Into the EXE-Verse|Sonic.exe...

By Dracunyan1987

(Requests Closed!!!) An Oneshot Book about the many Sonic.exe games and FNF Mods as well as the Sonic Parodie... More

Rules and Regulations + Character List
Yandere!Sonic.exe X Male!Child!Tails!Reader
Mighty.Zip (D-Side Sonic.exe) x Female!D-Side!GF!Reader
Psycho!Tails x Yandere!Female!Mangle!Reader
Yandere!Sonic.exe x Female!BF!Reader (Ft. Fanboy_332)
Piracy Sonic x Gender Neutral!Child!Reader (Platonic)
Tails Gets Trolled x Female!Depressed!Reader
Sonic.exe x Calm!Undying!Female!Reader
Sunky.MPEG x Male!Gamer!Reader
Majin Sonic x Male!Lost!Child!Reader
Yandere!Psycho Tails x Female!Pregnant!Reader
Yandere!Sonic.exe x Monica.exe!Reader
Yandere!Fleetway Sonic x Female!Reader
Yandere!Psycho Tails x Yandere!Tails.exe x Yandere!Tails Doll x Female!Reader
Yandere!Psycho!Tails x Female!Hedgehog!Reader
Yandere!Sonic.exe x Gender Neutral!Young!Adult!Reader
Yandere!EXE (Faker Sonic) x Female!Reader
Yandere!Tails Doll x Male!Child!Reader
Yandere!Lord X x Female!Edgy!Reader
Sunky.MPEG x Motherly!Female!Reader
Psycho Tails x Female!Newborn!Child!Reader

Sonic.exe x Female!Cat!Hybrid!Shape Shifter!Reader x Tails.exe

1.2K 10 3
By Dracunyan1987

Title: Hunted and Tamed

Requested by ZebraStream_Clan from Wattpad

Reader Info

Species: Cat (Hybrid/Shape-Shifter)

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

E/c - Eye Color

F/c - Favorite (Fur) Color

Family: Breeze (Female Ginger Cat), Dragger (Male Brown Tabby) and Eclipse (Male Cream Tabby)

A/n: Y/n L/n the Cat Hybrid/Shape-Shifter is one of the sweetest parasites that Sonic and Tails has ever met in their entire lives, but ever since that Sonic's evil, demonic counterpart, Sonic.exe thought he killed everyone. Y/n and her siblings, Breeze, Dragger and Eclipse are the only ones that are alive, Sonic.exe and Tails.exe were very impressed by Y/n's unique skills of survival, so Sonic.exe decided to make things a bit more difficult for him to capture Y/n and her siblings with his right-hand man/sidekick, Tails.exe. Y/n was walking with her siblings until they will eventually come across something more dangerous and worse than death itself of whatever Sonic.exe and Tails.exe has up their sleeve to hunt down their own prey.

Location: Sonic.exe's World - The Scary Dark Forest

Date: ??/??/????

Time: ??:?? ??

No POV

One day in the corrupted world of the infamous Sonic.exe, one of Sonic the hedgehog's most powerful and evil counterparts in the multiverse, there was once a beautiful F/c Cat Hybrid/Shape-Shifter with the most colorful E/c eyes named Y/n L/n, who is currently on the run from Sonic.exe with her three younger siblings, who are three Tabby cats, two boys and one girl named Breeze (Ginger Tabby), Dragger (Brown Tabby) and Eclipse (Cream Tabby) after they all witness the carnage that the demonic blue hedgehog and his three lackeys, Tails.exe, Knuckles.exe and Robotnik.exe that he brought them back to life after he killed all three of them in cold blood just for fun.

Luckily for them, they all managed to hide away in the woods near the now barren wasteland of Green Hill Zone, but Sonic.exe is always one step ahead to look for more prey to hunt down for his own twisted game of hide and seek. So he enlisted his right-hand man, Tails.exe to go along on a mission to find more victims to hunt down while Knuckles.exe and Robotnik.exe scout the area at the other side of Green Hills.

Then as Y/n is busy gathering up some materials as well as finding some food her and her siblings at their homemade hut that Y/n built herself that is both sturdy and is has enough room for her and her siblings, she does her very best to protect her beloved siblings from facing Sonic.exe evil clutches. Unaware that a couple of demons is watching her in the shadows and they are both very impressed by Y/n's unique and amazing skills in survival after she and her managed to get away from them for a couple of weeks, which makes the two of them thought about how amazing and beautiful she is when she is currently picking up some firewood and some stones before leaving to get back her hut with her siblings while quickly looking at her surroundings to make sure that no one is watching or following her while gathering up materials to cook dinner for tonight.

