BRIGHT STAR(Completed)

By cutegir2002

A story of a Billionaire Boy kim Taehyung who study in Seoul's biggest University 'HYBE' with his rich friend... More

Introduction
First Meet❓❔
Sassy bunny
Flashback
Project and meet
Marriage
Tealous
Punishment (M)
Revealing the truth
Little Kim(M) (End)

Fire works

5.1K 225 25
By cutegir2002

Next day.....

As decided after university..... They all went to amusement park.... Where hobi was waiting for them with a cute girl.....

"Ohh hello ami noona" Kook said and hugged the girl.....

"Hello bunny... " She replied....

"She is hobi hyung's fiancee and he is my husband and our friends" Kook introduced them and ami said hello to all of them....

"Let's go " Jimin said....

"Wait I have an idea.... We all are couples here... So let's get divided go with your partner play games and the couple who will have the less tickets or gifts they will pay for our dinner... What say? " Jin suggested others looked at each other..... Before agreeing they decided to meet near candy floss shop after 2 hours......

"Let's get it" Kook said jumping a little.... Tae chuckled at his cuteness..... He intertwined their hands both than proceed to be the winner....

They first went to a stall which have lots of stuff toys.... To win any of them you have hit five balloon.....

Kook asked the shop keeper to give him gun... Tae paid for it..... Kook started to aim.... But he could only hit 3 balloons out of five..... He really wanted to have a particular soft toy..... He pouted giving the gun to the shopkeeper.... The shopkeeper felt bad for him....

"It's ok cutie you can take any of them" Shopkeeper said but kook shook his head.....

"No uncle.  It will be cheating with other players" He said which made Tae and shopkeeper to smile.....

"Koo want me to win it for you" Tae asked.... Kook looked at him with his puppy doe eyes....

"You can do that hyung? Pwease"koo said blinking twice to look more cute..... Tae ruffled his hairs before saying why not....

He took the gun and aim the balloon.... And he hit five of them.... Kook jumped on him when he returned the gun to shopkeeper.....

" Now tell me koo which one you want"Tae asked and simled widely when kook pointed at a tiger pushie.....

He asked shopkeeper who pulled it and gave it to Tae.... Tae passed it to kook and received a kiss on his cheeks.. ..

"You both are so adorable.... Have a nice day" Shopkeeper said they bowed after saying thank you and left for another booth....

They than reached to that machine where you have to pick what you want and have to put it in the box.....

Kook asked Tae to give him a bunny pushie.... Tae nodded and started to play.... Some girls where standing there started to look at Tae.....

Kook saw this and felt angry....

"Hello handsome can you get one for me also" A girl said.....

But Tae ignored her... Kook was trying not to slap that girl....

"Ah ha being hard we see how about you give me that one and get something sexy in return" Another girl said touching her almost naked chest..... Kook was losing his control over his anger......

"Get lost" Tae said with his cold voice eyes focused on the bunny kook asked.....

"Hmm nice voice..... But why are you making me go.... You know we can have some fun together" The girl said and tried to hold his hands.... But another hand came to her and pushed her back.....

"Back away girls.... " Kook said voice cold....

"Uh hu who are you" The girl said looking at kook.....

"None of your business" He replied and stood next to Tae..... Who just won two bunnies together......

"Here you go koo... " He said handling him the pushies.....

"Thank you hyungie you are the best" Koo said kissing his both cheeks....

"Ohhh he is your younger brother" The girl again spoke.... Why this kind of people have no self respect.....

"Husband... He is me lovely husband" Tae said pulling kook from his waist who snuggled to tae's chest.... The girl became shock and left from there with her friends.... And taekook continued their different games.....

While with other couples.....

With yoonmin

Yoongi was doing nothing except dozing off here and there.... While jimin was peacefully playing until a boy younger than his called him shorty.... He than started to fight with that boy forgetting about the game

With hobiami....

Both being the most lovey dovey couple were just making out and flirting with each other.....

With namjin....

Namjoon broke around four to five games and jin has to say sorry to the angry shopkeeper.... He tan scolded Namjoon the game was long forgotten......

*******

After two hours.....

As decided they all came to the candy floss shop and told about their gifts.... Where yoonmin has just one soft toy..... Hobiami has two and taekook were having five.... Which kook was hugging dearly of course his hyungie won them for him.....

And as namjin had nothing they were paying for their dinner.....

They all went to a small restaurant and ordered what ever they want to eat.... While jin glared a little at Namjoon but got shy when Namjoon pecked his lips....

After having their early dinner they thought of end their day after riding merry go round......

All the couples sat in different seats.... It started... Kook was watching the city which was looking so beautiful in night time while Tae was admiring kook whose eyes we're shining because of the lights....

Kook widen his eyes when the ride stopped at the top.... He looked at Tae who was now kneeling in front of him.... Kook put his hands on his mouth not believing what is happening....

"My Koo.... My baby... My bun. .. You are the most beautiful and pure person I have ever met in my life.... When I first saw you we were so little that time but you still was able to melt my heart.... Every moment I spend with you is still fresh in my mind.... When you left that day... I felt like a piece from my heart was going away from me.... I cried so much for some days.... I tried to much to find you but me being dumb didn't even knew your full name.... But than we met again.. . . When I first saw you I wasn't able to take my eyes away from you..... And when you put those bullies and pervert people on place you won my heart again..... And when dad said I have to marry someone there was just your thoughts in my mind.... And then we got married.... I just want to tell you that from first day you are the one living in my heart.... I love you bun"Tae finished kook was already a crying mess....

He stood up and sat beside kook who hugged him muttering lots of i love you too.....

When kook calmed down a little he backed away and was going to say something but loud voices took their attention.... Both looked at the sky where fireworks were showing.....

Kook smiled looking at them still in tae's embrace..... While Tae felt satisfied that his plan worked......

After 2 minutes the firework was about to end..... But kook's jaw dropped when he saw the last firework which was....

'Tae 💜 koo'

He looked at Tae and he nodded saying he did all this.....

Tae caressed kook's bottom lips.... And kook stared at Tae.... Finally after getting some courage Tae spoke.....

"Can i? " And kook nodded shyly....

Tae slowly put his lips. On kook's soft ones and again the fire works started.....

They moved their lips in sync and pulled back hearing lots of cheers they looked around and found their were already at the ground level and their friends we're cheering for them.....

Kook hide his face in tae's chest....

-----------------------------------------------------------
To be continue

Tell me how it was....

Do vote....

Thanks for reading

Stay tuned cutiessss
Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.3K 10.2K 60
Story by cutegir2002 >>> A story about a super active, talkative, passionate , cheerful guy JEON JUNGKOOK and a dull, calm, silent, sorrowful guy KIM...
287K 10.3K 38
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
211K 14.7K 66
Story by cutegir2002: >>>>>>>>>>>> A story of an army officer Jeon Jungkook officer who is currently surviving his country doing his military enlistm...
45.3K 1.9K 25
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, is a beautiful and weak omega in others opinion. He is really good-looking, but Kim Taehyung feels that it's really not hi...