πˆπ…π‡π˜

By Aniiazz_

π‚πŽπππˆπ„ 𝐒 // ππ‹π€π‚πŠ π…π„πŒ 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 Start- Dec 31st 2022 Finished - Apr 14th 2023 More

𝟎𝟎
1
2
4β €
5
6
7
8
9β €
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
BONUS

3

2.3K 66 149
By Aniiazz_

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑 ]
𝙻𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚋𝚘𝚡 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 |

Narrator

You walked down to the lunch room. It took a couple of tries to get there but you did it

It was loud and it stink bad in there. A mix of old food and must.

You scrunched up your nose and looked at the big cafeteria. It was most definitely like the movies.

Mean girls on their table, smokers on your left, and the football players on your right. The cheerleaders were always sitting with the football boys, and the rest were just npcs. Including you.

You noticed Connie table and how he was looking trying to find someone. Probably trying to find you.

You walk up to him and he finally notices you. A big smile crept up on his face. He waved at you as you waved back.

Sasha noticed you too, she waved and scoot over so you can sit between her and Connie. You sat down putting your bookbag behind you.

You look around to see so much new people than before at this table. At first, you only met armin and eren, but now it's more people.

It was armin, eren, long horse face looking dude, a darkskin with dreads, 1 pretty brown skin girl with locs, and Stacy.

Stacy was an old friend from Detroit. She must've moved when you moved to New York. You didn't say anything though since you don't know if she remembers you, or even still likes you.

It was 7 grade, she probably can't remember, so it's best not to speak.

"Who's this?" The long face boy said. "That's y/n. The girl Con was talking about literally all day." Eren spoke up while eating his chipotle.

Connie gave eren a death stare, as eren put his hands up in defense. You laughed a little. "Why am I being talked about when I'm not present?" You said raising an eyebrow at connie.

"Don't flatter yourself sweetheart. Your name was only mentioned 1 time. uno." He put a 1 up on his fingers and pointed to you.

"It was definitely more than once." Armin said while eating his salad. "Shut the fuck up and eat you grass." Connie spat back. Armin flicked him off, showing him he's unbothered.

"ANYWAYS! Guess whose throwing a party this Friday?" The long face boy said. "Me!" The brown skinned girl said.

"Ew what? No, not you, me." Eren laughed. "Who the fuck finna go to your party? Keep it cute jean."

"Bye I'm very popular and people will go to my party. And just so you guys know. Your not invited." He sat back in his chair crossing his arms.

"Good, I didn't wanna go." Connie spoke up while eren, armin, and the brown skinned girl laughed.

"Anyways, forget jean lame ass party, y'all should come to mine. My parents finna be gone too!" The brown skinned girl clapped her hands together. "You know I'm going to be in there." Eren said while looking at her. She smiled and pushed his face away. He smiled too.

"Yea I'll come, what's the time and date jaz?" Connie said as the long faced boy mouth flew open.

"WOWWWW so so so so when she throw a party everybody wanna go but when it come to me everybody wanna act fake. You know what? Fuck y'all." He said while pouting.

"Now jean. You can't even lie, jaz be throwing the best parties out of all of us." The brown skin boy said. "Yea jean, you be playing that country shit. Nobody wanna here that." Connie said.

"And you live near trap houses, my mom not letting me go to that." Armin said while sipping his water, Side eyeing jean.

Jean rolled his eyes. "Jean don't be a bitch about it, you can come to my party." Jaz said while patting his shoulder. Jean brushed off her hand away. "Wel- damn..." she said.

"Ok okay! So I was thinking... Halloween themed?" Sasha nodded her head fast while eating her chicken tenders.

You nodded too. One thing about you, when it comes to Halloween oh your going to be there!

"Yea I agree, and we should all dress up for it." You said while drinking your juice Connie bought you earlier. "OOO YESS! I love her already." You laughed.

Jaz clapped her hands. "Halloween it is just because I wanna dress up." Jean was still mad in the corner.

"Ima text y'all the details, someone add y/n and armin in the group chat." Jaz said while opening her phone. "Why armin not in it anymore?" Eren said.

"I got kicked out by Calvin because I said a ya momma joke." You look over to the brown skin boy that your assuming it Calvin shrug his shoulders.

"Ion play about my mom." He said while still scrolling on his phone.

You got a notification from iMessage.

iMessage
Full house🧌

*******
They added (jaz)

***********
This eren

*********
Calvin.

***********
Sasha. why we saying
Our names?

Jaz
Maybe if you'll
Stop eating so damn
Much you'll know.

