Code Lyoko Season 6

By metalgreymon2

This is a sequel to Season 5, and the final season of Code Lyoko. Go read that, or you won't understand nothi... More

601 - Reborn
602 - Clone Problems
603 - Heart to Believe
604 - Earth Wrath
605 - Prisioners
606 - Spectromania
607 - Blocked
608 - Debute
609 - Eclipse
610 - Disaster
611 - Phantom Ruby
612 - Black Circle
613 - Miracle
614 - World Tour
615 - Hydraulic Central
616 - Mountain Bug
617 - Marabounta 2.0
618 - Virtual Reallity
619 - Warrior Fairies
620 - Against the Time
621 - ARK
622 - XANA's Army
623 - Reality or Ilusions
625 - The Final Mission
626 - A World Without Danger

624 - Dragon Flame

90 1 0
By metalgreymon2

The Lyoko Warriors arrived in Japan, where the Winx would host their concert. XANA, however, in an attempt to get everyone out of his way, used the Phantom Ruby to create illusions of each other. Thanks to Bloom's Dragon Flame, which allowed her to track Aelita, the two warriors were able to destroy the Phantom Ruby in the Forest Sector, and save their friends.

Episode 145 - Ultimate Mission

We're under Shibuya, where the G.U.N. vehicle that was taking the Lyoko Warriors all over the world, to take out XANA, is located. We enter Odd and Ulrich's room, where the two of theme are. Kiwi was there as well, on Odd's lap, as Odd was peting him.

Odd: So he came over saying that there were five people, and that's when the driver awnsered that he'd leave the car and they could go! Hahahahahahahahaha!

Ulrich: Hahahahahahaha! What awnser would he expect? If he wanted 5 people, why not a bus?

Aelita was walking own the corridor, and heard the laughs. Aelita gave a small giggle. She went back to her room. Bloom wasn't there though. Aelita, however, remembered that Bloom could feel when she was close. Aelita closed her eyes, and focuse. 

She, then, grabed a pillow, and threw it to the closet, hiting something, before reaching the closet.

??: OW! How did you?!(becomes visible, revealing to be Bloom)

Aelita: Hahahahaha! I didn't knew if i could do it! I just threw something, when i felt something was there!

Bloom: This proves that you to can tell where i am, if i ever get in trouble. 

Aelita: You think that a Dragon Flame could be starting to apear with me?

Bloom: Not really. The Great Dragon was the one who gave me my Dragon Flame. You only resived a fraction from the Keeper. I can't make a Dragon Flame apear in you.

Aelita: That does make sence.

Bloom: I can tell when you're trying to smile, when you're actually worried. What is it?

Aelita: I'm worried about something. What if the Skid doesn't make it to the Volcano Sector?

Bloom: Huh?! But i thought we took that thing out, with the Crystal Trix!

Aelita: We might have, but there's a small thing that can always come between us... The Phantom Ruby.

SCREEN TRANSITION - AELITA

Time skip. Our heroes were in the lunch room, having lunch. Jeremy pulled out his laptop and opened the Skid's programs.

Jeremy: Hmm.

Laura: What are you doing, Jeremy?

Jeremy: I'm trying to see if all the systems are operational. I don't want another bug in the systems, since we'll be launching an attack on the Volcano Sector.

William: So it's time?

Jeremy: It is... But.

Odd: Of course. A "but" had to come in!

Aelita: You're worried about the forcefield, aren't you?

Jeremy: Exactly. The last time that thing got us, Yumi, Odd, Aelita, and Bloom nearly got stuck there!

Ulrich: What do we do? If we don't get past that, we won't destroy the Volcano Sector and XANA!

William: You think you can get us through that?

Jeremy: That's what I've been trying to do! However, I haven't managed anything yet.

Laura: We won't get anywhere like this!

Bloom: What would the plan be, then?

Jeremy: I've been researching everything on the Phantom Ruby. Bloom, you can energize your Phantom Ruby, with your Fairy Dust! 

Bloom: That might work! With it, we can get through the forcefield, and destroy it along with the Crystal Trix!

Aelita: Wait, hold on to that thought. Even if it works, what makes you think that XANA won't try to stop us, by taking out the Skid?

Odd: Right. XANA's way too powerful, on the Volcano Sector. We won't make it work, with the monsters that strong!

Bloom: I sent my Dragon Flame to the Skid, but it might not be enough.

Jeremy: ... Hold on! THAT'S IT! I think I finally have a solution. We can use the Heart of Lyoko's power to boost Bloom's Dragon Flame.

