Dead and Alive (Male Reader x...

By DEMGSC1920

Ever since Blake left the White Fang, Y/N has always been skeptical and worried about the White Fang itself... More

Bio
Prologue
(Vol 1) Chapter 1: Beacon Academy
(Vol 1) Chapter 2: Initiation Pt 1
(Vol 1) Chapter 3: Initiation Pt 2
(Vol 1) Chapter 4: The talk
(Vol 1) Chapter 5: Racism
(Vol 1) Chapter 6: Forever Fall
(Vol 1) Chapter 7: Schnee vs Taurus
(Vol 1 Finale) Chapter 8: The White Fang
Team CATE Bio
Dreams and Nightmares Trailer
(D&N) Chapter 9: Entering the Dream
(D&N) Chapter 10: The fight
(D&N) Chapter 11: 2nd Round
(D&N) Chapter 12: Train Fight
(D&N) Chapter 13: Leave me alone!
(D&N) Chapter 14: The Brother
(D&N) Chapter 15: The Final Round
(D&N) Chapter 16: One Last Stand
(Vol 2) Chapter 18: Food Fight
(Vol 2) Chapter 19: The Secret

(D&N Finale) Chapter 17: Team CATE

1.1K 26 4
By DEMGSC1920

Y/N felt finally peace... happiness... freedom. Finally his vengeance have come to an end. Blake and Athena were looking around to see if they could see any of the coins, but nothing as Weiss' eyes slowly turned lifeless.

Blake: Burn her injury! Do something!

Athena: My weapon doesn't have that!

Blake: D-Dammit! Erwin should be able to do something outside! He has too! Weiss stay with us... Weiss?

Weiss didn't respond as her eyes got watery, as well as Athena.

Blake: WEISS!!! Come on, react! Say something! Weiss!

Y/N groans putting a hand in his head, his groan got even louder. He puts both hands in his head as he roars as he slowly grabbed something from his coat... he groans even more. Blake and Athena looks back with Blake having a vengeful look... but was now one of shock. His hand was shaking... reacting different to the other... his hand glows and throws something to the ground... two coins. The girls look in shock, as Weiss gasps... Weiss gasped making the girls look even more.

Athena: Weiss!

Weiss's breathing got slower and smiled a little.

Weiss: It... worked.

One coin was used to revive her, the other... was unknown. Y/N roars even more as Blake helps Athena, as Y/N's body started to glow as a hand appears from Y/N's body. They were ready to fight except Weiss but Blake was first to drop her guard as it shows another hand which clawed the ground, from the body... Blake looked in shock who was crawling from it...

It was Y/N himself... the real Y/N. He crawled from the body grunting as Blake ran and grabbed his hand but the body was pulling him back.

Y/N: It's pulling me back!

Athena ran grabbing his hand as Weiss created a black glyph pulling Blake and Athena who still hold Y/N. That until the connection with Y/N and the Grimm was finally cut. The three were now in the ground, until Blake looked to her side being in shock now, she sees Y/N in shock as well looking at Blake.

Y/N: I'm... free...

Y/N looked at his hands seeing he was wearing the same costume still... although his features were still normal. That was until he realized what happened, he sees the girls damaged... all that he thought that it didn't happened... happened.

Y/N: God what have I done?

He grabs his guns and... he just drops them. They look confused as Y/N looks down.

Y/N: What have I done?

Blake walks and kneels in front of him as Y/N didn't dare to look at her.

Blake: Y/N?

He doesn't look at her, he stills looks at his hands.

Y/N: Did I... kill anyone?

Blake: Weiss... she was the closest.

Y/N still didn't look but he could tell she wasn't wearing the same clothes she wore the first time she got here.

Y/N: You used your greatest fears for power... with the Grimm. If you're that afraid of me... then just kill me... you'll be free.

Blake had a sympathetic look and hugs Y/N but he doesn't hug back.

Y/N: I've hurt you all! Made your lives miserable just to save me? Why risk it? Why risk all your lives for a dead man?! For a monster like me-

Blake: You're not a monster, you're not. That you who wants to think that but you're not a monster, Y/N... never are will be. People see you as one... not me... not anymore.

Weiss walks towards him, as she kneels. Y/N had a few tears as he sniffs.

Y/N: I'm sorry... I'm so sorry, Weiss... for all of it.