Sasha
Ok damn and why we
Texting we right here?

Jaz
Sasha shut up before
I smack you.

*********
LMFAO (armin)

Calvin
So y'all added this mf
Back? I should leave😐

Armin
Bye ho🙋🏼‍♂️

You
Well damn

Calvin
I'm so sick of you.

Armin
Love you more😘

Sasha
LMFAO idk what's happening
But it's entertaining.

***********
Big dick con

Everyone looked up from their phone and looked at Connie. Everyone made a stank face as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Y'all mad because it's true." He said all nonchalant. "Connie your weird." Sasha said giving him a side eye.

"If any of us has a big dick it's me." Jean says pointing at himself. Everyone burst out laughing but you. I mean why would you laugh? You don't know his dick size.

"What?" He asked. "Jean, you not even pushing 6 inches. Keep it cute." Eren says. "Mikasa done told us all." Armin side eyed jean after saying his statement.

Everyone looked at armin. "You just had to say something." Connie rolled his eyes. "Mikasa did what?" You said confused.

"Oh you didn't know? Yea mikasa exposed the hell outta jean. Airdrop the pp pic to everyone BUT him. It was funny as hell." Armin explained while laughing mid sentences.

"And y'all didn't think to tell me?" Jean was angry at his friends. I mean, you would be embarrassed too if your shit got leaked.

"Nigga. WE DID. You just always forgot because "mikasa wouldn't do such a thing." Head ass." Jaz said while laughing. "Because she wouldn't."

"I'm telling you bro, she don't like you. Just stop trying at this point." Connie said while eating the last bit of Sasha chips. Sasha snatched the bag back soon as she noticed.

"She just playing hard to get. Just watch, she finna be mine." Jean smirked to himself knowing that one day she will be his.

"As long as you happy bro." Eren said while sighing.

The bell rung.

"Damn lunch always going by quick. I couldn't even eat my burrito." Sasha eyes watered at the fact that she was still hungry.

"You ate the school lunch and brought up your own lunch and still hungry?" Armin said while packing up his stuff. "And what about it?"

"Fat ass." Armin said as Sasha fliped him off. "Damn I don't even wanna go to class. I got Levi and he stayyyyy on dick." Jaz said while packing up her stuff too.

"Y'all only going to do a packet, nothing real." You said while finishing up your juice.

"Bro it's not the work, ITS HIM!" She yelled while getting up. You giggled. Seems like everyone hates Levi.

"It's ok hunny bun, I'll be there to entertain you." Eren said while squishing her checks together. "Mmmm yea.. get off of me." She slapped his hand away from her face.

"Well I'll see y'all later, me and jaz have to take a bathroom break." Eren said while grabbing her hand and walking off.

You raised your eyebrows. "Oh?" was all you can say. "They stay doing quickies." Armin shook his head in disappointment.

"Yea Ima go too, I got chem class, you know how he is. Bye!" Sasha said while running off with a friend as armin followed her. "She don't know how to act with pretty females."

Armin told you two while following behind them.

Alone with Connie once again.

    -L U N C H B O X  F R I ENDS-

The day was over. You waved your new friends bye and got in your car to go home. Soon as you closed the door you sigh in exhaustion.

You put your bag down next to you and sat their for a minute to just relax yourself. You were in so many awkward situations today.

Manly just being alone with Connie. You felt weird being alone with him. Not like a bad weird but just...weird.

You felt a thud on your window. You jumped. You look over to the thud noise and saw Connie big hands on your window with him smiling.

You rolled your eyes then rolled your window down. "Now your dirty ass finger prints is on my window. What do you want?" You said with anger.

"My hands not dirty, and can you give me a ride home? Pleaseeeeee." You rolled your eyes. "How did you even get here if you didn't have a ride?"

"I rode here with eren." He lifts up his beat up skateboard to show you. "Well ride back. Gas ain't cheap."

"Nooooo máma I don't feel like it.. my legs be getting tired in shit." He whined as you listened.

"Shouldve drove here then." To be honest, you didn't really want to give Connie a ride because one, your car is dirty, two, gas not cheap, and three, every time you alone with him it's like this weird ass feeling.

"My car still at my house and I wanted to be all aesthetic and skateboard here!" He kept whining. "Damn.. should've never try to be aesthetic." You shrugged.

"Pleaseeeee máma? I'll buy us food if you drive me." You smiled. "Oh really? I am type hungry, and free food don't sound bad right now..."

His face crept up a smile. "Alright, get in. But don't mind the mess." He smiled and ran to the passenger seat side of the car. You moved your bag and threw it to the back.

