The Art Club

By KalynNguyen12

No shipping!!! Alyssa is one of those people you call "the quiet one." She didn't have any friends nor anythi... More

Meeting a Member 🌾
🎨 Introduced πŸ’«
πŸ“š Club Activities 🎨
πŸ©Έβ€’ Secrets out β€’ 🩸
The Afterath πŸ“š
πŸŽ‹Girl Fight πŸ’«
πŸƒ The Broken Promise 🌱
🌿 Change 🌾
πŸŽ‹ Anxiety πŸƒ
πŸ–€ LoveSick πŸƒ
πŸ’« Silence πŸƒ
🌻 Sunshine β˜€οΈ
πŸŒ±β˜€οΈ Smile 🌻🌿
⚠️ Shut down ⚠️
✨ Secret Message answer and....🌿

The Art Club πŸŽ‹πŸ’«

15 0 1
By KalynNguyen12

It was a regular morning for Alyssa. Sitting in a loud class. Observing everyone and everything that they do. Hearing the gossips of the girls that don't care where they are. Everything was normal.

Wrong.

Ever since she joined The Art Club, she made friends that she can sorta communicate with. The loudest person, the most elegant but chaotic person, the tallest but sweetest person, and the most gorgeous person ever. And to let you guys know.. Alyssa is talking to them right now.

Kiyochi and Rockabiee are in the same classes as Alyssa. 1 period they are both together with Alyssa. The next 3 periods is just Kiyochi and Alyssa. Lastly, the other 2 periods are with Rockabiee and Alyssa. Her last period is by herself but then she goes to the Art Club. So it isn't all bad.

"Alyssa! Tell Biee to say that yandere's aren't all that bad!!" Kiyochi growled pointed her finger to Rockabiee who was now staring at her like crazy—wait?—"Biee?"
"Okay ,Alyssa, hear me out!" , Rockabiee looked at Alyssa before she continued, "Yandere's  kills the people who are close with their senpai/lover meaning that all of her friends including you will d-d-d-d.. die!" She explained patiently with her hands which was even more hilarious. When she was explaining the last bit, she had a hand over her neck and moved it a little bit every time at the "d-d-d" part.

Alyssa chuckled at the way Rockabiee explained it. She could sit there laughing at the two fighting all day,but they don't have all day.
Alyssa sighed and began to try to end the ridiculous fight.

"Rockabiee has a point you know?" Alyssa looked at Kiyochi to make sure she was listening. She was, so Alyssa hesitantly continued on.
"You love your friends right?" Alyssa asked.
"More than everything!" Kiyochi cheered giving off an adorable giggle.
"Then they're gonna be dead. From what I was told, Yandere's kill anyone who hangs out with their lover."
"I can tell him to stop!"
"That's not how it works! They don't care!!" Rockabiee barked.
Kiyochi stuck out her tongue at Rockabiee.

"Do you at least understand now? It's a toxic relationship that you should not get involved with." Alyssa hinted.
Kiyochi sighed, knowing that Alyssa was correct. She couldn't ever turn down Alyssa. She's their new friend so of course not. That's all..

"Fine..." Kiyochi muttered but immediately glared at Rockabiee. With that, Rockabiee chuckled at the very fumed girl.
"The bell rang." Alyssa turned her head to the bell then right back at the two dumbfounded girls.
"Huhh? I didn't hear anything!" Kiyochi shouted.
"Same here!"
"Well if you guys would listen then maybe you would." Alyssa shrugged
"So sassy.." Rockabiee laughed with Kiyochi following after.
"Yeah yeah now go back to your seats!!" Alyssa pushed the two to lead them a quarter away from her desk. "Now go!" Alyssa commanded knowing that those two won't say no to her. Alyssa laughed at that and smiled a little bit..

. . .

It was 3:30, which means she has 20 minutes to go to the Art Club. Alyssa had never been this excited since she was born! She ran to the club as fast as she could. She can choose how she can act. She can choose what she can do. And she chooses to go to the Art Club. She can open the door for the first time...since Hynrid did it himself..

Creeeekkkk

The door has been opened.

"Alyssa!!" , A voice hollered out, "Your here!! It's so good to see you!!" Before she knew it, she felt a pair of arms wrap around her spinning her around in multiple circles. As soon as Alyssa was done spinning, she saw who it was that spun her around. It's was Kiyochi.

"H-hello..k-iyo...chi.." Alyssa managed to get out still dizzy.
"Hello Alyssa!"
Alyssa turned to the direction of the voice that greeted her. It was Rockabiee. Rockabiee was giving a warm smile that could make your heart melt. She was waving as well.
"Hello 'Biee'!" Alyssa joked while laughing. Rockabiee immediately gasp and turned to the laughing, wheezing Kiyochi.

"Kiyochi!!" , Rockabiee whined, "Come on!!"
Kiyochi was still laughing trying to get a hold of herself. Rockabiee found this funny as well but tried to keep it hidden. While the laughing was still going on, Sketches arrived but was welcomed by the laughter of Kiyochi and Alyssa.

