Bella And The Bulldogs (Sawye...

By aaliyahlovexx

Amelia Summers moved from California to Texas. Her parents divorced but that didn't stop her father from movi... More

chapter one.
chapter three
chapter four

chapter two

2.1K 46 1
By aaliyahlovexx

I walk through the hallway of school and give a sigh as I open up my locker. I'm putting my books inside and get adjust my bag on my shoulder. Closing, my locker door, I felt someone's presence on me. Sawyer. Again.

“Hello,” I smiled. “Hi. Bella wanted me to check on you.” He says, putting his hands in his pocket. “Oh, I-I'm good.. You know what, I think someone just called me over there, got to go!” I hurrily rush away because I wanted to avoid that situation. Today is the football game so I'm going have to be on the field.

As I see Bella, I walk over to her and frown when I see Sophie. “Hey guys..” I trail off, giving a small smile to Bella and Pepper. “Hey, Amelia. I think coach wanted to talk to you, she's out on the field. I'll catch up with you at the game!” Bella said and I nod, waving before leaving.

“Coach Daniels. Bella said you wanted to see me.” I said once I got outside. Sawyer and the rest were out practicing. When he spotted me, he gave me a small smile which I returned. He was so darn cute-

“Yes, I did, Amelia! I wanted to know if you would be up to be doing the toss. Of course, you will be the one lifted up. I wanted to make sure so I could have you down for tonight.” She says.

My eyes widen as I nod eagerly. “Yes! I'll do it! Thank you so much.” She turned to look at me, with her eyebrows scrunched up. “Summers, you do know how to do what you have to do in the toss, right? Because if you don't, I don't think your eight for it.”

I shook my head at her. “I can do it! I've been doing it ever since I was 10.” I tell her and she gives me a thumbs up.

It's been a two month since I first joined the school and so far, sawyer, Bella and Pepper have been the nicest to me. Including the boys on the football team. Since the incident at Starcade with Sophie, I have not spoken to her. 

-

“I heard you're doing the toss! You do know I'm is the one who is going to catch you, right? Seeing as Bella is playing football.” Pepper tells me as I tie my hair up in a high ponytail. My eyes widen and my heart beats really quickly.

What if she drops me on purpose? I'll fall. Break my ankle or any bone in my body. Be a laughing stock. She'll continue to hate me.

Why?!!! I mean, I don't mind Pepper, but, what if she does drop me?!!

“I'll make sure I dont drop you, Amelia. Don't worry.” Pepper chuckles before walking to the door until she stopped. “You comin'?” She asked and I nod. “Yeah. I'll out in a minute! Just need to do my shoes and my bow!” I tell her.

She left and that left me alone with Sophie. It was awkward and quiet. Once I finished tying my shoes, she walks to the door and I watch her. Then all of a sudden, she locks it, causing me to run to the door and try to open it. “Have fun trying to do the toss! Oh and, I'll be with Sawyer. Doing, who knows what..” Those were the last words I heard from her.

I screamed in anger and put the bow in my hair. “Only a few minutes till the cheerleaders bit! I've got to get out of here!” I say to myself. Placing a hand on my hip, I look for things. When I had nothing, I walk to the door and jam it with my foot, trying to open it.

2 minutes till the cheer leading bit.

After the cheerleaders, the game is over. and I've got to hurry up. Who knows what she could do? I looked up and saw an air vent. “Why does I have to be so tall?” I mumble in fustration. Then, I see huge table where I got an idea.

After minutes of trying to get the table to the middle, I stood on it and carefully tried to open the airvent, while balancing myself. When it opened, I pushed myself up which is very easy seeing as I was tall enough to reach it. “SUMMERS WHERE ARE YOU?!” I heard.

It must be Coach. She is going to be so mad! I crawled and ducked my head. There were multiple ways so I went left first. As I got to the end, I realized I was a dead end. That way took you to the janitor's room so I crawl back and decide to go right, praying that it will be the right way.

Dead end.

I go forwards and realize it takes me to the field but I would have to do a lot of running. There was this thing blocking me from doing so. “Argh!” I groaned and leaned on my back to try and open it. Once it opened, I got on my knees again and walk through.

When the breeze hit me, I knew it was time to jump. I landed on the grass and gained my blanace before I ran towards the game. I got there just in time to see it was finished and..

Sophie kissing Sawyer.

Bella looks at me with sadness on her face as her eyes follow mine. “I'm sorry..” She mouths. I slowly nod and begin to back away. “AMELIA SUMMERS, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? WE WERE RELYING ON YOU TO BE ABLE TO THE TOSS! WHERE WERE YOU?” Coach yelled.

I looked in the crowd to try to find my mum but she wasn't there. My eyes meet sawyer's sad ones. I turn around and walk away to the changing rooms. I don't know why I'm getting upset over this though. I know me and sawyer aren't dating but.. This just killed me.

Do I like Sawyer?

Or don't I?

Make up your mind, Amelia!!

Okay, fine. I like him just a tiny bit.

TINY. BIT.

I change into my black skinny jeans, my white jumper and my high top trainers before grabbing my bag and leaving. “Amelia, could I talk to you?” I heard Bella's voice so I turned around. “I'm going home, sorry.” I hold in my cry and begin to walk away.

