Return Of The Queen

By Vani_ki_kahani

"In the process of letting go you will lose many things , but you will find yourself" More

Announcement
Character Sketch - 1
Character Sketch 2
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Character Sketch 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Character Sketch 4
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Character Sketch 5
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Character Sketch 6
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Announcement
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Character Sketch 7
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Announcement
Promo
Chapter 42
To My Readers
~ Aesthetics ~
Chapter 43
Important
Announcement
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Announcement
Chapter 46
Announcement
Chapter 47

Chapter 38

1.7K 113 41
By Vani_ki_kahani

At Raisinghania Mansion, Delhi

The guests had left . The Raisinghania family was sleeping but Prachi was awake . She was still thinking about what had happened.

Prachi - It was supposed to be a good day but no ! Nobody can see me happy ! First Rhea was spoiling my life and now Ranbir ! Should I talk to Kunal ? No . I will talk to him tomorrow in college .

Next Morning,
At Lakshmi Narayan Chawl, Delhi

Rhea was sitting for breakfast. She glanced at Ranbir and immediately averted her gaze remembering what had happened last night .

Flashback

Ranbir had came out of the Raisinghania Mansion after having a talk with Kunal . Rhea came after him .

Rhea - What is wrong with you?! What do you want to do ?! Separate Kunal and Prachi so that Prachi comes back to you ?!! Guess what Ranbir this time I won't let you separate them !! Because you are mine and just mine !!

A slap landed on Rhea's face . Ranbir had slapped her hard .

Ranbir - Keep your mouth shut !!! I only belong with Prachi !!!

End of Flashback

Rhea took her bag and left for college along with Ranbir .

At NMISS College , Delhi

Prachi was waiting for Kunal . As soon as she saw him , she dragged him by his hand towards the music room which was empty .

Prachi - Kunal....

Kunal - Hmmm ..... Speak .

Prachi - It's not you it's me !

She bitted her tongue as the words slipped from her mouth .

Prachi , whispering to herself - Idiot ! It sounded like you are breaking up with him .

Kunal - Prachi ?

Prachi - Yeah actually I was saying that I am sorry for yesterday .

Kunal - Oh ! No need to be .

Prachi - Are you angry with me ?

Kunal - I am not angry but upset .

Prachi - I am sorry I didn't know Ranbir would come .

Kunal - Hey hey hey ! Take a breath . I am not saying that it was your fault . You know Prachi that everybody has a past and if you have one I don't have any problem with it . Sometimes we can't share our past with people because it's difficult for us and I get it that you were a little hesitant too it happens .

Prachi - I am sorry .

Kunal - Don't say sorry it's not like you are at fault . I am just upset because if you had told me before than I would have never let Ranbir come near you . And yesterday he could have done anything maybe harm you . I just want you to be safe . Alright ? Will you tell me everything now ?

Prachi - Yes I will .

Prachi told him everything from the start , her coming to Delhi , Rhea framing her for crimes , her falling for Ranbir , the proposal , Rhea's suicide drama .

Kunal - I don't understand how did you even have the courage to go through things like this . It's sad to know that people can hate someone like you .

Prachi - I thought you would hate me too once you get to know about everything .

Kunal - I would never hate you . You are the most amazing person I have met . So , just stop crying and smile .

Prachi , wiping her tears - Okay . Can I have a hug ?

Kunal hugged her . He now wanted to show Ranbir that messing with Prachi meant that he was messing with Kunal too .

At Raisinghania Mansion , Delhi

Pragya was in a deep thought . She was holding the same box which Abhi had given for Prachi . She wanted to throw it away but again she wasn't cruel or spineless like his family and himself .

Vansh - Wifey !!

Pragya - Huh what ? When did you come here ?

Vansh - Just now . Where are you lost ?

Pragya - Yesterday Mr. Mehra came to see Prachi and gave a gift for her .

Vansh - Abhishek ? Then give that gift to her .

Pragya - But why should I ?

Vansh - Look wifey as much as I hate him I can't deny the fact that he is Prachi's biological father I know she doesn't consider him father but he is . And it's just a gift give it to her if she wants to keep it let her else throw it .

Pragya - Okay ..... Go make tea for me .

Vansh - Excuse me ? Do you think I am your personal Ramu Kaka ?

Pragya - Uh huh ! Now go !

Vansh - Damn I am offended !