Bloom: How will we do that?

Aelita: I got an idea. We can connect your powers to all sectors of Lyoko, from the Sector 5 Tower. By using your Fairy Dust, you can take over the Tower, with that Pink Halo from the last time.

Laura: I think I get the idea. By using the Sector 5 Tower, we can connect to all Towers of Lyoko. With that, all of the Towers will be Activated in pink!

Jeremy: That will allow me to connect to the Heart of Lyoko. Then, you transfer a small flare, like those you gave to the Winx, which triggered your Bloomix.

Yumi: Will that energize the Skid's shields?

Jeremy: It will. But, after transferring the energy to the Heart of Lyoko, we must use a Way Tower to transfer the energy to the Skid.

Odd: So we have to split up.

Jeremy: Exactly. Aelita, Bloom, and Odd will go to Sector 5. Ulrich, William, and Yumi will go to the Mountain Sector and establish the connection between the Tower, and the Skid, so that we can open the tunnel we need to transfer the power to the Skid.

Lyoko Gang: Got it!

It's now 2:14 PM. Jeremy and Laura entered the lab. The rest of the group was in the Scanner Room. Aelita, Bloom and Odd were the first to go.

Jeremy: Scanners ready. All systems are ready. Virtualization tunnel open. Is everyone ready?

Aelita, Bloom and Odd: Ready!

Jeremy: Here we go. Transfer Aelita! Transfer Odd! Transfer Bloom! Scanner Aelita! Scanner Bloom! Scanner Odd!

Jeremy: Virtualization!(presses ENTER)

Aelita, Bloom and Odd were Virtualized in Sector 5. They landed on the crazy Arena. It stopped rotating, and allowed them to go to the core zone.

Jeremy: Alright, here's the deal. When you're connected, i'll virtualize Yumi, William and Ulrich in the Mountain Sector, since that's the one, that has the best Whay Tower for the ocasion. 

Aelita: That would be the Mountain-Forest Way Tower, in the Mountain Sector, right?

Jeremy: Exactly!

Odd, Bloom and Aelita entered the Core Zone. They went through the corridor, and reached the Tower Room, where the Sector 5 Tower is.

Aelita: We're at the Tower, Jeremy!

Aelita and Odd stood guard, and Bloom went to the top of the Tower. She raised her bottle of Fairy Dust.

Bloom: Fairy Dust, energize the Tower, and transmit your energy to all Towers on Lyoko, through this one!

The small white hearts surrounded the blue one, making it disapear, opening the bottle. Bloom grabbed it, and made a draw with a Fairy Dust, to release it's power.

The power of Bloom's Fairy Dust connected all the towers together. With this, the Sector 5 Tower was activated in Pink.

With that, the energy of the Fairy Dust was transfered to all off the Towers on Lyoko. And, one by one, all of the Towers on Lyoko were activated, and they turned Pink, like the Sector 5 Tower.

Jeremy: Splendid! Now, all that's left to do, is to transmit the energy to the Core of Lyoko!

Bloom: How do we do that?

Jeremy: I'll explain. Aelita, you must take hold of the interface, and conect the Heart of Lyoko to the Sector 5 Tower.

Laura: Once you're connected, Bloom and Odd, you must be at the Heart of Lyoko.(Sector 5) It will have to be exposed, in order to work, so you must protect it, at all coasts!

Aelita: I'll establish connection, now!

Odd: We'll be going to the Heart of Lyoko, ASAP!

Bloom: I'll give us a warp. FIREPORT!

Bloom teleported herself and Odd to the Heart of Lyoko. Aelita, in the mean time, was on the Second Floor of the Tower, and established connection with the Heart of Lyoko.

Aelita: I'm connected, Jeremy!

Jeremy: Perfect!(lab) Now we can start the transmition. Yumi, Ulrich and William, i'll be virtualizing you in just a few seconds!

Yumi: Roger!

Odd: We're here, Einstein!

Jeremy: Excelent! I'm gonna transfer the energy of all Towers to the Heart of Lyoko. With that, the flare that Bloom transfers to the Heart of Lyoko will obtain all of its energy.(Sector 5)

Odd: And then the others connect to the Way Tower and we'll transfer the power to teh Skid, am i right?

Laura: You guessed it!

Bloom: Alright. We're ready.(Sector 5 Tower)

Aelita: Can i go?

Jeremy: Execute the transfer!

Aelita executed the Energy Transfer, and all of the energy of the Towers to the Heart of Lyoko. This created an orange ball of energy arround the Heart of Lyoko, and both shield Layers disapeared,

Bloom: Wow... I never felt the Dragon Flame being this energized...