Please?

I let out a huge suge before turning on my heels and walking with her to Starcade. When we got in there, I saw Sawyer look at me but I looked away and sat in the seat where my back was turned to him because I didn't want to look after him as I knew I would crack and remember what happened.

“Why weren't you there for the toss? I know I was playing football but why weren't you there?” She questions, making me look down at my hands.

I looked back up at her. “It wasn't my fault though. Everyone's blaming me for this when it isn't my fault! In the changing rooms, I was tying my shoe after Pepper left, leaving me and Sophie alone. She left and locked the door behind her so it was impossible for me to leave. The only way for me to get out was through the airvent. When I got out, the game was over and she was kissing sawyer..”

She took it all in and shook her head. “I can't believe Sophie would stoop this low! I mean, last month, she was so rude to you and on that day, me and pepper talked to her. I thought she had actually changed. Guess not.

“And the thing is, I actually thought I liked Sawyer. More as friends.” I whisper the last part under my breath as I walk to the door. “He likes Sophie, So I'll just stay out of their way and pretend I'm not even visible. Thanks again Bella and to Pepper as well for being good friends. I'm going to go home.” She gives me a hug and I open the door to find Sawyer stumbling backwards.

“I didn't hear anything!” He quickly says.

“Except for the part when you said you liked him.” Troy buts in, making me groan and push them away before walking to the door.

“Bye Amelia!”

And with that, I slammed the door and walked outside. I let myself cry for a good few minutes before someone came to stand in front of me. Ms little witch. Aka, Sophie, whatever her last name is!

“What do you want?” I spat. “Cant you see you've made my life miserable enough? With you doing all these things to me. Making me cry on my first day. Making me miss the time of the toss. Kissing the boy I liked.”

She laughed and crossed her arms. “Listen, sweetie. He never liked you in the first place anyway. He liked me. And only me. So don't try It, newbie. I know about you.”

I choked on my breath as I heard her. “You went through my file?! How could you? That's personal!” I yelled. “Amelia, I know about your parents. And your brother.” She said.

I blinked away the tears when she mentioned them. My younger brother, Chase, died because of he got hit by a car. It happened when he was 4 years old and I was 7. Which makes me an only child in my family.

“Stop it Sophie! You know nothing about me! You know what, Go ahead! Go ahead and 'show off' with your new boyfriend because I couldn't care less anymore.” I screamed at her and the door opened to reveal Sawyer, Bella, Troy and Newt.

“I don't even know why I'm at this school!” I yelled walking away, towards my dads car which was parked far from the school. “Amelia,” Sawyer said. I heard my name being repeatedly called by them, except the wicked witch of the west.

“All of you leave me alone.” I mumbled at them before reaching my dads car. When he saw me crying, he got out immediately and came to give me a hug. “Oh, my princess, what happened?” He asked, holding me in a loving embrace.

“Everything has just turned worse for me dad. I wanna move back to California.” I sobbed, “Where I have real friends who like me.” I add. “

“You know we can't do that. Your mother's job transfered her here. Come on, let's go back to my house where we can eat ice cream and watch some movies.” I nod and get into the car.

The only cool thing about my parents being divorced is that at my dad's house, I have a room at his with clothes and things. It's there for when I come over.

BELLA:

“How many times do I have to tell you to leave that poor girl alone?” I spat at Sophie while I saw Sawyer sitting and talking with Troy. “She started a month ago and all you have done is make her cry or make her feel upset. Today was a day she would actually do the toss and show everybody what she's made of. She would even tell Sawyer that she liked him, but no, you ruined that for her.”

I saw Sophie frown a little before shrugging. “He didn't really like her though, so I don't see what I did as a problem.”

I groaned. “Cant you see how much he likes her? Did you know he was going to ask her out? But no, you ruined that for him too. Not only did you kiss him, but you made sure that she never speaks to Sawyer ever again.”

“Dont care.” She simply replies.

“You are really one difficult person.” I said to her, shaking my head. “Thanks to you, they are never going to date. Never going to become the couple they both dreamed about becoming. All thanks to you.”

SAWYER:

“I really messed up man.” I tell Troy as I throw some rocks out into the distance.

“How?” He asked, curious. “I didn't tell her how I felt. I didn't ask her out and now look where that's gotten the situation.” I still didn't look at him as I talked.

I didn't feel like looking at anyone else today.

“Sophie messed it up for the both of you. I know how much you liked Amelia. But, it's not entirely your fault. Maybe, you should've told her earlier. But I know, deep down inside, that she still likes you.” He said. “Give her some time...”

“Are you sure? I mean, even if I do, she won't talk to me. Did you hear what she said? She will stay out of my way because she thinks me and Sophie are dating.” I say, picking up another rock from the ground and throwing it, not caring where it landed.

“Yeah, course. It worked for The Troy. It'll work for you.” He reassures me with this huge grin, making me chuckle.

Patting my shoulder, he stood up. “I'll be at Starcade with the rest if you need us.”

••••••

Second chapter!!

Oh no, Sophie kissed Sawyer!

Xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.8K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

109K 2.5K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.1M 44.1K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
192K 8.3K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...