Sonic.exe: Did you see how she was so amazing when she is struggling for survival from by own form of chaos we brought down to those mortals back at Green Hills?

Tails.exe: Yeah, In all of our years of causing mayhem and destruction to this world inside a video for such a long, long time, I never see someone so very determined and brave to survive this long. Should we kill her and her younger sibling to prove your superiority?

Sonic.exe: No way! She is much to fragile for me to rip her limbs off and feast on her flesh for dinner, but I think I have a better idea to keep her for the both of us to have.

Tails.exe: Both of us? What do you mean by that, sir?

Sonic.exe: I'm saying that I decided to share Y/n with you, but only if you help me capture Y/n along with a couple of tasks I need you to do.

Tails.exe: Sure. What do you have in mind, sir?

Sonic.exe: Alright, here's the plan....

Timeskip - 25 Minutes Later

Location: The Scary Dark Forest - Y/n's Homemade Hut

After Y/n managed to get back at her homemade with her siblings, She then started cooking up dinner for her and her siblings, even though she had to kill a couple of the animals in the forest to keep them from starving to death, but she has no choice since they need food to survive after Sonic.exe and his lackeys did cause a lot of destruction a couple of weeks ago.

Then suddenly, a arrow came out of nowhere that landed at a nearby tree next to her hut with a paper that says, "WE KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!! YOU CAN'T RUN FROM US, Y/N!! WE'RE GONNA GETCHA!! I AM GOD!!!" written in blood, which caused her to panic as she informs her siblings that "He" found them and knows where they are and now the four of them are packing up whatever they can and started running as fast as they can before Sonic.exe and his demonic henchmen arrives and catches up to them.

Dragger: Big Sis? What's going on?

Breeze: Yeah? Has the evil hedgehog come here to kill us?

Eclipse: How did he find us in this scary forest?

Y/n: I don't know, but we got no time to explain right now! We better get going and find a new place to live and hide in before they find us in these woods!

Song Plays - You Can't Run - Vs. Sonic.exe - Round 2 - Friday Night Funkin' Mod

As they kept running for their lives from the demon they all feared, they didn't notice that the on who shot that arrow was none other than Tails.exe that was a part of Sonic.exe's plan to capture Y/n and her siblings. The arrow was Phase One of the plan, which is for Tails.exe to shoot the arrow with the note written in bloody by Sonic.exe as Phase 2 of the plan that after Y/n and her siblings starting running after she saw the note is where Sonic.exe decided to make his game a bit more difficult in order to capture Y/n and her siblings by creating 4 tunnels in their path and two of the tunnels are booby trapped that will kill the person that goes into the booby trapped tunnels. When he catches her out of the open when she goes through one of the two safe tunnels, Tails.exe will have the opportunity to kill all three of her siblings and Sonic.exe will bring them back to life as Exes, who will be loyal and obedient towards their new master as well as their own sister, only if Sonic.exe and Tails.exe agrees.

Then the gang stopped to see 4 tunnels in front of them that leads to 4 different directions to who knows what could be at the other side of those tunnels. Y/n took a quick at the 4 tunnels before realizing that this is some sort of puzzles that Sonic.exe has created to make someone choose a tunnel that would either lead them to safety or to their doom.

Y/n: Wait a second, guys. I know how this puzzles work? This is a kind of game that Sonic.exe is forcing us to play and I know how this puzzle works. There are 2 tunnels here that are booby-trapped and the other two are perfectly safe, but 2 of us has to go to the 2 safe tunnels and not the booby-trapped tunnels. If my knowledge of these puzzles are correct, I'm guessing the two safe tunnels are.....the two in the middle. So me and Breeze will go the tunnel on the right while you and Dragger go to the tunnel on the left, once we make to the other side of the tunnels, we go find another place in the forest to build a new hut, okay?

Siblings: Got it!

Y/n: Alright let's go!

Then without further ado, they did what Y/n told them to do and went through the two safe tunnels to get to the other side, unaware that Sonic.exe wants them to think that they are booby-trapped because all 4 tunnels are actually all safe tunnels and Sonic.exe only made the two other tunnels to make Y/n think that they are booby-trapped, which gave Tails.exe the chance to kill Dragger and Eclipse in the dark while Y/n and Breeze headed over to the other side of the tunnel they are in.

