Push Through | Ja Morant

Por ChanelDior01

After being raped and becoming pregnant.Her father kicked her, her mom and sister out because he did not beli... Mais

Meet the cast!
1.
Instagram
2.
Instagram
3.
4.
Instagram
5.
Instagram
6.
Instagram
7.
Meet the cast; again
8.
9.
Instagram
10.
11.
12
Instagram
Instagram
14.
15.
16.
Instagram
17.
Instagram
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
Instagram
24.
Instagram
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
Instagram
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.

13.

4.1K 144 38
Por ChanelDior01

2 Weeks Later| December 11, 2020| 6:03 p.m.| At Home

I had just finished brushing my teeth since I literally just got out the shower.

Ja had a home game tonight and of course me and Kaari was going to support.

It's been a few days since I lasted seen Ja since the team was traveling to different cities just about everyday for their away games.

They had four away games and won 3 outta the 4, Which is still pretty good if you ask me.

Tonight they we're playing The New York Knicks and let's just say I'm bout to be the loudest bitch in the arena.

As I made my way out the bathroom and headed towards my bed that held my outfit for tonight and my undergarments.

As I was in the process of putting on my bra I heard my phone that was face done on the bed ring.

When I picked it up and read the contact name that flashed across the screen I smiled and slid my finger across the screen and place the phone back on the bed.

" BABYYYYYY—BABYYYYY" I said trying to sound like him and a huge smiled danced on my face as he laughed.

" Where you at I wanna see you I miss yo ass— hold on let me put my robe on boo" I said and grab my robe that hung on my headboard.

" You ass so fucking pretty— thank you boo I miss you though" I said as I made a sad face.

" I miss you too mama, if I didn't have to warm-up I would've shot by yo crib— where my baby at" he said asking for Kaari.

" She with her grandparents, but let me tell you about her little bad ass— What she do baby" he asked laughing.

" so when you left to go on the road her ass wasn't sleep for real cause she seen you leave since her lil bad ass was looking the window, tell me why the hell she came down stairs crying her fucking heart out asking for you and I was still trying to explain to her that you had to go to work, her little ass had the nerve to catch a attitude with me then she went called yo mama crying and shit and had mama J came and get her" I said as I sat on the sink counter in my bathroom with my back facing the bathroom door so I could do my makeup.

" See this why be telling yo ass to come with me when I'm on the road and shit— Jamel I be having shit to do bruh you and Kaari will be just fine" I said as I mixed up a little bit of a light foundation and a medium dark foundation to get the perfect color of foundation for my skin tone.

Don't get me wrong I be missing the hell outta Ja when he's on the road, but I can't just drop everything and tag along I have two business to run and child to feed and I can't let me being Inlove stop my money.

" You right but I be missing my babies bruh— and we been missing you too but we be here at home waiting on you baby— you right but what you doing after the game tonight" he asked as I put on a small amount of concealer.

" Ummm nothing other than going to sleep to be honest" I said blending my concealer in.

" Alright I got a surprise for you but it's comes late ass hell, but look I gotta get back to warm-ups ima see you later I love you girl— I love you too boo" I said and we ended the call.

It was now going on 6:30 and the game started at 8 but since I'm always late to shit I had to start getting ready two hours early according to Yuri and Niya.

I finished doing my makeup which was a light beat and I started on my hair.

December 11, 2020| 6:42 p.m. | Nie's House

" What it say baby" Nie asked me as we both sat in the bathroom nervous as fuck.

" I don't know I didn't look yet— Nielyn I'm scared as fuck" I said as tears streamed down my face.

As y'all may know already me and Nie has been sneaking around for about 2 years now. It started off as just sex and before we knew it we had both caught feelings.

Just about everybody knows except for my parents and of course Ja ass. I was scared shitless to tell Ja that I was Inlove with his photographer let alone one of his bestfriends.

On the other hand Nie was ready to let Ja and the world know that he was Inlove with me and was ready to risk everything he work so hard for, but just wouldn't let him.

" Come here" he said pulling me up since I was sitting on the side of the tub. " Why you so scared, When we talked about having a baby" he asked as held me in his arms.

" Because I feel like Ja is going to loose his shit when we tell him because if I'm pregnant I definitely have to tell him cause I need my brother here with me through this shit" I said honestly as Nie rubbed my back as my head laid on his check while we stood in the bathroom.

