𝓗𝓔𝓡𝓘𝓓𝓐 2 | 𝗞𝗩 ✔ 🍁

By _d_n_i_

" i should have ended you when i had the chance " " but you didn't " " this is not about the diamond , is it... More

B̸O̸O̸K̸ T̸R̸A̸I̸L̸E̸R̸ 🔥
b̸l̸a̸c̸k̸ r̸u̸b̸y̸ 🔥
d̸e̸a̸l̸ 🔥
e̸x̸c̸h̸a̸n̸g̸e̸ 🔥
b̸l̸a̸n̸k̸ 🔥
p̸l̸a̸n̸ 🔥
o̸u̸t̸s̸k̸i̸r̸t̸ 🔥
d̸e̸s̸e̸r̸t̸ 🔥
A̸r̸a̸b̸i̸a̸n̸ 🔥
H̸a̸r̸e̸m̸ 🔥
A̸b̸y̸s̸s̸ 🔥
R̸e̸d̸ 🔥
p̸a̸s̸s̸i̸o̸n̸ 🔥
R̸a̸w̸ 🔥
R̸e̸b̸i̸r̸t̸h̸ 🔥
s̸u̸n̸r̸a̸y̸ 🔥
A̸l̸l̸u̸r̸e̸ 🔥
N̸a̸m̸e̸ 🔥
t̸w̸i̸n̸e̸d̸ 🔥
c̸u̸r̸v̸e̸s̸ 🔥
Q̸u̸e̸e̸n̸ 🔥
p̸o̸i̸s̸o̸n̸ 🔥
D̸y̸n̸a̸s̸t̸y̸ 🔥
P̸o̸w̸e̸r̸ 🔥
p̸a̸c̸i̸f̸y̸ 🔥
m̸y̸s̸t̸i̸c̸a̸l̸ 🔥
d̸i̸s̸c̸e̸r̸n̸ 🔥
T̸r̸u̸s̸t̸ 🔥
L̸i̸e̸s̸ 🔥
p̸a̸c̸i̸f̸y̸ 🔥
PART 2 : B̸o̸u̸n̸d̸l̸e̸s̸s̸ 🔥
S̸i̸r̸e̸n̸ 🔥
c̸r̸o̸w̸n̸e̸d̸ 🔥
A̸r̸a̸b̸i̸a̸n̸ 🔥
D̸-3 🔥
T̸h̸r̸o̸n̸e̸ 🔥
T̸o̸x̸i̸n̸ 🍁
D̸i̸s̸d̸a̸i̸n̸ 🍁
A̸g̸o̸n̸y̸ 🍁
m̸e̸m̸o̸r̸i̸e̸s̸ 🍁
d̸o̸o̸m̸s̸d̸a̸y̸ 🍁
F̸u̸r̸y̸ 🍁
❥𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐃❥ 🍁
A̸m̸b̸u̸s̸h̸ 🍁
J̸u̸s̸ d̸r̸e̸i̸n̸ j̸u̸s̸ d̸r̸o̸n̸ 🍁
Y̸u̸ g̸o̸n̸p̸l̸e̸i̸ s̸t̸e̸ o̸d̸o̸n̸ 🔥
M̸I̸ f̸a̸m̸i̸l̸i̸a̸r̸ 🍁
A̸m̸o̸r̸e̸ 🍁
𝑬𝑳 𝑭𝑰𝑵 🍁
brief announcement

I̸n̸t̸e̸n̸s̸e̸ 🔥

870 43 17
By _d_n_i_

" please ~ "

Taehyung pants softly , nipple aching as his milk flows out...

Jungkook's eyes shimmers with wonder...leaning down as he massages taehyung's waist to soothe him...slowly taking one of his nipple into his mouth , grazing on it softly with his teeth first before swirling his tongue to pull on it....humming at the taste of the milk against his lips.

His eyes peered up and fixed on taehyung's sinful expressions , lips slightly apart...letting out lewd sounds that made jungkook's cock twitch from time to time....his fingers fisting a hand full of jungkook's hair , pushing his head into his chest some more....loosing his senses as he feels jungkook softly massaging his other breast...caressing the sides and nipples , with more milk gushing out.

At this point , he feels his slick flow down his folds...wetting the sheets..

" you're super wet down there ...huh? " jungkook groans...the wet patch on the sheets coming in contact with his cock as he lays in between tae's spread legs , sucking on his boobs one after the other...

Finally getting off his boobs , admiring how beautiful they look with his love bites , he takes another ice...shoving it into his mouth...and another one in between his lips..

Taehyung is out of breath...eyes rolled back but as soon as the ice comes in contact with his inner thigh , he's knocked out into oblivion....struggling to keep his knees apart...but jungkook holds them down with might...sending taehyung a striking gaze as he continues his agenda down there.

Jungkook signals taehyung to hold up his thighs ...in which taehyung does so , leaving his pretty pink folds dripping with slick on full display..

" Nya~ f...fuck it feels good ~ " taehyung screams out at the sudden impact of the ice on his clit , heart thumping wild as he bites harshly on his lips...loving how jungkook strokes his clit with the ice..

