Into the EXE-Verse|Sonic.exe...

By Dracunyan1987

(Requests Closed!!!) An Oneshot Book about the many Sonic.exe games and FNF Mods as well as the Sonic Parodie... More

Rules and Regulations + Character List
Yandere!Sonic.exe X Male!Child!Tails!Reader
Mighty.Zip (D-Side Sonic.exe) x Female!D-Side!GF!Reader
Psycho!Tails x Yandere!Female!Mangle!Reader
Yandere!Sonic.exe x Female!BF!Reader (Ft. Fanboy_332)
Piracy Sonic x Gender Neutral!Child!Reader (Platonic)
Sonic.exe x Female!Cat!Hybrid!Shape Shifter!Reader x Tails.exe
Tails Gets Trolled x Female!Depressed!Reader
Sonic.exe x Calm!Undying!Female!Reader
Sunky.MPEG x Male!Gamer!Reader
Majin Sonic x Male!Lost!Child!Reader
Yandere!Psycho Tails x Female!Pregnant!Reader
Yandere!Sonic.exe x Monica.exe!Reader
Yandere!Fleetway Sonic x Female!Reader
Yandere!Psycho Tails x Yandere!Tails.exe x Yandere!Tails Doll x Female!Reader
Yandere!Psycho!Tails x Female!Hedgehog!Reader
Yandere!Sonic.exe x Gender Neutral!Young!Adult!Reader
Yandere!Tails Doll x Male!Child!Reader
Yandere!Lord X x Female!Edgy!Reader
Sunky.MPEG x Motherly!Female!Reader
Psycho Tails x Female!Newborn!Child!Reader

Yandere!EXE (Faker Sonic) x Female!Reader

1K 10 5
By Dracunyan1987

Title: Fake Out

Requested by pico

Reader Info

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

F/c - Favorite Color

FNF Mod: Vs. Sonic.exe Mod

A/n: When Y/n L/n is enjoying playing on her favorite Sonic the hedgehog games on her computer along with the newly updated Sonic.exe Friday Night Funkin' Mod while enjoying eating a couple of chili dog and drinking her favorite soda until she fell asleep during a game play with her soda short circuit the keyboard and her computer that lead her into the world of Sonic.exe, mainly the Friday Night Funkin' Mod and on EXE's (aka Faker Sonic) realm and he wants to have a fair rap battle with Y/n and plans to keep Y/n all to himself for forever and ever, even it means keeping her here until the brink of death and bring her back as a zombie like his good old friend, Tails.

A/n #2: Just to be clear to all of you, this version of Sonic.exe is not called Faker Sonic.exe, his name is just EXE, but he is well known to be the Faker Sonic as he shows to be completely normal until he turns into his more savage beast side of himself after the song, "Faker" and he unleashes his demonic beast powers onto Boyfriend in the song, "Black Sun".

A/n #3: To be honest with all of you, out of all of the Sonic.exe characters in the mod, EXE is possibly the only Sonic.exe character that doesn't any personal motive on Boyfriend (Keith). I mean, Sonic.exe became furious when BF beaten him 3 times in a rap battle and GF won't let him kill unless he plays fair in a rap battle, Sanic.exe runs BF over with a car in a Gmod animated style game over screen, Lord X wants to battle BF in a rap battle so that he can torture and play with him forever, Fleetway Sonic wanted to kill him with his god-like powers, Majin Sonic wanted to turn BF into a Majin like him and his clones and Sunky.MPEG just wanted BF to dance with him if he loses instead of killing him like everyone else, but it seems that EXE only wanted to have a fair fight with BF even when he turns into his beast form. That counts for something, right?

FNF Mod: Vs. Sonic.exe - Round 2 - Friday Night Funkin' Mod

Location: Y/n's House - Creation City

Date: July 19, 2021

Time: 4:45 PM

No POV

On a nice summer afternoon, a local female H/c gamer with colorful E/c eyes named Y/n L/n, who is enjoying playing her favorite Sonic the hedgehog games on her own computer while eating her dinner of 2 delicious chili dogs with a can of her favorite soda. She loved Sonic the hedgehog ever since she played the first original game on her Sega Genesis game console and she later became a die-hard fan of Sonic the hedgehog after collecting so much Sonic the hedgehog memorabilia.