Bloom created a small blue flare. It entered the Core of Lyoko, and all of the energy was sent to the center. Jeremy started Virtualization for Yumi, Ulrich, and William.

Jeremy: Excelent. Now, we will attack the Mountain Sector.(Scanner Room) Ulrich, Yumi, William, are you all set?

William: We're ready!

Jeremy: Transfer William, Transfer Ulrich, Transfer Yumi!(lab) Scanner Yumi! Scanner William! Scanner Yumi! 

Jeremy: Virtualization!

The three of them disapeared from the Scanners, and landed in the Mountain Sector, not to far from their target, the Mountain-Forest Way Tower.

William: We're here, Jeremy!

Jeremy: Excelent, take that Tower over!

However, as the three of them went to the Tower, something apeare in front of them. There was one Golden Krab, and two Silver Creepers.

Ulrich: Uh-oh, welcoming commite has arrived!

Yumi: This is weird! Why would they apear here?

William: Jeremy, there's survilance in the area! For some odd reason, XANA sent monsters here!

Jeremy: Well, this operation of ours has some very questionable actions!(lab) That's why XANA's guarding this Tower this closely, cause he really doesn't know what we're trying to do.

Yumi: So does this means that we're frightning XANA?

Jeremy: Exactly!

Laura: This is actually a good thing, for us! Take out those monsters, and assume control of the Tower!

SCREEN TRANSITION - LAURA

Back on the Core Chamber, the Heart of Lyoko was still out of protection. By now, Aelita had regrouped with Bloom and Odd. They were all looking out for any monster. And Aelita's Manta was there to.

Odd: So XANA sent survilance to the Tower?

Aelita: From what we heard, he did! We're staarting to scare XANA, with our attacks!

Bloom: This is actually impressive!(feels something) Wait. Something's comming.

Something was virtualized on the platforms of the core chamber. Those were Black Kankrelats. Aelita knew that this ones would be dangerous.

Aelita: Oh no! Black Kankrelats! This ones are fast shooters! We cannot let a single shot to hit the core!

Bloom: I got this!

Bloom positionated herself above the Heart of Lyoko, and prepeared herself. The monster started shooting.

Bloom: DANCING FLAMES!!!

Bloom called out her Dancing Flames, and this reflected all shots back, blowing up the Kankrelats. However, it seem that two Insekts entered the room out of nowhere.

Odd: Where did those two come from? I don't remember invinting them over!

Aelita: I bet everything that it was from that Portal!

Jeremy: XANA's Portals release only one species of monsters!(lab) However, they come out like crazy!

Aelita: Can we close it, withought having Bloom lowering her shield?

Laura: There is! There's a mechanism is inside the Core Zone, that will close down the Portal! Who's going there, to trigger it?(Sector 5)

Aelita: I'll be going! Odd, take my Manta, and help Bloom!

Odd: Gotcha!

Odd jumped on the pink Manta, and they startes shooting the Insekts. Bloom lowered her shield, and flew arround, to look over the entire chamber, looking for any sneeky Insekt. Aelita got back inside the Core Zone. However, something came up. She looked behind, and saw what was.

Aelita: Oh great! A firewall blocking my way back! Hm.. if i remember, when these ones pop up... there's a monster controling it...

Aelita looked arround, to see if there were any monsters in the room. She ahead, and the Key was in sight, however, between her and the Key was the Scyphozoa

Aelita: The Scyphozoa...

Back on the Mountain Sector, William, Yumi and Ulrich brought out their weapons. Yumi went with her batton, and shashed one of the Creepers. The monsters started shooting. William released a shockwave, but the Silver Creepers blocked it.

William: Ulrich, think you can deal with those?

Ulrich: I got you covered! TRIPLICATE!!!

Ulrich splite into three, and the three Ulrichs went to the Creepers. One of the closes disapeared, but the other two slashed one Creeper. The Golden Krab released a Tremor. Ulrich jumped. William swang his sword, and slashed the last Creeper. 

Yumi jumped, and threw her Fan, slashing the XANA eye of the Golden Krab, destroying it. William went to the Tower. Back on Sector 5, Aelita jumped out of the way, as the Scyphozoa attemped to grab her.

Aelita: You're not gonna stop me to help my friends!

Aelita threw her sword, stabing the Scyphozoa's XANA eye, destryoing it. This lowered the Firewall. Aelita jumped, and reached the Key, pressing it, and disabeling the mechanism.

Jeremy: Well done, Aelita!