Weiss looks down as Y/N closes his eyes.

Y/N: I didn't know about your... past... putting the pressure of your father's sins in your shoulders... create a world where... I kill them and you as well... my vengeance has brought shame and pain to all of us... I understand if you want me dead... gone... I understand that... truly.

Weiss denied as she looked down.

Weiss: My father did your people wrong, had I known-

Y/N: You were a child, who would believe you?

Weiss: What I said of your parents... I should've never said it and I'm sorry for that.

Y/N: You don't have to apologize.

Weiss: I do... I shouldn't have said that, or your people. Is the same with Blake, we all heard my part of the story... but I never got to hear yours... I just threw assumptions to the table, not the real story.

Y/N: Same with me.

Weiss nods with Y/N still looking down.

Weiss: Though I'm still ashamed of the slap you gave me.

Y/N: *chuckles* Yeah, I don't feel that much regret on that one.

Weiss: Aaaaaane your forgiveness doesn't matter to me.

Y/N had a smile and nods.

Y/N: Fair enough.

Weiss chuckles, until they were pushed back by a red energy attack. They were in the ground, as Y/N looks in shock... the Grimm was still walking.

Athena: What the fuck? We got Y/N out! How si that thing still alive?!

Y/N: It's the Grimm! You night have gotten me out of it but we haven't killed it yet.

Grimm Y/N: Grrrrrr...

(Starts music)

Grimm Y/N: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Y/N: Because the body doesn't have me, he's just another Grimm!

Y/N ran towards him as the Grimm did the same as when they reached each other, they clashed hands both struggling, as Y/N headbutts him later punching his gut, uppercuts his face and later roundhouse kicks his face. The Grimm quickly got up and back punches Y/N later slams both fists in each of his shoulder an uppercuts him far back. He lands in the ground as the Grimm grabbed Wilt and went to impale Y/N by leaping towards him. Y/N caught the blade between both hands, as the Grimm roared but earns a knee from Blake and later slashes him back. He got pushed as Athena used the electric dust in her Tonfa's and hits the Grimm in a barrage, but the Grimm blocked and went to punch Athena, but a glyph got in his way and Weiss dashed with Athena jumping high making way for Weiss who impales Myrtenaster in stomach with Athena kicking him back. The Grimm lands in the back as he went to slap his hands using Y/N's semblance, as Y/N went to punch him, but the energy between the two collide sending them even far back.

(Ends music)

Y/N's ears were ringing as he shook his head and looked forward seeing the Grimm stand up.

Y/N: Yeah, not so tough without a host, huh?!

He smirked and ran towards the Grimm who did the same, but Y/N connected the first punch and later a knee to the stomach and quickly a kick to his knee and back kicks him. The Grimm groans and dashes throwing a punch which Y/N blocks and elbows his face until The Grimm pushed him back and dashed and threw a straight right punch to his face using his Semblance, Y/N blocked it but sent him far back. He impaled his foot in the ground as he pants.

Y/N: He's a Grimm... how can he use my Semblance?

Grimm Y/N: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Y/N scoffs as Blake dashed towards the Grimm. She swings at him who dodges the swings, until he catches her wrist and blocks the other hand just to quickly elbow her stomach and goes in a boxing pose and starts to deliver a throw if punches at Blake who blocked a few and dodged but couldn't block all of them, again her aura is very short and almost has none of it.

Y/N: Shit he's learning!

He ran towards him as the next punch to connect with Blake was caught by Y/N and he punches him back. Blake ran and jumped on Y/N's back and double kicks the Grimm. The Grimm groans as Weiss swings at him a bit tired but the Grimm blocks her attack and punches her to the ground as Athena goes with a flying kick as she throws a spinning kick which the Grimm blocks and kicks her other leg off balance and punches her face down. Blake swings at his legs and jumps over the Grimm and wraps her weapon around his neck, as Y/N started to attack him none stop, until the Grimm blocked his attack and kicked him back as he grabbed Blake's weapon and pulls her towards him, as she goes to impale her sheath to his chest but he move her hand and throws him towards Y/N, pushing both of them back.

Grimm Y/N: GRRRR RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Y/N groans and looks at Blake who was panting a bit dazed.

Y/N: Can't he at least throw a word?