Right now, she is currently playing the ever-popular game from Newgrounds known as Friday Night Funkin' after finding out about the instant fan favorite Sonic.exe mod as she immediately downloaded it and really liked how they added the original Sonic.exe into the mod as well as Lord X, Majin Sonic and of course the child-friendly Sunky.MPEG as well as their own songs. Then when she found out about the new update on the mod, it didn't take her too long to download the update of the mod and she was surprised to see new characters, songs, and everything that makes this Friday Night Funkin' Mod so popular. They added new characters like Fleetway Sonic, Sanic.exe, The Tails Doll, and of course the mysterious Fake Sonic, which she recognizes as EXE and not Faker Sonic.exe.

In all honesty, Y/n really like EXE a whole lot after she played his round on the mod and really was surprised to see him turn into his beast form after the song that is her new favorite called "Faker" and seeing him in his beast form during in the song, "Black Sun" makes her find this version of Sonic.exe very interesting as he rather have a fair rap battle with Boyfriend instead of killing him right away. She asked herself, "If I was in that mod with EXE, I would have a blast having a fair rap battle with this really cool version of Sonic.exe and have some delicious chili dogs with him."

Well, if any Sonic.exe character had the ability to bring the user like Y/n to their game to torture or play with them, then EXE might actually do the same. Like people always say, "Be careful what you wish for" when you make that kind of decision that she will regret later on.

As Y/n continues to play the game on her computer, she is starting feel really sleeping after she played over 16 hours on playing so many Sonic games as well as playing the Sonic.exe FNF Mod and then suddenly she already dropped her head on the keyboard while she was in the middle of playing the EXE round that caused her soda can to spill onto her keyboard and then it went all the way to the power outlet that short circuit not only her computer, but also the entire power of her house. Well, the soda can brand is called Crystal Glacier Soda made by Dollar Store Universe and it's high in caffeine and sugar that would really give you the energy to get through the whole day as long it's not more than two cans or else you might get a big sugar crash and Y/n has drink a whole 24 pack of her favorite soda.

As she sleeps very peaceful like while not even noticing that she spilled her own soda all over her computer desk and cause the blackout on her entire house including the computer turning itself on and a giant bloody gloved hand coming out of the computer screen and grabbed Y/n while she is still knockout from the sugar crash and bring her into the virtual world of the Sonic.exe mod like Y/n said that if she was in that mod with EXE, she would have a blast having a fair rap battle with the really cool version of Sonic.exe and have some delicious chili dogs with him and....

Uh Oh...this is not gonna be good when Y/n wakes up from her sleep...

Location: EXE's Realm - The Sonic.exe Friday Night Funkin' Mod

After Y/n slowly regained consciousness when she had to drink all 24 Crystal Glacier soda with a little bit of a splitting headache from all of that caffeine and sugar rushing through her brain before taking a good look around her to see what's really going on. 

Y/n: *Groans!* What the heck happened? I knew I should've drank all of that whole 24-pack of soda during my 16-hour game play of my Sonic the hedgehog games. Huh? Where am I? I am inside the game in my own dreams? What the hell did they put in those sodas?

Then suddenly, she saw someone coming towards her and it soon revealed itself as EXE aka the Faker Sonic and it seems to be holding a microphone in his hand.

Y/n: Oh, hey Sonic. Whatcha doing here at a place like this? Do you know what the heck is going on around here, I got such a splitting headache that I can't seem to remember what just happened?

It seems that the side effects of the soda has given Y/n amnesia after she passed out from the sugar crash and she doesn't seem to remember who EXE really was and only sees him as the one and only song. However, this might be a big advantage for EXE as his actual plan is to kidnap Y/n, bringing her into his realm in the mod and keep her here as his own girlfriend to love and care for like he did with Tails that is not a zombie/skeleton and tells him to kill BF in meme and Tails actually did get the job done.

EXE then lifted his microphone in front of Y/n as he is signifying her that he is challenging her to a rap battle, which Y/n looked at the microphone for a moment before actually agreeing his offer to a fair rap battle that peaked her interest.

Y/n: You want to have a rap battle with me?

EXE: *Nods in agreement*

Y/n: I would love to, but I don't even have a-

Then EXE gives her a spare microphone that he grabbed out of nowhere, which confused Y/n at first, but grabs the microphone from his other hand and EXE brings out a small boombox, puts it on the ground and pressed the play button, thus beginning their rap battle together. Unaware that EXE has a few tricks up his sleeve to make his plan work to keep Y/n here in his world forever and ever since he knew that Y/n really liked him a lot of how he treated BF with respect during their rap battle.

EXE *Thinking*: That's right, Y/n. Let's a fair rap battle together and once I reached to my final form, I will sure that you will never leave my world and we'll both have lots of fun together with Tails. Who would've thought that the amnesia/soda hangover side effect would work on Y/n's brain like that. This should be real easy for me and my buddy tails.