Aelita went back to the Core Chamber. On the Core Chamber, Bloom noticed that the Portal had vanished. There were still two Insekts to deal with.

Bloom: Odd, the Portal's gone! We have to finish off this last two!

Odd: No kidding!

Odd shooted his Arrows, but missed. The Manta to shooted its lasers, but didn't hit. One of the Insekts closed in on the sphear, but was shooted down by Aelita's Energy Field.

Bloom: Aelita!

Aelita: Sorry for any delay. The Scyphozoa tried to slow me down. ENERGY FIELD!!!(blows up te Insekt)

Odd: That was awsome!

Back on the Mountain Sector, William reached the second level of the Interface. He connected to the Interface, to open the tunned between the Skid, and the Core of Lyoko.

William: I'm connected, Jeremy!(lab)

Jeremy: Excelent! I'll activate the Tower!(presses ENTER)

Laura: Excelent. Now it's time to execute the transfer!

Aelita: Wait, is the Skid gonna be able to take in that much energy?

Jeremy: It won't. That's why, i'm gonna drain the Skid's energy suply, and replace it with the Dragon Flame's power.(Core Chamber)

Aelita: What?! But won't the Skid be exposed to XANA?

Jemery: It's true that the Skid won't have its defences,(lab) but the transfer will not expose the Garage. The Skid is still safe.

Aelita: Of i forgot about that detail. You nead me in the Celestial Dom?

Jeremy: Not really. We'll take care of the rest. Laura, it's your turn.

Laura: Understood. Let's proceed with the transfer. Skid's Energy Suply, drained!

The Skid's energy levels were drained, almost to zero. William opened the tunnel, and Bloom released her Dragon Flame. This sent the flase out of the Lyoko Core, allowing the Shield Layers to return. The tunned for the transfer sent the energy to the Skid.

The Skid recived a giant energy boost, and was powered up by the Dragon Flame. A blue energy Aura surrounded the Skid.

This power energized the Skid, and splited through the Navskids. The energy transfor was compleet, and the Skid was fully boosted.

Jeremy: YEAH!!!

Laura: It worked! The Skid's ready to take off!

Aelita: I don't think we've ever done something with so many risks! I'm impressed we made it!

Jeremy: I gotta say i'm impressed as well! Well, then. Give me a quick moment to shutdown the Tower, and i'll transfer you to the arena.

Jeremy shuuted down the Tower, and the 6 virtualized warriors were transfered to the arena. They went to the Skid, that was no longer glowing. Bloom went to the top of the Skid, and the 5 warriors went to the energize pods

Aelita: This is it. Let's get going!

Jeremy energized the others inside the Skid. Aelita opened the interface, and Jeremy released the suporters.

Aelita: The time has come. Vertical prupultion engaged.

Jeremy: Allright. Everything is set for our final mission. All systems are green.

Laura: Let me check everything. Prupoltions, operational. Shields, energized. Torpedo Cannons, fully charged, and boosted.(Skid) I'll turn it over to you, Aelita.

Aelita: Thank you, Laura. I'll take it for here. Shields activated, sonar activated, stablizers online, and checked out. Primary access clear. Laser Generators online. (takes a deep breath)...Everyone ready?

William: Ready.

Ulrich: Ready.

Odd: Whenever you want, princess!

Yumi: Let's do this.

Bloom: This is it. The moment of truth.

Aelita: Very well...(pulls the joysticks) Lift off!

The Skid took off. Aelita looked at the screen, and ploted the course to the Volcano Sector, to finish off this fight, for good.

Aelita: The final battle is aproching... We're comming XANA

Next time, on Code Lyoko, the Lyoko Warriors finally take the big routes of the Network, to reach the Volcano Sector. However, entering XANA's facility, they will be under the Phantom Ruby's Reality. To made it through, Bloom must unleash the power of her Phantom Ruby at its maximum.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 495 24
(A sequal to Code Lyoko) The super computer was reactived a year after Jeremy Bolpois, Odd Della Robia, Ulrich Stern, Yumi Ishiyama, and Aelita Stone...
2.6K 56 43
The Lyoko Warriors aren't the only ones protecting Lyoko and battling X.A.N.A. The Lyoko Defenders are another group of students who found a second...
14.8K 343 25
Xana has been defeated and the Lyoko warriors; Odd, Yumi, Jeremy, Ulrich, and Alieta, can live a life with out Lyoko or worrying about the evil compu...
670 17 11
In the not too distant future, XANA has turned the Earth into an apocalyptic landscape. In the face of total annihilation, one of the last survivors...