"Oh god.." , Sketches observed, "What in tarnation happened while I was gone?!?" Sketches practically yelled out. Rockabiee then burst out laughing then collapsing onto the ground. Kiyochi was now crying.

After a while of crying out of pure joy, they finally got a hold of themselves and were ready to face a very confused Sketches.
"Alyssa called me 'Biee' then this just happened." Rockabiee explained.
"Alright that's good.." , Sketches noted, "Atleast it wasn't as bad.." Sketches then looked at the clock then at the door.

"Hey, where's Hybrid?" Sketches said while adjusting her glasses with her pointer and middle finger.
"Probably sleeping." Kiyochi hummed while walking towards the chalkboard and picked up the chalk to do little doodles.
Sketches sighed knowing that he'll be late to the club if no one goes to wake him up.

"Hey Alyssa! I don't want to be a hassle, but can you go wake Hybrid up? He's on the second floor in the Spanish room. That's his last period and he always falls asleep." Sketches asked not wanting to sound pushy.

"Erm-alright!" Alyssa nodded hesitantly. Alyssa began walking towards the club room's door. She opened it and went on a hunt for Hybrid.

She made it towards the Spanish room. Once she opened the door, she saw Hybrid. He was fast asleep. His head was on the desk using his arms as a pillow. Alyssa quietly made her way to Hybrid's desk. When she was about to tap on his shoulder, she notice a drawling under his arm. She didn't want to nosy, but he did say he liked to draw fictional characters..so why not.

She smoothly slid out the paper from under the sleeping boy, carefully trying to not wake the male up. Once she successfully got the drawling, she adjusted the paper to make it easier to see. As soon as she took a look at it, she was astonished!

She didn't know much about fictional things ,but it looked like a game that has to do with a microphone. The drawling was also very colorful. A girl was sitting on top on an enormous speaker. There were two characters hold a microphone. One character had orange hair and a black suit. The other character...the other character looked like Hybrid....

He didn't look exactly like him. He had ears? He was wearing a light blue jacket with jeans. That's basically it. To be honest, I didn't really get the chance to ask him why he likes to draw fictional characters. Alyssa then realized that she came here to wake up Hybrid.
"I'm such an idiot.." Alyssa uttered under her breathe.

Alyssa tapped on his shoulder and he immediately looked up. He looked up at the wall then at Alyssa. He stared at her for about 10 seconds then realized what situation he's in right now.

"Ah! I'm gonna be late!!" Hybrid sprung out of his seat and packed up his things. He was about to run but stopped himself.
"Alyssa?!?" , Hybrid shrieked, "What are you doing here?!"
"U-uhm!! I came because I'm supposed to wake you up.." Alyssa politely said trying to not upset him.
"Well come on then we gotta go!!"

He then grabbed Alyssa's arm and started jolting out of the classroom. Alyssa almost tripped 5 times when going down the stairs. The two then arrived in front of the club room. Before Hybrid opened the door. Alyssa cried out.

"Wait Hybrid!" Alyssa panted trying to catch her breathe. "I have a quick question to ask you.." Alyssa trying to still catch her breath.
"Of course! Please make it quick though-.." Hybrid insisted on going in the club, but didn't want to leave Alyssa alone. Alyssa is his best friend. What kind of a friend would he be if he did that?

"Why do you draw fictional things? I-it's not like I don't support that idea or anything! I-it's j-just I was wondering! I-if it's a hassle, we c-can forg-!"
"Hey hey hey! It's okay!!" , Hybrid reassured, "I don't mind you asking any question!" Hybrid said while smiling brightly.
"And to answer your question!" , Hybrid smiled looking at Alyssa.

"Now that's my little secret, huh?"

Hybrid then smiled and opened the club door and apologized to the 3 friends waiting for their friend. Alyssa just stood there. She couldn't believe what she saw..

The tall sweet boy was surrounded by a dark aura. His deep blue sea eyes turned into dull dark eyes. His arms went behind his back and his posture stiffened. He's bright happy smile wasn't there anymore..in that very moment..

"Now that's my little secret, huh?"

Alyssa didn't know what that was or what had happened to the sweet innocent boy..but Alyssa knew it was something she couldn't just shrug off. Maybe there's something more about this Art Club then she thought...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.8K 24
Summary: You are an introverted college student who's in her mid-twenties, majoring in Digital Animation. You live in the same neighborhood as the Ma...
204 0 8
Hello! This is my second story! I'm not really good at these..but yes please enjoy! These are oneshots of these characters down bellow: Characters: K...
338K 11.3K 52
"I need you to stop bullying Reese." Oh, so it was because of her friend. "I-I will do anything, just make it stop." Her eyes softened along with her...
11.1K 324 35
THAT COVER IS MY ART DO NOT STEAL IT OR USE IT IN ANY WAY. ((Kira.scarlet is Kira's IG)) Kira Scarlet, a 14 year old college student at SFIT who love...