Y/n: Alright! Let's do this!!

Song Plays - Faker - Vs. Sonic.exe - Round 2 - Friday Night Funkin' Mod

After they had their song together, Y/n had a blast singing along with Sonic, but suddenly without warning, EXE suddenly started twitching and shaking as he is starting turning into his beast form and the background around them changed to a much more scarier theme, which made Y/n feel really terrified to see Sonic that she finally realizes that he is not the real sonic and remembers him as EXE aka the Faker Sonic from the game she was playing and she is inside the mod and she is trapped inside with him as EXE reached into his true final form and he smiled at her with his sharp toothy smile and looked at her with his dilated pupils on his eyes.

EXE: Are you having fun, my dear friend~, because I'm having a real blast!! *Laughing evilly*

Y/n: EXE!?!?! You brought me here?! But WHY??!?!

EXE: You said it yourself, Y/n. You said to yourself that "If I was in that mod with EXE, I would have a blast having a fair rap battle with this really cool version of Sonic.exe and have some delicious chili dogs with him." So I thought that I have brought you down here with me to have a fair match with you, I can make you stay here with me and Tails and so much fun forever and ever!!

Y/n: What?! No!!! I won't let you do this to me, EXE!! I will not stay here with you and tails for the rest of my life!!! I demand you let me out of this realm right this instant!!

EXE felt hurt by Y/n's harsh words, but that only makes him want Y/n more and he's not gonna be stopped that easily.

EXE: Sorry, babe~ You know the rules in this game. We both wanted a fair fight, right? So we're gonna have a fair fight whether you like it or not, we're gonna have a fair rap battle right here right now!!! And just make sure that you don't run off and escape, TAILS GRAB HER BEFORE SHE RUNS AWAY!!

Without warning, zombified skeleton of Tails grabbed a hold of her from behind and that Y/n so sacred that it literally made her whole body turn completely white when she looked straight at Tail's decayed face then looked back at EXE with his sadistic smile as he brought over her microphone that he picked up for when she dropped it on the ground when Tails grabbed her, which she grabbed from her because she doesn't wanted to get on his bad side while he's in his beast form right now.

EXE: We'll let's keep ourselves waiting right now. LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!!!!

Song Plays - Black Suns - Vs. Sonic.exe - Round 2 - Friday Night Funkin' Mod

With so much stress and pressure coming from Sonic's use of notes and Zombie Tails giving Y/n the cold shoulder from his dead eye stare that is making her having a very hard time trying to get all the notes as well as those annoying static notes that eventually made her lose the match that got her blue-balled, which means that EXE has won the match fair and square and since Y/n was knocked out after getting blue-balled, it didn't take him very long for him to use his own demonic powers to turn her into a zombie slave like he did to tails, but decides to do it in more quick and painless way than a slow and painful death and with a snap of his fingers, it quickly turned Y/n into a skeletal zombie slave like Tails, but her mind is alter to make her act loyal, obedient towards her new master and lover, EXE.

Zombie Y/n: WOW! That was the most fun experience I had ever had, EXE! You're such a real sweet-heart, EXE~

EXE: You know it, Babe~ Now why don't we grab some chili dogs, I'm starving after all of that rapping!!

Zombie Y/n: Yeah! Let's go! I'm hankering some of those delicious chili dogs!

EXE: Alright then! Tails! Come and join us for some delicious chili dogs! You deserve it for helping me out!

Zombie Tails: Yes, Master~

And so, with Y/n now a Zombie and as EXE's new girlfriend, she is now unable to leave the virtual realm of her favorite game, even if she is able to break out of EXE's control, but at least she is gonna be in EXE's care for now on and Tails is pretty much a good companion to Y/n and she loves chili dogs. So it was a fair fight after all and EXE got what he wanted after he won fair and square or else it will be a real Fake Out the oneshot is not canon.

THE END

Moral: Be Careful What You Wish For

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345 8 56
A book of oneshots Sherlock DC Anything else i get inspired to write This book is currently complete. as I have many other books to write. however I...
4.9K 81 23
Hey! Here is a DanganRonpa oneshots book :) Requests closed, sorry!
15.4K 167 12
HEY GUYS!!!! This is a book of one-shots obviously.This will have one-shots of all different universes. (underfell, underswap, undertale, etc.) I am...
4.4K 93 14
BOOK 1 OF ? A collection of One-Shots centered around creepypasta/Exe characters from different franchises. Mainly Sonic, since most of them come fro...