When the two sisters made it out alive, they both waited for their brothers to come out of the other side of the tunnel they were in, but after waiting for a few minutes, they haven't shown up, which is making them both feel incredibly worried sick that they haven't come out yet until they finally saw them come out of the tunnel.

However, instead of feeling happy that they came out okay, they were both horrified to see both Dragger and Eclipse as both as demonic exes like Sonic.exe and his lackeys.

Y/n & Breeze: No! Dragger! Eclipse!

Dragger.exe: Y/nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...................

Eclipse.exe: Breeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeee...............

Y/n: Breeze! We better get out here now!!!

But before they were about to leave after seeing their brothers turn into exes, they were stopped by the big man himself, Sonic.exe who had his arms crossed with his wicked grin smiling right at front of him with his pitch black glowing blooded red making Y/n and Breeze completely terrified to see Sonic.exe finally caught up to them.

Sonic.exe: Well. Well. Well. Look what the cat dragged in. Guess the cat's out of the bag then and we both mean quite literally! *Chuckles Darkly!*

Y/n: Sonic.exe!?!

Sonic.exe: In the living flesh, my dear~ Looks like me and my partner, Tails.exe have finally caught you and your siblings, which means that we won and you lost, Y/n~.

Y/n: Not yet you aren't, me and my little sister will still- *Looks away for a bit to already see Tails.exe already killed Breeze by snapping her neck, killing her in the process and Sonic.exe used his powers to bring her back from the dead as an exe just like her undead two brothers.

Breeze.exe: Sissssssssssss....why were you trying to leave ussssss with our new friendsssssssssssss........................

Y/n: Oh My God!! What are you done to them?!?!

Sonic.exe: I made them better, darling~ and your next!

Y/n: No! Please don't kill me!! I'm too young to die!! I'll do whatever you want, just don't kill me!!!

Sonic.exe: *Dark Laugh* Do not cry, Y/n. We are not gonna kill you....yet...

Y/n: Huh? Wait? You mean...you're not gonna kill me like you did to my brothers and sister?

Sonic.exe: Maaaaayybe...unless if you try to escape us again, Kitten~, my partner Tails.exe will put you on a leash and chain and I promised to give a quick and painless death if you keep misbehaving your lovers, unless I change my mind to make your death slow and painful. Understand? Accept your new role as our queen or we will force you to what we say and end up like your siblings....

Y/n looked at her brothers and sisters as they all got killed turned into mindless and obedient exes demons and seeing Tails.exe holding up the leash with the chain attached and a metal dog tag that says, "Y/n.exe - Property of Sonic.exe and Tails.exe".

With no other way to escape her fate and afraid of leaving her own beloved siblings as exes, she clearly had no choice whatsoever to escape Sonic.exe or even beat him at his own game.

Y/n: Alright, fine. I accept you and Sonic.exe and Tails.exe as my lovers....

Sonic.exe: *Laughs Evilly* I knew you accept your fate, Kitten~. Now let us take your and your sibling to your new home at my lair. You guys must be starving after hiding away from me for so long, we will give a nice dinner in the kitchen when we get there.

With that, Tails.exe has already put Y/n's collar on her neck and started tugging her to follow them with her now-exe siblings following suite of following their master's orders. Y/n was completely confused of why she had to wear the collar, but Tails.exe placed a gloved hand on her head and started petting her that made Y/n purr out of instinct.

Tails.exe: You actually look cute in that collar. After all, I did install a tracking and shocking chip in the collar, if you try to escape. But, don't worry we'll be taking you and your siblings for now on. I know it's painful to be with him, but you'll get used to it eventually. It's one of Sonic.exe's own rule about being Hunted and Tamed and it looks like you actually learned it the hard way pretty well.

GAME OVER

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 70 6
【 Nine ˣ Reader 】 𝐎𝐍𝐄-𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒 • Ꮪꮻɴꮖꮯ Ꮲꭱꮖꮇꭼ ONESHOT COLLECTION ONLY FOR NINE the FOX FROM SONIC PRIME!! I AM OPEN TO IDEAS THIS WILL TAKE PLA...
52.2K 1.1K 27
Yes! A "request your oneshot". It's really simple tho, next page you can comment your request and the terms on how can you request a one shot. I als...
26.6K 617 22
✨️ Random oneshots, scenarios and headcanons. ♡ • Reader is mostly female ✨️ English is not my first language, so I apologize for improper grammar or...
15.4K 167 12
HEY GUYS!!!! This is a book of one-shots obviously.This will have one-shots of all different universes. (underfell, underswap, undertale, etc.) I am...