I Know You Were Made For Me

By alxwrt98

"Some people talk about that love at first sight shit To keep it real I don't know whether I believe it's tru... More

Introduction.
Chapter 1: Chris.
Chapter 2: Luna.
Chapter 3: Girlfriend.
Chapter 4: Fucking Stuck.
Chapter 5: Beautiful.
Chapter 6: Cold.
Chapter 7: Dirty.
Chapter 8: What the hell is going on with you?
Chapter 9: Alone.
Chapter 10: We need to talk.
Chapter 11: Intense.
Chapter 12: Distraction.
Chapter 13: Attention.
Chapter 14: No means no.
Chapter 15: Desire.
Chapter 16: I Love You.
Chapter 17: Soulmate.
Chapter 18: Just you and me.
Chapter 19: Guilty.
Chapter 20: Perfect.
Chapter 21: Real.
Chapter 22: Together.
Chapter 23: Happy Birthday.
Chapter 24: Selfish.
Chapter 25: Second best.
Chapter 26: Mistake.
Chapter 27: Deja Vu.
Chapter 28: Sweet Pea.
Chapter 29: Support.
Chapter 30: Not Worthy.
Chapter 31: Hope.
Chapter 32: Drunk.
Chapter 33: Venom.
Chapter 34: Downward spiral.
Chapter 35: Terrified.
Chapter 36: Save him.
Chapter 37: Humiliated.
Chapter 38: Whatever it takes.
Chapter 39: Sugar.
Chapter 40: Missed you.
Chapter 41: We need to talk, Again.
Chapter 43: Made for each other.
Epilogue I: Ready.
Epilogue II: Happyily ever after.

Chapter 42: Loyalty.

912 28 2
By alxwrt98

It had been just over a week since the man Luna fell in love with had come back to her and already she had witnessed that sparkle in his eyes begin to return. She knew it would still be a long time until he was completely himself again, but it was off to a great start.

Chris had his first session with the therapist Luna had recommended, she had been right, being able to talk about the negative impact her leaving had on him really helped. He was still waking up in the middle of the night to reach for her in fear she had left him again, but slowly he was beginning to believe that she really wasn't going to run away this time.

Luna had told her friends and family about her and Chris reuniting and they had all been extremely happy for the pair, well almost all of them. Ed still had his problems with Chris, ones that Luna was hoping he would just put in the past.

Chris had only told Scott so far, wanting to tell all his loved ones at once. Also he wanted to tell them he was getting help and he knew he had a lot of apologies to make. So Luna had him invite them all round for dinner at his house and they would talk to them, together.

Chris knew they would be more than happy for him and Luna, what he was worried about was them not accepting his apology. He had been awful to them when they had only tried to help him when he was at his lowest. He hated himself for the way he neglected them, especially when it was for the dreadful 'friends' he had made.

Since being back with Luna he had cut them off. A part of him always knew they were using him for everything he had, but he didn't care he just wanted people to go out and get drunk with. They had tried contacting him a few times but he had shut it down, he was no longer interested in wrecking his life, not when he once again had a reason not to.

On the Wednesday night Chris reached out to his loved ones to invite them to dinner on the Saturday night. Luna also extended the invite to her mother, her friends and her brothers. She was currently sighing deeply as she leaned her hand on the kitchen counter whilst speaking to Ed down the phone.

"Ed I'm asking you to be there, I need to know you're going to support me on this" she all but begged down the phone.

"Luna I'm only trying to protect you okay? I don't know if I can be in a room with him without punching him after everything"

"Ed why can't you see that we were both at fault, I am just as much at fault as him"

Ed scoffed as he ran his hand down his face. He was stood in his kitchen as he listened to Luna plead with him to make up with Chris. Unfortunately he didn't see it the same way Luna did. As far as he was concerned Chris took advantage of Luna and he betrayed his best friend. Loyalty was big with him, it was something his dad always taught him.

"I'm sorry Luna, I just don't think he's good for you, I'm not gonna be there"

Luna felt a tear slip down her cheek as she heard the line go dead. She buried her face in to her hands as she began to cry softly. Chris had been in her living room and he'd heard every word from where she was stood in the kitchen. He felt awful, as much as Luna hurt him he knows he had a part to play in all of this as well and he hated seeing her hurt.

"Sugar?" he asked softly as he stood in the doorway to the kitchen, seeing her stood by the island.

"He's not coming" she whispered before the sniffles continued.

Chris made his way over to her quickly wrapping her up in his arms as she cried in to his chest. He stroked her hair to soothe her as he whispered how it was all going to be okay in her ear.

