Iris: Child of prophecy

Von obliviousstudent

Iris has had a difficult life, running from her past and living like a nomad. She is not a regular wolf. She... Mehr

Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter Nine
author's note
Chapter ten.
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen.
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty: Moon Goddess.
Chapter Twenty one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty four
Chapter Twenty five
Chapter Twenty six
Chapter Twenty seven
Chapter Twenty eight
Chapter Twenty-nine.
Author's Note
Chapter Thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter Thirty two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four.
Chapter Thirty five.
Thirty-six.
Thirty seven: Witchcraft
Thirty eight.
Chapter Thirty-nine.
Chapter Forty.

Final authors note

1.2K 22 3
Von obliviousstudent

Welcome to the end of Iris, book one. Like I said in my post, I plan on publishing this book on amazon so it will only be here till the end of the year, 2022.

Book two and maybe possibly book three would be published exclusively on Amazon. Hopefully, it will be up and read by December. If you are interested in reading more on Iris and Malik, then please support me over there.

I will publish the first few chapters of Iris on Wattpad, so stay tuned and keep an eye out. I hope you enjoyed the journey. This was the first book I wrote seriously and I am so glad I finally finished it even though it took so long.

I am incredibly grateful to all the people who voted and commented and hopefully it blows. It would make me the happiest to get more and more fans for this work because I really enjoyed writing this, and Iris, as a character, would always hold a special place in my heart.

Thank you for your support. Goodbye for now.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

9.1K 360 21
Welcome back! If you haven't read My Sister's Boyfriend, GO BACK (but not before following and adding this to your library) and CATCH UP! Wyd?!? ***...
3.4K 193 9
Maverick Henderson is the alpha of the Red Moon Pack which is the most powerful and biggest pack in the world. He is said to be the most ruthless per...
18.8K 726 34
**Not edited.** A mere human, being adopted by wolves is but one of many unique surprises surrounding Kay. When suddenly a fierce Alpha appears, foll...
240 2 38
This is about a female girl Olivia, Liv for short, that is daughter of the alpha. she is the youngest of her kind to become an alpha. she hates when...