Into an Otome Game

By yume_kaxx

Volume 1: Under editing Volume 2: Ongoing *** Dizian Kyle unexpectedly got transmigrated into an otome game... More

Into an Otome Game
Chapter One: The Game [1]
Chapter Two : The Game [2]
Chapter Three: The Game [3]
Chapter Four: The Academy [1]
Chapter Five: The Academy [2]
Chapter Six: The Academy [3]
Chapter Seven: Sacred Book [1]
Chapter Eight: Sacred Book [2]
Chapter Nine: Sacred Book [3]
Chapter Ten: Sacred Book [4]
Chapter Eleven: Occupied Free time
Chapter Twelve: At stake [1]
Chapter Thirteen: At stake[2]
Chapter Fourteen: At Stake [3]
Chapter Fifteen: To Hell With It [1]
Chapter Sixteen: To Hell With It [2]
Chapter Seventeen: To Hell With It [3]
Chapter Eighteen: The Deity [1]
Chapter Nineteen: The Deity [2]
Chapter Twenty: Memoria [1]
Chapter Twenty-One: Memoria [2]
Chapter Twenty-Two: Memoria [3]
Chapter Twenty-Three: Luna
Chapter Twenty-Four: A Walk with the Deity Beasts
Chapter Twenty-six: The System[1]
Chapter Twent-seven: The System [2]
Chapter Twent-eight: The System [3]
Halloween Special: Ghost' Flower
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Secluded Garden [1]
Chapter Thirty: Hush [1]
Chapter Thirty-One: Secluded Garden [2]
Thirty-Two: Hush [2]
Thirty-Three: Let's Perform! [1]
Thirty-Four: Just Perform! [2]
Thirty-Five: Just Perform [3]
Thirty Six: Just Perform [4]
Thirty Seven: The male Interests [1]
Thirty Eight: The male Interests [2]
Thirty Nine: Male interests [3]
Forty: Shaken [1]
Forty One: Shaken [2]
Forty Two: Shaken [3]
Forty Three: Shaken [4]
Forty Four: Spill the tea
Forty Five: Class A's File [1]
Forty Six: Class A's File [2]
Forty Seven: Class A's File [3]
Forty Eight: Class A's File [4]
Forty Nine: Curiosity [1]
Fifty: Curiosity [2]
Fifty One: Curiosity [3]
Fifty Two: Curiosity [4]
Fifty three: Curiosity [5]
Fifty four: Captured [1]
Fifty five: Captured [2]
Fifty six: Captured [3]
Fifty seven: Captured [4]
Fifty eight: Captured [5]
VOLUME 2: TEASER
1. Persuasion [1]
2. Persuasion [2]
3. Persuasion[3]
4. Artifact [1]
5. Artifact [2]
6. Artifact [3]
7. To them [1]

Chapter Twenty-five: Fixated

77 3 0
By yume_kaxx

Click. Click. Click.

Tense atmosphere, murmurings of students, as well as the clicking sound of a ballpen resonated throughout the entire room. Eyes wandering form left to right, students looking for answers from their seat mate.

"Time's up."

The room was instantly filled with an aggressive and dithering'Huh' from the students. A few started complaining as they tried to pursue the teacher in front to give them an extra more time.

"No, it's already been an hour. Hand your papers in front in five..."

A stern looking guy in front started to count. He has rounded glasses which he pushes lightly up when it slides down oftentimes.

Students anxiously handed their papers to those who are in front of them, until it piled up and reach the front. The room then started to get noisy.

Man.

I just got out from that clinic, I thought I'll just get to listen to lessons but then a sudden quiz appeared. And I kept on bumping into someone annoying, since morning. Well, it's a good thing he was a senior 2 at least.

Speaking of the quiz, I was not prepared. I'd probably fail that, well unless it's not recorded then who cares.

"This is a recorded activity, anyway, I'll see you again on our next meeting."

Once the papers got into the hands of professor Clyde which is our instructor on controlling our core, he instantly left.

Our year is alot more focus on magic and less in academics. However, students can always self study academic centered books on the library.

What are the academic centered lesson exactly? Well, not similar to what we have on the original earth, that's at least an obvious thing.

Hmmm...

Well, we have an ancient history and writing (including language) lesson. Which professor Clyde is also in charge of, and obviously the quiz we had was all about what I mentioned. It was tough.

"I got a character wrong for embodiment." I muttered while scanning the hand out given to us.

It was already the end of the month so, quizzes, activity, performance task are expected.

The ancient writing of this world is complicated. Like, really complicated. If I have to explain it, it's a combination of symbols and slashes. Although their language is English still, it was just their writing that was hard to learn.

I remember trying to learn our country's ancient writing system but I gave up, since it's been seven months and yet I still haven't memorised at least five characters. The only character that left an impression on me was the character that looks a lot like an upside down heart symbol.