His therapist had told him that part of getting better was accepting what he had done wrong. He knew that was exactly what he needed to do, take responsibility for the part he played in all of this.

~~~~~

Chris pulled up his car on the side of the street putting it in to park. It was Friday night and he had just finished his second therapy session. He had told Luna a little white lie and said that his session would be two hours instead of one so that he could sneak off and do what he needed to do.

That's why he was now standing outside Ed's apartment block after getting the address from Jake, who had also given Chris the code for the building as he knew it was unlikely that his older brother would even buzz him in.

Chris punched in the code before entering the building, heading straight for the elevator and up to the sixth floor. The doors opened as he reached the floor and he stepped out on to a long hallway that only had two doors. He took a few steps to the door that had 602 written on it in bold.

He rang the bell before he heard movement inside. As he heard Ed's footsteps approaching the door he felt his hands start to feel clammy. He honestly had no idea what he was going to say, but he knew he had to do this, for Luna.

Ed opened the door a few seconds later and immediately after seeing Chris the smile quickly fell from his face, before he went to shut the door on him.

"Wait please" Chris asked as he jammed his foot in the door to stop it from closing, "Please Ed I just wanna talk"

Ed sighed as he stepped away slightly and Chris pushed his way in. Chris shut the door behind him as he looked around Ed's apartment, it was huge and your typical club owner bachelor pad. Chris followed slowly as Ed headed through the open plan room and straight to the kitchen island. He pulled out two glasses from a cupboard and then walked over to the bar in the corner and pulled out his most expensive whiskey.

"Come on then, let's talk" Ed spoke as he poured them both a drink and took a seat in one of the bar stools. Chris took a seat opposite as Ed pushed the drink towards him. Chris looked down at the liquid knowing that just a sip would help give him the courage to say what he wanted to, but he quickly remembered the reason he was here was for Luna and he promised her he would get help.

"I'm good thanks man, I'm kind of not drinking at the moment" Chris spoke as he pushed the glass away from him, not completely convinced that he wouldn't cave if he didn't.

"No worries" Ed nodded as he looked up at Chris. He had to admit he looked better than the last time he saw him. Over the last nine months Chris had occasionally drank in Ed's clubs, even when he'd been over in LA. Ed hadn't told his sister but he had seen Chris once or twice and he never looked good. For Ed it just solidified his opinions on Chris, he was a playboy that didn't care who he hurt.

"Look Ed I know you don't like me and I understand why. I know loyalty is big with you, Luna told me so and I know what I did to Matt was awful. Believe me when I say it tore me apart and I will carry that guilt around with me for the rest of my life." Chris shook his head as he looked Ed in the eyes, trying his best to get a read on him, but he just sat there, no emotion in his face.

"I know you think I'm just gonna do the same thing to Luna, but I swear to you I would never intentionally hurt her. I have never ever been in love with anyone the way I am with her. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me and the last nine months without her have been utter hell, the worst of my life. I can't live without her Ed and all I want to do is make her happy. I know how much you mean to her, she's been in bits since your phone call the other night."

Chris watched as Ed shook his head slightly and he saw his wall start to break. Clearly Ed cared a lot about his sister, Chris could see that from a mile off.

"I'm not asking you to like me, I understand why you don't but I'm trying Ed I really am, I just want to make Luna happy and give her the life she deserves. She needs you, she really does. Spending this time without her has made me realise I never want to be apart from her again. I've already decided that once I've gotten myself better and I can fully take care of her again, that I'm going to ask her to marry me."

Ed's eyes shot up from where they had been staring at his glass. He looked deep in to Chris's eyes and he could see that he wasn't lying. He was really serious.

"And before I do I'm going to come back here and I'm going to ask for your blessing because I know how much that will mean to Luna. I swear I am going to do everything I can to make you believe how much I love her. I will spend every day of the rest of my life trying to be even a little deserving of her love." As Chris finished his sentence he stood up as he looked back towards Ed.

"I really hope that you'll come tomorrow night, dinners at 7, I know how much she wants you there." And with that he turned and walked through the apartment and right out the door. Leaving Ed alone with his thoughts. Chris knew that now it was just a waiting game to see whether he would show.

A/N: Hey guys hope you're still enjoying the story! Sorry there was no updates yesterday I've been super busy! Please vote and comment!

A xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 10.8K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
657K 34.8K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
1M 48.4K 28
1950s. ***Story contains mature scenes and Hindi phrases in initial chapters which are not translated in english*** Abhigyan Singh, a Sarpanch of the...
208K 23.6K 62
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. ๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...