Growing Up | Evansson Twins

By Le0naShah

Axel and Alexandrea have gone through so much in their life. Never knew about their parents, didn't have any... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 29

762 23 3
By Le0naShah

So, the sleeping arrangement for the guests has been set.

Aunt V and Uncle Dean in the first guest room, Uncle Adrian and his husband in the second guest room and then Mimi gonna be in the last guest room.

Uncle Hunter said he wants to bond with Axel so he's sleeping with his nephew and Eliza with Alexa. Eliza is excited to have another cousin that is close to her age. As you can see, there's Rose and her for the grandkids in the Johansson's family.

So, having Alexa and Axel is gonna be fun.

As time passed by, they all just stayed at home, chilling and relaxing because tomorrow they'll have barbecue day at the backyard pool.

Mama suggested that they can introduce Anna, Noah, Brian and Joshua to other families too seeing that the twins are practically raised by them.

It was now currently midnight,

Eliza was fast asleep next to Alexa but Alexa was currently staring at the ceiling with her headache. Pretty sure it was a migraine. Got that a lot lately. Maybe due to the fact that she's thinking a lot and she's pushing aside her emotions. Lots of things happened. So a migraine is understandable apparently.

Insomnia and Alexa are best friends at this point. So, it's not so shocking for Alexa anymore.

So, Alexa sighs in exasperation as she slowly gets out of bed and out of the room without making any sound because she has a guest in her room who is currently fast asleep, tired from all of the flying here.

She climbs down the stairs to go to the kitchen to grab some pain relief medicine because she needs to go to sleep as soon as possible. They are all gonna wake up quite early tomorrow for tomorrow's activities.

As she reaches the kitchen, she knows there's someone in there because there is a voice and also because the kitchen lights are on.

She stepped closer and it was Mama and Mimi. Alexa decided to go back upstairs but as soon as she heard her name, she stopped, listening in on the conversation that Mama and Mimi were having.

"There's a pain in her eyes as soon as I saw her. As soon as I lay my eyes on her beautiful green eyes that match yours. Honey, I can tell that she's been through a lot more than what we've all known. There's a battle inside of her that we didn't know she had but I believe there is a battle inside of her. She's fighting a war on the inside" Mimi said softly

Alexa just stood there stunned. This is the first time ever she heard people say it outloud and she was there to listen.

Sure, she did have an internal battle inside of her but she never allowed it to be a presence. She hides it very well. But apparently, not anymore because Mimi just met her today and she already knows about it?

Her thought cut when she heard Mama's sniffling. Why is she crying? Is she crying? Alexa thought confusedly.

"I saw it too," Mama said in her cracked voice.

Well, now she knows everyone knows but they didn't say anything about it. Kinda relief because she did not want to have an awkward conversation about it when people pointed it out. But also she felt warm that actually someone was caring about her too much that they could see the pain in her.

"And I know I was the reason behind it all" Mama added, her tears flowing down like a waterfall as she sits next to Mimi, Alexa on her back and they are facing the backyard so that's why they didn't notice Alexa.

Now, that was also true. She's the reason behind it all but Alexa can't help but feel sad about it. She wants to blame Scarlett for it but she doesn't like it when Scarlett blames herself. She wants to but she can't.

There's this thing that prevents her from doing so and she doesn't know what it was.

Well, it was called pure love, Alexa. No matter how hurt you are from the person's wrongdoings, you still love them because you know the reason they did it and it was not their first intention to hurt you. They thought they were protecting you but it turns out to be wrong. It turns out to be hurting you so much and it makes you confused.

Alexa despite being away from her birth mother for what, 13 years? Yeah, yeah 13 years. Despite being away from her parents for 13 years, she has these feelings like she's safe with them, she knows them and she could feel their pure love radiating through them. Especially on Scarlett to her but Mama was also hurting her at the same time.

So, that is why she has a hard time accepting this. Because it is too damn confusing for her. She grew up only having Anna and that was the closest she had with a mother figure ever.

Sure, Anna did love the girl like her own but it is different for Alexa because she didn't want to be a 'burden' on Anna. So Alexa held back as much attention she craved for a mother so much from Anna. And Anna didn't push on it either.

Hearing Scarlett blaming herself did not make Alexa feel good despite her relationship with Scarlett right now.

"The only job that I have to do is to protect her, love her and care for her. But I failed to protect her. I love her but I failed to protect my own baby girl" Scarlett said, by now, Alexa knows Scarlett was a crying mess. "And I'm trying to show to her that I want her back in my life. I want my sweet, snuggly Mushy bear back in my arms, Mama but I can't. I hurt her" Scarlett stutters while she tries to sniff her snot.

Alexa held her breath as she heard that. Is Mama gonna give up on her? That's how things are gonna end between them now isn't it? Mama gonna give up on her because Alexa was far too damaged.

"Are you gonna give up on her?" Mimi asks. Alexa was thanking god for Mimi for asking that but she also feels like she wants to go back upstairs, not wanting to hear the answers she might find that she won't like. But she can't, she needs to hear that with her own ears.

"What? No! Absolutely not. I won't give up on her. I've promised myself, I promised Axel and her, I've made a promise with Chris that we are never gonna give up on them ever again no matter how hard things gonna be. We want to show them that we are serious about it that we loved them so fucking much" Mama said incredously as she look at Mimi in shocked.

Alexa slowly released a relieved sigh as she slowly exhaled.