"Agggh....oh fuck! " he moans...hands fisting the pillow beneath him...temple sweaty as he continues to ramble incoherent words...

" oh fuck yeah!...keep going ...mmmmh~ " he slurs...

Jaw clenched , swiftly sitting up...thighs threatening to close , trapping jungkook's head....gasping as he feels jungkook shove the ice into his hole.

" aaah! " he let's out a scream..falling back harshly into the sheets , veins popping on his neck...tears flowing out...feeling the ice sting from the inside....as his toes curls from the intense feeling.

Jungkook smirks at taehyung's state...lapping up his juices , biting on his folds..abusing his cunt some more...before sitting up on his knees...pulling taehyung up as they smash their lips into a fierce kiss..

" mmmmh " both moaning into the kiss...hands roaming everywhere.

Taehyung takes swift action by pushing jungkook to lay on his back....a sinister grin on his face as he straddles jungkook...leaning down to claim his lips , jungkook's hands roaming down his slender back...all the way to his ass to grope them as they continue to make out...

Taehyung moves to his chest , sucking softly on his nipples...strings of saliva connected...trailing kisses down jungkook's navel all the way to his crotch...

Taking his dick in to his mouth....pulling on the tip...coating it gently with his saliva....eyes fixed on jungkook's hazy ones...teasing his angry red tip some more...

Taehyung shoves the rest of it down his throat with haste...choking on it but none the less bops his head , fast and wild...lots of saliva dripping from his mouth as he sucks harshly...removing his hands from jungkook's thighs giving jungkook the cue to fuck his mouth..

Jungkook taking charge by grabbing a handful of his hair....fucking into tae's mouth , not giving him time to breath as tae takes all of him in...moans that sends shivers down his cock...

" f...fuck ! " jungkook's curses....pulling taehyung off , not wanting to cum yet...

Taehyung looks beyond sexy right now , his messy hair...swollen lips dripping with saliva...red hinted nose and cheeks...jungkook pulls him as they lay side by side...

Taehyung craning his neck with jungkook behind him as they lay , their tongues locked in a french kiss...

Jungkook hooking his arm under one of tae's thighs , giving his cock access to thrust against tae's folds...

He does so , repeating the action....taehyung's slick coating his dick with slick.

" ooh yeah ~ "

" fucking hell ! ~ " jungkook moans , sliding smoothly into tae...their breath fanning against each others lips as jungkook's thrusts into tae..

Taehyung gripping on the jungkook's arm that has his thighs held up , throwing his head back at the harsh thrusts....loving how jungkook fills him up...

" you like that...huh? " jungkook sings while sucking on his neck...thrusting faster...snaping his hips up wildly...

Taehyung bringing his manicured fingers to rub on his clit...at the same pace as jungkook's thrust...

" mmmh....fuck feels good..." He moans , and it does feel good...cause damn it's been so long...grabbing his tits as jungkook fucks him faster...

" so deep...so thick...fucking good ...oh yeah ~ " he moans....sealing his lips on jungkook as he gets fucked..

Pushing jungkook to lay back once again as he gets on top....swallowing jungkook's length whole , both of them letting out satisfied moans at the stretch...

Taehyung rutting his hips back and forth...his breasts choking jungkook who has his lips attached on his nipples...

" oh fuck baby...move those hips...huh..." Jungkook groans...

Taehyung bouncing hard..." Ooh yeah ~ " feeling jungkook's dick hit the right spot...fingers gripping the head board as he sucks in jungkook's length...

Jungkook is fully panting , veins popping....eyes rolled back from how good it feels to have warm walls wrapped around his length...

" fuck baby...you take me so well "...

" Aaah!...daddyyy...fuck I'm gonna cum " he pants , falling frail onto jungkook's chest....jungkook gripping on his hips as he slams into him...

" I...I can't...oh fuck.....ah! " taehyung chants...feeling his high coming...

Jungkook increasing his pace at a fast rate , slamming harder into him...

" daddy's gonna cum...FUCK!!..." He moans...slamming his cumshot deep into taehyung....

Taehyung sits up as he rubs his clit faster , slamming down on jungkook...squirting with a loud slash on his jungkook's chest...coating jungkook's length with his cum..

" Hnghhh...fuck that felt so good " he moans...tapping his clit to till the last drop....both of their chest heaving...sweaty and exhausted....both of them breaking out into a throaty laugh...

" you're staying the night right? "

Taehyung eyes softens...heart melting at the kings request...

" I'll stay the night "..

-----------------------------------------------------------
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I'm not the one doing the fucking but I'm tired 😭...

Anyways...A/N : if you are reading this book and you have not read book one....prepare to be confused cause I'll be making deep references to book one as I'm writing..please read book one first...thank you❤👌.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 9.4K 42
"Kook... P-please...", I protested with tears in my eyes... he sighed at my whimpers. Annoyed I was pushing him away, he harshly hit his hand on the...
7.6K 258 11
"Can't you just let me go? Please just let me go." "The moment you walked into that room, you surrendered your life to me. No one and I mean no one g...
217K 13.9K 54
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
1.5M 69.5K 57
What could possibly go wrong when the paths of two flaming hot dominance-craving 'straight' men with indecisive minds on their sexualities when it co...