He looks and sees some of the coins the Grimm took away from them... three of them. He grabbed them which belonged to Athena. He looked at them and puts them in his pockets, he looks at the Grimm walking towards them. The girls have been fighting for half an hour, they couldn't fight forever... they can't. He looks at Blake still panting as he grabbed one of the coins.

Y/N: My life doesn't mean anything... their's does.

He threw a coin and created a door to the real world. Weiss got up as he looked at the door.

(Starts music)

Weiss: Y/N?

Y/N looked at Weiss as he stood up holding Blake in his arms. He walked to the door which opened alone showing a while light. Blake saw it and saw Y/N... she quickly got up and pushed Y/N back.

Blake: What are you doing?

Y/N looked at the Grimm roar as Athena engaged in a fight with the Grimm. Weiss groans in a bit of pain, as Blake tried to move Y/N but couldn't.

Blake: Y/N! Move!

Y/N looks away as he looks later at Blake.

Y/N: You're all getting out.

Blake: What about you? If we get out, we won't be able to return! Think about this! You need us!

Y/N looks down and denied.

Y/N: I've lived my life alone... in the dark raining blood... everything I wanted I couldn't succeed in it, at least I can save you... save them.

Blake: No... No! No!

Blake was about to run to another direction as Y/N holds her shoulders as she looked down crying.

Blake: *crying* I can't leave... I can't let you die.

Y/N: You're not. None of you are.

Blake: Please Y/N... don't.

Y/N: Blake... this is what I deserve. I can save you now, but you can bring an end to the war in the real world... if there's anyone who can save our people... isn't my brother... is you.

Blake puts her head in his chest as Y/N hugs her as she hugs her back.

Blake: I can't leave you.

Y/N rubs the back of her head, as he tears up and smiles.

Y/N: I know. But it's what I must do. I started it all... I'll end it.

Y/N puts both hands on her cheeks as she holds his hands not looking at him.

Y/N: Do me a favor, Blake... live... don't fall... if you do then... stand up. Please tell Adam... I love him.

Blake looks at him as he smiles and quickly takes his hands away and pushes Blake.

Blake: NO!!!

Blake's body disappears as Y/N ran back, Weiss was in the ground in pain as he picks her up and walks to the door. Weiss looks at him confused as he reaches the door and puts her in the ground and also pushes her as she closes her eyes finally giving up. Athena was pushed to the ground bleeding from her mouth, she looked already down for the count, as the Grimm raises his sword and roars at Athena, but Y/N pushes him back. He grabs Athena and lifts.

Y/N: You did good, warrior. Rest.

(Ends music)

Athena closes her eyes as Y/N goes towards the door, but the Grimm punches Y/N back, as he holds Athena in his arms. He slides in the grass as he groans, he puts Athena in the ground as the Grimm roars again and Y/N scoffs.

Blake: NO!!!

Blake wakes up ripping the purple webbing from her eyes already in tears. Yang, Ruby and Erwin ran towards her, as she starts to cry.

Yang: What happened back there?

Weiss also wakes up who Ruby checks.

Ruby: You're alive!

Weiss: Y/N...

They look at Weiss as Blake kept crying.

Weiss: He stayed behind... and we missed our shot.

Ruby and Erwin looked in shock and Yang even more.

Yang: You mean...

Weiss tears up a little and looks down.

Weiss: He's gonna kill himself to kill the Grimm.

Adam looks away slowly as Blake looks at him.

Blake: A-Adam.

He doesn't look at her but he was hearing her... and Blake knew that.

Blake: *crying* I'm sorry.

Y/N blocks a few attacks from the Grimm but each time it was harder, he blocked a right hook but later had to block a barrage of hits from the Grimm.

(Starts music)

He kept blocking its attacks just to the Grimm raise his arms and knee his stomach, and a straight punch to the face and quickly continued by a elbow to it and uppercuts him using the copied Semblance. He rolls in the ground as he ran towards the Grimm using also his Semblance as the Grimm does the same, but the Grimm connects the punch to the face... and Y/N missed his. He was sent far back as his aura cracks and slowly breaks. The Grimm grabbed Wilt and swings at the fallen Y/N who rolls and grabs his wrist, he sees Athena still passed out, he had to get her out... he had to. He blocks a blade with his forearm and later caught it, breaking it and grabs the blade itself and goes to impale the Grimm but he blocks and punches Y/N in ribs who coughs and kneels, dropping the blade as the Grimm grabs it and impales it in Y/N's back who screams in pain just to throws him over his shoulder. Athena slowly opened her eyes, as Erwin looked at the screen as well as Adam both shocked.