" can I be honest with you baby— Yeah— honestly speaking what's the worst that could happen, What I lose my job— okay I'll take that, I'm a photographer it's not hard to find another one these days, it probably wouldn't be as much fun and shit like that but it's a risk I'm willing to take when it comes to you and Ja is dead ass my bestfriend and I got mad love for that nigga but you a grown ass woman and we can't help that this shit go way more serious than we expected" Nie said to me and honestly he's right I am a grown ass woman I can date and fall Inlove with whoever, I ain't say shit to Ja about him and aura and she's my damn bestfriend.

" You right baby but let's figure out step one and move on from there" I said as we both looked at each and smiled before picking up the pregnancy test that read...

Positive....

" Oh shit— baby I'm pregnant" We both said staring at the tears that laid in the palm of our hands.

" You dead ass, like dead ass serious" Nie asked as he picked me up all happy and shit, and honestly I was happy as fuck too just hella shocked.

" damn I'm bout to have a son— we bout to have a son" I said correcting him as he placed me back on my feet.

December 11, 2020| 7:57 p.m.| FedXForum Arena

I was sitting court side with everyone else including Kaari, who still had this little ass attitude since Ja went on the road— well until I pointed out Ja to her.

" Kaari look who it is" I said pointing at Ja as the broadcaster announced his name through the dimly lit arena.

" DADDYYYYYY" Kaari screamed jumping up and down as she caught everybody off guard except for me, for the past few weeks Karri has been referring to Ja as her daddy or Da-Da but she would only say it when she's talking to me.

Ja was so Locked in that he didn't even look our way like he usually does, but that's where I wanted him to be FOCUSED.

" Who's that Kaari" Niya asked trying to make sure she heard the right thing I'm assuming.

" Da-Da TT" she said to niya and niya picked her up and kissed her cheek and I look at niya and she had a tear rolling down her face making me frown in confusion.

" The hell you crying for bitch" Kelsey asked niya which made me and the girls go into a fit of laughter.

FedXForum Arena| Tip off |8:15 p.m.

Five players from each team was in the middle of the court along with the referee for the tip off.

The referee threw the ball up into the air as Steven Adams and Mitchell Robinson both jump up to tip the ball off to their teams and Steven tip the ball to Dillon Brooks Who passed the ball to Ja, so the Grizzlies had the first possession of the game.

Ja passed the ball back to Steven and Steven was looking for an open player to pass the ball to, and he passed the ball to Dillon.

Dillion took a drive to the basket for a pull-up shot and he missed it. " You good DB you good" I said as I clapped my hands along with Ja's dad.

Knicks got the rebound of the ball and took it to other end of the court. Number 30 on the Knicks team went to make a 3 from beyond the arc and that shit hit the rim.

Darnell got the rebound and passed it to Ja as the other players made their back to the other end of the court.

Ja was guarded by number 6 on the knicks team as Steven came to set up a screen, which allowed Ja to go around the player.

Ja took a drive to the basket but he almost slipped which cause him to be lose on his handles and lose the ball short term and he got it back.

Ja passed the ball to jaren, who lost his footing which cause him to loose the ball but Steven ended getting the ball before any defensive players could.

Steven ran a play that allowed Ja to have open floor to make the first two points of the game.

Steven passed the ball to Ja as he cut the floor and made a cutting dunk to start off the game.

" DONT PLAY WITH EM 12" I said as I stood up with Kaari on my hip.

4 minutes later| First Quarter

At least four minutes had went by and we had 9 minutes and 15 seconds left in the first quarter of the game.

Number 30 went to make a step back 3 pt and missed that bitch. " Ahhh nigga you big for nothing" I said laughing and Ja's dad dapped me up.

Darnell got the rebound and passed it to Ja Who passed it to Jaren.

Jaren went for the step back 3pt and it was all fucking net. " LETS GOOOO" I yelled standing up once again with Kaari on my clapping and smiling.

" Aye Jay bird this bout to be one hell of game— hell yeah pops" I said to Ja's dad.

1 hour later| 4th Quarter

We were now in the beginning of the the fourth quarter and the score was 93 - 83 and the of course the Grizzlies was up by 10.

Right now Ja was on the bench and Tyus Jones was subbing in for Ja.

Dillion had the ball and passed it to Darnell who drive to the basket for a dunk and while in mid air he passed it to jaren, which left the floor wide fucking open for jaren to make a layup shot.

" SEND THEY ASS BACK TO NY CRYING TRIP" Sahara said supporting her man as she should.

The knicks got the rebound as everyone headed back to the other end of the court.

RJ Barrett threw a lob to Julius Randle and the Knicks made the first two points of the fourth quarter.

Jaren threw the ball in bounds to Tyus as the ran to their end of the court.