Arya , shouting from the hallway - Toh offend ho kar bhi kya kar loge ?!! Mom ke saamne aapki chalni toh hai nhi !!! ( What will you do by being offended ? No one's gonna hear your talks infront of Mom . )

Vansh - Wah ! Nhi wah ! Meri beti mujhe roast kar rhi hai ! ( Wow ! My daughter is roasting me !)

At Lakshmi Narayan Chawl , Delhi

Alia was observing Meera , who had just returned from somewhere . Meera wasn't with them whole night this sparked a doubt in Alia's head .

Alia - Meera bhabhi where were you whole night ?

Meera - None your business .

Alia - It is ! Where were you ?! Why didn't you return ?!!

Meera - I am not answerable to you !!

Alia - You have to answer me !! With whom were you cheating on my bhai ?!!

Meera - Do you think I am like you ?!! I am not a cheater or backstabber like you !!

Alia - Then where the hell were you ?!!

Meera - I won't tell you that!!!

Alia slapped Meera harshly and went out murmuring something to herself . Meera stood there shocked but at the end called Vansh .

Meera - Hello Bhai ?

Vansh - Hmmm...

Meera - Are you busy ?

Vansh - No . Did something happen ?

Meera - Alia slapped me today .

Vansh - What ?!! Why did you let her slap you ?!! You should have punched her in return !! Let me come there I will show that snake her place !!!

Meera - No need . But can I stay with you for a few days ?

Vansh - Of course ! I mean fine you can .

The call disconnected . Meera looked at her phone her brother was forgiving her slowly .

At NMISS College , Delhi

Ranbir was roaming in the football team's locker room . The team members and the coach were not present there . He had been waiting for everyone to come so that they could practice but they were late .

The football team entered covered in sweat . The coach followed them . Ranbir didn't understand why did they practice without him he was the team captain afterall .

Ranbir - Coach ? Did you all practice already ?

Coach - Yes .

Ranbir - But even I wanted to practice . I am the captain how could you all go without me ?

Coach - You are not the captain and for that matter you are not even a part of the team . That place has been given to somebody else .

Ranbir - Why ?!! I am the best player !!! How can you replace me ?!!

Coach - You are not at all capable !! All you do is compete with your own teammates !! You aren't even present most of the time !!

The coach went away while the team watched the drama .

Ranbir - Who is your new captain ?!!

Lakshya - He is coming here only . Why don't you just see him ?

Ranbir - I will take my position back !!!

A football landed on Ranbir's chest sending him on the floor . The team laughed while Ranbir rubbed his chest .

Ranbir - Don't you have eyes ?!!

Kunal - I have eyes that's why I scored a goal right here .

Ranbir - What are you doing here ?

Kunal - Well I am the new captain so....

Ranbir - New captain ? You ? Why are you stealing everything from me ? First my Prachi and now this !!

Kunal - Correction it's not your Prachi she is my Prachi . And about this well I am a better player than you .

Ranbir - Don't show me that attitude !! Just see I will call Prachi once and she will come here running !!

Kunal - Try it .

Ranbir called Prachi . Kunal pursed his lips .

Ranbir - Hey Prachi .

Prachi - What ?

Ranbir - Can you come to the locker room ?

Prachi - Why ?

Ranbir - Because I am asking you to .

Prachi - Coackroach ki chati hui aulaad , chipkali ki pooch tum samjhte kya ho aapne aap ko ?!!

Ranbir - Huh ?

Prachi - Mujhe pareshaan karke tumhara maan nhi bhara ?! Jo apna gobar sa muh leke mere aur Kunal ke beech mein jhagda lagne chale the ?

Ranbir scratched his head .

Prachi - Ainda se mujhe phone kiya na toh tumhara muh kala karke , tumhe chappal ki mala pehnake , tumhe gadhe pe baitha ke poore Delhi mein ghumaungi !! Samjhe ?!

Ranbir - Aree par ..

Prachi cutted the call . While Ranbir stood shocked . Kunal and the other teammates laughed loudly .
______________________________________

Hi readers ,

Here is the next update . I am thinking to give one more update today what do you all think ? 🤔

Kindly vote and comment if you liked the chapter .

Till then ,
Lots of love 💕
Take care of yourself
Your author
VD__711

Bye Bye .....
______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 6.5K 104
HI everyone, this is my first ff. I am new to this but I hope everyone will like my ff. My first ff is kkb fan fiction. It focuses on all generations...
6.1K 423 20
This is based on Rhea Mehra and how Pragya will win back her daughters Find out more
40.3K 1.7K 16
It's a story of Pranbir after their marriage .
19.7K 1.4K 20
Peep in to know more.....