Erwin: Oh god.

The Grimm was beating Y/N without a single remorse. Punch to the face, stomach, he later grabs his arm and elbows his shoulder, not breaking it but dislocating his shoulder.

Erwin: Athena get up!

Yang, Ruby and Weiss walk to the screen, Blake last still having tears and they increase even more. The Grimm punches Y/N's face heavily making him spit blood as the Grimm grabbed Wilt with what was left of the blade in it, impaling Y/N and quickly pulling out and later slams both hands to his ears, making them ring as he knelt and later lifted Y/N over his head and threw him aside. Athena screams while trying to get up, but just can't. Y/N started to crawl as he saw his guns, he goes ro grab it, but the Grimm slammed his head and later lifted his entire body with one arm and threw him aside again. Quickly being lifted by the Grimm again, who punches him in the stomach time and time again, more blood coming from his mouth and quickly swinging Wilt at his face, as Athena's blood gets covered in blood. She closes her eyes and quickly opens them in shock, Y/N's body fall as he looks to have a scar running by his left cheek and if he didn't turn hid head, he would lost his nose of it reaching the left nose hole.

Athena: Come... on...

She tries again to get up again, but she doesn't have enough strength, as the Grimm picks up Y/N who was already passed out, he throws him to the sky as Y/N gets an energy punch... as he coughs as the energy attack went again through his stomach. His real body opened the same gap from Torchwick's attack.

Blake: No!

She looks at the body and later at the screen, as Athena saw Y/N fall from the sky and the coat separating from his body. Athena's eyes widen as the Grimm caught Y/N his neck who was passed out completely.

(Ends music)

Grimm Y/N: GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Athena groans and sees the coat land by her side, but she only focused on Y/N who was in the Grimm's hands. The Grimm looks at Athena who checks his coat, as she feels something in it. The Grimm growls at her as Erwin went to close Y/N's new injury.

Yang: Oh no...

Erwin went to check on Y/N... but he falls to the ground.

Ruby: Erwin!

She ran and looked at his face... his eyes were pure white.

Ruby: What happened to him?!

Yang checks until a doctor ran out of a certain room.

Doctor: Professor Ozpin! Cachari has fallen!

Yang heard that and ran towards his body, as he sees his eyes also white.

Yang: His eyes are white!

Ruby: Like Erwin's.

(Starts music)

The Grimm roared and lets go of Y/N running at her as she covered her view, until she heard a punch, as she looks away, and from a portal, Erwin appeared kneeing the Grimm in the face sending him back. The Grimm rolled in the ground as Erwin stood up looking around.

Erwin: Wait... I'm back?

From another portal... Chacari appeared but fell to the ground. Still a broken back and he was pissed.

Cachari: Really?! You throw a paraplegic guy to the fight?! Are you serious Athena?!

Athena giggled as she used the other coin which disappears. Cachari screamed as a few cracks were heard as his body left s loud crack and he groans with tears.

Cachari: Ow!

Athena's injuries started to heal as well as her aura. Y/N groans as his injuries started to heal as his shoulder cracks. He groans as he slowly stood up though having a scar in his cheek, injury healed. He looks forward seeing Cachari and Erwin though Cachari had a shocked look as well as Y/N.

Y/N: Y-You're all here.

Yang: What just happened?

Back in the real world everyone was shocked. Y

Yang: Did Athena just transfer their consciousness to the dream?

Shion: And she did it in a way I don't have to use my Semblance... that was a smart move.

The Grimm growls and stood up angry.

Grimm Y/N: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

He rushed to Y/N who dodges a swing and blocks a knee as Cachari ran kicked his face and wraps his kusarigama around his neck and Y/N punched its face. He was sent far back due to using his Semblance. Athena shot from her tonfas ice blasts freezing the Grimm.

Cachari: I feel brand new!

Athena: Put you in your prime... well... this prime.

Cachari: Athena... you're a goddess...

Athena: Pfft, I've been called that a lot.

Erwin: Guys!