Tyus was directing traffic and passed the ball to Dillon Brooks. Dillion drove to the basket with help of Brandon Clarke playing great defense and Dillion put up a spin fade away that didn't go.

" Stop bullshitting DB and Step On they ass" I said as I sat down holding a sleeping Kaari.

Kaari had been lit from the time the game started until about 15 minutes ago.

Ja even waved at her during a few of their time outs which left her blushing.

Ja has had one hell of a game he was heading towards his 5th triple double for the season so far and to say that I was proud of his was an understatement honestly.

Darnell and Jaren was playing a good ass game to now y'all know I can't forget about my brothers and they was looking at their 4th and 3rd double doubles of the season so far.

Number one on the Knicks team put up a 3pt and that shit was all net, causing the Knicks fans to go crazy.

" Sit the hell down— y'all been quiet all game and now y'all wanna make all that noise for that lil ass 3" Yuri and Niya said as they stood up talking they shit.

Darnell threw the ball in bounds to Tyus and they made their way down the court.

Tyus was trying to make a drive to the basket when a Knicks players grabbed his wrist and the ball was deflected out by the Knicks, leaving the grizzlies with ball possession and Tyus to the free throw line, Which he made both free throws.

Tyus threw the ball in bounds to jaren, who passed to the ball to Darnell who went to put up a 3pt and made that shit.

" COME ON LIL BRUDDA" I said screaming and jumping up forgetting I was holding Kaari ass.

" Damn my bad baby mommy sorry" I said as I sat back down cause she mugging my ass causing me to laugh.

9 Minutes later| ending of 4th Quarter

We was not in the final minute of the game and Ja was at the free throw line since he drew a foul from RJ Barrett.

He made 1 outta the 2 free throws and number 23 from the Knicks got the rebound.

The Knicks was playing offense when one of their players threw the ball out of bounds which led to them turning the ball over to Memphis.

Jaren threw the ball in bounds to Ja and made their way to their end of court.

Looking at the clock for the time and we had 59.4 left on the clock and the score was 122-121 leaving Memphis to lead by 1.

Ja was guarded by Cam Reddish. Ja was directing Steven adams to set up a screen.

Ja pulled the trigger for a 3 and that shit was ALL FUCKING NET.

I jumped up screaming not having to worry about Kaari since Mama Jamie took here to the restroom.

" POP YO SHIT THEN 12" Niya said as I walked along the court making sure not to step over the line.

And before you knew it the final buzzer went off ending the game.

Leaving the score at 125-121.

Big Memphis Shit!!!!

" Aye pops, we told em we told em" I said dapping Ja's dad up as the girls just looked at me cashing me to laugh.

" You such a fucking dude" Mari said to me causing me to laugh even harder.

" Y'all know this bitch been a fan of basketball since the end of time and now that her man play basketball this hoe bout to go ballistic" Sahara said and I agreed with her.

We made our way to the tunnel to wait on Ja which would take sometime since he had a walk-off interview and he signing jersey and shit.

2 hours later| 12:30 a.m.

"What y'all in here doing" I asked Ja and Kaari as I sat down on the couch with my MacBook since I was confirming some tracking numbers, Confirming some consultations for after Christmas,and checking emails.

" Nothing chilling, what you up to mama" he asked as he gave Kaari a high five.

" Nothing just work I needed to catch up on baby" I said looking down at him and Kaari, and all I could think about was her actually calling him her dad.

" Ma I want ju" Kaari said tapping my leg making me look at her. " A'Kaari all this time I been in that kitchen and now you want juice, tell Ja-Ja" I said and she licked her tongue at me causing me and Ja to laugh.

" Girl don't nobody care" I said laughing as she made her way over to Ja.

" D-Daddy Ju" she said as she placed her cup in Ja's lap and I damn near broke my neck to look over at them.

Ja was looking at me and I was looking him with a smile on my face.

" What's my name Kaari— Da-Da" she said again with the biggest smile on her face and he jumped up and ran to back sliding door and ran outside.

Once he came back in her ran over to Kaari and picked her and she showcased a big ass smile on her face causing me laugh.

I love this for her. I thought.

" Yo what the fuck— Kaari on my life I love you princess" he said as he kissed her on her cheeks a few times and he walked towards the kitchen.

December 12, 2020| Home| 3:30 a.m.

" now I gotta go wake mommy up" I said as I sat Kaari in her high chair in the living room near the tv, while she ate the dry cereal she asked for.

Making my way upstairs to my room to wake aura up since we have a plane to catch at five and she take forever to get ready.