He opened the door and sat down. "It's not even dirty in here." His face went straight.

"Yes it isss! You see all the gunk that's in here? It's disgusting." Connie looked to the back to see clean seats and shoes on the ground.

He look back up to the front and see one rapper of a honey bun on the ground and a Dunkin doughnut coffee cup in the cup holder. He kept his straight face.

"Yea your so right it's disgusting!" He said sarcastically. You put your hand in his face. "Shut up." You laughed a little.

You pulled off from the school parking lot and drove to chipotle.

It was quiet at first until connie said, "can I get the aux?" you laughed a little. "no." you said dryly. "oh cmon, I have good ass music taste." he said while getting his phone out.

You sigh and pass him the aux. he snickered and tun the volume up in your car to 100. he played 'Frank Ocean pyramids'. Your eyes gazed up at him, he was already looking at you while smiling.

"Whatchu know bout frank?" you smiled back while turning up the song a little. "He one of my top 3 artist." he shrugged while kept that dumb smirk on his face.

You were lowkey blushing threw your melanin. you never met someone that actually like your type of music, back in NYC they call it whitewashed, or nonblack.

So, it did feel good to know yall have the same music taste a little.

Mintues later, yall made it to chipotle, connie was singing bad habit by Steve lacy while you were annoyed of hearing this fucking song.

"Shut up, we finna be at the window." you try to hush him but he kept singing. "I bite my tongue its a badd habit DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN... DUN." you playfully rolled your eyes. "you play so much."

you turned down the music so you can order your food.

"Get me a burrito or something." You nodded while Connie got out his card to pay. You just got a regular bowl you always get.

You smiled at Connie while pulling up to get your food. You snatched his card out his hand with a huge smile on your face.

"Damn hungry, calm down." He said while playfully rolling his eyes.

You payed with his card and got your food. "Now I can drive your ass home." You said. His face titled down.

"Orrrrrr... I can go to your place, watch some Halloween movies, and chilll..?" He said while rubbing his hands together.

"No." You blankly said. "Whyy?? I be bored at home!" He whined. "Connie I literally met you today, I barely know you."

"Well you can get to know me now." You sat quietly for a moment. "Too stunned to speak because I'm right huh?" He smirked to himself.

"Ok but you don't have to come to my house to "get to know you" when your sitting right next to me." You bite back a comment.

"Ok um.. all you really gotta know is I have a big dick and a big personality." He shrugged as you cringed. "I doubt it." You snuck a laugh in as you mumbled under your breath.

He definitely heard you. But he didn't say anything.

"Where do you live?" You asked him while driving and not doing an Q&A about yourself.

"At your house! Duh!" You gave him a straight face. "Connie stop acting like a kid and tell me where you live."

"Ok okay! yo vivo en percy lane. It's a white house." ("I live on Percy lane.")

You put that on your gps and sigh then took a U turn so you can turn around to his house directions.

It was fainted music in the background while it was quiet in the car. It got awkward quickly.

You got to the street and slowed down. Your mouth flew open. "No fucking way.. this is where you live?" He nodded.

"Yea it's pretty nice over here, quiet and all." He said so humble.

The houses we're average sized houses but the way they were built was insane. They were so nice it looked like a gated community.

"Righttt.. here." He said while you stopped the car at the beautiful White House.

"Ok get out." You unlocked the doors to your car so he can leave. "Damn. I'm actually hurt. You don't like my company mama?"

"No. And I want to go homeee." You whined. "Okay okay. I'll leave.....onlyifyougivemeakiss."he says fast while forming his lips to kiss you. You roll your eyes.

"Connie get out my car." You laughed putting your hand in front of his lips.

He leaned in and kissed your palm. His lips were so soft. His lips felt good on your palm, You wonder what else they feel good on.

You pull your hand away from his lips and whipped his kiss on your pants. He shrugged.

"Good enough." He gave you a quick smile as he left your car while grabbing all his stuff. He closed your door and waved you off while walking up to his house.

You put your address in the gps and drove off. But all you can think about is that dumbass kiss he put on your hand.

It's just a fucking kiss y/n.

Stop thinking about it so much.

2659 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Hum For Tum By sushi

Teen Fiction

168K 12.5K 33
β™‘ This is an Indian highschool lovestory, full of love, drama, comedy, romance and more; where two school toppers, Aarohi: the sweet and bubbly girl...
25.3K 703 46
Alison Hart, Brady Carson, Max Hall, and Julia Evans had grown up together, they had seen each other through thick and thin. When Alison broke her ar...
183K 5K 94
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...