"Especially Alexa. I'll make sure she knows how much her Mama and Daddy loves her to death that it hurts us, it hurts me seeing her in pain like this. I won't give up on her Mom even if she has to go to London for 3 months. I'll make sure she knows that I'm gonna be here, waiting for her to come back and not the other way around. I won't make her feel like she needs to wait for me and Chris to come back to her"

Alexa felt something wetting her cheeks and without her realizing, she was crying. Because of how touched Mama's statement was. Mama sounds serious about it. She sounds like she meant it with her whole heart and that's what makes Alexa believe it too. It says a lot when Alexa feels the need to believe it because of her trust issues but this, she believes Mama's gonna fight harder for Alexa.

Mimi and Mama snapped their heads to Alexa's direction when they heard sniffles on their back. Alexa was not doing it intentionally. She cursed internally for getting caught.

Mama stands up from her chair and walks to Alexa who now has made her presence known to the 2 Johansson's women with Mimi following pursuit.

"Lexie? What's wrong, Sweetheart?" Mama asks worriedly as she sees Alexa's tears. Mama and Mimi didn't know that Alexa had been listening on the conversations because she did looks like she's just coming to the kitchen

Alexa knows how to cover her tracks.

"Uh I- um I have a migraine. My head hurt" Alexa said as she tried to catch her breath but the tears didn't want to stop!

"Oh, come on Baby. We'll grab something for your head" Scarlett said worriedly as she took Alexa's hands and guided the girl to sit down on the stool chair by the counter that she occupied just now. Mimi was sitting next to Alexa, rubbing the girl back softly.

Alexa could not stop the tears which made Scarlett and Mimi worried to no end because they thought this girl was crying because she's in pain. No, the pain is long gone. This is the tears of Mama's statement.

Mama found some Uphamol for Alexa and brought a glass of water for Alexa to wash it down. Alexa stares at the glass of water as she takes the meds.

"How long have you been in pain with your migraine? Why didn't you say something if it's hurting you this much, Baby" Scarlett said as she stood in front of Alexa.

Alexa just shook her head as she cried, making Mama and Mimi sigh sadly. They thought this is because Alexa was a tough cookie to break.

No, Alexa shaking her head because she wants to say she's not crying because of the pain in her head.

She looks up at Mama, staring straight into her birth mother's green eyes that match her. Scarlett could see the pain that Mimi talked about but there's also something in Alexa's eyes that she didn't identify.

"Fight harder for me" Alexa started, voice cracks startling both women to the sudden statement that Alexa let out from her mouth.

Scarlett just furrowed her eyebrows in confusion but her face slowly dawned into realization the longer she stared at her daughter's face. Alexa heard it all. She made eye contact with Mimi and Mimi also got the idea of it.

"Baby-" Scarlett started but Alexa immediately cut the mother off

"I want you to know that I'm gonna come back to you too. I will come back to you too but just fight harder for me so that I have some structure that could ground me in this reality"

Scarlett's face turned into joy and happiness when she heard that. She knows now that her daughter is going to come back to her.

Mama cupped Alexa's cheeks with both of her hands, thumb stroking Alexa's tears as she looked at her daughter in pure love. That look managed to make Alexa's tears flowing down to her cheeks like a waterfall!

"I will make sure you will come back to me even if you're not here tonight, listening to Mama and Mimi's conversation just now. I will make sure you are protected by me and Daddy. I'll make sure all of my kids feel love by both me and your Daddy always and forever. I'll do everything in my power to let you know that, to let Axel know that and to let Rose know that. No matter what happened, the three of you are mine always and forever" Scarlett said sternly but her lip was quivered when she's saying that.

Alexa just nodded her head earnestly. She trusts her Mama's words. She trusts this more than anything in her life because Mama has a way to make her feel she can trust that. It's beyond her amazement on how Mama could do that but she was feeling a whole a bit after hearing those words.

Scarlett then took the opportunity to hug the girl after almost a month of touch deprived from the girl. This is probably the most sincere hug she ever got from her daughter ever since Alexa came back in her life. Cradling her daughter's head, Alexa hiding her face in Mama's chest, this is all what the both of them needed right now.

Mimi makes eye contact with Mama and she smiles at her daughter who was looking relieved, like a weight of burden flew away from her shoulder. Scarlett just shot her mother with the same smiles. Mimi decided to let them have their moment together so she bids her goodbye to Alexa and Scarlett with a kiss on the head and goodnight.

Both Mama and Alexa just stay there soaking the hug, the touch they craved for for a little longer. This is a good start for both of them. A progress for a cute relationship for the Mother- Daughter duo.

----------

OKAY! THIS IS CUTEEEEE. A bit heart breaking but PROGRESS!!!!! Oh my god Alexa and Scarlett talk! T_T I bawl my eyes out when writing it and I was full on sobbing when I read it again. Aaa our favorite mother- daughter duo will coming right back at ya! Mama Scarly will try her best for her baby girl!

Next chapter is gonna be the barbecue's day. Fluff all the way!!!! So, be prepared for the next Wednesday. I call it 'Fluffy Wednesday' heheheeee.

I hope everyone was having an amazing day/ night wherever you are! I hope everyone was also taking care of themselves. If we won't, then who would right? The only person that we could rely on is ourselves. I know it's hard but hey, we're doing our best right? Very proud of us! Yeay!

If you guys wanna talk or chat just hit me up! I'm always content to have a conversation with you guys! We can talk about anything. I LOVE YOU IN EVERY UNIVERSE!

See you guys in Fluffy Wednesday <3!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.2K 1.9K 36
includes Natasha, Wanda, Scarlett and Lizzie! You are Natasha's daughter :) Feel free to comment or message any requests! Best tags: #1 in natasharom...
764K 22K 73
14 year old Alexa Harrison had given up all hope on ever being adopted a long time ago. She had been between foster families and care homes all her l...
117K 2.5K 101
14 years old girl living with her foster parent but they never cared for her once. She was force to be grown at such young age. She has given up the...
19K 434 21
It's adopted by Lizzie daughter story <3