Y'all probably wondering where the hell we going or why the fuck am I waking her up at 3 in the morning.

I had to go back to South Carolina for my High School Jersey retirement, so I decided to make it a birthday trip for aura, her birthday is December 25, deadass Christmas Day.

I invited the whole fucking gang including Tony ass, which his cheating ass might not come.

" Mama wake up" I said as I walked into the room and seen that aura was stretched the fuck put causing me to laugh.

" Baby— Janelle" I said shaking her and her ass did not move, I hate the fact that her ass sleep so fucking hard.

" JANELLE" I screamed and her ass jumped up looking scared as fuck with them big ass eyes— causing me to bust out laughing.

" What the hell boy" I said laughing as I pulled the cover back some. " Wjere is Kaari is she okay" she asked as she rushed out the bed and I grabbed her.

" Ma chill Kaari is good— so what the FUCK are you waking me up for" she said as she pushed me off of her making me looking at her ass crazy as fuck.

" Yoooo— so check this out, I been nice to yo ass but don't let that shit fool you Janelle— chill on all the aggressive shit cause I'll take it there with yo ass but we ain't doing that shit Mama" I said as I grabbed her by her throat gently and looked her in her eyes so she know that I was deadass serious.

" go brush yo teeth and wash yo face and put in some chill shit cause we go plane to catch— Me and Kaari is ready we waiting on you, Now go head" I said and kissed her forehead and she headed to bathroom.

" Damn I don't like talking to her like that but she deadass had me fucked up" I said to myself as I made the bed and headed by downstairs to Kaari.

December 12, 2020| Airport| 4:30 a.m.

We had just made it to the airport and was getting our bags and shit out the trunk.

" Look at yo mama Kaari— her Mad daddy" Ja and Kaari said as I just looked at them as Ja took Kaari out the car and placed her on the ground.

" Don't touch them fucking bags bruh" Ja said causing me to laugh cause I dead ass was about to grab my suitcase just to piss him off.

Yes I still had a attitude cause bitch it's to fucking early for this shit.

Ja told me that he had a jersey retirement at his high school in a few hours and he wanted me Kaari there, so here we are.

" Whatever Jamel" I said as I walked behind him and Kaari, they looked so cute.

and here I was looking like damn bum but ima change on the plane. I thought as I took a picture of them and posted on my story on Instagram.

—————————————

@AuraTheBarbie     2s ago

—————————————

" Come on mad ass" Ja said reaching for my hand to help me on the jet and laughed and grabbed his hand and got on the plane.

30 minutes later| 5:00 a.m.

" We'll be taking off shortly so if you don't mind putting on your seatbelt and I recommend chewing some gum before take off for the ear popping" The flight attendant said.

" Okay thank you" I said responding for both me and Ja.

" Jamel I'm scared shitless right now— I am terrified of heights mane" I said taking my jacket off since I started sweating on shit.

" At yo big ass age you scared of heights bruh" Ja said laughing and I just looked at him.

" see this why I don't tell you shit— you always laughing at me" I said and stuck my middle finger at him causing him to laugh harder as he put Kaari's seatbelt on.

" I'm sorry baby— Yeah yeah whatever Jamel" I said as I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand as the pilot announced that we was taking off.

" it's Kaari over there bout to go to sleep and I'm over here bout to loose my shit" I said looking over at Kaari who had the window seat.

" Da-Da I sleep" Kaari said telling Ja she was sleepy. " Okay baby go ahead and go to sleep love you— wuv you daddy- wuv mommy" she said to me and Ja.

" I love you more pretty girl" I said smiling at her as she grabbed Ja's hand and laid on his arm and closed her eyes.

We had to fly at least 7 hours and Ja's jersey retirement was at 1 o'clock in the afternoon meaning we would jump off the plane and head straight to his high school.

For about an hour and a half me and Ja was sitting up laughing and talking while Kaari slept peacefully and eventually we both fell a sleep.

———————————————————

HERE YALL GO!! Something slight nothing major... I gotta do so brain storming for the next few chapters so it be a hot minute before I update again!!!😳🥹

Ja planned a surprise birthday trip for aura and of course Princess K tagging alone☺️

We are on the to 20K!!!!🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Vote && Comment!!!

Love Chanel💖

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

27.8K 617 28
𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐮�...
126K 3.2K 55
"ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ'ꜱ...." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ fun & outta control amira & star basketball player tyree hate each othe...
91.4K 2.6K 50
She thought she would never leave her current "situation-ship" until she met a well known NBA player that changed her mind.
870K 47.1K 37
𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐢 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮.