to touch him. 

My blood is rushing all around my body, towards the one place it needs release from the most, and I moan out when he rubs my clothed clit.

"I want you so badly." 

In one movement, he unclips my bra from behind my back and hangs it up on one of the bedposts above my head.

"Good girl." He says against my ear and then he gets up off the bed, releasing my hands, and walks over to his bedside table, fishing around in his top drawer for something inside.

I watch the way his arm muscles shift with his movements, and his hands as they rummage.

The tattoo's on his arms are dark against his skin colour, and I notice the bulge straining against his sweatpants, forming a tent. 

After a minute of searching, he comes up with the pink ribbon I wore on the night I went to the club.

I vaguely remember him stashing it away in his drawer, but I completely forgot about it until now.

He turns towards me and climbs back onto the bed, his knees on either side of my waist and his torso leaning over my head.

He grabs my hands again and uses the ribbon to tie them up above my head, securing them so I can't loosen them at all without him doing it for me.

"Rocky, what are you doing?" Despite the restrictions, I feel the throbbing between my thighs intensify, heat pooling savagely between them.

"I'm going to savour you, cherry, and I can't do that with your hands all over me, distracting me." He says, his voice rough and husky as he speaks.

It ignites something in me, a thirst for whatever he's about to do.

He watches me as he lowers himself above me, his hands coming down to tug at my leggings, pulling them down my legs.

He keeps my panties on, and pinches the thin material with two fingers, just under my belly button in the middle, and pulls.

The material bunches up and digs into my lower lips, and I hiss out at the harsh feeling, preferring his fingers there instead.

I'm breathing hard, my brain in a haze from the new feeling, and I try to rock my hips against where the material hits my clit, yearning for friction and release.

He watches my movements, gaze fierce and dark, his free hand cupping my left breast as he pinches the nipple.

A moan escapes my mouth, and he tugs again, the pull hitting my clit hard.

I can feel the release beginning to escape me, and I beg him with my eyes to touch me.

He lets go and rips my pants off, leaving me bare in front of him, tied up and at his mercy. 

"Fuck, Mia." He shakes his head and closes his eyes, reaching a hand down to stroke his hard dick through his sweatpants.

The sight makes me even wetter, and I close my eyes. I want to feel him so badly, and with me tied up, I can't.

"Rocco, untie me." He focuses his eyes on me again, and at my sharp gaze, he leans forward and loosens the ribbon so I can slip my hands free.

I hold onto the silk and sit up on my knees in front of him, pushing him down by his chest so he's sitting against the headboard.

"Mia." He warns, scrutinising my actions.

I ignore him and place my hands on the hem of his t-shirt, urging him to lift his arms so I can take it off.

He reluctantly complies and I throw it somewhere behind me before doing the same with his sweatpants and boxers.

The last time we did this, he was in control, but this time I want to be the one who pleasures him. 

I want to savour him. 

I unravel the ribbon and climb onto his lap, immediately feeling his erection under me as I sit.

He throws his head back, staring at me through half lidded eyes, and watching as I unravel the ribbon in my hands.

His eyebrows furrow, eyes narrowing, and he shakes his head at me.

"No." I shift on top of him, feeling the tip of his dick prod against my ass, and he groans, the sound rumbling across my body, sending a shiver through me.

I grab a hold on his wrists and push them up, but his strength stops me, and I sigh, rubbing myself on him again.

The electricity sparks, and the release building up in my lower belly threatens to burst, but I reign it in, trying to keep control.

I lean forward and kiss his throat, moving across to his pulse and biting at the skin softly, making sure to leave a mark wherever I trace. 

When I try to take a hold of him again, his resistance crumbles and I manage to lift his hands above his head and tie the ribbon around his wrists, smiling in satisfaction all along.

"I'm only doing this because I love you, and because you look sexy sitting on my dick like that." He says deeply, eyeing our position with a hunger in his eyes.

When I let go, his bound wrists come to sit atop his head, letting me place my hands on his shoulders so I can adjust on top of him.

"You like seeing me in control?" I ask seductively, grinding down on him again, and this time his tip rubs along my entrance, and I moan out at the same time he attempts to bring his hands down.

"Keep your hands up there." I say, and he gives me a look before obeying.

"I need to be inside you, Mia. Ride me." He says, his chest rising and falling rapidly and a sigh escaping him when I grind down again.

I lift myself up and cup the base of his erection with my hand, squeezing once and earning me a tortured groan, before I slowly start to lower myself down, his tip stretching me out.

I suck in a breath at the still new feeling, and slide the rest of the way down, releasing my breath when the fullness hits.

"Shit-"

He lifts his hips, and it causes his cock to hit a spot that makes me see stars.

"You need to move, baby." He groans out, a trickle of sweat forming on his forehead.

I grip his shoulders and roll my hips into his, lifting myself up and lowering myself back down again.

I can feel my wetness as it slides down his dick inside of me, and I continue the action, rocking forward so my clit hits his pelvis, creating an intense pleasure that builds up inside of me every time I move.

I can see Rocco physically restrain himself from ripping the ribbon off, and his head falls back again, throat bobbing as I ride him, my movements speeding up and a thin layer of sweat forming between my breasts as they move with me.

I slam down on him again, and the moan he releases stuns me, the sound so purely masculine and vulnerable, and at this moment, I'm dying for his hands.