The Grimm started to break out as Erwin stood by the other three as they got ready to fight the Grimm.

Y/N: You shouldn't have brought them, Athena.

Cachari: I'm glad she did. Even if we're different or probably hate each other, but we're still a team, wether we like it or not.

Y/N looks down ashamed.

Y/N: I remember everything I did, yet you all still help me, sacrificed so much for me. How could I ever repay you?

Cachari: Well... you can by helping us kill that thing.

The Grimm growls as Y/N nods at the others as he got in a fighting pose.

Y/N: Okay... let's end this.

Grimm Y/N: GRAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Athena: Take lead!

Cachari ran spinning his chains as the Grimm slammed his fists to the ground throwing debris in their way. Cachari jumped over the debris and both legs landed in the Grimm's face, creating a shockwave after jumping in his face. The Grimm groans as Athena kicks the top of his head as she swings her tonfas hitting the face and later the chest making the Grimm roar and goes to grab Athena's face, but she exchanges with Y/N punching the stomach and bunch of times quickly right hook his face and push kicks him back as Erwin kicks his face swinging his blade cutting The Grimm who roars. He grabs Erwin's wrist but it shocks him and he quickly cuts the face, as Cachari wraps the kusarigama around his body as he got closer and punched his back later kicking his knee as the Grimm swings back at him as he does a cartwheel over the swing and spin kicks his face. Y/N punches him far with his Semblance. The Grimm stops the momentum with his hands as Cachari and Y/N dashed at him, Cachari wrapped the chains around Y/N who threw him an intense speed at the Grimm. He kicks him and later lands behind him, as Y/N dashing throws a barrage of punches which the Grimm had to block but with Cachari behind him, the job got harder. Y/N punches his face as Cachari cuts his back and wraps the chains moving him back. Cachari knees his face as Y/N quickly by Cachari's left hand side he punches him down, Cari kicks his face up and Y/N straight punches his face as Cachari swing kicks his legs off balance as Y/N jumped over the kick and front kicks the Grimm back. The Grimm rolls and knelt as Cachari rolls and puts a hand in the ground and throws his entire body plus moving his leg, kicking the Grimm's face and makes a backflip putting the face in the ground as he jumps back landing by Y/N.

Y/N: We have to kill the Grimm in an instant, the closer the Grimm is dying, the strongest it gets.

Cachari: Not that hard. Let's put pressure, the Grimm learns to fight by looking, let's make sure he can't analyze his opponent.

The Grimm roars as Cachari swings his kusarigama game and hits the Grimm with the blade and later with the other as well quickly pulling back grabbing the kusarigama by the handle as he rushed at him. He swings the blade up hitting his jaw and quickly spins his kama impaling the rib and with the handle he smacks his face using the other kama and makes a twist flip kicking his face again. The Grimm took a few steps back as Y/N came with a flying kick and pushed the Grimm back as he swings at his face and later jump kicks him again quickly as he punches his face later hits his injured rib a few times later headbutting him, until the Grimm throws a punch which Y/N blocked and quickly grabbed his wrist punching his face with his free hand a few times hitting his neck and breaks his arm throwing over his shoulder, making the Grimm roll earning a swing from Erwin who starts to cut him. The Grimm grabbed his wrist with his free hand and knees his stomach but he shoots from his weapon at his face as the Grimm started to miss an eye. Athena started to shoot at it as the Grimm roars at her. He goes to attack her but she didn't flinch as Erwin and Cachari attacked it, one from the left and the other from the right with Y/N getting on its back and punching the living hell of his face as he jumped and slammed the head to the ground. He takes a step back and quickly kicks his face later punching it until the Grimm grabs Y/N by the neck, lifting him.

Grimm: Y/N: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Cachari ran and goes for a kick but he catches his leg and slams him to the ground and spins him, hitting Erwin back. Athena shot and froze it but quickly broke free and punches her away. The Grimm starts to crush his neck and slams him to the ground as he starts to choke Y/N who knees his crotch and moves him over him. Y/N makes a kip up and threw a tornado kick which the Grimm blocked and quickly punches his stomach making him make a backflip and lands in his knees as Cachari wrapped a kusarigama around the body and shot with the other. He ran and the Grimm swings but he makes a 180 twist flip and wraps the chains around the neck. The Grimm growls as Y/N goes for a flying punch but the Grimm catches the punch and slams Y/N to the ground, as he blocks another of Cachari's blade and moves back and pulls Cachari close and punches him down, cracking his aura. Y/N got up and dashed at him as he wraps his arms around his neck but the Grimm punches Y/N's back before even try to slam him down. He uses both hands to slam Y/N down again as it caught him in shock... he was sure he broke his arm... right? Athena activated the electric dust and gave the Grimm a barrage of punches as Erwin from the side shot with his sheath a few times until the Grimm grabbed Athena's wrist and she jumps and double kicks his face and Erwin shot a fire dust pellet, setting the Grimm on fire. The Grimm roared as he slammed Athena to the ground and he later ran at full speed at Erwin trying to smash him but Erwin dodges the first throw but the second hit his blade, breaking it and releasing a red shockwave. Y/N groans as he ran towards the Grimm locking hands. They were evenly matched but the Grimm each second pushed him back more and more.

Y/N: You... you based yourself on my past. You are my inner demons... and who I would become if I let them win.

Grimm Y/N: GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

The Grimm knees his stomach and later Y/N still holding its arm, the Grimm punches his face hard not once but twice and later three times. Y/N spits blood smirks with a bloody smile at the Grimm.

Y/N: Maybe only this time, I'll have to deny my darkened future for now.

The Grimm roaring throws a punch at Y/N who ducks and uppercuts him. He sent the Grimm back as he helped Cachari get up.

Y/N: Can you still fight?

Cachari: *smirking* Are you asking that to me? Or yourself?

Y/N chuckles and looks at the Grimm who roared.

Y/N: Let's give'em hell!

Cachari ran in front of Y/N smiling.

Cachari: Way ahead of you!

Cachari spins his kusarigamas and swings at the Grimm in midair which the Grimm blocked but doesn't block Y/N punch in the gut, Cachari lands and Y/N jumps over Cachari kneeing his face and Cachari now he jumps over the knelt Y/N impales the blade almost in the Grimm's chest, where the Nightmare is. He jumps back as Y/N jumps and front kicks his face, as Athena knees the Grimm's back head and Erwin swings at his back as he shoots a gravity shell down, leaping up as the Grimm growls.

Grimm Y/N: GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

He shot a energy punch but Erwin uses a hard light pellet creating a shield and the energy returns to the Grimm who roared. Athena jumps high and kicks the Grimm in the cheek with the front foot, later rolling sideways and shoots a lightning grenade shocking the Grimm.

Grimm Y/N: RAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Y/N got behind and did a headlock.

Y/N: Now!

Cachari: Together!

Y/N spins the Grimm making him look at him, punching the face with a hook, later an elbow to it and a tornado kick, making the Grimm look at Cachari who his weapons glow blue as well as his eyes as he hits the Grimm with the back of the kama but both kama's later a kick to the rib and swings up, sending the Grimm to the sky while leaving a blue aura. The Grimm roars as Cachari ran and slammed the kama to the ground, launching himself to the Grimm. The Grimm roars with his hands glowing red, Cachari's blades glowing blue, the moment they go to clash, Cachari wrapped a kusarigama around the glowing hand and now he was behind him still in the air... the moon shining on him. He wraps the other kusarigama around his body and pulls himself to him and vice versa, as he later lushed the Grimm to the ground, creating a blue shockwave. Cachari later stands up quickly and pulls the Grimm on his feet, both blades had hit the Nightmare's tendrils. Athena froze the legs as she went behind and grabbed one of the chains and Erwin the other leaving the Grimm on it's feet.

Cachari: Y/N! Take the shot!

Y/N already running at him with his hand glowing, he was going to throw every pain, both past and now, every heartbreak, sadness, everything he has suffered into the last blow.

Y/N: AAAAAAAAGH!!!

The Grimm growls and throws a punch at Y/N, as when they both went to clash...

It connects...

Y/N's punch connects...

Y/N dodged the strike from the Grimm and Y/N's fist went through the Nightmare, a red energy surrounded the five as Y/N punches his fist even further as the Grimm roars in agony. Y/N had a frowned face but struggling. The ground started to get destroyed, as Y/N's real hand glow red as Y/N saw the Grimm slowly turn to dust as the four struggled until a bright light covered the scene.

(Ends music)

Everyone looked in shock... until Adam saw Y/N's... the veins were disappearing.

Adam: Nightmare.

Shion saw that and grabbed her weapon, as she was pulling the Nightmare from Y/N's soul and successfully puts it in a jar... sealed.

Ruby: They got it out!

(Starts music)

Erwin gasped and sat down... the entire team were in their backs.

Erwin: We killed it.

Cachari and Athena groan and slowly sat down as Erwin laughed.

Erwin: We killed that son of a bitch!

Athena: Wait... it's... gone-gone?

Erwin: From here? Yeah it is.

He was in his feet as Y/N slowly got up spitting blood as he puts a hand in his rib.

Y/N: I think I broke a rib.

Cachari: Really?

Y/N: Yeah. What you wanna eat it?

Cachari: Dude, I'm not a cannibal.

Y/N chuckles as he stands up with a bit of dizziness.

Y/N: That was... wow.

Athena: I know, right? We just destroyed that thing in this noir emo dream of yours.

Y/N glares at Athena who chuckles.

Athena: I-I-I mean is the dream not you.

Cachari: No, no, he is an emo... he is...

Y/N growls, until Y/N looks to the ground, the grass was gaining color, it was back to green. The dark skies, as clear as the universe, every star and every detail of the night could be seen.

Cachari: You're free...

Y/N looks to the ground and later to the sky and chuckles.

Y/N: I'm... free...

Y/N slowly dropped a tear as he chuckled.

Cachari: Are you crying?

Y/N: No... is just dust... got into my eyes.

Athena hugged Y/N from the back and lifted him breaking his oxygen.

Athena: Team CATE is back on it's feet gentleman!

Y/N finally touched feet as Cachari and Erwin joined the group hug. Y/N couldn't react to what was happening... it felt so... nice... he can actually admit it... he is finally happy. Something that Adam tried to do for so long, the choice he made led him to Beacon... a new team and friends... and he was happy... he finally found happiness. He hugged the team as tears came down more and more.

Cachari: You sure you're not crying?

Y/N: Yes... yes I'm crying... I'm just happy...

Y/N laughed a little looking down.

Y/N: I'm just happy...

They smiled seeing Y/N finally laugh... in their time together, Y/N never laughed from happiness, only sarcastically and a bit evil, this is his first happy laugh, his first true smile. Erwin looked back seeing the door.

Erwin: We should get out.

The others nod as they walked towards the door. Y/N looked back... the dream was finally colorful, he walked last to the bright light with Cachari, Athena and Erwin walking in, in that same order. The dream finally fell, as everything turned white.

(Ends music at 2:23)

Scene moves to the real world, as Athena wakes up slowly, as Erwin groans and looks to see that... he was still in the floor.

Erwin: You girls could've put me in a bed or a table, you know?

Ruby giggled shyly, as the door from Cachari's door opened as Cachari appeared still in the hospital gown.

Cachari: I can walk still!

Yang: Look... Princess Cachari IV is awake!

Cachari: Oh ha-ha, so funny. Last time I check you broke down because of hair.

Yang looks away pouting with arms crossed.

Yang: Don't know what you're talking about.

They hear a groan, as Y/N groans and rips the purple webbing from his eyes and wakes up slowly.

Y/N: I'm... back...

He looks to his right hand side seeing Adam who slowly showed a smile.

Y/N: You... came... *smiled a little* You came.

Adam laughed and pulled Y/N to a hug patting his back.

Adam: You had us so worried.

Y/N smiled and hugged and puts his face in Adam's neck. He couldn't believe Adam DID came. Scene moves to Y/N in a bed getting checked, the blood transfusion ended as Y/N was having his pressure checked. The doctor finished and took a step back.

Doctor: There's no injury or a problem with you anymore, Mr Taurus.

Y/N nodded as the doctor smiled and walked away. Adam walked in though the doctor showed a feared face.

Adam: How are you feeling?

Y/N: Victorious.

Adam: I know that.

Y/N nods and later looks down.

Y/N: How long was I out?

Adam: It has been almost 24 hours since Roman.

Y/N: He was working with the White Fang.

Adam: I know. I did some digging, I'm still trying to figure out who did the deal.

Y/N nodded and looked forward.

Y/N: Was it you?

Adam: Why would I? I would never let my people work with these monsters of humans, worse one like Roman... who almost killed you.