I can feel my head oozing out smoke from trying to squeeze my brain's juices.

"Ugh, stop bothering me already. Why do you keep on pestering me anyway?"

My head instantly turn towards my left. At the area where Rei and the others were seated. There I saw Austin, the Scarlet haired from before, bothering Rei.

"There he goes again, he keeps going at it despite being pushed away." I heard Remus remarked in annoyance.

"Why don't you help her then?" Rinalyn sneered.

"Why would I? It's her problem not mine."

My gaze turns to Shiki who seem to be nonchalant about his sister's situation. Or so I though.

Shiki suddenly stood up his head swish from his left, I couldn't exactly see his face only the back of his head. Because of him blocking the view, I leaned towards my desk to see what's happening.

The students seems to be unbothered by this which just lead them to leave the room, for our next class was vacant anyway.

"You're bothering her, be a gentleman and leave her alone, alright?"

Before Shiki could even March towards them, Arlo stood up, putting himself in front of Rei, blocking her from Austin.

Austin staggered back by Arlo's sudden intervention, also probably because of his innocent smiling looking face. His expression screamed frustration, but fortunately he scurried off together with a 'tsk'.

"Are you ok?" Arlo twist his upper body slightly as he check on Rei which was behind him.

Rei who was seem to be in a daze for a while after his intervention flinch as she aggressively nodded. Daryll who was on her side nudges her with a teasing expression plastered onto his face.

It was quite a sight, moreover, it was the first time I saw Arlo have a conversation with Rei. Despite him being on our circle of friends(I guess) he doesn't interact with the others. He was just likely made to be there. Although, sometimes, he goes with the twins.

His face was like your typical innocent looking boy— He definitely scream the typical second male lead in every romance Webtoon or manga I had read before. Well, it's quite too early for me to just end my judgement there.

My train of thoughts was instantly disturbed by a tap on my shoulder. It was Shiki.

Honestly, this is a first interaction after that incident a few days ago. Perhaps it was because we have nothing to share or talk about with each other.

"Here."

To my surprise, he handed me a brooch which was a ruby brooch, but this time it was a pin. This made me look at him, bewildered.

"Um...Thank you..?" Was the only words that came out of my mouth.

"It's not from me. It was from Ezra." He replied.

Ezra?

Do I know anyone with that sort of name?

Oh.

It was that guy with a muddy colored hair, wasn't it?

Ezryn.

I see.

Still, I'm quite curious why does his hair turn in a pink shade then to his current appearance? It was quite a mystery. Does he have an artifact which he use? Magic? A spell? Potion?

I accepted the brooch handed to me as my eyes started to wander finding that particular person. He must've left.

I bet Shiki was quite baffled when Ezryn handed him the brooch ask him to deliver it to me.

I shrugged as I only put the pin inside of my bag.

"It may be late to ask you this, but, how are you feeling?"

My head turn to Shiki who has, his old stoic expression, staring at me. I was quite baffled by the sudden question, but after the brief silent, I nodded and responded.

"I'm quite alright, thanks."

My answer seems to be quite blunt, but I didn't care, Shiki seem to not mind either. Soon, the others started calling me to go with them. Shiki, on the other hand got left behind, sitting there without a care in the world.

As we got out of the premises, I saw Agapius and Aella sitting right at the bench, waiting for us perhaps.

I could see their ears perks up as they whish their head towards I, and expectedly, they immediately walk towards us.

Unfortunately, beasts cannot enter the premises when a test is being held. Since the first years and second years were already having their end of the month test, beast are prohibited from going in.

Well, the teachers didn't exactly said that they couldn't enter, but they get alot of attentions inside the room. Alot of gazes kept starring at me— at my so called beast particularly. Which is why I asked them to stay put, they seem to be mindful and followed my favor.

'When will your romance start, I am getting impatient.' Remarked Aella.

I choked and almost tripped by that sudden comment of her.

Right, I almost forgot that I am in a romance centered game, a harem at that.

Do I looked like I care? No.

Romance? Harem? That's just probably a freaking facade that Agapius made up. Moreover, the love interest doesn't seem that interested in me even.

They seem to have interest on other rather than the protagonist herself.

This story is just BS.

There's no particular flow of the plot, just guessing things may be, it was as if this is an unfinished story game.

I shook my head slowly, trying to get rid of such thoughts.

'Perhaps...never.' I answered.

'Huh?! What do you mean never? You're inside of the protagonist of a romance game, yet you're saying that you won't involve yourself with romance?! Are you crazy?!' She cried out.

'Maybe I did go crazy then.'

I sneered unconsciously, which caught the attention of others. Only then, I smiled awkwardly at them as a sign telling them 'It's nothing'.

We soon arrived at the oval. It was mostly empty, only a few students were spotted sitting at some benches and at the shaded ground.

