He or He (Possessiveness vs...

Bởi Khans__profession

Hello guys, well many of you love the couple anuseena so i thought to write it. It just a different story... Xem Thêm

Characters
Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 18

535 50 6
Bởi Khans__profession

Before starting the chapter please listen to the song 😍...

You will again fall in love .... 😘

ITS JUST YOU AND .... 👩‍❤️‍👨

Anubhav was driving harshly and haseena was shocked about sudden change in anubhav mood..

Haseena clutched her driving seat and her palms was turned white with the harsh grip ...

As she just opened her mouth to tell anubhav to slow down the car, anubhav pressed the break....

And at a once there both chest touched with the front part of the car and haseena was breathing heavily...

As like haseena , anubhav also was breathing harshly... He came out the car and opened haseena side door and pulled her slowly but harshly...

She was shocked but did not have any time to question him as he was moving fastly with her...

They reached their bed room and anubhav fastly settled haseena on the bed and moved towards wash room..

Haseena was shocked to react any thing but anubhav was out of mind....

He was shocked to see karishma here in chennai but also the shocking fact for him was she was saying that he was there with her in luck now but how...?

He stripped him self from the clothes and stood inside the shower ..

The shower was running from his body and the water was just temperate.. As the bathroom was covered with fog...

His body was just an erotic vision in the shower with abs, and six packs... It was erotic vision for any one to see...

e

Anubhav closed his eyes and the things kept running in his mind .... He opened his eyes at a time and closed the shower...

He took the towel and circled along the waist and came out of the bath room...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haseena was shocked with anubhav behavior ...

He was very sweet in the morning but now he is totally changed...

She stood from the bed and moved towards the mirror to remove the jewelry she have wore for going out...

She removed her earings and chain and discarded her dupatta and kept on the bed...

She listened the shower running... So she took her steps towards the wardrobe ...

She removed the white lingerie and kept on the bed...

She removed her dress and was wearing the lingerie just then anubhav entered...

Mature content :

He saw that she was wearing the lingerie and it was half open...

He was aroused , the tension of the room just turned to frustration room a sexual frustration room...

Haseena gulped as he saw that anubhav was half naked with water dripping from his hair ro his body...

She for got that she was half naked infront of her husband as she was become a mess... A horny mess...

As she was pregnent she was becoming horny... She just want anubhav around her every time...

She saw that anubhav was moving towards her in a predatary steps but he sat down on the couch..

She looked towards him in a confusion manner but as she saw the looks on anubhav she was sure that he will not leave her until she became exhausted...

Anubhav sat down on the couch and mentioned her to come towards him with his fingers... She came towards him with small steps and stood infront of him..

He widely opened his legs and she understood that what he was saying...
So she sat on his thigh and surrounded her arms around his neck and hugged him....

Anubhav placed his hands on her waist and pulled her closer and he saw that her lingerie was half opened so bended farward and kissed her cleavage and took his breast in his mouth and started sucking it like a baby...

....

She was moaning mess and was moaning his name and he was continue his ministrations..  

Haseena : a..anu..anub..anubhav....

She was moaning and clutching his hair and was bringing close to him..

He was sucking it and released with a pop sound... The couch was large and was enough to two people , anubhav pressed the button which is present at the side of the couch and the couch which was in sitting stage converted to sleeping stage and anubhav legs moved straight ....

He pushed haseena to him self and she was starting him with each sides ...  He removed the satin cloth from her and saw that her bra was became wet with his tongue..

He moved his hands in her panties and removed it... And along with her panties he removed the towel which is around his waist....

He pushed her more as that their parts where touching each other ... The lust , desire, love , thirst clouded both their mind.. And she just removed her hands from his hairs and took his member in het hand and started stroked it....

Anubhav : hasee...haseena...

He moaned by her soft ness and she stroked it and his pre cum was releasing... She  started him and pushed his tip in her woman wood and sat on his lap and made it with a intimate way ...

They both moaned at a sudden fullness and she started grinding him slowly ... She moaned and he pushed more by keeping his hands on her hips  as it revealing marks.... His finger marks..

She was grinding him and he also moving with a high pace to reach and they both reached near the cliff and sweat covered them like a second skin.... They both thrusted at a time and moaned as they released and fallen down from the cliff of pressure...

They hugged each other tightly and haseena was leaned to anubhav by loosing the energy... They both stayed for 5 minutes .... And again he took his member from her and carried her in a bridal style and kept her on the bed....

As she reached the bed she sat down slowly and saw that anubhav was coming towards her in a slow manner and bended to her eye level ...

He took her. Lips in his mouth and started kissing her hungrily and she was also equally responding him...

He layed her down and hangovered her and started kissing her on her lips and then neck by leaving his marks and he flipped her on her stomach not to harshly to hurt the baby.....

He moved towards her and removed her bra hooks and bra and cupped her bossoms behind her and was kneading it... As he was continue in giving his administration she was moaning mess and a pool created between her legs....

He took this as a chance and entered from behind at a one strow and she  screamed....

The pain was painfull for her but decreased as she was wet and it was not hurting much .... Anubhav took all his strength not to ravish her....

But stopped and started to move as ge saw that his wife was getting pleasure from his ministrations.....

And he also became addicted to the pleasure and forgotten the world along his side and work.... Because it was very sinner to him not to ravish his wife...

.

And he is doing it now by for getting him self in pleasure not thinking about any thing other than her... And may be he will regret it in the future...

As on the side table of the dressing room

His phone was ringing .... Continuously and the name was ...... 😱😱😱...

Pure water on our body and eyes and brain for filtration 💦💧🌊🌚...

continue in the next chapter..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hello guys 😘

hope you liked the chapter 😍

how it is 🤔

so, do you liked the chapter..

don't for get to vote and

comment,

follow,

share...

Target :

100 votes...

And

2 new followers...

I will update asap as you complete the target guys...

                   Have a good day 😘

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

77.2K 6.5K 64
Anuseena are happily married after the Mission behrupiya fiasco. Read my first story, '-His Return-' for more description. In this one, Anuseena will...
107K 7.4K 45
(AnuSeena FanFic) Haseena is hurt after knowing Qayamat's truth, Karishma And Anubhav are trying to win back her trust. Anubhav Realizes and Accepts...
24.7K 1.9K 18
Copyright ©️:Janescripter #Anuseena Fanfiction The story starts from Anubhav and Hassena were alloted for the same Mission. Initially reluctant Hasse...
76.9K 5.5K 53
Genre:- Thriller/ crime Everything is messed up in their lives. SHO Hassena Mallik, SHO of Mahila Police Thaana and the tension between SI Karishma S...