Y/N nodded as Adam looked outside seeing the rest of Team CATE talking.

Adam: Maybe not all humans are monsters.

Y/N: They're not... neither the others.

Adam stands up and smiles at Y/N.

Adam: I have to leave, everyone shouldn't know who I am... at least...

Y/N: You can stay... Ozpin can do something to make you stay here.

Adam denied his request.

Adam: Thanks but no. I'm their General, I must have an eye on our people, Sienna can't be High Leader forever, when she falls, I have to be ready to take her place.

Y/N looked down disappointed but Adam grabbed his brother's hand.

Adam: Hey. I respect your choice of leaving, I do and I'm not angry.

Y/N: It thought you would.

Adam: You're my little brother but you're not a child. Seeing how your team made you happy... I'm glad you went here.

Y/N smiled and nodded.

Y/N: Yeah.

Adam walked away, but quickly Blake entered. He saw Blake who looked rather shy and... she bought flowers.

Blake: How are you feeling?

Y/N: Like shit.

Blake nodded as she left the flowers in a pot and sat as Y/N sat as well.

Y/N: How are you dealing?

Blake: Not that good. I feel... responsible.

Y/N looks at her as she clenched her hands.

Blake: If I had being honest maybe you wouldn't be in this mess, or would I not left the White Fang, I could've been with my parents, instead I ran.

Y/N: Blake-

Blake: Have I not been afraid maybe none of this would've happened... any of this-

Y/N: Blake stop. This... any of this isn't on you.

Blake: Then the anger-

Y/N: I was angry at you not cause you left, it did hurt me and angered me a little but it's what you did with your parents. You threw crap at them, called them cowards and till this day, you haven't apologized. I was raised without parents... technically and... Adam was the closest thing but I lost my parents, you separated yourself from them and didn't even say sorry.

Blake: I know... and I just wish to say I could but... how? The damage is done, I don't think they will forgive me that easily.

Y/N: Key word... "think." There your parents, Blake, there's parents who hates their children cause that's who they are, your parents always loved you and they have cared for you the moment you took your first breath. It's you who's scared to confront them, but when you do, the weight in your shoulders will lighten heavily.

Blake looks at Y/N who looked down.

Y/N: If you don't want to apologize then don't, but it's better that you do.

Blake looks at Y/N though very shyly as Y/N slowly grabs her hand which Blake accepts. She looks at his hand and later at him as he showed a small smile which Blake returned with hers. Scene turns to a day later showing Y/N grabbing a box, as he pulled his guns out and looks at them, as he puts them in the box. Blake was behind seeing Y/N crouched.

Blake: What are you doing?

Y/N: Living the present. I've lived for too long in the dark and blood, my past is... too dark... and bloody. I don't want to live in the past, I want to leave it. "Bang Bang" was all my hate and vengeance created into them. I wanna leave that behind... start fresh... whole.

He closes the box and puts it in the closest of his team's room. He stands up as he looks at Blake later walking away with her behind.

Y/N: I'm probably gonna change into something that I didn't create with my hate.

Blake: A stick? You're gonna have Sun teach you?

Y/N: No. I think a double handed axe.

Blake: You know how to use one?

Y/N: Part of the training was chopping down trees... dozens of them. I fought Grimm with an axe, I can relearn to use it again.

Blake: Hope that, last thing we need is you trying to figure out how to use an axe.

Y/N: Okay, shut up.

Blake chuckles as scene turns black... ending the chapter.

Bang Bang will return

Finally... the last chapter is here and is the longest I've written, more than 6,500+ words, hope you enjoyed this, we'll go to Vol 2 and later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.6K 1.2K 32
After a tragic event that left (Y/N) (L/N) alone and afraid, there was only one place where he could go: The Belladonnas. He took on the role of a...
8.2K 163 16
Torchwick is finally behind bars and the White Fang have been quiet for weeks, leaving RWBY and the other teams of Beacon to look forward to the Vyta...
249 0 12
Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY, they belong to RoosterTeeth. I own Team LADR This is an au so somethings that happen in the show will not happen in the...
114K 2.4K 69
Remnant, a world formed by 4 kingdoms after "The Great War" had happened in the past... Atlas, Vacuo, Mistral and Vale have their own perspective aca...