I try to continue my movements as I lift my hands off his shoulders and begin to untie his wrists, his hot breath hitting my neck as he breathes out.

"Finally. Do you know how hard it is not to touch you when you look like that? Fucking torture, cherry." His eyes are a deep hazel, and they penetrate through my body and into my heart, taking it for itself.

When I manage to untie him, his hands instantly grip onto my hips, and he leans forward to capture his lips with mine, a kiss full of hunger and desire and love.

I begin to grind on him again, but he seems to have had enough, and in one movement, picks me up off of him and flips me onto my back.

He thrusts into me in one go, and my back arches at the force and intensity behind that one move, a desperate cry leaving my lips.

He swallows it with another kiss, his tongue teasing mine before he plunges it into my mouth again.

He continues his thrusts, my body moving with his every one and his tongue lapping at my mouth along to the same rhythm of his hips.

I hold onto the back of his neck, feeling my orgasm near as he starts to rub circles onto my clit.

"Rocco, oh shit." His thrusts grow more powerful and harder, and I unravel before him, pulling at his hair as I release, my body shuddering in ecstasy and my eyes closing from the sever pleasure.

I'm so sensitive from my orgasm, that when he continues to pound into me, it's not long until I'm on the cusp of release again, and his grunts and groans urge me on as he elevates himself with his hands beside my head, hitting me at a deeper angle.

I wrap my legs around his hips, tightening my grip, and before I know it, I'm moaning out from my second orgasm, Rocco's body dropping down onto mine as his movements still, his release spilling inside of me and my name being whispered in my ear.

We stay like that for a long time, the heat from his body enveloping me and his shallow breathing on my neck.

He slowly begins to slide out of me, and I wince at the slight pain on my oversensitive bud.

I lie still, my legs shaking slightly, and Rocco stands up from the bed and picks me up in his arms, carrying me to the bathroom.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you." He says, looking down at me with concern when he places me in the shower, turning to shut the glass door behind him. 

I smile at him, genuinely feeling the happiest I've ever felt in this moment.

I spread my arms out to him in a come here motion and he steps towards me, and gathers me to his chest, one hand turning the nob on the shower, letting the water spray all over us. 

"It was the best, and you didn't hurt me at all." I say, trying to reassure him.

He only nods and kisses my cheek, pushing us further under the warm water.

"I love you." He says, his hand coming up to brush my hair behind my ear.

I feel like the world only consists of us two as we stand here, staring at each other. 

"I love you, too." I reply, grinning up at him, elation and every other happy feeling and him, consuming me.

And when he smiles at me again, those dips in his upper cheeks show, and it's so beautiful and special that I nearly topple over from the sight. 

Before I can say anything, he reaches behind me and grabs a hold of the shampoo bottle, squirting some on his hand before rubbing it on my hair, massaging my scalp slowly and expertly.

I sigh in bliss, keeping a hold on his upper arms for support.

I then do the same, using the shampoo to clean his hair, feeling the smooth black strands under my fingertips.

We then move onto the body wash, cherry flavoured, and I smile to myself.

"This is the best body wash every." I put some on both our hands, and begin to rub his upper shoulders as he bends down to wash my calfs and thighs, squeezing to release some of the tension and shakiness.

I revel in the feel of his hands, his lips as they kiss a path up my body as he washing me at the same time.

He then grabs the shower head and turns it to a cooler temperature.

"Tell me if you want me to stop." I nod at him, and he bends down again, directing the shower head up between my legs, washing away any remains of stickiness and soothing the dull pain.

"Hmmm, that feels amazing. It tickles." I hold onto his shoulders, and he rises up again, switching the shower off and squeezing the ends of my hair to get the water out.

"Thank you." I say, leaning up to plant a kiss on his lips.

When I try to pull away, his mouth follows mine, and he pushes my head towards him, giving me a proper kiss, leaving me breathless.

"I could never get used to your lips, Mia." He mumbles as he guides us out of the shower and wraps a towel around me before him, drying me off slowly, reverently.

There's something about his words that always cause a flurry of butterflies to erupt in my stomach, and I have a feeling they'll never go away.

We don't bother changing, and when we get into bed, he pulls me towards him, curling me up against his own naked body which lets off a comfortable heat.

I feel tiredness grip at the edges of my eyes, and Rocco places one last kiss on my shoulder before burying his head in my neck.

I manage one last "I love you" to him before sleep overtakes me, the comfort and love in this moment the only thing I know I need.

Rocco is a man of very few words, but when he wants to, he can be very vocal, hehe. anyway, i admire that about men. some, in any case.

i have no idea how many chapters of this book are left, but i know that i'm going to miss this SO much.

i hope you all enjoyed reading as much as i did writing.

love y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 4.1K 113
"Everything comes with a sacrifice, deal, or benefit, however for some reason I can't figure out if I'm either of those." ...
149K 3.8K 32
"𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝗱𝗱𝗮𝗺𝗻 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Up...
246 0 13
"The mafia boss and his greatest weakness" ------------------------------- Alexa runs away from home at the ripe age of 17. Her mission? To stay away...
199 0 14
Dark Mafia love story WARNING this story contain a lot of sexual content including strong language , mention of drugs and suicide , read at your own...