Marked for Don - Book 1

By craxyladyjay

Alexander de Luca (Italian Mafia don~25 y/o) Ava Black ( a innocent girl ~ 18 y/o) Who knew a one night stand... More

First time out
Wet
Wait ! Im a virgin
Back home
3 months later
confronting a de luca
you belong to me
Mrs.de luca
Honey moon
Announcement
HONEY MOON 2
Mr.green
Oh no !
Sex
Author note
2 months later
Doctor visit
Shit
Ill slaughter you
Bolting
5 years later
Oh no !
Touch
Connected
Alexander pov
my apology!
when the fuck

Ava

515 13 0
By craxyladyjay

Stretching and letting out a yawn , I slowly get out of bed with a light smile on my face . Lightly touching my lips then my neck I silently recall every touch he has laid on me . Letting out a breath and standing from the bed I walk towards my son room .peeking my head in and smiling when I see he is resting peacefully.

"Zander ...." I say walking into the living space and looking around . Not seeing him I continue my search to the kitchen . Seeing a note on the counter tears form in my eyes . The bastard left ...he left . What the fuck was I supposed to to tell  his son .sliding down on the side of the kitchen island I put my head in my hands .

Flinching when I hear the break of glass .instantly in protection mode I jump up and run towards my son room . Slamming Lucas door closed and locking it I snatch my son up from his bed .scared his eyes are alert . Putting my finger to my lips I rush him towards his closet .

Moving his clothes to the side I enter the security code letting a breath out I grab the gun and screw the silencer on . Grabbing the small Glock sitting in the back of the safe I squat down to my son .

"Remember what I taught you ?" I asked my son looking him in the eyes . Putting in his strong face and nodding his head he lets out a small "yes mommy" .

Carefully handing him the small custom Glock , "keep it pointed down okay baby .... And I love you" I tell him pecking his head .

"Stay right behind me ok" I say glancing over my shoulder . Getting a silent head nod from him i peak out the closet door . I could hear a couple of foot steps , pausing to try to count how many men could be out there . Turning to my son I hold up 4 fingers and put my finger back to my lips .

"You stay right here okay ?" I tell him . Nodding with tears in his eyes he squats nexts to his dresser out of sight .

Gulping I slowly open his room door peaking my head out .not seeing anybody I step out and close the door making sure it's locked . My teeth grind when I hear them talking shit and breaking shit . These fucking assholes . I've been waiting .I knew the day was to come . Fuck my son is the heir to the Italian mafia.

Seeing a man enter my room I quickly trail behind him . Raising my gun I quickly and quietly put a bullet through his head .

"Anthony !! Have you found the bitch and the bastard of a son" I hear a man scream

Turning around I quickly make my way out of the room .stalking towards the kitchen I see the other two man searching the cupboards and etc .

Raising my gun and holding my stance I instantly shoot the red headed man who called my son a bastard. On que the other man turn towards me lifting his gun , right as I am about to lift my gun I feel a gun lift to the back of my head .

"Uh uh uh" I hear another man tsk . Grinding my teeth I lower my gun back and drop it to the floor .

The tall bulky man in-front of me instantly grabs it up and slaps me across the face , "where is the bastard сука"

All of us hearing the slam of a door and thunders of footsteps , our heads snap towards the front door .
Letting out a breath at the sight of Alexander and his men I smirk at the bulky man .

The other Russian grabs me tight and pulls me towards him backing away , "стреляй в меня и сука умрет"

"Alexander" I call feeling tears drip down my face " do it please ,kill him alexander !"

I watch his jaw clinch picking his gun up he instantly kills the bulky man " let her fucking go you Russian dickhead" says Alexander

Feeling the man shaking behind me , I gasp when I feel a sharp burn applied to my throat . I watch as Alexander eyes go wide . But before Alexander could even lift his gun . My eyes make contact with my son feeling a bullet fly past my face and the Russian man's grip falling limp .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513K 55.1K 23
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
1.6M 93.5K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
396K 33K 16
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
182K 13.5K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...