My eyes kept on wandering around that I got surprised by Rinalyn looping her arm around my neck dragging me a bit to the left, since there was a guy who was on the phone that almost bumped into me. He doesn't seem to be looking at where he was going.

Since Rinalyn was taller that I was, I looked up at her to see her smiling face, as if reassuring me that she got me.

With her hand still loop around my neck, we continued walking together with the gang.

As we got into the cherry blossom tree— our usual spot, I felt that something or perhaps someone was gazing at me. It was the same feeling I had before. Albeit, this one has a lingering ominous feeling.

***

The dimly-lit room was filled with documents all over. A man sitting across the table on a swivel chair had been going through the stack of documents that was above his table.

"You should really add 'Resting' on your vocabulary, Zach'." Commented a man sitting on a couch which was near the large window pane and was facing in front of Zachary.

"Very funny. Also, how long do you plan to stay here even? And stop calling me Zach." Responded he, not letting his eyes off to the paper on his hands.

The man on the couch puff air as he then leaned forward, his elbow resting on his thigh, and hands on his chin. "Oh c'mon, I'm not even disturbing you—your work even."

"Your presence is enough to be a disturbance. Go home you brat."

"Geez, why you gotta be so hard on you own brother. Beside, I don't want to be on the same space as that woman."

That statement made Zachary to finally get his eyes off to the document, he then glared to the person in front of him.

"Watch your mouth, she's still our mother. Don't be so disrespectful." He warned, bitterness was apparent on his voice.

"Yeah right whatever." The man replied nonchalantly, leaning back to the couch.

Zachary was displeased, as well, as worried for the man in front of him. His brother.

He had been observing his brother for the past year. One thing he could be sure of and perhaps something he needed to keep on observing, was his brother's violent behavior.

Especially now that he seems to be frequently visiting him, asking him for a favor which he always refuses.

"By the way..." The man started.

"No." Immediately answered by Zachary.

"I haven't even said anything."

"Even without saying it, I already know what it is, and no. This already been the nth time. Stop asking things that I cannot do, that favor of yours would do nothing, but harm my position."

Zachary, out of frustration, slammed the documents on his table.

"Then let others do it."

He sighed at his brother's remark. Well, it's also plausible, but the black arts aren't some stupid people. They know too well what sort of things that can expell them from their position. And his brother's favor is one of them. Zachary couldn't foretell onto why would his brother asked such an oppressive favor.

"Killing innocent people isn't how our organization work."

"Still—"

Bang!

Finally, Zachary slammed his hand onto the table. The sound echoed through the large wide room, giving them both a brief of silence after.

Their eyes met one another, glaring as if they were debating.

"The kids you have mentioned are all innocent, they don't have any single crime on their background. We may be a dark organization, but killing innocent Isn't one of our intention. Get that thing in your head." Zachary's voice was rough and was giving a warning.

The man let out an aggressive sigh and laughed bitterly. As he then looked at Zachary unsmiling and menacing, "If you can't do it, then I'll just do it myself." He then stood and started walking towards the door.

"Don't bring Shame to our family anymore, just stop. Why are you even so desperate to kill those people? Is it because of that girl?"

The man was about to turn the handle, but stiffen at where he was standing.

"Well, they're annoying, because of them I couldn't even get close to her. In addition, she keep pushing me away. They're keeping her all to themselves..." The man turn his head slowly as he smiled ominously "Which is why I need to get rid of them, with that there's no more pest that will keep us away from each other."

His smile sent chills to Zachary's body. He knew too well, this wouldn't end easily. It seem that he had been convinced that his brother had totally lost his mind because of this girl he kept on mentioning.

Was it all because of romance? Just a one-sided affection made him how he is now?

"Just because of that? Are you out of your mind?!"

"Maybe I did."

Zachary stood aggressively as he slammed his hands into the table as his brother opened the door.

"You have nothing to gain from doing that stupid plan of yours!"

Before the door shut still, Zachary heard his brother for the last time.

"I'll have her all to myself, that's what I can gain from this stupid plan of mine."

With that, the door shut as Zachary called the man's name continuously and rabid.

"DION!"

----

Hello~ expect weekly updates again, since I am able to manage my time...for now lol.

Also, I uploaded a book, well not literally a book. It's just something that contains description of future stories of mine—drafts rather lol. You can check it in my profile "Future stories... maybe" is the title.

See you all next week ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 18.1K 116
"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other choice but to kill you." This was the v...
443K 24.5K 166
Featured at Wattpad's Editor Picks list. Luna, an overworked Engineer, had an unfortunate end. Her spirit, feeling wronged, fights Death for a second...
1.1K 22 44
crappy isekai MC's that don't have progress, so, I call them one-shots, despite having an outline and plot that I don't want to write out. "What up...
280K 12K 55
I, Miyazaki Daichi was transported inside my sister's favorite otome game as an unknown character. And that said character is the brother of one of t...